• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eternal Sands

Hundreds of years back, the island had been a lush paradise. Those who were sent to colonize it from the Johto Empire never came back, and were presumed dead. The exact opposite was true. It was the perfect spot for a small city. Soon, a medievel metropolis was on the island paradise, reffered to only as Chietheegan.

Of course, as time went on, the civilization expanded, first seeking military dominance. Using large Pokemon, such as Wailord, and Salamence, they ravenged the nearby islands. On the islands, they constructed incredible monuments and temples. One island was not so.

One island, was for the ever-expanding civilization to have an infinite source of knowledge. A grand library, with books that would be traded for, or stolen. This library was inredibly well guarded, and only elders were permitted inside the giant marble doors. It is legend that the area around it is laiden with traps, and guards of the undead.

Untill the unthinkable happened. Perhaps by divine wrath, a battle of legends, or a natural phenomenon, the civilization died. Every last person, young and old, rich and poor. Some think it to be a horrible plauge, while others insist it was for disturbing the balance of the islands. Shortly after all had died, a true phenomena happened. The planet changed. The elevation of the islands suddenly raised, leaving no water left around them. It was discovered then, that all the island were connected to one another, through a chain of undersea mountains, which were also raised with the islands. With the plant unable to support the altitude change, and animals dying because of the movement, all hope was soon lost for the islands.

They turned to desert. A massive desert, in the focal point of ocean trade routes. Do to it's position, it was rapidly made into a trading port when rediscovered. Only two of the island chain were touched. One to be made into the sea port, another an ocean resort, with impressive battle facilities. It has become a major tourist spot, whether it be to battle, vacation, or explore.

~~~~

"Right, I know Silver," Cody said to the Aipom upon his shoulder, "I hate boats just as much. We'll just have to deal with it." In the distance, the island chain could be seen. Apart from the seaport, the place looked dead.

With a backpack propped agaisnt his seat, and his sun bleached hair flapping away in the wind, Cody and Silver sat, waiting to arrive on the isle. Little did the two know, that upon arrival, their whole lives would be changed, forever. For now though, the two enjoyed their last hour aboard the cruise ship. It was a prize won in some tournament a few weeks back. It wasn't an exclusive cruise, hundreds of others were on board to explore the chain of islands.

"Passengers, within the next two hours, we will have arrived at the "Chieteeglen islands chain, in the sea port of Vanewato. Please enjoy the rest of your day." The voice on the ship's intercom was then repeated in several languages, presumably saying the same thing. Maybe not. Maybe the repeats were making fun of those who didn't speak the other languages.

Starting tommorow night, was a two week long festival. A festival, just to have one. It had become a tradition here at the sea port, and a great way to drag in more tourists. A battle tournament is usually held, and on wednesday night you can join a caravan and explore the desrt. It was monday evening right now.

The wind picked up suddenly, wipping the boat with mist from the sea.
A single piece of paper landed on the ship, blown in on the wind. It had the look of something that had been blowing on the Sea's breath for ages. Old, slightly damp and smelling of salt. It had one simple phrase on it, "kütüphane sonsuz beaneath belgili tanımlık kumtaşı."

"Temple eternal, beneath the sands"

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
OOC: Join you, I shall.

BIC:
Brian had gotten his boat ticket by complete dumb luck. About a week ago he had been at a ramen bar enjoying a bowl of his favorite, shrimp ramen. It was then a man, clearly drunk, sat next to them and started rambling about how he and his wife were supposed to go on this exotic cruise for their anivesery. Then she dumped him. "Please... just take it. I don't wanna take the chance of seeing her." said the man crying his sob story.

That is why the young trainer now stood on a boat bound for an island he couldn't even pronounce.

"Gotta love random drunk people. With out people like that man we'd still be in Johto, not on our way to Chi-Chiti-Chitilegan... Ah whatever! But am I right Axel?" Brian asked shifting his blue eyes to an Infernape with unusual gold fur.

"Yup. When life gives you something free, take it. This is one of those once in a lifetime events." Axel responded.

"Exactly what I was thinking." Being together for over 5 years, Brian had learned to understand what Axel was telling him.

"Passengers, within the next two hours, we will have arrived at the Chithlijen islands chain, in the sea port of Vanewato. Please enjoy the rest of your day." said a voice over the speekers.

"Chithlijen. Got it memorized?" teased Axel.

"I heard the announcement too. Chithlijen. See?" retorted Brian. He leaned against the railing watching the scenery. A pod of wailmer and Wailord emerged from the ocean depths for air. This should be a good way to spend the remaing two hours.

OOC: A little friendly RP time)

"Passengers, within the next two hours, we will have arrived at the Chithlijen islands chain, in the sea port of Vanewato. Please enjoy the rest of your day."

Rafe stood on the ship, looking at the single pokeball that held a pokemon. His ponyta Firetail, the fire pokemon was less then excited about this trip. In fact it had nearly knocked him out when he wanted to get inside of the Pokeball. Firetail was a coward when it came to water, but then again. Rafe smiled as he tossed the pokeball sending Firetail onto the deck.

" Two hours and yer staying out of here" he said setting his sunglasses down over his eyes. He then started looking around the ship " Looks like quite a few trainers here Firetail. Wonder if theres any other explorers here, well guess any trainer could be considered an explorer. But how many of them want to find new kinds of Pokemon in places they could get killed in" he said to the ponyta. Firetail's ears were arched bang in an angry look but he calmed down when Rafe began to stroke his mane.

He began moving and spotted a man with an Infernape. A fellow fire trainer it would seem, he waved at Firetail to get his lazy rear moving behind him. " Hows it going mate, nice Infernape. Looks like hes a good little scrapper, fine condition, fine coat." he said smiling at the man ( Brian)

"Brilliant," Cody said, "Absolutely, brilliant." The tiny purple monkey obviously agreed. The two were at the very fron of the large boat, staring directly at the island chain. The sun had begun to set behind them, it was magnificent. The city lights weren't on yet, so there was no light pollution. The way the sun's light bounced off all the sand from the islands was unique. Nowhere else in the world was sand and water grouped together like this in mountains plains.

Being an incredibly brave little monkey, Silver hopped onto the guardrail, and wrapped his tail around it. He then proceded to extended himself outward, supported by his tail. The everstone necklace he whore to prevent evolution seemed to shine just as brightly as the desert isles.

Looking to the side of the boat, and in the water, he was amazed. Swarms of Lumineon, Mantine, and Goldeen had begun swimming around the ship. Trained or not, it was a sight to behold. Apperently, the rest of the ship had been informed about this, as several other people were now looking over the guardrail.

The same paper that had been brushed onto the ship by the wind, was just as quickly lost. It was picked up by the wind from a child running, and carried by the Sea's will. Slowly, but surely, it flew away from the ship. From the ship, to the shore. And from the shore, the cryptic paper was lost.

"Espy." Cody said, tossing a Pokeball into the air. As it landed, an Espeon appeared in a flash of red light and bubbles. She looked up at Cody, then gracefully hopped onto the guardrail. Reaching into his pocket for no reason, Cody decided to give his old friend Brian a call. Quickly grabbing his Pokegear out of his pocket, he went to his contact list. And there was Brian, a picture of him from the Festival of Stars.

