• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Escape To a Fantasy World

The Goblin fell for the fake-out, swinging at where Yin had been standing before she moved. It's swing put it off balance, and it stumbled forward. Yin's downward slash hit the Goblin across the back. It let out a screech and dropped the club, falling on it's hands and knees. Furious, it grabbed it's club and turned to face Yin. Jenny was still trying to figure out what was happening. This new girl, even if she was wearing normal clothes, showed some skills with the weapon she was using! Speaking of weapons, Jenny pulled the arrow back in the bow so the feather from the arrow touched her cheek. She sighted down the arrow, aiming carefully at the Goblin. She was going to shoot, when she felt kinda bad. Should she really shoot this thing in the back? It just... didn't feel right.

Then the Goblin leaped at Yin. Her hesitation gone, Jenny let lose the arrow. It sunk itself into the Goblin's back, and it crumpled to the ground with a quiet squeak. As she stood over the Goblin's corpse, Jenny felt... weird. What was this thing?
"Ah... thanks..." Jenny said to the girl with the strange sword.

Astrid nodded, and without another word, unsheathed her sword and headed into the village. Her eyes weren’t really focused on anything in particular, rather they seemed to be following orders in and of themselves. Countless blood had been spilled before in her life, wether it be from orders or not. Some villagers were still fleeing, one old man in particular was helplessly hobbling forward with a cane. She narrowed her eyes before slicing the man’s back in one clean cut, sending him down face first into the snow. Fresh blood was added to the old and dry blood that already decorated her blade. She wasted no time going from door to door, taking only mere seconds to kill the residents of each house.

Vasha was checking the time on her phone. 8:36 Pm, She stayed after school a whole lot longer than she expected and the sun had practically set. She hated this time of day as walking home means getting stopped by some "beggar" or being enticed to by some useless toy. Vasha kept her head down on her phone to avoid eye contact with anybody walking nearby. As she stopped at a crosswalk she checked her text message from her brother. Because she didn't have any friends she was always caught of guard when she would get any text message. while texting to her brother that she would be home soon she felt something metal rubbing against her back. The streetlights helped her see the shadow, a man dangerously close behind her was pointing a gun behind her back.

"Drop your purse and walk away!" The man threatened in a raspy voice. Normally Vasha would ignore threats like these as most muggers did not have the guts to actually kill, but for some reason that day she decided to respond. Without even looking at him she responded with a bitter and hateful tone.

"Disgusting leech of society, you take and take from society and leave nothing to make it worth it. You are the worst kind of creature" The Man hesitated since he did not expect her to talk back, the he pressed the gun further into her as he didn't know if she felt it the first place. At this point Vasha was furious and decided to turn around and attack, unfortunately the cataract in her left eye made her completely miss and once she heard the roaring gunshot of the assailant, everything faded into black.

When color slowly returned to her, Vasha found herself in a white room with a chair and someone at a desk. as she started moving and sat herself into the chair the person started speaking.

"Ah Vasha. Your finally awake. Your probably wondering where you are and whatnot so I will keep this brief. Your dead, that attack was tragic and i'm really sorry for your loss but........" Vasha was in too much shock to respond, to hear that she died from some petty thief was more than a mental strain on her to say the least, but was also confused. before she could even she could even mouth the person held their hand up. "Hold on, save questions until the end. Normally you would have been sent to the afterlife but it seems that the others like you and want you to come to our world, a place of high magic and chaos, they believe that you, along with some other people, might be able bring order to the place. But this is your choice so what will it be? Death or my world?" for a minute Vasha sat there and contemplate what she was being told. That she would be dead or transported to another world, neither of which would allow her to see her family again. She started thinking about the attack and how it took away the last thing she had. in a fit of rage she jumped out of her chair and shouted. "I WILL NOT DIE LIKE THIS!! TAKE ME WHEREVER AND WILL GET THEM BACK!!!". The person clapped their hands out of amusement. "Great! We would love to have you. Oh and one more thing. Normally we would let you guys pick one weapon to bring with you but we decided to give you a specific weapon. Hopefully you like it." On the table was a set of Kunai. the moment she grabbed hold of them her vision started fading and once again everything was pure black.

When she woke up again she found her self in the middle of a forest. with the set of Kunai still in her hands she latched them onto her waist. "A world full of magic and chaos" she said aloud. "Fine, I will bring order to it." Then headed off in a random direction.

