1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Europe is Getting The DSi XL!

1. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

The DSi XL, the much larger companion to the DSi, has been given a solid release date for the DSi XL: March 5th. For those that are not already familiar with it, the DSi XL is a larger version of the DSi, with 4.2" screens and a pen-sized stylus.

It's designed to be used in a family or party scenario - imagine everybody gathering around the DS and watching two folks fight each other in a Pokémon battle, for example. Also, to let people who can't see perfectly play Brain Training. >>

#1 Teapot, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Teapot, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      DSi XL is certainly one beast of a DSi XD

I'm still curious about the North American release date for this thing. If they already announced it I must've missed the report ^^;
    2. jertyuiop
      jertyuiop
      Well well well. This is a clever way to get money. It's worth it too. I have a DS and DSi case (because I couldn't find a normal DS case) but I never have wanted a DSi because I knew that there would bwe something better soon. Here it is, a DSi XL, much better quality than a DS and probably DSi, with a big stylus too. I might just get one, but I'm not sure.
    3. Carmen Lopez
      Carmen Lopez
      I wanted to get a DSi...then I heard about the DSi XL coming out, so I'm waiting for it to be released in North America. The XL is cooler to me for a variety of reasons: slightly longer battery life, larger size, and expecially because it's heavier. That's partly why I still prefer my original DS (Phat) over the DS Lite.

But like Katie, if they've already released the date for the NA release, I missed it XD
    4. Teapot
      Teapot
      According to Ye Olde Wikipediae, there actually isn't an NA release date yet - it's just listed as "First quarter of 2010".