"Hey Bri (not bree, Bry) it's me, Cody. 'sup?" He questioned as Brian picked up. Silver looked up when Brian's name was mentioned, remembering the old friend.

Psycho Monkey

Brian still stood against the railing lost in thaught by the beautiful surroundings. He was snapped from his daze when another trainer walked up to him.

"Hows it going mate, nice Infernape. Looks like he's a good little scrapper, fine condition, fine coat." the man said smiling.

"Huh? Oh thanks." said Brian snapping back to reality. "Yea, Axel here is quite the freak of nature with his unatural fur color, but that's just what makes him unique among his brethern. He's also quite the warrior in battle." All the while, the Infernape was showing off at his trainer's praise. Axel never was the modest type.

"Your Ponya's in pretty good condition too." Brian complimented. Suddenly Brian's Poketch began ringing. "Excuse me." he said holding up his pointer finger and looking at the caller ID. He quickly answered with "Ya."

"Hey Bri it's me, Cody. 'sup?" came a familiar voice.

"Pretty good. How're you and Silver these days?" asked Brian smiling.

"Can't complain. We're on a ship to the Chithlijen islands right now." Cody responded.

"Ya don't say." said Brian with a laugh. "Unless there are two boats going to the same destination I'd advise you come meet me and Axel at the left side of the ship."

"On my way!" Cody said excitedly. Brian hung up and turned to the other trainer.

"Sorry for the interuption. Turns out my friend Cody is also on board. He's on his way over if you'd like to meet him." Brian explained.

OOC: I think I know Cody well enough to auto him in this situation 8). If your bothered by it or want something changed just let me know.

" What a coincidence" he said lifting his sunglasses off his head and looking over at Firetail. The Ponyta was prancing around at the compliments, almost like it never got them " Ok show off, relax. Save a little bit for the island, Firetail is an ego hog". Rafe began to dig through his back pack until he found a drawing pad and a pencil and looked at the Inferape.

" Strike a pose if you will" he said with a bit of a smile. He was a Pokemon Breeder, Trainer and most of all an artist. He loved to sketch Pokemon looking natural, happy or in the wilds. He had once had the chance to see a Pokemon so great it had sent him on his journey to find it and to draw it. A great bird of fire, more splendid and beautiful then any other pokemon he had dreamed of. " Well if your friend here doesn't mind. And im being rude, names Rafe and that there is Firetail."

OOC-Only thing is, I've changed the name to Chieteeglen for slightly easier pronunciation :D)
"Silver, Espy, let's go." Cody said. Quickly, Silver was on his shoulder, and Espy was standing next to him.

Cody bent over, and grabbed his backpack. Walking several feet past the swimming pool on the main deck (full of happy children none the less) Cody saw the familiar Infernape that is Axel. Silver noticed it first, and he seemed to fly off Cody's shoulder. He lept into the air, and landed on the shoulder of a balding, middle aged man. From there, he proceeded to leap right in front of Brian, and begin dancing. Just like that time at the star fest.

"Brian!" Cody called, slightly jogging to catch up with his Silver. When Cody got to Brian and Axel, Espy lept onto Cody's shoulders, like a scarf around the back of his neck. Stroking her neck, he greeted his old friend.

"' Ey man," He said, "Sup with you guys?" He finished, making a slight gesture to the trainer he had never seen before.

Psycho Monkey

"Silver!" Brian cried excitedly as the eccentric Aipom jumped before him and began dancing. Brian grabbed Silver's tail and shook it in a handshake fashion while Silver performed a handstand.

"Brian!" called Cody running up with Espy.

"Cody!" Brian shouted back waving. It truely was a small world. The last Brian had seen of his old friend was at the Star Festival sometime ago, now they were on a ship to the same islands. It didn't take long for Axel and Silver to get reaquainted for the two monkeys were once again having a dance contest.

"Ey man. Sup with you guys?" Cody asked petting Espy, who was now on his shoulders. "Not much." said Brian casually. "By the way, Cody, this is Rafe and his Ponyta, Firetail. Rafe, meet Cody and Silver." he introduced.

Rafe lifted his sunglasses as a small spray of water hit Firetail, making the ponyta arch his ears back down. Rafe laughed as the ponyta moved towards silver sniffed him a few time.

" Watch it Firetail, don't need to make any enemies do ya. And i take it your Cody and he's Silver" Rafe said with a smile. Reaching his hand out towards him and Cody to properly introduce himself. " So what brings you guys this way, seems kind of out of the way for trainers" he said as Firetail moved back to his side snorting at silver.

" And unfortunatly don't think Firetail likes Silver. Then again he doesn't like many other Pokemon, guess hes jealous of their good looks or something" he smiled as Firetail glared daggers at him.

(LIES I has them)
By now, the sun had fully set behind the island chain, and hidden itself from view. The lights in the sea port were slowly turning on, few as there were. Looking up, Cody noticed that the moon was only half visible, a First Quarter.

"Passengers, please be cautias exciting the boat, and enjoy your stay." It wasn't the captain this time, it was some over-cheery attendent.

" 'Bout time too..." Cody mumbled. Reaching into the pocket of his backpack, he pulled out a worn down Timer Ball. Understanding what it meant, Espy leaped down from her current post on Cody's shoulder. Turning around, Espy purred, and was sucked in by a beam of glowing red light.

The boat slowly rocked to a stop. And for a moment, everything was still. People on board were taking a moment to stare at the small city, bright agaisnt the dark sky. Suddenly, most people remembered what was going on, and in a mad dash, ran for the ramp off the boat.

"Well then," Cody said, sticking the Timer ball into his bag, and pulling out an Ultra Ball said, "Screw the ramp, see ya later guys!"

Oddly out of character for Cody to be like that, he scooped Silver up from laying face flat on the ground. The boat's sudden motions had caused him to fall. He ran to the side of the boat, climbed onto the railing, and jumped off. Silver began frantically screaming, as not even he was insane enough to jump off the side of a crusie ship.

"Stella!" Cody called, tossing the Ultraball into the air. His sun bleached hair whipped his face from the wind. Out of the Ultraball, a Skarmory appeared. Wings tucked into her side, she dove underneath Cody, with Silver death gripping his shoulder. A mere instant before Cody and Silver would have crashed onto the dock, Stella swooped the two up, and flew higher.
Silver was on his back, breathing deeply. He loved excitement, but the thought of splatting into concrete was a bit too much.

With Stella turning into a slight hover, Cody was just about level with the deck, where Rafe and Brian were. Looking at the two, he laughed, then flew towards a hotel he had a room reserved in.

The warm, salty sea air was gently whipping at Kalseng's hair, throwing a small amount of his hair up and out. Kalseng smiled as he pulled his hair back down to where it belonged, carefully touching the pokeballs clipped to his brown belt. He felt his hand pass over each one individually. Two pokeballs, a safari ball, a dusk ball, a net ball, and a heavy ball, each in place. Kalseng had recently changed his attire as he had grown. It had been approximately five to six months since he had last seen any part of the real world, and he had changed with his birthday. Kalseng no longer adorned the crazy attire he use to. He had thrown away his hat and cape, and replaced his shirt as well. He now wore a white, long sleeve shirt with a jacket on top. The jacket dark green around the torso, but the short were striped with a bit of mint green. His jeans had been thrown, only to be replaced with another, newer pair. His shoes had also been changed. Instead of wearing the large, clunky tennis shoes he had worn before, he now wore a pair of midnight blue skate shoes.

