• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eviterna Region Discussion thread

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you're doing well! Few days before vacation are awefully hard.
Anyways, as Burble said, we're six again, that's the bright side.

Oh no! It's okay, seriously. I'm not that obsessed with Pokemon Reborn, just got hype for a moment.
Sorry if I insinuated that you were obsessed I just meant that if you like writing about it you should follow up on it, sorry I didn't mean you were obsessed.

Just realised I put shit instead of shot XD

I'd want to ask if I can change one of the pokemon in my future team. I'd want to change the Gardevoir for a female Meowstic. Since we haven't gotten to getting our first pokemon yet I was wondering if it's ok? Also, can it be a shiny one or are there too many shiny pokemon already?

You can change pokemon in your future team whenever you want as long as you haven't made a post about it in the actual RP. And it can be shiny since you don't seem to have another shiny pokemon in your team and only Omega has one.

And by the way... I think I'll make the laboratory post friday. I'm sorry if I can't wait for Storybook but I'm not completely sure if I'd be able to stay put this weekend.

No, I'm sorry for being late after I promised to have it done that night :p I got caught up in fixing my English groups mistakes....
... most of it is written, I can finish it tomorrow! FOR I AM FREE!!! FREE, I TELL YOU!!!
....... just ignore that :p

Oh it's okay, we all have things to put before rp's eventually, I just wanted to let you guys know. Anyways, way better if you can do it tomorrow, but don't feel pressured to do so if you don't have time.

Well all seems to be going well around this thread, I'm ok with it taking a while I have an infinite amount of hours to throw away at studying and Pokemon Showdown so take your time, nice to see everyone is putting a lot of thought into their posts really :)

Posted. I hope it was alright- I wasn't quite sure where I needed to end it, so I can add more if I need to. I hope no one minds the slightly lengthy disclaimer, but I know that this sort of thing can be serious and controversial and I wanted for everyone to be comfortable as I had fun writing and challenging myself. I promise the rest of my writing won't be as serious :p

So, will that do? I can, as always, edit and change as necessary.

I think it's okay. I really liked the way you described her dementia. It's a really hard topic to touch and I think that if I had done it I would end up writing the movie searching Dory. But you managed it incredibly well and I actually like the point that you opened it as something serious and I wouldn't have problem with more posts like this one if that's what you need to develop Avivi's character.

I'll make my post to go for the starters and, Story, since your character has to find the paper she lost, would you preefer if she joined later or should I have Carah helping her?

Hmm... it might be easiest to have Carah help. Plus, I kind of want the two to get to know each other a little before we get going, even if its for about five seconds :p But if you want to, we can always just have her join later.

Also, would you be to opposed to me switching the starter to Bulbasaur?

Okay, so I'm making a post to make Carah help her now.

And of course I can't change it but... Did you decide to change it or did I put it wrong the first time (I think I did...).

Apologies for my temporal absence, on both this and Divided...

I gotta say Story, you always find a way to make good posts. I've never experienced someone with dementia (or had it myself, but I believe that's fairly obvious), so I can't tell exactly how well you captured it, but I'm sure you did capture it pretty good.

Now for my post...time to formulate ideas.

Gah.... I don't feel like writing today, but I want to write today, so sorry if my writing is sub par. It's kind of hard if I don't... well.. feel it. There's always something missing- it seems more like flat words than a picture, if you know what I mean.

Oh no! Story, your post is as good as always! But I get you, is hard to write when you don't want to do it.

Anyways, now Avivi is finlly ready to go (like almost everyone I think) I'll make the post to the laboratory.

I'll try to get my post up soon, just might take a bit with all that happened in your post. I might not be good at my writing, but the only way to get better is to watch, learn, and experience. Although I'm not too sure about what I just said. Also, can the title of this thread be changed a little like maybe adding discussion to it? It gets a little confusing when I get the post update alert and both threads have the same title. Well, time to try writing.

Oh, don't worry about that, I surely know about how writing can develop your skills (I feel like my english has become much better since I started role playing... it still has a lot of flaws, but it's better). As long as you're willing to get better is okay, at least, for me.

And that's sound like a really practical idea since it happens to me too. I'll do it.

I just saw the posts from sunday and I'm so sorry! I didn't get any notifications. I watched and unwatched the thread so hopefuly I'll receive notifications from now on. I'm seriously sorry guys.

It's no problem to me. Things can mess up sometimes. My work schedule changed recently so I get a bit less time outside of work and sleep. That and I have a hard time trying to figure out what to post sometimes. So, sorry if my posts take some time. I just want to see how we make this story out to be, and if people still remember this.