As soon as the goddess bid farewell to them, Abigail and Kenny were dropped into their new world. Appearing a bit above ground, Kenny landed on his feet while Abigail fell on her butt. "Ow, the goddess should warn us about not appearing on ground level next time." She said out loud as she stood up. Kenny was observing the surrounding area they dropped in before noticing that his sister had different clothes. "Uh Abi? Your clothes are different." He informed his sister who also noticed the change. Abigail was now wearing a white blouse under a blue breastplate, a white miniskirt, white stockings and blue boots. Abigail saw a note under her breastplate, took it out and read it. Hey it me, well I noticed your awful taste in wardrobe so I took it upon myself to supply you with a new one. No need to thank me, just us goddesses doing our duties. "Heh, seems we were met with a pretty sassy deity." She said out loud with an awkward smile.

Last edited:
She closed her eyes for something that would never come. As she opened her left eye a little, she seen the goblin on its stomach, with the arrow in the back. Opening both of her eyes fully, she looked at the mysterious woman.
"No problem." She said, putting the sword back on the rope, looking at the lifeless goblin before looking up at the woman.
"My name is Yin. Your's?" She asked, Putting her right hand on her hip, allowing her left to slump down.

She had been taught how to act around people, as her mother didn't want her 'Precious' Daughter being rude. But her Father on the other hand, wouldn't care less. She could see her Father walking by people without care, but her mother would elbow him to wave. Though it didn't seem like they would care, they would defend each other with their lives.

"Ah'm Jenny. Jenny Aster. It's nice ta meet yew." Jenny said. Now that the threat seemed to have passed, the hunter girl was able to relax a little bit. She looked at Yin a little more closely. The teen seemed so... normal. And what had she said right as she jumped in? What the heck was that thing? Come to think of it, this girl didn't know what that thing that had attacked her was either. Add that to the fact that she had normal clothes, and a strange sword... No, it couldn't be. Jenny dismissed the thought. It would be ridiculous that there would be other people here.

...Right?

Jenny leaned against a tree, slowly sliding to the ground and letting go over her bow. She needed... to sit down after that situation.
"So... Uh.... Ah'm not exactly... from here. Do you know where this is?" Jenny asked Yin, looking up at the girl.

"I'm just as confused as you are. I woke up in the middle of the forest with this sword." She said, Lifting her arm up, so the sword could be more examined. She was starting to believe that she wasn't in her world.
"Last I remember, I was following someone down an alleyway. Not the smartest thing I did." She sat down on the ground, crossing her legs, and resting the sword on her lap."First thing that happened when I got here was a Wolf, and that went perfect."

She began to think about how everything was going back home. Her brother had always been a troublemaker, and probably is making himself comfortable in her home. Her mother are probably calling the police to find her, and Father was probably planning a murder spree.

In the middle of her wandering, Vasha heard sound of a loud crash of something falling. She tried her best to stealthy move through foliage. In the distance she could see two people who had fallen. she was not able to make see what the two looked like but the place was quiet enough she could at least hear the two talking. From what she could hear it sound like one male and one female. Vasha heard the word "deity" and assumed the must some religious group. With her hand on her kunai she cautiously tried to sneak closer in order to better hear their conversation.

"A Wolf? And yew... fought it off with a sword?" Jenny asked. Yin had been in an alleyway... now she was in the middle of the woods? That was kinda similar to what happened to Jenny.
"Well, that's purdy impressive." Jenny said. The hunter girl looked around the woods again, then back at Yin.

"You wouldn't happen t' know where th' nearest town or somethin' would be, would you?" Jenny asked the girl. In all honesty, Jenny was at a bit of a loss as of what to do. She was stranded in a new world, with new rules... Should she try just staying in the woods? What would she do if she were to find a town? The more Jenny thought about it, the more she wondered if she should treat this like a survival scenario. To survive, Jenny would need shelter, water, and food. Those things were necessary. What did she have? A bow, and a quiver of arrows. So if she needed to, Jenny could hunt for food...

Abigail sighed and took a look around. "Well there's no use just standing around here, lets go explore our new world." She declared before running off towards the woods, Kenny followed along quietly with a sigh. Along the way, the pair observed the weapons they were given by the goddess. "It seems my grimoire is of the spirit element, lots of potential there, but would probably be hard to master." She said to herself. Meanwhile Kenny looked at the bracer on his arm with its incrusted gem but can't seems understand what it did. "What is this gem for? It can't just be decoration." He thought. Coming across a cave as they wandered through the forest, a screech was heard coming out of said cave. "What was that?" Abigail said as both her and her brother looked to the cavern. Two winged imps scurried out with furious expressions on their faces.