A small, green haired canine-like being was calmly curled up on the seat next to Kalseng, only the sound of deep breathing coming from him. Kalseng was staring out the open window, daydreaming about the upcoming tournament. Kalseng's green eyes began to close, his mind drifting away when his poke gear let out a ring. Kalseng looked down at his wrist, and pulled up his sleeve. He flipped open his PokeGear, and a 3D display popped up, revealing Professor Rowan's face. Kalseng clipped off the earpiece and put it in his ear.

"Hello, Kalseng Audor speaking," Kalseng's melodious voice was kept quiet, in an attempt to not wake the sleeping pokemon on his right.

"Hello there, Kalseng," Professor Rowan's voice chimed in from the other end of the line. "It's me, Professor Rowan."

"Ah, yes, it's a pleasure to talk to you, Professor. How are you doing?"

"Very well, but I have more pressing issues about a nearby Potential." at the sound of the word "Potential", Kalseng leaned forward in his seat.

"A potential? I thought you had sent me on a vacation." Kalseng said, his voice showing a small sign of excitement.

"Yes, well. It's a nearby tournament, and I've sent them word regarding your entering into the tournament. You are ready for this, right?" Rowan asked.

"Don't worry, professor, I'm ready." Kalseng assured him.

"Good, good…" Professor Rowan's voice trailed off. "Well, I'd best get back to the lab. We're doing some major experiments right now."

"Alright, Professor. Good bye."

"Good bye." Professor Rowan said. Kalseng closed his PokeGear, and stood up. He stretched his entire six foot tall body, and reached up to the bag-carrier above his head. He pulled out his dark blue backpack, and he slung the straps over his shoulders. After putting on the backpack, he turned to his pokemon sitting next to him.

"Wake up…" Kalseng said as he prodded the small pokemon. The pokemon opened its eyes and yawned. He shook his head a little bit, and barked quietly at Kalseng. Kalseng smiled, and spoke again. "Come on, little guy." Kalseng walked to the door as his pokemon jumped down off of the seat, and walked a few steps behind Kalseng.

The door opened automatically, and Kalseng stepped outside, taking in the fresh sea air. As he took a deep, relaxing breath, the boat lurched to a stop, pulling up next to the island's dock. A crowd of people started to pour out of the cabin, swooping Kalseng up in the mix. After about five minutes, Kalseng had worked his way down to the docks without losing sight of his electrike. The two of them managed to proceed into the town, and they looked all around down the darkened city. Kalseng ran his eyes across the buildings, trying to find the correct hotel. Professor Rowan had given him the location of the pokemon center with reservations for Kalseng. He couldn't find the hotel, and was utterly confused. Then Kalseng remembered his PokeGear's many functions. He flipped the object attached to his wrist open, and it revealed a 3D display of the time. He then found the GPS function, and looked down at the map. He punched in the name of the hotel, and the GPS instantly found it. Kalseng smiled, and paid close attention to its directions.

Kalseng quickly found himself standing at the door of the pokemon center, which had apparently only been a few blocks east. Kalseng opened the door, and walked up to the counter. "Hello, I have reservations under Kalseng Audor," Kalseng said kindly.

"Oh, yes. Right here." the nurse said as she reached into a drawer and retrieved a set of keys. "Enjoy your stay." She chimed. Kalseng nodded and walked down the hallways, until he had located his room. He put the key in the keyhole, and turned it. The door unlocked, and Kalseng walked in. Professor Rowan had booked him a hotel suite. There were three large beds sitting in front of a huge flat screen TV, a mini-bar and mini-fridge, a balcony, and a different area of couches and chairs. Kalseng threw himself onto a bed, his electrike scrambling up with him and curling up on the end of the bed.

Kalseng sat up and reached for the remote. He flipped on the TV, and browsed through the different channels, before finding the breeding channel. It was one of Kalseng's side-goals to work on being a better breeder. The girl was currently mixing up different berries and other treats into a bowl. "Electrike especially like moist, sweet berries to help keep up their charge," she explained. "However, mixing in a small amount of spicy berries can help keep their coats shiny and their electrolytes strong." Kalseng took a notebook out from his backpack, and scribbled down a few notes. The host continued to rattle off instructions on proper care, and Kalseng took meticulous notes.

After the show was finished, Kalseng put his notebook back in his bag, and noticed that his electrike was now sleeping quietly at the foot of his bed. Kalseng smiled and petted the small creature, trying not to wake him. Kalseng then stood, and quietly opened the door. He silently stepped out into the hallway, and closed the door behind himself. Kalseng strode outside, taking note of the beautiful nighttime scenery. Kalseng threw his head up to take in a deep breath, and saw a familiar skarmory and trainer, lit up faintly by the city's light.

"Is that…?" Kalseng said nostalgically. The pokemon soon landed on the ground, and the trainer stepped off of the pokemon. The trainer was extremely familiar, one that Kalseng had seen many times. "Yo! Cody!" Kalseng said. He ran up to the trainer, and embraced him in a hug. Kalseng pulled away and gripped him by the shoulders. "Where have you been?" Kalseng asked, smiling. "Regardless, I was reserved a huge suite, with like three beds, so if you wanted, you could stay in my room for the night." Kalseng smiled even broader. "It's got a huge flat screen TV." Kalseng chimed.

Last edited by a moderator:
((*randomly pops in*))

Of course, every boat, train, plane, car, and every other transportaion vehicle under the sun always has one unnoticed passenger. This, was one of them.

Normally, a thirteen and a half year old girl would be hard to miss if she was hanging from the railing with only her legs keeping her from falling into the sea; but being at the very back while everyone else was near the front, excitedly watching the islands come closer and closer, she was never glanced at. The only thing that knew she was even there was the Vulpix that sat near the railing, looking a little worried, yet prepared for the disaster that could happen.

The girl's long, flame-red hair spilled down like a fiery waterfall, her jade green eyes flecked with gold observed the many groups of wild pokemon swimming around in the water just below her hair. Her clothing was, at least to say, an odd combination. A dark orange t-shirt under a dark green vest (which was never buttoned), denim shorts and tennis shoes were her articles of clothing. Her shorts had many loose strings at the end of them, suggesting that they may have once been jeans in their lifetime, but had been cut with something to shorten them. Unlike most trainers, this particular one did not have a belt to hold all of her pokeballs. Never having a taste for belts, the girl's vest had six tiny holes embedded into them, three on each side. Each hole held a tiny pokeball inside them. In total, there were two pokeballs, one Luxury Ball, one Great Ball, one Ultra Ball, and one Dive Ball.

The ride had been going smoothly so far, after all, cruise to an island as the prize of tournament in a rural town in Johto (she hardly ever missed one) had to be pleasant; when a suddenly jolt almost knocked the girl off balance. "Hey what the-?!!" It was the girl's quick reflexes that saved her from plummeting into the water. Her arms shot out and somehow the fingers found themselves hooked onto the railing. She hauled herself into a sitting position and immediatly got off the railing to fall to the deck.

