• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Event pokemon for trade

Hey, i have a few event pokemon that i'm willing to trade.

-Aura Mew
-Movie 11 Shaymin
-TRU Regigigas
-Gamestop Deoxys

i also have other events that i'm not willing to trade.So yeah anyway all these events are Legit and UT,and i only accept legit and UT although i don't mind if they are cloned ;D.I'm not so interested in PKTOPIA events just to let you know. ;D

Thanks for reading ;D.

I'm interested in your Mew & Deoxys. What legendarys do you need? (PS, I will still give you the Arceus too, but I want them sooner so I can complete my Pokedex.)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've got my eye on that movie 11 Shaymin, but depends on what you'd like in return. XD

Since you said you don't mind cloned Pokemon, are these legendaries cloned as well?

Hmm..i'd rather have events than legendaries.But i could trade you a pokemon you want maybe for a Latias or Latios?...otherwise really any sort of events really. ;D

[quote author:pikachufreak link=topic=6041.msg99825#msg99825 date=1241808919]
hmm.....do you not have any other events at all?

Not that I can trade :(

If you say no I'll understand though.
[/quote]

I will have to think about it ,but i will trade if i don't get any other offers for it ;D

@Sarge the Heavy,I really would refer event pokemon in return...do you have any at all?

Like you, I have the TRU Regigigas, the Gamestop Deoxys. I have a Jirachi from the Colosseum bonus disk , but its not UT...so I guess I might not have anything of interest for you then.

Hmmmm I like that Shaymin.

I've got alot of legit legendaries.
- Rayqaza (UT)
- Mewtwo (UT)

I also have an event Jirachi, not UT, but I can reset the EVs with berries if you want. It'll take me a while to grow them. Do you mind a wait?