• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Experiment Run

If you were to partner up with one of my existing characters in this rp, which one would you pick?

• Rika Wagner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casey (A.K.A Experiment 707)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Tora Riness

• Do I Have To Chioose?

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • None of them

• This is not an option, I just wanted to say that in Choice 4 it's supposed to be Choose not Chioose.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
This rp will take place in a world somewhat similar to the world of Lilo and Stitch. Experiments are scattered around the world. All with different personalities and abilities. All of the ones that have not been already found may be potentially dangerous. Your mission is to help locate these Experiments before someone evil does and make sure that they do not harm others. That is, if you want to be one of the good guys. There is also the option of being one of the bad guys trying to take possession of the Experiments for their own evil purposes. Which side will you choose?
Known Experiments-
Jinkusu A.K.A Experiment 613
Casey A.K.A Experiment 707
Kivuli A,K,A Experiment 007
Trebat A,K,A Experiment 203

And here are my characters.

Name: Rika Wagner

Species: German Shepard

Outfit: A special combination of a tactical vest and a bulletproof vest provided to her by the agency she works for. She carries multiple weapons with multiple purposes.

Information about them: Rika Wagner was born in Cologne, Germany to two purebred German Shepards. She is anthromorphic (As in she stands on two legs). She speaks American English and German.

Associations: A.D.O.A.C.A (Agency Deprived Of A Cool Acronym)

Other:N/A

Name: Casey A.K.A Experiment 707

Species: Experiment (not a species, I know, but he does really have one)

Outfit:None

Information about them: Casey is one of Jinkusu’s “cousins” because he was created by the same person as Jinkusu. Casey is catlike in appearance. He has yellow fur with black spots, ears that seem to be too tall for his head, and a long tail that is surprisingly prehensile. He can lift things over 5,000 times his size. Casey is fireproof, bulletproof, capable of thinking faster than a supercomputer, and can see in the dark (Just like his “cousin” Jinkusu). Casey also has retractable claws which are incredibly strong. Among the few languages he knows is American English, though he is learning German from Rika.

Associations: Rika, not really with A.D.O.A.C.A.

Other:N/A

Name: Tora Riness

Species: Wolf

Outfit: Same as Rika’s, a combination of a tactical vest and a bulletproof vest. She also wears a crescent moon necklace that seems to be impervious to harm.

Information about them:Tora has black fur and yellow eyes. She is anthromorphic as well. Tora is more than meets the eye. Her intentions are unclear. Tora is mysterious in her ways and little is known about her except for the fact that she was born somewhere in North America.

Associations: Unknown

Other: It is rumored that she may possess powers. This rumor has neither been confirmed nor denied.

Form-

Name:

Species:

Outfit:

Information about them:

Associations:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it okay if I have two characters?

Name: Kuro Takeshi

Personality: Kuro is very upbeat and outgoing, she loves to be around anybody but mostly her brother. She is usually always smiling and she is very kind

Appearance: She wears a white yin-yang necklace, the other half that is black is her brother's

Information about them: Her parents died when she was young leaving her and her brother to fend for themselves, making them incredibly strong

Associations: A.D.O.A.C.A

Other: Shiro is her twin brother

Name: Shiro Takeshi

Personality: Shiro is the complete opposite of Kuro and he is quite protective of her. He is very quiet but if something involves his sister then he will be as loud as he needs to be. He is smiling around his sister to make her happy but he is usually frowning when she isn't around

Appearance: He has snow-white fur with bright yellow eyes and has the black part of the yin-yang necklace that him and his sister wear

Information about them: Shiro's parents died when he was young leaving him to protect his sister and making himself incredibly strong