"My heaaad..." Chibi moaned, "major headache." She rubbed her forehead, all of the blood that had gone to her head was now abiding the laws of gravity and going back down her body. The result was the same sensation as getting popped over the head with a cement block.

"Vulpix," Chibi's compainion, Vyala, barked. "Vulpix vul. Pix, vul." Of course, the only human that could intepret this was Chibi, but anyone else who saw and heard what had happened could easily tell that the small six-tailed fox pokemon was saying something on the lines of: "Well that's what you get for..." etc.

Chibi allowed a weak smiled to slip across her face, Vyala had been with her long enough to take on some of her personality traits. "Haha, very funny," she laughed humorlessly, "now do me a favor and go fight a Wailord." Vyala glared fireballs at her trainer and had half a mind to do some target practicing with her Flamethrower attack.

Chibi managed to get into a sitting position and then realised just why they stopped. "Hey we've landed!" She said, springing to her feet as if she were faking the whole headache thing. She grabbed a lime green backpack and slung it over her shoulders. "Vyala," she said, "can you reach into the pocket that I keep the asprin in and get it for me please?"

"Vul! Vulpix!" Sometimes it was very easy to tell what Chibi's loyal friend was saying, especially when she assumed the "Get it yourself!" look.

"I'll give you some Belue berrrriiees." Chibi chimed in a honey sweet voice. She knew her friend too well to know that she couldn't possibly turn down the offer of some extremely sour berries. Of course, she was right, as Vyala sprung into the air a millisecond later and landed neatly on top off the backpack. The Vulpix had done this many times before, and gripped a zipper out of the forty-eight zippers on the back pack and with a tug, unzipped the pocket. Her head vanished for a second as she shoved it into the pocket and reappeared ten seconds later holding a small white bottle in her mouth. She leaned over Chibi's shoulder and dropped it into her outstretched palm.

Scratching Vyala's head, Chibi quickly ran onto the docks so she wasn't on board when the boat turned back. She knelt down and unslung her backpack, zipped up the open pocket, and unzipped another zipper to reveal plastic containers, each filled to the lid with berries, each lid labeled with a different flavor. Picking out the "SOUR" labeled one, Chibi plucked out several of the odd purple berries and laid them in front of Vyala, who proceded to gorge herself on them. Zipping that back up and unzipping another pocket, Chibi pulled out a bottle of water, popped two pills in her mouth, took a huge gulp of water, zipped the backpack up (while still keeping the water), slung the pack over her shoulder again, and began to look for the hotel that she had reserved a room for, Vyala right at her ankles.

(Yeas, Chibi's backpack does have forty-eight zippers. And she knows exactly where everything is in it.)

Silently, Stella landed on one of the city streets. Despite being a Skarmory, she was an incredibly graceful flyer. Around the trio, the lights of the small city could be seen much more clearly. Several shops were open, and, Cody was told that the famous trading house was right at the end of the street. Checking to confirm these rumors, Cody slightly turned his head, blue eyes scanning the street beyond. Lo and behold, a bright sign shone more brightly then the others. With surgically corrected eyes, Cody could make out what it said, "Vanewato Trade House"

Quickly sliding off Stella, Cody lifted his backpack off of her, as Silver leaped onto his shoulder. Turning his head back towards the hotel, another face was staring right at him. Quickly realizing who it was, the two old friends embraced one another. Kal had changed his style, alot. He had gotten rid of his green hat and cape (And as much as Cody liked Kal, he always thought that those were incredibly goofy...) and replaced them with (gasp) normal clothing.

Before he had much of a chance to say anything, Kal begain rambling on about his amzing suite he reserved, including a huge T.V. Cody laughed, it was still the same Kal, in some ways. Of course, Cody replied with a hearty "Of course!"

"Oh yeah, Kal" Cody said, turning slightly, "This is Stella." He said, reffering to the Steel-Clad bird. Quickly, he pulled an Ultraball out from his backpack, and put the avian back into it's capsule home.

The two walked into the hotel lobby, one of the fanciest, yet most simplistic, Cody had ever seen. It had that certain something about it that made it seem worth the price. Taking Kal up on his offer, Cody cancled his reservations, when Silver finally noticed something. The Electrike.

Silver saw fit to leap off of Cody's shoulder, and run to the green creature. Customarily, Silver began dancing. After thanking the receptionist, Cody began laughing, and walked back over to Kal. Without saying anything, Cody whippied out his Pokegear. Nowhere near as advanced as Kal's, but it certainly worked. After scrolling through his contacts for a moment, he touched the screen where there was a picture of an oddly colored Infernape. When Brian answered, he explained that he had found Kalseng, and *hopefully* he could stay with the two of them. (Sorry Aru...)

[[OOC: Crap. Well, sorry, but Kalseng doesn't really know her. And it's a girl. Kalseng has some kind of morals or something.]]

Kalseng smiled at Cody as he started talking to the familliar trainer that Kalseng had once known. Kalseng waited for Cody to hang up the phone, smiling softly to himself. "If you're done, let's go on inside." Kalseng turned on his heels and walked into the Pokemon Center. Kalseng walked down the corridors and up a few sets of stairs to find his suite again. The room was much the same, including his quietly snoozing electrike.

"Come on in, there's plenty of room." Kalseng insisted. He walked over to the mini-bar, and located himself a couple of hot chocolate packets. "Hot chocolate?" Kalseng offered, holding up the pack of double-chocolate. He mixed up the cups, and placed them on the table. Kalseng sat down with his cup, and began to drink. It was sweet, and not too hot. It was just right, and Kalseng was enjoying his moment of chocolate ecstasy.

"Well," Kalseng said, pulling the cup down and away from his mouth. "First things first. Where have you been? Whatcha been up to?" Kalseng pulled the cup up for another drink. This would be a good night. He could tell.

"Hello miss. I believe I have a room reserved on this ticket." Chibi told the nurse at the front desk of the hotel. She dug in her pocket and handed her the ticket that was won at the tournament she entered.

"Okay," the nurse said, "name?"

"Chibi," was her answer. She didn't even need to state her last name, for rarely any trainer was called Chibi. Vyala stretched her body and yawned.

"Chibi Clematis?" The nurse asked, looking up. Nod. "Okay, then, here is your room key. We hope you enjoy your stay."

"So do I," Chibi called, already on her way to the elevator. She was the only one in the spacy box as the silver metal doors slid smoothly shut. "Hhmm," Chibi murmured, checking her key, "looks like we're on the tenth floor. For once something above the third." With that, Chibi pushed the button labeled 10 and seconds later, the elevator shot smoothly upwards. Haf a minute later, both trainer and Vulpix were stepping out of the elevator, which closed its doors and returned to the ground floor. "Room seventeen...." Chibi murmured, looking left and right for their room number. Finally, she found the door with the number 17 in gold letters on it.

Unlocking the door and gently pushing it open, Chibi flipped on the light switch. And almost fainted.

