• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region | Generation II

Tom simply nodded as he sat without saying a word. The uncomfortable silence lasted a few seconds as Tom studied the boy sitting next to him.

He remembered the boy from the boat and the lab.
"Hey" he asked quietly "are you also a new trainer?"

"Yeah, I got off the ferry in Quinten not too long ago. I guess you were on that ferry also," Seppo said. He started to feel Natsu's heart shaped leaf on her head, it was his way of petting Natsu. Natsu didn't really react since she was prioritizing her biscuit over anything else. "Are you gonna stay the night here? I think it might be night soon," Seppo said as he looked outside and noticed the dimming sky.

Ken and Bass walked around route1. "Its getting late, we should get to the next city soon." Ken said. Bass skipped happily until he saw an Aaron looking at them behind a tree. The Aaron ran into a cave when spotted. Bass turned towards his trainer. "Yeh I saw it too, lets go catch it." Ken said as they ran into the cave.

Tom shrugged "I guess"
He walked back to the counter of the centre and collected Charmander's Pokeball, before sitting back down on his seat
"You?" he asked

"I don't really have any intention on going through the forest in pitch black," Seppo replied. Natsu jumped out of Seppo's lap and started to play with another trainer's Minun. They started to play tag with each other. Seppo smiled at the cute sight of the two Pokemon. "So...How come you came to the Bloka region? This doesn;t really have the reputation for being the most ideal place to visit," Seppo asked.

Tom went silent for a moment
"I don't like to talk about it" he muttered "my brother came here on his journey, then the civil war happened and he... didn't come back"
He didn't mention the bit about his brother being Will

Desperate to change the subject, he turned to Seppo
"I haven't asked your name yet" he said "I'm Tom by the way"

"I guess that can either drive you to drive you to stay away or draw you to it. And I'm sure that's happened to a lot of people's loved ones," Seppo thought. He acknowledged the touchy subject and the trainers attempt to change the subject, so he went along with it. "My name'sSeppo and this my buddy, Natsu," He introduced himself and Natsu. Natsu briefly stopped playing and looked at Seppo as she heard her name, but realized that he wasn't talking to her so she continued to play with her new friend. Seppo paused and considered rather asking this question was a wise idea or not, but he couldn't resist.

"If you met Chuckron. What would you do? Would you ask him where he's been? How his he so strong? It's just something I've been thinking about recently and wanted to know what you think," Seppo asked.

"I'd ask him why he only showed up in the end of the war, when it was too late to save all the lives that were lost" Tom spat "if he was as powerful as they say, he could have stopped the war from ever happening. Instead, he let hundreds, if not thousands of trainers march to their deaths."

Tom shook his head "I'm sorry, i just get a bit emotional about that" he sighed "It's getting late, we'd better find a room to stay in"

Ken and Bass followed the Aaron into a cave. The Aaron got into a fighting stance. "So you're ready to fight heh, alright go Bass!" He shouted as his Squirtle jumped forward. After battling the Aaron for awhile, it eventually got weak. "All right go pokeball!" He said as he threw a ball at the wild Pokemon. The ball wiggled a bit but eventually clicked. "Alright I caught an Aaron. It's getting late, let's hurry." Ken said as he exited the cave.

A roar came from the cave that Ken had just exited. The earth shook, every few seconds as if something heavy was walking. It made a loud clanging sounds that echoed out the cave. Out of the cave's darkness was an Aggron that was followed by a Lairon. They certainly weren't happy. "Aggron!" The Aggron roared as it charged up a white beam in front of its horns. It was Flash Cannon. Lairon quickly turned into a ball and started to roll towards the trainer at an incredible speed. The Aggron unleashed the Flash Cannon at Ken, in an attempt to try and get its young back.

Meanwhile, Seppo agreed with Tom's decision to sort out his bed for the night and went with him to the hostel section of the Pokemon center. He got changed for bed and got tucked into bed. Natsu continued to play until Seppo started to get into bed, she sadly said her goodbyes to her Minun friend and went into the room with Seppo. Natus got under the covers with Seppo and snuggled up to him. Natsu was quick to dose off, as she started to quietly snore. However, Seppo couldn't really fall asleep for whatever reason. He just laid there staring at the ceiling.

