• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Vivian Grey
Height: 4,7
Vivian is an outgoing kind of person. She is a cheerful person but when it comes to battle she is willing to take down anyone in her way. She loves her Pokémon dearly and loves to battle and have her friendship grow with her Pokémon.
Dream/goal: She wants to compete in Pokémon contests and become a member of the elite four and specialize in Water type Pokémon.

Pokémon
Waddles
Mudkip
Waddles is cheerful and is male. Waddles protects Vivian like she was his daughter and doesn't like it when people touch her or look at her.

These things take time, also I literally just woke up so yea... I'm in Australia, where it's still really early for us so that's who I haven't been responding earlier

Also do not rush me, I was around a quarter done with my post when you said PlZ, I, and most people are doing quite long posts for this RP and that was partially why I came back after I forgot to post for a while, it gave me a chance to do stupidly long posts. Plus the entire plot and stuff is great!

Also I have seen you go on here and on people's profiles asking them to post, I can tell that you have read the rules, but I just want to say, do not rush people, sometimes they have life outside of Pokecharms, like most people have. Except me because I have no life :(

LOL XDDD OK. You might have to understand @Fraseandchico that it takes time to think of what to type out. Everyone might be busy, and it is not polite to consistently ask us to respond. We understand you really are enjoying this RP.

We are just quite busy, as @SMRPG64 said yesterday. though I'm quite happy to have found RP where I can disappear for a day and not miss 5 pages worth of posts.

Anyways I noticed that in your battle you used a Dunsparce. :up:
If you look on my profile, there is a showdown replay where Dunsparce takes out a mega Aggron

DUNSPARE IS MOST POWERFUL POKÉMON

Anyways I noticed that in your battle you used a Dunsparce. :up:
If you look on my profile, there is a showdown replay where Dunsparce takes out a mega Aggron

DUNSPARE IS MOST POWERFUL POKÉMON

The role-play looks good so far. I would join but i don't have the nerves, and i feel like it would disrupt the flow.
Nice job.

(might actually try to join... Haven't decided properly yet, probably not since it would be my first time ever rp'ing.)

Last edited:
Name: Findlay
Height: Moderatly tall.
Personality: Laid-back, exceptionally smart and competitive, but self-doubting.
Dream/Goal: To meet/see the legendary Pokemon Latios & Latias.
Appearance: Short dark blonde hair with a long fringe, and pale skin with blue eyes.
Can almost always be seen wearing a sky blue hoodie.
Other: Used to live in both the Sinnoh and Unova regions.
Pokemon: See below.

No nickname, Tentacruel, tends to stay quiet most of the time, and is a tad bit strategical at times, Looks just like a normal Tentacruel.

Sylvia, Eevee, Very curious, kind and tends to paw at peoples feet asking for attention,
a shiny, and hates battling, recently hatched.

Will this do..?

Last edited:
And on the same RP (you are talking about League Tournament right?)
I woke up twice to find two new pages of RP and caught up on them without asking for help

Plus, so much has happened i these ten pages it would by pretty hard to sum up, especially since every character had their own little journey to where we are now and didn't meet up for quite a few pages, and even major events happening in multiple places. For example when most of the RPers were on route 1 but there were a few back in the starting city fighting a resurgent Team Rocket, before beating them.
Then, a different three people went and were attacked by another group of Rockets with the worlds greatest Motto, if I do say so myself, while the rest were out eating at a fancy restaurant