This was by far the best hotel she had been in so far. There was a giant king-sized bed that could have fit a Snorlax on it, a giant flat screen TV which Chibi was sure had every channel that existed, a personnal bathroom that you only find in rich people homes, a mini-kitchen with a tiny refridgerator, and a balcony. Tossing her backpack onto the bed, Chibi went over the the balcony and gazed and the ground so far below.

"Vuulllll." Vyala purred as she hopped onto the railing next to Chibi and peered down. Below them, the golden lights of the city's buildings were slowly flickering on one by one as the sky grew dimmer. The town in this soft half-light with trees catching the last rays of the dying sun was truly a beautiful feast for the eyes.

"I agree with you Vyala," Chibi said, abesently sratching her between the ears, much to the fox pokemon's delight. "This must have been one sweet ticket. Glad we entered that tournament after all." She turned back and went into the room, she shut the doors to close off the balcony as Vyala followed her inside. Then she drew the curtains over the doors to block out the rest of the light. Taking a running leap Chibi soared through the air, twisted in mid-air, and landed on her back on top of the bed. The sheets were as soft as silk, and Chibi was suprised to find herself practicaaly sinking into the matress. It truly was like sleeping on a cloud.

"You know Vyala," Chibi said, Vyala had leapt up with her and was now pawing the bed with a mix of intrest and delight. "We will most definetly be enjoying our stay."

Slumping onto his bed, Cody noticed how incredibly soft it was. No doubt this hotel was 5 star. Silver had take the liberty of trying out the pillows, which were supposed to be stuffed with Altaria-Cloud-Poof. (Which I guess is soft) They probably were, as Silver quickly fell asleep. As Kal was rummaging through the mini bar, and punching in some numbers on the microwave, Cody had been rummaging through his backpack, and pulled out his laptop, as well as a varity of Pokeballs. Each one was for one of the Pokemon Cody owned, including the three others he had with him now. After hooking up a transport machine built for his laptop, he logged onto the Pokemon Storage System. Before he had the chance to do anything regarding his Pokemon, Kal was holding a cup of hot chocolate in front of him.

It was funny. There was about a 6 year age difference between the two, yet they were great friends. Cody graciously took the cup, and took a drink from it. Either Kal was a master of chocolate goods making, or it was Moo Moo Farms Hot Chocolate. After taking a relaxed sigh, Kalseng asked Cody what he'd been doing.

"Hah!" Cody laughed, "I should be the one asking you that, for 6 months your phone was outta service!" He took another drink of the chocolate, "But as for me, pretty much...nothin'. I mean, I caught a few more Pokemon, and spent some time in Kanto. That's where I won the ticket for the cruise ship to get here. There was a small tournament at the Seafoam islands." He sighed, and noticed that the T.V. in all it's HD glory, was still turned off. He looked at the side table, and there sat the holy grail of remotes...A T.V. remote.

Making a quick grab for it, in an almost childlike way, Cody began flipping through the channels. Satisfied with a live coverage of the Sinnoh leauge (Wait, He's missing the Sinnoh Leauge!??!) he propped the cream collored pillows agaisnt the headboard, so that he talk to Kal more comfortably, and of course have a good view of the T.V. Right now, an Ekans was fighting a Tropius. The Tropius was kicking some major butt.

"So what've you been up to? Hiding on a mountain or somethin'?" Cody asked his old friend. And again, taking a sip of the most amazing hot chocolate on the planet, just the smell of it could make your mouth water.

Wow. Kanto? That was a fair bit of distance for Cody to travel just for a tournament. Kalseng noticed the sleeping aipom, and he smiled cheerily. Kalseng took a drink of the hot chocolate, feeling the creamy texture slide down his throat. Kalseng put the cup down onto his lap, and listened to the rest of Cody's reply. And then, he almost looked expectantly at Kalseng. He had asked where Kalseng had been, and he did deserve an answer. Kalseng took another huge swig of his hot chocolate, and put the empty mug down.

"Well," Kalseng said, laying down on the bed and kicking his legs out. "I disappeared into the Stark Mountains. Y'know, the ones up on that Island around Sinnoh? Well, I decided to hang there for a while. Technically, five months. I tell ya, living inside an active volcano, you realize how dumb a hat and cape can be." Kalseng let out a laugh at this thought. "Anyway, apparently, my PokeGear wasn't functioning properly, and could only send out calls when boosted, so that took forever. But I got in touch with Professor Rowan, and we've been talking and researching for a while. I mean, I was up in a high-temperature climate, and he wantedto learn how that affected pokemon." Kalseng swallowed hard at this next part. "I let go my Snorunt, Dewgong, and Swablu while I was there, because they were kind of suffering. Well, Snorunt and Dewgong couldn't take the heat because Dewgong didn't have Thick Fat. So I let them go first. Then, a Swablu herd was migrating, and my Swablu decided to join them. So I lived alone. In the mountains. For a month. This was four months later, mind you. Anyway, after that, I decided to trael the regions for another month, and caught some new pokemon." Kalseng yawned.

He turned his attention to the TV, and found the Sinnoh league. A poor, unevolved Ekans was fighting a Tropius. And getting his ass kicked. Kalseng then got up off the bed, and moved over to his own. Before laying down, Kalseng undressed down to his boxers. Kalseng didn't realize it until just then, but he had got a decent tan up in the mountains. Expecially during that last week when his clothes were burned up. He turned to Cody, with a confused look on his face. "What?" Kalseng asked. "If Brian comes, tell him I'm asleep and let him in." he said as he slid under the covers.

His electrike was slightly disturbed by this, and he moved up onto the pillow next to Kalseng. It dropped down onto its stomach, and gently fell into a nice sleep. Kalseng slept quietly, and didn't move at all.

Psycho Monkey

Brian searched the dock for Cody. He had just seen him fly by on his Skarmory, but when he got to where he thaught Cody had landed there was no trace of him. Could he have been mistaken? Where had that crazy boy disapeared to this time?

"Cody's got to be around here somewhere." said Brian scanning the area. As if on que Brian's Poketch began ringing. Cody proceeded to explain how he had ran into Kalseng and that they were at a luxurious hotel. With that Brian hung up.

"So Kalseng's here too." he said. Today was turning out to be quite a reunion. "Come Axel! It's rude to keep our friends waiting." he said breaking into a run.

"Right behind ya!" responded Axel chasing after his trainer. Brian had to get out his GPS to find the address they were supposed to meet. For one as directionally impaired as Brian, the GPS was a life saver. With it, it took only 10min to find the hotel. Brian and Axel took the elevator to the appropriate floor and walked down the hall to find Kal's room.

"Here we are." Brian said looking at the number on the door and knocking. He heard footsteps inside and the unlocking of the door. The one to answer was Cody. "Hey Cody. Sorry if we're late. Can we come in?"

"Sure. Kal's asleep though. There's hot chocolate if you're interested." Cody said stepping aside so Brian and his Pokemon could enter.

"Asleep already? Damn, I was hoping we could catch up." said Brian pouring himself a cup of hot chocolate. His face lit up with joy at the first sip. This was good stuff. It was hot enough to warm the body but not scalding, and it was creamy enough to give it texture but it wasn't too thick. "My complements to the chef." he said happily.