Astrid gazed forward at what remained of the small village. Every single one of the residents had been dispatched of, as she sheathed her sword. Blood painted nearly every inch of her clothing, but she figured she would wash them later. The snow was painted red as she turned around, her back to the once lively group of people. She recalled that Felicia said to meet up with her at the residence of the village lord. She gazed beyond the small village at the stone walls and walked toward it. Despite the fact that she was walking ankle-deep in corpses, she was calm. As long as she lived, she could never recall feeling a genuine emotion in her life.

Her parents didn't love her from what she remembered of them, her adoptive father who she eventually killed didn't love her. Love was an abstract concept for her. A fantasy. A child's dream.

"Yeah, I used the sword. Something ran inside me, causing me to yell something. 'Azure Edge', I think it was." she said, looking at her blade.
"The nearest town is actually quite close. That's where I heard you screaming. If you want, I can guide you over there." She Maneuvered herself into a crouch, up into a stand.

the more thought about where she was, the more something was up. How the village looked was too similar to movies she had seen, such as the Lord of The Rings. Thatch roofs, She hadn't seen anything like it before. She then went to the thought of her meeting the merchant, and selling the pelt.

With Hikari now safely back home in Caharunt via teleportation magic he stretched his arms a bit, he always felt a little stiff after teleportation it was something he would have to try and avoid happening next time he cast Dimension Door. Oh well at least it wasn't a serious problem so it was alright if he couldn't figure out how to fix it. He still needed to let the forest watch know that the forest was clear of people today from what he saw but he figured he could just do it later with a simple message spell instead. Walking back to his house Hikari opened his door and stepped inside, there was something important he needed to do. Being a spell-caster and having some knowledge about brewing Hikari often brewed Health potions for adventurers that stopped to rest in the local tavern after a hard days work in dungeons or monster nests. Maybe it was his divine blood causing him to have a desire to do good for those around him but Hikari just liked to help as many people as he could. Picking up a wooden crate, it was a handmade oak box with a blue arcane symbol on it. Hikari often used the symbol just make it look noticeable and act as a logo or his signature of sorts. The box was filled with potions he had brewed last night, he left his house again heading for the tavern to deliver and hand out the potions. Hikari usually gave them out for free because you never know when a potion could save yours or someone else's life

Jenny blinked. Yin had heard her yell from the village? Wow... that village must be pretty close if she was able to hear her. A thought hit Jenny, and she let out a sigh.
"Ah shoot..." Jenny to Yin. The hunter shook her head. "Ah don't know about that, actually. Ah don't have any money or anything, or a place ta stay."
Maybe she should just say in the woods? Make a lean-to or something? But she didn't have any supplies or anything, not even her knife. She must have dropped it when the bear charged her... or when she... died... Jenny was racked with indecision, and she looked at Yin with a bit of a hopeless expression.
"Ah don't suppose y'have a place ta stay, that ah can crash w' yew?" Jenny asked.

"I hate to say, but all I have is 5 Coins. If that is enough to get a room, I have no Idea. If all else fails, we could sell the Green thing." She said, Jokingly about the last part. Though, if was worth anything, she would think Bribing could be a Deal. She had never bribed before, but it was better than sleeping in Tree's.
"What is your skill in Bribery?" She asked, "If you can do good at it, we could get a Discount if we don't have enough."
She though about it for awhile, but shrugged it off.
"So, Jenny, whats your story? How did you end up here?"

Last edited:
Vasha was able to get closer to the two without being noticed by either of them, Even as what she now could see as the female dashing away she was able to keep pace. Vasha tried to make as much observations about them as possible. The way they are moving would suggest they are either lost or do not have anyplace to particularly go to, the clothing is a bit odd but not exactly suitable for traveling a forest, so I can assume they do not live here. the two keep glancing at themselves and items so it must be new. All these thought lead to her thinking that they were not from around here and did not know what they were doing. Eventually the two reached a cave and Vasha was carefully considering why. Before she could think of a way of approaching them two small flying red creatures appeared out of the cave. It seemed as though these creatures were ready to attack and even though she was a short distance away, Vasha felt herself clutch one of her kunai.

