• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Every region rp (sign ups/discussion)

please create an oc and follow the roleplaying rules
name:
appearance:
team:
backstory:
region:

here's mine-
Name: Tyler Sycamore
Personality: Kind, Brave, A strong trainer
Appearance: White T-shirt, black and blue bag, black hoodie, blue jeans, White sneakers
Team: Absol
Backstory: was born in the Kalos region and is the son of Professor Sycamore, he was unsure whether he wanted to be a pokemon trainer or a researcher like his father but has decided to travel around Kalos to compete in the league.
Region: Kalos

Last edited:
Can I join?

Name: Lucy Johnson
Personality: Brave, careful, friedly, kind
Appearance: Black hair, yellow T-shirt, green shorts, red sneakers, red shoulder bag
Team: Fennekin
Backstory: Lucy lives on a Ranch in Vaniville Town with her mother and older brother. There they take care for Pokemon and train them. Lucy was known because of her special skill-she can tame wild Pokemon. Her first Pokemon was Fennekin which she recieved from Prof. Sycamore.

D

Deleted member 227971

Ohh can I?

Name: Kaylei Coliri
Team; Shiny Staraptor: Strike, Blaziken: Blazer, Eevee (Shiny), Riolu: Rookie
Backstory: She was prof. Sycamore's sister's daughter, and wanted to take after her uncle, but instead became a trainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Duncan 'lalna' Jones.

Age: Unknown, but seems to be a teenager, however he sounds like a young adult.

Personality: Duncan seems to be very shy and closed off from the outside world at first glance, but once one gets to know him, he is actually a kind, intelligent, and refined male. He also is protective of his Pokemon and has a very scientific mind, always wanting to do science.

Appearance: Duncan is a light skinned blond male, being about 6'4", very tall for what his age seems to be. He also is pretty skinny, and wears a lab coat and white trousers with a belt holding his beautifully decorated pokeballs and a small laser gun meant to send a small jolt of energy, not leathal but enough to scare away attackers. He also has a pair of blue goggles above his eyes on his head, and has a odd headset for some unknown reason, which could be why he whispers to an unknown person.

Team: Shiny Eevee, Shiny Ninetails, Shiny Vaporeon, Shiny Floatzel, Shiny Sandslash, and a Shiny Gardevior.

Backstory: Duncan doesn't know where he came from, nor who his original parents are, however there are rumors that his parents were killed in a fire when he was very young, and he was left alone. But for as long as he can remember, he worked with an unknown scientist who worked at his parent figure and a great mentor. He worked and fell in love with science, and always wanted to capture a Pokemon. Soon, professor brown allowed him to go on his Pokemon journey, giving him a shiny Eevee and the advice to 'capture all the shiny Pokemon he can.' He spent 4 years traveling the world looking for shiny Pokemon, and he now has 6 wonderful and powerful shinies. Now, his true adventure starts. Anything can happen!

Region of origin: Duncan does not know his origin, neither does anyone else.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    50.3 KB · Views: 30
D

Deleted member 227971

Ummm Tyler are u gonna reply to the thread? Kaylei is waiting. (Also How Dare U Duncan, I love the show And it was soo disappointing when they canceled it)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good grief, children. Just because this is a discussion thread doesn't mean that one-word posts are not SPAM.
Forums are not a chat room. If you have no actual discussion about the RP Itself, don't post. or save it for private conversations.

Cleared the garbage off. Read the global rules, please.

May I join?

Name: Alex
Personality: He is quick to act, and can think of strategies easily in battles. He is stubborn at times, but has a great heart once you get to know.
Appearance: He wears a black shirt with the letter "L" on it, and he wears blue trousers, green shoes, and a cap similar to Ash's in the Unova region.
Team: Pichu [Partner, appearance is my profile pic], Battle Bond Greninja, Pidgeot, Lucario, Charizard, Jolteon.
Backstory: Ever since he was 11, he has travelled to ALL regions - even Alola! He has won some leagues, but always loses in the Champions League. He keeps on trying to achieve his dream of becoming a Pokemon Champion.
Region: Keno [Fan-made region]

Sound good to you?

D

Deleted member 227971

Shadow Pokemon ur last post in Every region RP is a one liner. Check the rules!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Actually. There are no restrictions on Shinies, but ANY mention of Legendaries in ANY capacity needs to be checked and cleared with me first.
Read the rules, please.

And the Global Rules for that matter because you PEOPLE are still posting incredibly short posts that are nothing but SPAM.

One word - or ONE LETTER - is NEVER a valid post, ANYWHERE.