• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Evolution Coming Up In Japanese Anime *Spoilers*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
As you may have already read from the latest Bulbanews update, the site Web Newtype put up episode summaries of the next three episodes in Japan, epi 148's specifically mentioning Takeshi's Numakorou (aka. Brock's Marshtomp).

All I can say is... ABOUT TIME! I admit to liking Mudkip more than Marshtomp, but since the Anime seems to be getting over its whole "evolution is rare" mind set from first season it was only right that Mudkip would someday evolve too. The next step is to actually get one of the main co's Hoenn starters to its 3rd evo... perferably May's Combusken.

Comments? Curses?

Middle-stage evolutions are always the best. The basic-stages are always the cutest, the last-stages are always the most deadly, but there's something about the awkwardness about most middle-stagers that I do like, so bring on the Numacraw!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I could agree with that on some levels. I'm just the type of Pokemon player who doesn't stop evolutions unless it's to get another evolution later on or learn a specific attack, thus I like the Anime to be the same way. Even if I hate the way the fully evolved form of a line looks I'll always work up to it. If I don't I feel like I'm not finishing the job. Games or RP... If I can work to a final evo, I'll get to it one way or another.