• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Extremespeed Dratini

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Not made a topic in here for ages XD

Anyway, I'd like a Male Dratini with Extremespeed if anyone has one to spare, or would be willing to breed one for me. Obviously this only applies to those of you who have HG/SS, so this is a long shot really.

I can offer pretty much anything (excluding Legendaries, including egg moves) so ask away ~

I have one now. Thanks

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
The only Ditto I have with good IVs is my Impish one, but I use it for breeding a lot, so I wouldn't be willing to part with it. Therefore, the short answer is no, sorry. The rest of my breeding Dittos don't boast good IVs.

I have one.

lv.19 Dratini ♂
Mild nature
IVs: 31 HP / 31 Atk / 31 Def / 31 SpA / 30 SpD / 31 Spe
EVs: 112 Atk / 196 SpA / 200 Spe
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Flamethrower
~ Twister
~ Dragon Rage

It has a Japanese name because it was from the Japanese version, but if you were going to re-breed it on your HeartGold / SoulSilver you could do so, I don't think you can breed ExtremeSpeed onto the offspring unless you do it on HeartGold or SoulSilver.. However, once you trade it to HeartGold / SoulSilver, it should say 'Obtained in Dragon's Den' instead of a 'Faraway Place'.

You can have it for free, I don't really want anything in return. :)