• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eye To An Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
{ OOC - Notice, this is my first official RP. So, if I mess up, you know why. }

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"The alarm clock bursted out, Tyler groaned, banging his hand on the alarm clock, "Yeah, yeah, yeah.. I'm up.." he rubbed his eyes sleepily. The alarm clock had stopped beeping, Tyler looked at it, "8:00 AM." the clock read. Tyler groaned, "Eight in the morning.." he stood up, grabbing his backpack. He walked downstairs and sighed, his mom looked at him, "Good morning!" she said cheerfully. Tyler looked at his mom, "Hey mom.." he yawned, reaching onto his belt and pulling off a pok

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The electric-type bellowed menacingly, and collapsed, sparks flying between its cable-like tails before dying down. The triumphant Sandslash raised its right paw, splaying its clawed fingers in a universal gesture of victory. She rushed over the dreamlike landscape and hugged the Sandslash, which emitted happy squeaks. They both looked over the toppled form of the Electivire. It was an impressive challenge - the creature appeared out of no where, and looked threatening to her - and her Sandslash burst out of its Pok

Tyler sighed lightly, sitting in his seat, he didn't like this class much, "OK.. This better be a good lesson.." he muttered. Tyler reached for a Pok

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The day moved by slowly and uneventfully. Classes here, classes there. By the time it was finally over, even Michaela's mind couldn't handle any more boring lectures. The only highlight of her day was that some random person bumped into her by mistake, apologized, and walked away before she managed to reply. She didn't even catch a look at his face - only the fact that he had a Raticate following him.

She sighed, taking one last look at the school before leaving, lost in thought again. Something had to give. Something HAD to save her from this madness. And she could feel, somewhere in her mind, that her day was going to come sooner than she thought.

Tyler sighed, walking out of the school, books in his hands and Raticate beside him still. "Hm.. Raticate, where should we go before visiting Mia?" Raticate shrugged lightly. Tyler looked around for anyone to challenge, but failed. "Darn.." he said, continuing to walk. "I haven't had a battle in days.." Raticate looked up at Tyler and sighed, "Rati.." it said, softly. Tyler reached onto his belt and pulled of another Pok

"Huh, typical" Alex Greyson said to himself, as he watched a boy be pulled into a girl's house, leaving the poor Raticate and Dusclops outside. Should I go and knock to say something? Or should I just let it be? he thought.
Well, you do know what I'm going to say, after all I am a Pok

"Hey, mom, I'm home. Mom? Hello?" Alex shouted as he entered the door with Kirlia. "Hello! Mom!" he called again. "Something isn't right" he said.
No, it isn't. Your mother isn't anywhere in the house. And there are some things missing. Example: 2.0's Pok

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Well, this RP doesn't seem to be really going anywhere, does it? So I guess it's time for even MORE character development.

I

OOC - Sorry, ^^; I'm not really good at RPing, besides I've only had a few posts, so I'm going to try to get better.

Sorry, if I'm not leading this RP anywhere.. .-.

Raticate was out of his Pok

Alex ran all the way through town, following his Magnezone. He came to the edge of town and the forest, where there was a Great Ball lying, painted black - 2.0's, and what had looked like a gunshot had been fired there.
"Ahh, 2.0, you're all right"
But your mother...
"Your right Kirlia. She's still not here. And someone looks like they may have been hurt here."
I can feel something here... a Pok

Dusk glared slightly at the boy that had ran into them, "Dusclops.." he said, Tyler sighed, "Dusk, calm down." he said, he looked at the boy that had run into him, "Nah, it's okay." he said. Raticate was still worn out fro mthe battle with Ditto, "Rati.." he said, tired. Tyler shook his head, returning his Raticate, and tossing another Pok

"Dammit! Get back here, you little - " The sharp yelling was cut off as the sound of body hitting ground could be heard. "Oof!" Scrambling to her feet, the strange pursuit continued. "When I get my hands on you!" The screaming continued as the girl bolted after the strange green blob that was darting along the ground at an unusually fast pace.

