• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Experimental Island (Reboot)

Ok, time to try again... people are interested and I think he have a shot this time.
******​
You are minding your own business in your own world, and suddenly you're here. On an unknown island. How you got there, no one knows. You're just stuck. Sometimes some strange people wearing white robes comes and watches you for a bit, then they leave. What they are doing, no one knows. Your only clue is that they come on a huge flying ship. The worst part is, there are no written rules. You and your fellow prison mates must figure those out as well. However, the island seems to be unstable in a way.

Ok, so you are allowed to play a character of your own world, an OC of a fandom, or a cannon character. You will be able to leave the island at a later time, just not right now.

RULES
  • No Mary-sues
  • Please don't rapid fire posts, I, and many other people have school
  • At the same time, remain active
  • If I say your character is to OP, then it's to OP
  • Please don't trap people onto a interaction. That's just rude and it holds the RP up.
  • You can have as many chars as you want, however, you must be able to handle all of them
  • The white robes cannot be remembered by anyone from before the island.
  • White robes don't attack, they only observe
  • You must ask before a white robe encounter. I mean, they aren't very stealthy with their huge ship.
  • YOU ARE NOT A WHITE ROBE!
Bio
Name:
Species:
Powers:
Backstory:
Appearance:
Other:
RP Example:

I'll bring my characters up later.
Co-host: @Eliiiscool

Interested People: @EeviumZ @TheJustinMan

(Yes I copied and pasted it and edited it slightly. The plot is the exact same, so...)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Eli
Species: Human/ sometimes other
Powers: Transformative, can change into everyone he hits with his dark blue, lightning like, energy with limitations, both a time requirement, and how many time he can do it in a row, the transformation is precise in every detail except his Right eye and eye scar(Canonical, he would have full power by now, but we can't have inter dimensional travel!)
Backstory: Ripped from his homeworld and thrust into the MLP world, (I will not explain what happened their right now), eventually left after being offered the chance to become the dimensional warrior, a job he has faithfully served ever since
Appearance: 5'10 Dark blond medium hair, brown left eye, grey right eye, scar runs from above right eye to below right eye, causing the grey eye
Other: Nope

Name: Veon
Species: Eevee
Powers: Eevee, pokemon
Backstory: Daughter of Esey
Appearance: Eevee
Other:

Name: Esey
Species: Espeon
Powers: Espeon
Backstory: Mother of Veon
Appearance: Espeon
Other:

Ya'll ready for this?!?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Here:

Eli jumped down from the tree, he knew they were behind him, though he did not know what they would do, he did not want to find out, he threw himself into a lake, pulling out a small straw, breathing through it as they passed by, not noticing him. He drug himself on shore, looking over his shoulders, they will wa to hear about this back at camp. He shakily stood up and walked back to base with haste.

Should Eli have his unshackled powers?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Name: Fria Bandit
Species: Physical Soul Representation(Like a Persona or Jojo Stand)
Gender: Not really necessary, but likes to be referred to as a Male
Powers: He has a spirit revolver, lever-action rifle, and and Crank-Gatling. These do require ammo, and the ammo is of random element. The ammo type swaps each day at random, and he must wait around 10 minutes for revolver ammo to be restored, an hour for lever-action ammo to be restored, and and 10 hours for gatling ammo to be restored. The first gun selected each day by Fria is the only one he can use for the rest of the day. The bullet types are Ice, Electric, Fire, Atomic, Heavenly, Hellish, Physical(Normal Bullets), and Multi. Multi is the rarest type of bullet, being able to use all elements at once, but only coming around maybe once a month. As for the Gun Stats:

Gun: Revolver, .44 MAG
Effectiveness: Very Powerful at Close-Mid range, however at long range the bullets either miss or skim the targets for minor Damage
Selection Chance: The most likely Gun you'll see Fria use

Gun: Lever-Action .380 Rifle
Effectiveness: Powerful at Long-Distances, usually used for hunting or sniping targets
Selection Chance: Used on days where Fria's low on food or feels lucky

Gun: Peppermill Crank-Gatling
Effectiveness: Effective at all ranges, but has a cone of fire that the bullets travel in, which gets thinner the closer you are to the gun
Selection Chance: Only used when Fria is out for blood.