Brian took a seat in the empty bed and took notice of the flat screen HD TV. An outclassed Ekans was just KOed by a Razor Leaf from a Tropius. The poor snake never stood a chance. He took another sip of hot chocolate and turned to Cody. "So what have you and Kal been up to all night?" he asked. Brian looked down to see Axel laying sprawled out on the floor to the left of his bed getting ready for sleep.

Kalseng heard a door open, breaking his sleep, somehow. He turned over, trying to fall back asleep, but then he heard a familliar voice. Was that... Brian? Kalseng sat up in bed, and turned his half-open eyes to Brian.

"Burr eye an?" Kalseng asked, his words slow and disconnected. He had gotten maybe thirty minutes of sleep? Kalseng figured that bought him about three hours of full energy. He pulled open the covers, carefully minding his electrike. Kalseng slipped on his T-shirt, and prepared another cup of hot chocolate. He made sure to add enough milk to make i tcreamy, just as he had last time. Man, if Kalseng hadn't learned how to brew a good cup of hot chocolate, this stuff would have been sweet crap in a cup.

Kalseng turned around and sat in a chair. He looked up at brian, his eyes no perked up with the smell of hot chocolate. "Ahhh..." Kalseng said, taking a sip of his drink. "So, how have you been?" He asked, smiling.

(Because Kal and I were talking about it.)

"I just can't stop staring at this view," Chibi remarked as the cool evening wind played with her long hair. She couldn't stop going to the balcony to smell the fresh air and gazed with half-closed eyes at the sights below. Vyala had elected to stay on the bed and curl up near Chibi's pillow. Chibi leaned so far over the balcony that it was a wonder that she didn't fall headfirst down the building.

Suddenly, her throat felt very dry, she snapped back onto the firm balcony as if shot out of a spring. She leaped into the kitchen, excitement making her limbs feel very powerful. She skidded to a stop in the kitchen and opened the refridgerator. "I'm getting a drink, want one?" The low yip in reply was obvious, since Chibi got out only one artificial cherry-flavored juice. She went to the top of the fridge to get out some ice, and pulled out the ice box...

...But apparently the ice box was very pull-sensitive, and came tumbling out of the refridgerator and hit the floor with a tremendous crash. The sound caused Vyala to jolt awake in suprise and let out a startled bark. She barked again at Chibi.

"That...almost...hit my foot." Chibi said, pausing as if to look again to see if the past five seconds actually happened. Unfortunately, the icebox was ill-adapted to falling on floors, and as a result, seemingly hundreds of ice cubes were scattered across the entire place. Some had even found enough force to rocket onto the balcony. Chibi sighed and knelt down and began to hastily pick up the ice cubes, when her hands got full, she deposited them in the sink and repeated the cycle. After eight minutes of this activity, Chibi noticed that the only ice cubes that were not in the sink were the ones that somehow had not exited the icebox.

"Meh. At least the drink's not totally ruined." She remarked, dumping the few precious chunks of frozen water into a glass that she got out and then filling the glass with the juice. Taking a sip, she walked back onto the balcony, not noticing the three ice cubes that flew through the air and landed on it. "Should be getting 'bout dark soon." Chibi commented out loud to Vyala. "Tomorrow will be-" But what tomorrow would be, Vyala never found out, for Chibi slipped on an ice cube, and fell down with a suprised cry. And tumbled right off the balcony.

Chibi's first thought to this was: Huh? Then two seconds later, when she realised that she was now staring at the stars that were appearing in the sky it was: Oh crap.

"Well I certainly picked a bad night to be on the tenth floor." Chibi said, remembering just how far the ground was beneath her. As her balcony got farther away, and she could see glimpses of the rooms below her's from the open window, she could not hold back a terrified wail as her descent picked up speed.

Kalseng decided that before he could listen to Brian's delightful story, it was time for a nice breath of fresh air. Kalseng stepped out onto the balcony, taking another sip of his hot chocolate. He set the chocolate down on the edge of the balcony closest to the door, and he took a deep breath. Kalseng leaned on the edge of the blacony, taking in the nice scenary. It sure was a nice seen for a little town at night. Then kalseng heard someone talking. He looked up, and saw a figure tumble off a balcony. Kalseng blinked twice, just before the figure screamed.

Kalseng froze in terror, and the figure wretched itself under the 7th floor balcony, and came right at Kalseng. The apparent woman landed on top of Kalseng, her ribs laying right across Kalseng. He coughed hard, and turned his head to Cody. "Cody..." Kalseng pathetically called. "It's raining screaming women..."

Psycho Monkey

Brian heard a moan from Kalseng's bed as he slowly got up and groggily made himself a cup of hot chocolate.

"Morning Kal. Glad you could join us." said Brian cheerfully. He knew full well it was a good 6-7 hours before sun rise but what else do you say to someone when they wake up in the middle of the night? Certainly not good night.

"So, how have you been?" Kal asked smiling once he was more awake.

"Not bad. Been travelling around Johto mostly. I'm getting Riolu life experience simultaniously with battle experience. Can you believe he's almost a year old?" Brian said taking another sip of hot chocolate. While he had been talking Kalseng had walked outside to the balcony for some fresh air but was still in hearing distance. Suddenly there was a loud thud outside follwed by Kalseng calling about screaming women.

"What? Seriously?" asked Brian in astonishment jumping out of bed landing right on Axel's tail.

"Gah! Watch it will ya!" cried the Infernape. Brian ran outside where he indeed saw a girl laying on top of Kalseng. He helped her to her feet and held her steady to help her regain balance. "Hey are you alright Miss?" he asked.

The ground must be getting soft, Chibi had told herself when she landed, for it didn't hurt that much when she landed. In fact, she didn't even see the famous white light at the end of a long tunnel when she landed with a soft thump. Maybe death got a new makeover, Chibi thought pathetically to herself as she noticed that her surrounding had not changed that much.

"Cody..." If the fall hadn't killed her, then the voice right below her that nearly caused a heart attack probably would. "It's raining screaming women..."

Chibi started badly, and realised that she had not in fact landed on the ground, but a person. She scrambled to get up while murmuring something that remotely sounded like an apology, when a strong arm caught her's and helped her to her feet.

"Are you alright miss?" A concerned voice (obviously male) asked her. She looked up see another trainer, most likely the landing platform's friend or traveling partner.

Chibi made a pathetic attempt at a smile. "Yes, I'm fine," she said, "or will be." A distant howl above her head caught her attention. She looked up to see a tiny rust-colored dot that was Vyala standing on the railing of her balcony. The balcony that she fell off of. Cupping her arms over her mouth, she shouted: "I'm fine!" Another howl. "Wait! You don't need to-" Too late. A small red furball launched itself into the air in front of her balcony. "-come down." Chibi finished pathetically.

She turned her head down to look at the man who pulled her up. "Excuse me," she said politely and took a few steps back. She held out her arms as if welcoming something, and seconds later a Vulpix landed squarely in her arms. Vyala barked and licked Chibi cheek affectionately. "I'm Chibi," she introduced herself to the man, "my room is on the tenth floor and I realised that when you accidently sky dive off your balcony, always have a human landing platform ready for you." She smiled.