Ken noticed the Flash Cannon and barely managed to jump out of the way just as Bass dodged the Lairon. "Crap! I think those are this Aaron's relatives!" He said as him and Bass started running. "Bass use Bubble!" Ken commanded. Bass shot a wall of bubble right at the cave entrance trying to slow them down. "Good job now lets go!" Ken and Bass ran out of view of the Steel types and into the city. "Whew made it."

Lairon continued to roll forward and crashed into a tree and fainted. The Lairon's claws started to shine, unleashing a metal claw. However, as it charged forward it slipped on the wet floor from the Bubble attack and slipped over. As it got back up again, it seemed that the trainer had escaped. The Aggron roared into the sky in anger and started to march out the cave and started to head somewhere.

Ken and Bass ran into the pokecenter. "Whew finally made it." Ken then let out the Aaron. "I'm sorry I caught, seems like you family is worried. Maybe I should release you and you can go back." Ken said to the Aaron. The Aaron shook its head in disagreement. "Aaron, Aaron(I don't want to go back, its boring there.) Aaron(When I saw you I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to leave.)" Bass understood Aaron and did his best to tell Ken. "Huh, so you want to stay with me?" The Aaron nodded. "Well welcome to the team, Crush." Aaron jumped with joy when he heard the nickname Ken gave him.

Seppo finally managed to start to dose off. His eyes slowly close up shop for the night. However, he got interrupted by a loud roaring and crashing from outside. He sharply sat up as he was alerted by the alarming noise. Natsu jumped up and flailed around as she was also alerted. "Turt!" She cried. Seppo rolled over and opened the blinds of the window beside him and he could see an Outraged Aggron running riot in the plaza. Destroying all the stands and attacking the buildings. "What the heck?!" Seppo exclaimed as he saw the shocking scene. The Aggron then turned towards the Pokemon Center and charged up another Flash Cannon.

Seppo gasped as he turned to Natsu and ran out the hostel section. "Everybody get down!" Seppo yelled as he went under a table and shielded Natsu. Aggron unleashed the attack causing an explosion on the side of the Pokemon Center. He could hear the Police sirens outside and the colors of the cars could be seen through the windows and the holes in the walls. Another roar followed the destruction before another explosion could be heard somewhere else in the city.

A bit of rubble trapped Seppo's leg under it, breaking it. "Agh! Natsu, get some help," Seppo requested. Natsu looked at Seppo with tears in her eyes, seeing her trainer be in this much danger was very scary for her. She froze as she was rather scared at this moment. Seppo placed his hand on his face to reassure her. Natsu sniffled and blinked to wash her eyes. "You can do this," he said softly. She nodded and rubbed her head on his hand out of affection. She then turned and started to sprint around the Pokemon Center. "Turt! Turtwig!" She started pleading as she ran around, avoiding the fire that started to spread around the Pokemon Center.

Ken, Bass and Crush dodged out of the way of the rubbles. "Ah crap, seem like that Aggron found its way here." He said groaning. Crush looked out of the hole and saw Aggron and frowned. Ken then saw a Turtwig running around. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked running up to it.

Natsu started to balling her eyes out in worry as she pleaded to the trainer. "Turt-Turtwig! Turtwig-Tur!" She cried. She tugged on the trainer's trouser with their mouth to encourage him to come. She then sprinted over to Seppo, who had already passed out from the pain by this point, and his body went limp, lying on the ground. Natsu rushed over to him pushing his unconscious body as even more tears streamed down. "Turtwig?!...Turtwig!?" She pleaded to her trainer to wake up. She turned back to the trainer with her bottom lip trembling, she heavily inhaled from sobbing. "Turt!" She pleaded once more.

Ken followed The Turtwig to the trainer who's trapped under the rubble. "Oh no, We have to help him." He looked towards crush and bass and nodded. "Crush use Metal Claw and Bass use Rapid Spin!" Ken commanded as his two pokemon knocked the rubbles away.