The Guns do virtually no damage to buildings or surroundings, bullet holes will still be visible, though. He carries a rather large standard knife for dangerous situations. He also has a Support Ability known as Trace-Back, which is only usable on footprints and fingerprints. Trace-Back allows him to copy and/or rebuild footprints and fingerprints from places, and trace them back to where they came from.
Backstory: Rather a sad story, there was once a cowboy in the wild west, famed for being a adventurous and cool hero type. The cowboy went unnamed, and his life came to an end when he met himself facing down a man with rather strange and somewhat demonic power. Sometime later, he came back as a fighting spirit that channeled its power through a boy. That boy gave it the name Fria Bandit. Now, it's ended up here, planning on staying alive for the boy's sake, as if it gets hurt, so does that boy.
Appearance: Black everything, from hat to shoes. A thick, black pancho is visible over his other clothing. Its black hat has a side tilted up, but some sort of mystic shadow veils its face even when met with light, other than two stern glowing red eyes.
Other: Has no idea how he got here, considering all known facts of his existence say that he shouldn't really be able to leave the boy.
Password: I think it's either Unknown or Island. I will not check anyone else's bio, because I want to prove that I READ THE RULES

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Excuse me, m'lady. *Ahem*

Fria looked ahead only to see something... well, not quite disturbing, by not super ordinary either. A figure in a white robe was standing quite far away, but also somehow close, from where the ranger was currently positioned. "The hell? I'm being observed? Well, I guess that's more odd to me considering only certain people should be able to see me." He quietly whispered to himself. He put a hand on his revolver, but only in case whatever it was attacked him.

Name-Mark
Species-Half-Dead(Basically a necromancer)
Gender-Male
Age-5(Yes, 5.)
Power-Is able to talk and make deals with the dead, but they don’t have to listen.
BackStory-Mark is a average five year old necromancer. He likes drawing, French fries and naps. He has a pet rock with googly eyes on it.
Appearance- Pale skin and Pitch Black hair on his forehead. He is 4”2 and has a blue eye and an orange eye. He wears his kindergarten clothes, with a little hat.
Other-Edited
RP of example- Mark was relaxing trying to take a nap. Suddenly some awesome spaceship thingy flew by. “Ooooh, can I have that mommy?” Mark looked around confused. “Mommy, where are you” Mark started crying”Mommy, come back”. Mark then stuck his tongue out at the big ship. He walked forward looking at it, and hit his head on a tree. He grabbed his pet rock, Rocky, and started petting him. “Any body around” he said. A corpse came out and said “what do you want.” Mark said “Can you play with me please” wiggly with excitement. “No way, brat” and the corpse went back underground. Mark started crying and wishing he had his mommy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, the sample is too short and that description is extremely vague. (my 10-year-old brother with zero imagination can describe characters better than you. And he only had 5 minutes!)
Anyway, I'll be getting my character out soon.

Name: Northren Star
Species: Unicorn MLP
Powers: a little less than season one Twilight magic, cannot use fighting spells (due to AU rules I put in place)
Backstory: Show in RP
Appearance: White coat with a lavender and light pink mane. She has blue eyes and a yellow four sided star in front of a grey four sided star (think about the stars on maps) as a cutie mark.
Other: eh, nothing
RP Example:
Northern Star sighed as she walked through the forest. It was relaxing for her, to say the least. After all, it reminded her of home, allowed for her to clear her mind, and got her away from everyone. Sometimes a unicorn just needed to get away from the business of a populated area. Ok, it was just her, but where she grew up, everypony was spread apart. Though she could deal, she prefered taking the walks, even if they could be dangerous. During her walks, she sometimes spotted someone watching her in pure white clothes. It unnerved her, so the white pony tended to focus on the forest itself more, which made her realize that it wasn't right. Well, it wasn't right before, but she realized that everything here was unnatural. Every single last thing, except for those who were brought here. According to her books anyway.

Name: Atsuko
Species: Human (AtLA)
Powers: Firebending, Redirect Lightning, Lightningbending
Backstory: Born to a rich family in the Fire Nation, Atsuko had a lot of pressure on her shoulders. Her parents expected her to master Firebending at a young age. She, however, didn't master Firebending until she was 15. SHe was learing how to Lightningbend but she was haveing a diffcult time. She still finds the art very diffacult and it takes a lot out of her. She was the second best in her class of firebending due to her early pratice.
Appearance: Atsuko has brown hair in a braided bun and is a pale Asian. She has reddish-brown eyes and has a stern resting face.she wears the traditional garments of the Fire Nation. A pink top that has sleeves that stop at the shoulder, maroon tights. A black belt and flats.
Other: Has a pet Messanger Hawk named Shingi

Name: Bree
Species: Fox (talking)
Age: 2 (human years, an adult in a foxes lifespan. (Foxes only live up to five years))
Powers: Cause illusions, all sorts of illusions. Has small amounts of fire powers
Backstory: Show in RP
Appearance: Bree has a red-gold fluffy coat with green eyes. She has a white chest and tail tip. She has black paws and ears. Her tail is fluffy! (She is just an overall fluffy girl)
Other: N/A