(I just had to call Kalseng a landing platform. ;D)

Cody was awakened in the middle of his dream, which was for some reason about raining womem, all screaming. He groggily climbed out of his comfortable slumber, and walked to the balcony. His normally rather neat hair was messed up, and his eyes were barely open. In front of him, he saw a familiar looking person...on top of Kalseng. Imediatly thinking something risque was going on, his eyes shot open at the suprise.

"Whaaaaaaa??!!?!?" He hollored. He then realized that Brian was watching, and so was a Vulpix, similar in color to the girls hair. After half a second of mental connections, he realized that it was Chibi. He still had no idea why she would be on top of Kal though. He ran over to the two, nearly pushing Brian down in the process. As he approached, she stood up, and introduced herself to Kalseng.

"Chibi, it's us..."Cody mumbled. Cody and Kal had both been at the Dotted Hole ruin when Chibi was there, "The whole broken arm thing...." Standing out on the deck, he saw no sign of anything breaking, and could only imagine how she had landed here. Maybe it was better not to think to much about it.

Psycho Monkey

A howl came from above them as something else came falling. "Excuse me." said the girl backing up. She caught what Brian now recognized as a Vulpix. The Vulpix started licking the girl like a faithful companion greeting its owner after a long day.

"I take it that's your Vulpix?" said Brian looking at the two like they belonged together.

"Yea. I'm Chibi and this is Vyala," she introduced. "My room is on the 10th floor."

"I'm Brian. Tenth floor, eh?" he said looking up. "That's quite a distance to fall given we're on the 6th floor. You're lucky Kal was out here to break your fall. Let's just hope you didn't break Kalseng." He looked down at his friend who was still laying motionless on the balcony.

"Whaaaaaaa??!!?!?" came Cody's voice. He had just walked outside to this unusual situation and must have still been half asleep based on how he looked. Cody ran onto the balcony nearly pushing Brian over the edge.

"Careful!" shouted Brian. Unlike Chibi, Brian doubted if he would have landed on a human, or anything else soft for that matter, and Aerodactyl's Pokeball was in the other room with his backpack. Perhaps that's one Pokeball that should be kept close at all times. thaught Brian. "Anyway, Cody, this is-" he started.

"Chibi, it's us..." Cody interupted.

"Have you met before?" inquired Brian. "Regardless, Cody, do you think you could help me carry Kalseng back inside. You're more than welcome to join us Miss Chibi. There should be more hot chocolate if you want some." Brian invited.

(OOC: Anyone know what happened to Aru?)

(He died.)

"Wait a minute," Chibi said, "Cody?" She asked as a familiar voice hollored and an equally familiar face popped out. "Then that means..." her green eyes widened. "Ohmygod I'm so sorry Kalseng!" She turned to look at who she landed on, and had her fears confirmed. She had in fact, landed squarely on top of the man who she had met at the Dotted Hole Ruins.

She smiled a very sheepish smile at Cody. "Yeah, sorry about that. I bet you people are wondering how I got here." She giggled to herself as if hearing a personal joke. "The craziest things always happen to me, and I just happened to slip on an ice cube and fall off my balcony." She looked up, then to Vyala. "My drink's still up there isn't it?" She asked.

Vyala yipped in her arms. A confirming note. Then, a whine and two more yips.

"And how exactly is it still upright?" Chibi asked in confusion. A grunt and a jerk of her head was Vyala's substitue for shrugging. She heard the one named Brian invite her inside their room and an even have some hot chocolate. "Of course. I would love to." Chibi said with another smile.

Kalseng listened to everything that was happening. They had invited her in, they had met her, they had their introductions, Chibi found out about her drink... But Chibi was still on top of Kalseng. "Please..." Kalseng said, coughing. "My ribs... you... OUCH." Kalseng said. Chibi had then risen off of Kalseng and he sat up, and prodded his ribs. "No tenderness... Nothing's out of place... Breathing is regular..." Kalseng muttered to himself, going through his health check-list. "Yeah, I'm good. However, I AM tired. Might I go to bed?" Kalseng asked.

He rose from his spot, and jerkily walked over to his bed, still dressed in his boxers. What an interesting story. Something he might have to tell his family. He might have to call his sister and inform her that he hadn't died as of yet.

That was mostly irrelevant however, as the more pressing matter was the soft pillow and amazingly awesome bed. Indeed.

"Gright." Kalseng said roughly before falling into a deep, inpenetrable slumber.

Cody laughed as Chibi was apologizing to Kalseng, who had since gone back to sleep. "Don't worry, it's customary to hurt Kal..." At that, Cody could've sworn he heard Silver hit Kal with something. He could be wrong though.

Cody walked back into the bedroom, where Kal was sleeping. "Perhaps we should move into the sitting room? We could close the door, and not annoy Kal, fun as it is..." Cody sort of laughed at his own joke, then proceeded into the sitting room, and turned on the T.V. The Sinnoh leauge was still going on, and it was in the semi final round. Battles were Cody's Sunday football.

"Okay, sure." Chibi said, and followed Cody inside.

Silver the Aipom (that was its name right?) was bouncing around Kalseng, looking like a mischevious child at play. Chibi followed Cody into what was the sitting room, where a giant TV much like the one in her room was turned on. It was in the Sinnoh league, and according to the announcer, the semi-final round.

"I was in that once," Chibi said to no one in particular. "We got to the semi-final round as well. I swear we made history. I never remember a pokemon battle going on for twenty-five minutes in a tournament. Everyone thought I was going to win, then the kid pulled a cheap move and knocked my pokemon out."

Vyala growled lightly in her throat, as if remembering it as well. The words: "Dirty little cheater" seemed to be involved in her sentence.

Chibi plopped down on a char and stared at the screen. "Who's winning?" She asked Cody.

Before Cody could even question Chibi's involvement in the Sinnoh league, she had asked him who was winning.

"I think it's the trainer with the Raichu. That Tropius is having it's butt handed to it." It was only the first set, both trainers had all six Pokemon still, and the Tropius and Raichu were battling like there was no tommorow, each trainer giving it their all. The Raichu had just used Thunder, but it had missed. It was of course, at this cliffhanger, the announcer called time out, and it went to commercial.

"So, you got into the Sinnoh Leauge? I guess I didn't see that one. When was it?"

"Oh, about three months ago." Chibi answered Cody's question. "How do you think I got my Pachirisu?" She went on without waiting for him to answer. "I also got about twenty more pokemon. I swear though that I saw some really weird pokemon by a lake though. It looked almost like a Mew with a gray body and a blue head."

She sighed as the commercial flickered on. Vyala echoed the sigh. Both of them hated commercials. "I swear," Chibi continued, "you'd think those people had never seen a Lapras before. They went wild when I used mine. They were even more suprised that she used Thunderbolt and Thunder Wave." She scratched Vyala's neck fur absently.

"Wonder what I was doing 3 months ago that kept me from joining....." Cody mumbled as Chibi continued speaking. At this point, Silver had finished harrasing Kal, and had joined Cody, and lept onto the back of the couch he was sitting on.

