• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to post my character later maybe after the fight (If that has occurred...), also I've been asleep in a nap since I'm a little sick right now. So I'm sorry if I haven't been keeping up lately.

Last edited:
Plus we need some reoccurring villains, i wanted to use these guys:
Will opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the sound of a car. He turned to see a White van parked next to the Arena, with one wheel missing. A man and woman exited, and began to speak
"Prepare for trouble you little runt!"
"Of our full power you'll bear the brunt!"
"Team Rocket blast of at the speed of a Medium-Sized-Automobile"
"Theres no turning back 'cos we lost a wheel!"

Then, in front of them, appeared a Man with a Kadabra. The man seemed much more serious than the other two, and much older as well.
"May I ask you" he said to the other two "how you are supposed to intimidate them like that"
Both of the Rockets stood up and saluted "yes sir! We understand sir!"
The man turned back to Will and Marin "We are team rocket" the man said "Hand over your Pokemon or we will be forced to take them. We have also heard that the boy who interrupted our operations earlier is here"
But having someone actually control the villains would be cool

Please note that Minun is actually a villain, but he is actually an electrical engineer as a cover up. He is part of an unknown group that has several other Pokémon that work alongside him, and they do have their own cover ups as well. I will also reply to the RP soon, but I was sick, so I'm trying to RP here, though sometimes I'll be asleep though.

Hmm, I probably would want to create my own. Perhaps my baddie could have been with them, but got left behind? Idea being she catches up, sees her buddies get trounced and decides to play it cool and pretend to be a regular trainer. :)

Name: Iggy
Height: 5'9"
Personality: Troublesome, fairly dim but knows when she is beat and isn't afraid to run. She isn't really as awful as her fellow Rocket henchies, mostly just a product of poor circumstances.
Dream/Goal: Iggy has always dreamed of becoming a regular trainer, with traveling companions and pokemon to keep her company. She does not believe this life is possible for her, however. She is already a criminal and it would be difficult (in her mind) to clear her name. Iggy also has poor people skills, being rather self-absorbed to her own detriment.
Appearance: Much like my avatar! Short dark bob-cut hair, obviously non-pointed ears though she does wear the horns as part of her ensemble because she thinks they make her look intimidating. She wears a black fur-lined bomber jacket, white skinny jeans and heavy, black combat boots.
Other: Nada~
Pokemon:
Crobat
Nickname: Star
Ability: Inner Focus
Known attacks: Fly, Confuse Ray, Haze, Whirlwind

Raticate
Nickname: None
Ability: Guts
Known attacks: Quick Attack, Return, Sucker Punch, Dig

continue where you left off guys, I just wanted to progress in the RP, I left a little thought at the end of my post, of Marin wondering what the other's did when he left. So just carry on and I'll carry on when people catch up :)

Yeah I was kinda confused when I read that... is it still night or is it already the next day? It just threw me off a little off course when I looked at it.

Name:ghost

Height:5'3

Personality:is out going but can be cold and mean at times when it comes to people hurting her pokemon or friends she wishes to help anyone she can and injoys being outside most of the time.

Dream/Goal:to became a well known breeder, ranger

Appearance:where's a white jacket with a pink bow going around it a ranger belt and capter styler where a pair of old worn blue Jeans and black tense shoes she has her hood up most of the time.

Other:

Pokemon: Name (optional), species, personality, appearance, other.

Froslass: spirit was given to ghost when she was five the two have a very close bond and are almost never apart and because of this spirit is kind and loving when ghost is around and will be at her side helping her when she can but if ghost is not there she will take charge and sometimes become mean and cruel because of it, she injoys helping the other pokemon at ghosts pokemon care center and hopes she can get past the mean and cruelness she showed when ghost it's there.

Last edited:
http://pokecharms.com/threads/explore-the-bloka-region-anime-style.14380/

To clear up what is happening.
We all started in like Quaroahoin City or something, then most of us have journeyed through route 1 to Gronk city. The ones who stayed behind were attacked by team rocket, before beating them and rejoining us. Then more rockets, with the greatest motto ever, attacked, but we beat them too.