The green blob seemed to be wiggling madly as it skimmed along the ground, actually leaving a slight trail of dust in its wake. A large, thick yellow thing with a brick-like pattern was protruding out of its mouth, drool running down the sides. Unusual bumps would protrude very often, at a frantic rate from inside the Poke'mon, disfiguring its already bloated figure. The Poke'mon, now reconizable as a Gulpin, was sweating golfballs as it darted acrossed in front of the human girl leaving the Poke'mart. It seemed to be heading anywhere as long as it was away from its pursuer.

It seemed to be a losing battle for the poor Gulpin. Losing stamina and strength due to the internal kicking, it's paced slowed as it came to a crawl several feet in front of the girl, still trying to flee. "GOTCHA'!" The girl pursuing the figure called as she got a running start, pulling back her right leg as she came within striking range. With the force of a pro soccer player, the girl punted the Gulpin. The green blob giving a strange half squeel, half grunt as it flew towards the nearest building; the side of a random house.

The kick was most effective as it put a perfect spin on the blob, the creature hitting its back on the wall as momentum caused its gelatin body to flatten on the wall, forcing Gulpin to spit out its contents. A dripping Sandshrew came flying out from the Gulpin upon impact with the wall, hitting the ground face-first himself. As for the Gulpin, its body acted like a rubber ball after, bouncing it off and over the Sandshrew as he blobbed off the ground a few times before shaking his body to erase the dizziness. Looking at the dazed Sandshrew, the Gulpin inched over and opened its mouth wider than itself.

Unfortunately, lady luck was not on Gulpins side.

A booted foot came down upon the Gulpin, stomping him for a loop. As the foot lifted, his mouth changed direction and engulfed the boot overhead. "Eep!" The girl squeeled as she stomped down continously, finding that ineffective, she proceeded to shake her leg, not even seeming to mind the people staring. "Dammit Abyss! Get OFF!" The wild dance continued as the girl used one arm on the nearest wall to keep her balance as she tried to shake the Gulpin off of her foot.

Sandshrew seemed to be coming to as he sat up, rubbing his head with his little claws. After feeling the squish of saliva between his paw and head, he looked at his hands, then himself with disgust. Shuddering, he started shaking spit off of his body on all fours in a doglike manner. Looking up to see the scene unfold in front of him, his little black eyes narrowed as he lept up unto the leg. Feet squishing into the Gulpin's back, his little claws grasped the yellow feather as he attempted to pry the Gulpin off of the girl's leg. "About time you help, Pierce!" The girl spoke through gritted teeth, as she likewise was using her hands, hopping about on one foot, trying to manually pry off the Gulpin.

People around her didn't know wether to try and help, or just simply stare and laugh.

With a final grunt that could be heard from all three participants, the three seemed to dislatch from one another and fly apart. Losing her footing, the girl fell backwards, landing buttfirst on the ground with a moan. The Gulpin hit the grass and bounced two or three times before coming to a stop, sweating up a river. Sandshrew seemed to have a better time as he landed on his feet in a stylish manner, despite still being a bit sticky and smelly with Gulpin drool. The few people who watched the little scene shrugged it off, remembering just what it was they were doing beforehand and getting back to their own little worlds as the time between the lively three came to a crawl. Silence ensued as the two of the three panted heavily; the third casually rolling the second over into the firsts lap. The girl leaned back against the wall, breathing heavily as the Gulpin looked deflated within her lap, Sandshrew plopping next to her to take a breather.

With a relieved sigh, the girl leaned back onto the building, chest still heaving as a hand was over her heart, trying to calm the drum solo back into a steady beat.

Tyler shrugged lightly, "Sure. I have nothing else to do." he smiled, looking towards his two Dusclops (Of course, one was his ditto) the two Dusclops looked at him and nodded, "Dusclops.." they both said. "It looks like Ditto and Dusk are alright with it." he grinned.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... No.
Just no.

PARAGRAPHS, not TWO LINES. Add some description, anything. Think you're writing a story, not a random post on some random message board. That's the essence of story-format RPing.

... Well, it's clear that neither of you can really RP. A shame. I was really liking the character I came up with for this.

Topic locked, and until you people learn to frelling write, I'd rather you didn't try to start another one, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.