"Mew...blue head...." Cody mumbled as Chibi finished her story. "I think I know what you're talking about!" He suddenly exclaimed, "When I stayed in Celestic towne night, a heard an old legend from an old woman...it had something to do with a Pokemon that sounds like you're describing...think she called it...Azelf or somethin'..." Cody sighed, and looked at the commercial. It was something to do with a new Poketch app. Cody honestly didn't care.

"The commercials better end soon...."

"Azelf..." Chibi whispered. "Odd name. I never bothered to learn all of the legendary pokemon in Sinnoh because there were so many you coudn't tell which ones were real or made up by people who wanted attention."

She almost screamed when a commercial about berry juice came on mixed with berries that will "make your pokemon perform better in battles/contests." Cheap liers. If it was her TV back home, Chibi would have got up to find a brick. Maybe they wouldn't mind if she kicked it?

Suddenly, as if realising Chibi's intentions, the TV flicked back on to the battle. It looked as if the Raichu would win.

"Yes, that day by the lake certainly was odd..." Chibi said. "So Cody, why are you here on Cheewhatevertheheckit'scalled."

As the battle came back on, Cody was almost instantly drawn back into it. Then, he realized, it was almost boring. The Raichu had such a lead, that it wasn't even that entertaining.

"So Cody, why are you here on Cheewhatevertheheckit'scalled?" Chibi suddenly asked Cody.

"Well, I was back home in Johto for awhile, and I heard about a tourney going on in at the Whirl Islands." Cody took a sip of his hot chocolate, "There were no more then 10 people entered, and it almost didn't seem fair....most of them were under 13...." He laughed for a minute, "After getting the prize of a cruise ticket here, I came here. And, I've always wondered about the deserts out here....supposed to be something pretty amazing."

"And you?" He asked pointedly. (If that's a word...)

Psycho Monkey

(OOC: I always make up words if it gets my point across ;))

"Kal you slacker! It's barely after midnight!" taunted Brian when Kalseng anounced he was going back to bed. There was no talking him out of it though once his mind was made up. Brian followed the others to the sitting area so they could talk and watch more of the Sinnoh League with out disturbing Kalseng. "Unless you'd rather go to bed, come with me Axel." Brian said walking past the Flame Pokemon still sprawled out on the floor.

"Coming." Axel said getting up. Cody put on the TV where a Raichu was fighting a Tropius, possibly the same one from the last round. Then came the commercials. Brian constantly wondered why they always broke into the action with these stupid ads. Why not run the commercials between matches? That way, while the refs set up for the next round, the viewers at home can have watch some over paid actress talk about berry juice.

While the commercials played Cody and Chibi began talking about a strange blue fairy Pokemon called Azelf. "I remember hearing about Azelf as a kid." said Brian. Being origionally from Sinnoh, Brian was well versed in the legends and mythologies of the region. "If I recall correctly Azelf embodies willpower and is rumored to be at Lake Valor. Of course it is only a legend."

When the tournament came back from its break Raichu was practicly the winner. The conversation then shifted to why everyone was here.

"Well my story is actually pretty funny. I got my ticket from a depressed drunk guy. Ah the power of alcohol." Brian laughed at himself saying the last sentence.

(Chibi I'ma do just a slight auto, hope you don't mind.)

Brian had come in, and quickly stated how he got here because of a drunk guy, and the power of alcohol. Cody and Chibi simply burst out laughing, making Chibi unable to answer Cody's question quickly. Silver didn't truly understand what was going on, but he wanted to join in on the fun as well. He leaped down onto the floor, and began breakdancing. Again. That monkey has some serious energy issues.

The battle round was over, and the Tropius defeated. The trainer with the Tropius then sent out a Blissey, the queen of special defense. It was a good idea, until the Raichu began using Volt Tackle. It almost looked like the trainer with the Blissey had begun to cry.

(Cody, it is a word. Brian, your pun broke my brain.)

There was no point in watching the tournament anymore, unless that Blissey had some mega-super-death move on its list, it wasn't going to win. Vyala jumped out of Chibi's arms to trot over to the Infernape, which she had never seen before.

"The embodiment of willpower?" Chibi said quietly when she heard Brian. "How fitting..."

"Hah." Chibi giggled at Brian's last sentence. "Depends on what good comes out of the power. I got my ticket from another tournament in Johto. I'm drawn to tournamets like Mismiagius are drawn to fear." That tournament was unnaturaly easy too, almost not worth using the prize. "I juat hope this tourny is better." She commented.

(I don't mind Cody. Although I did have to switch around my post.)

(I hadn't realized there was going to be a tourney....this was supposed to be more of a traverse the desert sort of thing...but, it could start with the tourney I guess....)

"OHYEAHTHETOURNEY!!!!!" Cody was suddenly reminded, "It starts tommorow, gotta go get...rest....mmust.." He puased to breath. "Besides, the final round of the Sinnoh league is tommorow night, I won't miss anything good." As he spoke, the Blissey behind him on T.V. had been knocked out.

"Sorry to leave you like this Chibi," Cody said, begining to walk towards the bedroom, "But I gotta be ready for the tourney!" Perhaps Silver had rubbed off on Cody, 22, but still ever excitable.

(Waitasec...I thought you said there was...)

"That's okay," Chibi said, rising up from the chair. "I've gotta rest too." She stepped past Brian, past the sleeping Kal, and onto the balcony where she landed on Kal. "Gotta go. See ya'll later. Hopefully."

With that, she unclipped an UltraBall from her vest and tossed it lazily into the air with a flick of her wrist. It split open and spat out a white light. In a moment, a giant, flying rock lizard appeared and gave her a "What now?" look. Chibi hopped onto the Aerodactyl's back with Vyala.

"Skydive," Chibi said, pointing upwards, "see that balcony? We need to get up there." A grunt and the fossil poekmon flapped his wings and rose steadily up from the balcony. "Seeya!" Chibi shouted, waving to the people below. Skydive was hovering next to Chibi's balcony in a matter of seconds. Chibi jumped off with Vyala and recalled her transportation pokemon.

"Well whaddaya know. It is still up." Chibi was amazed that her drink had somehow not been spilled and was in fact, gathering condensation at its sides. Grabbing it and downing it in four gulps, Chibi ran in her room, tossed the cup in the sink, and leapt onto the bed in one fluid motion. "Goodnight." Chibi said, throwing one of her shoes at the light switch (which turned off) and kicking off the other. She snuggled into her bed and was soon asleep.

Psycho Monkey

(What? There's a tournament? No one told me! Ah well, I'm always up for a battle.)

As soon as Chibi brought up the tournament, Cody went up in an energetic frenzy. Even Brian got an 'Oh crap!' look on his face when he realized how late they stayed up when they should be well rested. Apperently Kalseng was the only smart one among them. Chibi ran back on the balcony and threw out an Ultra Ball containing an Aerodactyl.

"If you had an Aerodactyl on you the whole time, why didn't you use it when you fell?" asked Brian in a teasing manner. Chibi didn't get a chance to retort before her Fossil Pokemon launched her back to the 10th floor.

"Looks like you're not the only Aerodactyl user here." said Axel getting back on his spot on the floor.

"I guess not. I wonder where she found her Old Amber though." Brian said in a whisper so as not to wake his comrads. The trainer finished getting undressed and layed in bed. Within afew minutes he was asleep.