Seppo remained unconscious but since he was free his injured was visible. It was covered in blood and in really bad shape. Natsu continued to try and wake Seppo up, with her eyes as watery as they can be. A Lairon then entered via one of the holes in the wall and growled at Ken. A couple of other Lairon's followed it in and locked eyes with Ken. They all prepared a flash cannon towards the trainer.

Ken looked at the group of Lairon and frowned as he picked Seppo up. "Crap we have to get out of here." Crush quickly jumped in front of the Lairons and used Harden to block all their Flash Cannon. "Crush! Can you really hold?" Ken asked. Crush glanced back with a determined look and looked like it was struggling. "Alright then." Ken said as he exited the place with Seppo. "Be careful Crush."

Natsu leaped turned to see Crush standing alone against the hostile Lairon. Natsu glanced back at Seppo who was being carried away. A determined look spawned on her face also, wanting to be brave for her trainer. She leaped forward beside Crush and squinted at the Lairon. Natsu turned to Crush and nodded her head. She turned back to her opponents and inhaled as a green ball started to form in front of her mouth. She launched her attack hitting one of the Lairon and knocking it out. The two remaining Lairon growled as they sprinted towards Crush and Natsu, using Take Down.

Crush charged at one the Lairon and clashed with it using Iron Head. They were at a stand still. Ken brought Seppo out into the main room of the Pokémon center and saw the Aggron. "Oh no." He whispered.

The Aggron barged through a hole in the wall, making it big enough to fit it. It looked down at Ken with a furious look. It clenched its fist before preparing an orange beam in front of its horns. It was Hyper Beam. However, something which was too quick to be seen with the human eye flew past Ken and Seppo as a blur and flew towards the Aggron. The Aggron was preparing its attack one second, then being launched twenty feet backward into the building opposite the next. Whatever that thing was, it saved Seppo and Ken. Stood in front of the Aggron was a hooded figure that was around two meters high. It had a confident pose, but it stood to face the Aggron with its back to the Center, so it was unable to see who was under the hood. Aggron roared and stood up, it looked at the hooded figure but the facial expression immediately changed to a shocked face, then transitioned to a horrified look. The Aggron stumbled around, causing a bit of trembling with its heavy body but it was rather quick to run away, with its tail between its legs. It headed towards its cave back where it came from.

However, the Lairon was still causing chaos themselves around the city still. Lairon charged towards Natsu and Natsu gasped as she was rather intimidated by this scary steel Pokemon charging at her. She glanced over at Crush to see the courage and guts that it was showing, which inspired her. She flipped up and bounced off the Lairon's back flipping forward. She waved her head, launching a Razor Leaf towards the vulnerable Lairon. It directly hit the Lairon, causing it to faint.

A ringing, high pitch siren could be heard getting closer. A group of ambulances arrived in Cronk, since the Aggron left, the coast was clear and safe enough for the emergency services to arrive.

Cameron and Striker heard the sirens, and broke into a run. Something had gone down, and they had missed it. Soon they reached the group of beginning trainers. "What happened?" He exclaimed looking around excitedly.

Another Aggron was running rampage still ad hadn't seen the alpha Aggron be taken down so easily by the hooded figure. It continued running rampage around the city. It turned the corner to see an eager trainer alongside a Riolu curiously looking around. The Aggron roared with the burning buildings and destruction behind it. Its head started shine before it charged at Striker and Cameron at an incredible speed.

Ken was startled at the sudden appearance of the hooded figure. "Who was that?" He asked in confusion. Crush managed to knock the Laiton back then used Mud-Slap to blind it and hit it with another Iron Head knocking it out.

Makwa held Ted close to herself as she let him climb onto her shoulders. The bear pokemon holding onto her head as Makwa booked it to the pokecentre. She found the hole and looked at it confused before turning to see the aggron. She also saw the Pokemon that were attacking trainers. Taking Ted down from her shoulders to let him help if it was needed.

Ken saw a girl come into the Pokemon Center. "Hey can you help? This guy is unconscious and has a pretty damaged leg." Crush walked up to Natsu after defeating a Lairon. "Aron(you ok?)" He said.