Abigail and Kenny looked at the imps who seemed to be getting ready to attack. “Our firsts hostile encounters, let’s see how this goes.” Abigail said out loud before taking a step back to get ready to fight. Her grimoire floated up beside her, Abigail noticed this and observed with gleaming eyes. Meanwhile, Kenny looked at his bracer then tapped the gem a few times. “Well let’s not worry about this right now.” He thought before getting into a fighting stance. One of the imp put its hands together, forming a fire ball then throwing it at the duo. “Magic.” Abigail thought before tensing herself for the attack... but then noticed how it was moving extremely slowly and curving upwards, completely missing them. “Well, that was disappointing.” Abigail thought. The other imp lunged at Abigail while she was looking at the fire ball. She turned back instantly and fixated her gaze on the imp, she held out her hand. “I wonder if there’s anything I can do to restraint this one’s movement.” As she thought this, a white hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the imp, holding it in place. Kenny had a surprised expression on his face as his sister performed magic but thought to ask how she did it for later. As the fight deteriorated for the imps, an older looking imp suddenly dashed out of the cave. “Travelers please stop!” It begged. A shocked expression quickly surfaced on Kenny and Abigail’s faces. “Wait what?” Thought Kenny. “You can talk?” Spoke Abigail.

Astrid reached the castle with the intimidating walls and pulled on the large door handle. It didn't budge at first, but she forcefully pulled it open with a bit more effort. She stepped into the building, her blueish-grey eyes scanning the interior. "Done." She said, loud enough for anyone in the current room to hear her. She felt as if Felicia would have enough proof by the blood on her clothes that the task was completed.

Walking through the halls of the mansion, Felicia's magic stirs, bone spears forming in mid-air and shooting out to kill every stray maid, butler, chef, gardener... just about anything with a pulse was subjected to her magical onslaught, soon resurrecting several moments later as lower undead. Felicia cleared the castle in minutes, her final kill the terrified Baron responsible for the ruling of this town.

When she'd entered his office, the man had stood quivering, he back to the wall and a gleaming sword gripped tightly between whitened knuckles.

Baron PoV

The embroidered doors to Baron Frostedge's office open. The luxurious doors that were once a symbol of wealth and prestige, now slowly revealed the harbinger of death and destruction. Stepping through the doors was a petite girl -no, a witch- her expression one of sadistic glee as she paced into the room. The Baron stared warily, his grip on his blade tightened. He'd taken a few years of swordsmanship classes in his youth, but even more years of sitting behind a desk dealing with paperwork had left his form sloppy and his stance chock full of holes. Usually, a confident man, the Baron found himself quivering, an instinctual fear stemming from his very being, icy fingers waltzing up his back and sliding gentle caresses across his neck.

There were few creatures that could instill such instinctual fear. It wasn't a matter of power, but instead race. Creatures such as undead or Demons released an unholy aura that grated unpleasantly upon the senses of humans and other more conventional races. The deathly energies emitted by these creatures would prickle at the life-essence of other living creatures as long as they were within a certain range of each other. Without any attempt to conceal their energy, an undead would be immediately identified.

Knowing the undead were a heartless race, the Baron swiftly banished all thoughts of bargaining for his life. He'd need to fight his way out. His feet dug into the ground, finding traction, his eyes locking onto the undead witch. His tongue wetted his lips, and he prepared to move. Mentally, he mapped out the quickest way to end the fight. He'd charge the witch, taking her by surprise and then lopping her head off with a swing of his blade. Unfortunately for him, fate had different plans.

As he bolted into motion, instantly descending upon the girl, his sword already mid-arc in a diagonal swing, a fuzzy shadow approaches from the doorway. With no regard for its life, the figure stepped forward, the Baron's sword burying itself in the figure's shoulder. As short as she was, the petite girl remained wholely unharmed, his sword having stopped several centimeters above her head.

As the Baron gaped in shock, slowly coming to the realization that one of his zombified butlers had blocked the sword swing with his own body, he could see the tiny devil look up at him the smile on her face dominating her features. Scalp prickling with a sensation of deadly crisis, the Baron retreated, but it was far too late. As the man moved backward, the waifish necromancer pointed forward, that was the last thing the Baron ever saw as a bone spear soon found its way through his head...

Felicia PoV

A victorious smirk hanging on her lips, the girl paced forward, prepared to collect her prize -the castle, and village now belonged to her.

Although she was upstairs, she still heard when Astrid entered the castle, loudly claiming herself to have finished the task. Curious, the necromancer paused, her eyes drifting closed as her senses spread...apart from Astrid, not a sign of life within the whole village.

