• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Even More Sun and Moon News Due August 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Game Freak are clearly trying to make up for the drought of Sun/Moon hype earlier this year. Today, they've announced on the Japanese social media channels that more Pokémon Sun and Moon info will be dropping on August 1st, at 10pm JST/2pm BST.

As always, we'll be there to bring you all the latest news on the reveal, so stay tuned...

Cn8RhqJUMAACI7W.jpg

It better not be a disappointment. I'm really disappointed with mimikyu because it's literally pikachu drawn on a bag. If they were gonna make a disguise pokémon they should have just taken the doll from the move substitute and made that the pokémon instead of what they did.

I can't wait, but has anyone noticed on the starting island, there's PEARL harbor and DIAMOND head volcano
Maybe it's speculation for remakes of diamond and pearl, which is my FAV gen cuz platinum was my first Pokemon game then I play the 1st gen, ahhhh I really am happy :3

I can't wait, but has anyone noticed on the starting island, there's PEARL harbor and DIAMOND head volcano
Maybe it's speculation for remakes of diamond and pearl, which is my FAV gen cuz platinum was my first Pokemon game then I play the 1st gen, ahhhh I really am happy :3
plus people r having hard time with a start, I'm choosing litten, oh plus if anyone is wondering, r we getting primal, garatina (idk), palkia (yes), Dialga, LOL HE HAS ONE XD peeps: no he doesn't
Me: it's in the mystery dungeon games ._.

Last edited by a moderator:

plus people r having hard time with a start, I'm choosing litten, oh plus if anyone is wondering, r we getting primal, garatina (idk), palkia (yes), Dialga, LOL HE HAS ONE XD peeps: no he doesn't
Me: it's in the mystery dungeon games ._.
Actually in Japanese Primal Dialga is called Dark Dialga....so yeah. XD

sorry im kinda hyper about this plus today is 30 and the news will gome in two days and again sorry we gonna start chatting now

today is 31 july and tommorow 1th augustus ................................................................................ im super hype right now pokemon sun and moon news coming tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.