"What the..." Tom muttered as he stumbled out of the hostel section of the Pokemon Centre through the massive hole in it's side.
He took a few more steps before noticing the Aggron and Lairon.
"Because it's never that easy, is it?" he sighed "Charmander, lets-"

He noticed Seppo being carried away and ran up to him

"Um yeah? Sure," Makwa nodded as she quickly moved over to help with the injured being. She whistled and Ted came barreling after her. The small bear Pokemon looking over the scene with curious eyes.

Ken let Seppo down gently on one of the non destroyed sofa. "Man this look serious." He said looking at Seppo's leg. Bass walked next to Ted to say hi. Aron started walking to where his trainer was. "Ar(come on)." He said to Natsu.

"Is there any medical supplies around? Or wood that can be made into a splint," Makwa straightened her back as she looked about for anything that could be used to help keep the bone in place. Her feet carrying her around as she looked.

Ted waved to the squirtle as he peered up at Seppo. The small bear Pokemon thinking to himself as he crossed his arms.

"Ted! Use metal claw and split that in half," the teddiursa nodded before it ran over to the peice of wood. His claws turning into a glistening metal as he sliced through the wood.

Makwa looked down at the leg and chewed on her lower lip. She tore off some fabric from one of the seats. She laid the leg down straight and waved it over to the wood.

Ken opened the first aid kit and got some bandages out. "Here take these." He said handing her the roll. "I'm Ken by the way." He said. Crush walked into the main room and ran towards Ken.

"Makwa," the female trainer replied as she Accpeted the bandages. Her pokemon brought over the wood and she got to work reinforceing the broken leg. Ted helping her where ever it was needed. Once done she stepped back and patted Ted on the head, "that should be good for now but we need to get him to a hospital".

"Force Palm!' Cameron, his voice ring big out, interrupting the Aggron's battle cry. Striker lunged forward with his paw raised and smacked, the Aggron knocking him away. "So we didn't miss the party," Cameron said grinning. Soon the Aggron stood up and shook his head. Then he charged in a headlong charge with his head aiming a Iron Head. "This is gonna be sweet," Cameron said, as he faced the Aggron. "Go with Force Palm!" The Riolu aimed another attack, knocking it away again, leaving it to run of in fear.

"Well that was pretty easy," he said grinning.

It seemed the rest of the Lairons and the Aggrons decided to retreat as it seemed that they were slowly getting outnumbered and knocked out, one by one. The ambulances also started going around the city, seeing if any civilians needed any aid. Natsu gulped as her anxiety returned and her legs started to shake slightly. "Turtwig," She replied to Crush, saying that she was alright. She slowly walked behind Crush to Seppo once again. Seppo remained unconscious as a bit of blood started to pour down from his head, down from his hair. Natsu whimpered as she rushed over to Seppo again. "Turtwig!" She cried pushing him again, trying to wake him up again. "Anyone need any help?" A voice yelled from outside the Pokemon center, with the lights of an ambulance went through the cracks and windows of the building. Fire trucks filled the city, trying to minimize the damage of the chaos, and save as many lives as they can. They/ve been through worse though.

On top of a building was the hooded figure that took out the alpha Aggron earlier. It looked down at the group of trainers in the Pokemon center from the ceiling of the building next door. As it noticed Tom it tilted its head slightly as if it noticed something about Tom. It then leaped off the building into the darkness of the night. The sun started to rise shortly after, putting light on the city, complimenting the fact that the terrible event had now ended.

A group of paramedics rushed inside and a few of them went over to Seppo and the rest of the trainers. One of them placed his fingers under his chin to check his pulse. "He's alive still, it seems a broken leg and concussion. Thank you, we'll take it from here," One of them said as they brought out a gurney and wheeled it over to Seppo. They lifted him onto the gurney and brought him over to the ambulance. Natsu rushed after it and jumped inside the ambulance. The doors closed and the ambulance drove off to the hospital in Grioru City. It became the morning with the sun sitting high in the sky.

Makwa relaxed when the medics arrived. Her shoulders falling from their stiff position before she looked down at Ted. The small normal type looking about as if to see if there were anymore injured or trapped. The remake trainer bent down and scooped her Pokemon into her arms.