Then we had dinner at an unnamed restaurant, and some of us are now journeying to the next city, where the first Gym is

Name: Alan Torche
Height: 5'10"
Personality: Alan is rather friendly and quick to trust others. He cares greatly for others, especially his Pokemon, and would put himself in danger to protect them. He isn't much of a morning person though, being rather grumpy and easily agitated when first woken up. A good, well prepared cup of coffee or well brewed tea can help ease him through the "troubling" times.
Dream/Goal: Alan wants to join the International Police and help people and Pokemon around the world.
Appearance: The wannabe detective wears a maroon trench coat over his solid colored t-shirt, usually black or white, and black jeans. A matching hat sits atop his shaggy amber hair while his dark brown eyes hide behind dark sunglasses. His footwear of choice is a pair of dark oak colored hiking boots. Alan carries around a silver pocket watch, a gift from his father, inside his jacket pocket as a good luck charm. Despite being mostly covered up, Alan does sport a mild tan underneath his clothing.
Other:
Pokemon:

Munchlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Relaxed
Moves: Body Slam, Power-Up Punch, Rest, Thunder Punch

Eevee:
Ability: Adaptability
Nature: Modest
Moves: Synchronoise, Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Trump Card

mind if i join if so here is my character:
Name: Soras
Personality: Is very friendly but hates it when people disrespect Pokemon
protects his Pokemon(or any Pokemon) with all his might
Battles very hard and doesn't give in until the final blow
height: 2 foot 10 inches
dream/goal: to meet every Pokemon in the world an win any Pokemon league that he can

appearance: black jacket/hoodie short hair black bracelet from his dad.
Pokemon: dunsparce personality: caring but tough and short-tempered especially in a losing battle. appearance: normal

braviary personality: funny but hates puns and is very BRAVE.appearance: normal.

chespin personality: Always hungry and very smart. Appearance: shiny

goomy personality: scared but adores soras for being so kind.Appearance:normal
Other:gone to kanto,johto,hoein,and kalos.
upload_2016-11-2_17-3-1.png

can I join pls

Last edited:
Well I'm assuming it's morning now since everyone had fallen asleep after eating dinner and such. I also am rather happy right now since I got a package earlier than usual... and well I'm trying to be a little more active since I was gone for a while earlier due to illness.

I might introduce another character since the Minun is essentially Charles's Pokémon now... though I had intended for him to be a seperate character, but it seems like he just liked him. I might make him like parallel to Charles's path, but he won't be in the ownership of him as he might follow him around or follow others.
(*If that's okay with @Gpig5.)

Last edited:
dunsprce move set: ice beam drill run thunderbolt and roost
Braviary move set: whirlwind fly quick attack and sky attack
chespin move set: vine whip rollout leech seed and pin missle
goomy move set: Bide rain dance and dragon breath
upload_2016-11-2_17-10-43.png

by the way you guys okay with bad puns?

Last edited:
I love how it's becoming a thing where the character's Trainer card are in people's signature XD, btw once you've submitted your character bio/profile just jump in, you don't need to have my confirmation

Name: Zak
Height: 4'8
Personality: Focused
Dream/goal: Pokemon master
Appearance: Blue hair,red hoodie and tracksuit
Pokemon: Sparks,Shinx, brave, shiny with blue eyes
Pokemon: Zorua. Zorua, relaxed, shiny

Okay, I am going to introduce my character probably near or inside the Pokémon Center with @Gpig5, since I haven't been on the RP for a while unfortunately. I had been out sick and I was also at the doctor's yesterday. As always, if there's any issues, please feel free to discuss it with me.

Name: Omega
Species: Oshawott
Appearance: His fur is now red instead of sky blue, as his scalchop is also a darker shade of red, while the energy blade that comes out from it is pink. He also has some frizzy white hair on his head.
Backstory: He had been awoken from his deep slumber in a cave back in Unova due to a crew of Team Plasma grunts that found him encased in some ice. His powers gradually began to return, as he became enraged when the grunts threatened him. They had underestimated him from his babish appearance, as he had unleashed an energy wave at them with his scalchop that made them flee the area almost instantaneously. He had been chased by Professor Juniper the moment she found out about him, as his unusual origins had gotten her attention. He fled to the Bloka region soon after, hoping that he lost her and the others that went along with her.
Personality: He is taciturn, aggressive, insane, as he tends to use violence to settle problems. He also has an extremely hard time interacting with others.
Skills: He greatly excels at close quarters combat, while he is also able to rapidly heal himself in the middle of battle in very short bursts. (Though this can be easily countered, as he will be briefly disoriented and helpless.)
Other: He tends to emit a reddish aura if angered, as it will become darker if he is enraged.

What are the general personality traits for the gym leaders? I realise I'm about to battle one and will need to rp as Lenox.

And are we responsible for making an age/appearance for them?

What are the general personality traits for the gym leaders? I realise I'm about to battle one and will need to rp as Lenox.

