1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Extremespeed Dratini

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Magpie, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

Friend Code:
    3024-5774-0408
    Not made a topic in here for ages XD

Anyway, I'd like a Male Dratini with Extremespeed if anyone has one to spare, or would be willing to breed one for me. Obviously this only applies to those of you who have HG/SS, so this is a long shot really.

I can offer pretty much anything (excluding Legendaries, including egg moves) so ask away ~

I have one now. Thanks

2. I have one. Have a good IV Ditto?

3. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

Friend Code:
    3024-5774-0408
    The only Ditto I have with good IVs is my Impish one, but I use it for breeding a lot, so I wouldn't be willing to part with it. Therefore, the short answer is no, sorry. The rest of my breeding Dittos don't boast good IVs.

4. I have one.

lv.19 Dratini ♂
    Mild nature
    IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 30 SpD / 31 Spe
    EVs: 112 Atk / 196 SpA / 200 Spe
    ~ ExtremeSpeed
    ~ Flamethrower
    ~ Twister
    ~ Dragon Rage

It has a Japanese name because it was from the Japanese version, but if you were going to re-breed it on your HeartGold / SoulSilver you could do so, I don't think you can breed ExtremeSpeed onto the offspring unless you do it on HeartGold or SoulSilver.. However, once you trade it to HeartGold / SoulSilver, it should say 'Obtained in Dragon's Den' instead of a 'Faraway Place'.

You can have it for free, I don't really want anything in return. :)