And are we responsible for making an age/appearance for them?
Yeah I posted a trainer card of the fist gym leader a while back. So just look at the sprite if that's and judge how his personality would be from his looks.

Well the RP is a little quiet now... and poor Oshawott, he is really trying to avoid going to the Pokémon Center. :c

(Yeah he really hates it, he would probably attack the nurse here, since five other Pokémon had to hold him down just for a flu shot on an old RP I had before.)

Well the RP is a little quiet now... and poor Oshawott, he is really trying to avoid going to the Pokémon Center. :c

(Yeah he really hates it, he would probably attack the nurse here, since five other Pokémon had to hold him down just for a flu shot on an old RP I had before.)
Oh gosh lol. Well, if you are avoiding the pokemon center, perhaps you can run into "Alan" in the route 2 forest. Or come to the gym to watch my battle. will probably post twice more today, as I might not be very active till tmrw morning.

I just posted a very lengthy entry lol. Good luck everyone. Would've been longer but I figured I should separate the actual battle.

BTW guys in gym battles it will be like in the anime. So if the gym leader had two Pokemon, you can only use two of your own Pokemon making it a 2v2. Also, no revives are to be used in battles either. I forgot to mention this before so don't worry if you didn't know.

Name: Nike Hirichiko

Height: 5 feet and 10 inches

Personality: Quite shy, wise, modest

Dream/Goal: Her goal is to travel the whole world and prove to be better than her brother, who is currently a Hoenn and Unova Champion. Having almost won the Kanto league, she sets out to travel the world with her friends until they separated at the Kalos League.

Appearance: A girl with blue hair down to her waist. She wears a black long-sleeved sweater, a black skirt with two loose belts with three pokeballs hung on them, and knee high brown boots. A brown sling/shoulder bag is carried by her. Secretly, she has cosmic eyes, but puts a contact lens on one of her eyes to make it blue.

Other: She is from the Johto region.

Pokemon:

Name: Skitty
Species: Skitty
Personality: She's playful, often jumping on you or biting you. She's also very friendly and talkative.
Appearance: A normal Skitty
Other: The only un-evolved Pokemon of Nike. Nike always spoils her with love and could be seen being carried by Nike.

Name: Leafstorm
Species: Bayleef
Personality: Brave but modest, Leafstorm would never accept compliments coming from anyone except Nike.
Appearance: A normal Bayleef with a small leaf necklace around her neck.
Other: The first starter of Nike, she and her trainer had been very close to each other that much that Leafstorm would never try to leave her side.

Name: Draco
Species: Dragonair
Personality: Serious and calm. Draco may look like a strategist, and he always listens to what Nike would say.
Appearance: A normal Dragonair, instead, his eyes are a darker shade of brown.
Other: Nike's brother had advised her to bring Draco. As the most trusted Pokemon of Nike, she agreed to do so.

Well this might be the last new character I'm having since I don't like to have too much power with characters in RPs. I have already gotten approval from @Gpig5, and I am also going to try to get my old characters going since they haven't been interacting for quite a while here.

Name: Erica
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: She is your normal, everyday Sylveon.
Backstory: She had used to be a nurse at a Pokémon Center, until Team Rocket came in and stormed the building. She quickly fled to the Bloka Region, where she now goes around sharing her nursing knowledge and treating other Pokémon that she encounters. She hopes that one day, she will find the darkest, most psychopathic Pokémon that she can help bring back to normal.
Personality: She is extremely kind and soft-spoken to others, while she is mother-like, as she likes to baby around young Pokémon.
Skills: She is highly proficient in treating other Pokémon, especially with small or younger Pokémon. She also can help calm Pokémon that are having emotional breakdowns, though this is only to a certain extent.
Other: She carries around a pouch containing medicinal supplies around her left side. The pouch has a sling that is attached to her back, so it does not become loose.

Just a little side-note! Even though now and then I've mentioned Def finds Alan pretty attractive, I'm definitely not one of those people that try to shoe-horn any romance in to an RP, I just like to stay true to whatever my character is feeling at the time.
When Def left Kanto and had to leave his boyfriend behind in fear for his safety, he got pretty lonely in Bloka. While he is pretty comfortable now and learnt to deal with this over the years, his mind still floats back to how he enjoyed being in a relationship. He will hide this since he doesn't want to make anyone feel awkward or risk them mixed up with anything that may creep up from his past (especially with Team Rocket showing up again). But even so, poor Def is a bit lovesick and this can be one of his biggest weaknesses should someone he is interested in returns the attraction.