"Excellent...then, it's time we got started renovation our new capital. kukuk!"

Waving to a zombie at her side, she sent the creature to summon Astrid upstairs.

Vasha had more than enough of waiting and watching. She calmly walked out of her hiding place and walked in the middle of the two, she saw how the smaller imps attacked and was not ready to accept this larger one to make sense. "If you are senseless enough to attack travelers than there is no reason to expect anything better of you." Vasha grabbed two of her kunai and threw them at the large imp's wings.

Abigail and Kenny were looking at the older imp when Vasha suddenly appeared. The pair looked cat the new arrival. "Where did you come from?" Abigail asked. They heard what Vasha said before she threw her kunai at the older imp. "Hey wait!" Shouted Abigail as she saw the projectile get thrown. Without a second thought, Kenny jumped towards the kunai. He held his hand out towards them. "Crap I'm not going to reach in time." He thought. That we when the gem on his braver began to glow, a blue aura surrounded his arm before stretching towards the kunai swiftly, knocking one of them onto the other managing to deflect both. While Kenny took care of the projectile, Abigail turned to Vasha. "Before you go and kill someone, let's listen to what he has to say. The way he spoke right then sounded sincere, like a father trying to defend their children." She explained.

Vasha was surprised that the two actually defended the creature. even more of there abilities. she looked at the big imp and was disappointed in it unappealing body. Vasha held onto another of her kunai and stared at it. She took a moment to see the faces of everyone around her, trying to see if their was any underlying meaning or lies. "If that is what a father sounds like to you, then he is a horrible father at best." She took a deep sigh. "Alright. Big one. Speak, but if I see a reason to fight, then I will not have mercy."

The older Imp recoiled in fear when Vasha threw her kunai at him but then sighed in relief when Kenny deflected them. He heard Vasha allow him to speak and nodded his head. "I'm sorry for the behavior of my people, we imps are not usually like this." He began. "I have heard that Imps likes to paly tricks but are not that aggressive, much more tricksters than threats." Kenny commented. "You see, we were chased out of our village by a band of orcs. After that, we wandered around the forest until we found this cave to seek refuge, but most of us died on the way or during the initial attack." The imp continued. "Over the past few days, creatures from the forest has been showing up at our cave and ravaged our already small numbers. You can see why my tribesmen are more aggressive now." He concluded. "Things have been really rough for you guys huh." Abigail added after listening to the imp's story.

Vasha Stared at the talking imp for a bit while playing with the kunai in hand then she glanced over at the other two. After a few seconds of silence she returned the kunai to her side and went to grab the two previously thrown. "Which direction?" she said not exactly looking at anyone. "The village, monster sightings? pick a direction."

Astrid turned her attention to the zombie in front of her, gazing at it with a glare that wasn't necessarily hostile, but it wasn't friendly either. The undead creature growled and lazily gestured for her to come upstairs which she obliged. She swallowed some saliva as she went up the stairs before she thought as if she was forgetting something. It them came to her: she completely forgot about her raven. She turned around, and was a bit surprised to see that it was perched on a nearby nightstand.

She was surprised since the bird followed her even after it witnessed her killing innocent civilians without a second thought. As if on cue, the raven squawked, flew over and perched itself on her shoulder, gazing into her blueish-grey eyes with glazed-over onyx orbs. She stopped advancing up the stairs to look at it somewhat quizzically, before she felt something in the back of her mind. It was unusual. Something she had never felt before. Was this...Happiness?

For the first time in her life, she almost smiled at the small bird, before realizing what she was doing. The raven could die at any second, and her emotions toward it would just get in the way. She was an assassin. Assassins don't need emotions. Emotions are for the weak.

She shook her head, closing her eyes for a second before continuing up the stairs, the black bird snuggling into her hair slightly. She merely sighed and reached the second floor, gazing at the necromancer emotionlessly.

"Skills in bribery? Well, uh... Ah never really tried bribing someone before... And don't ya need, like... more money when you bribe someone?" Jenny asked. She wasn't really sure about this. Then Yin asked Jenny about her story.
"M-mah story? Well, ah, uh..." Jenny stammered, unsure of what to say. She had no idea what things were like here! How would someone react if she told them she died, then was sent here by a deity from another world? Back on earth Jenny would've thought they were off their rocker! But still... Jenny didn't want to lie. And it could be possible that Yin was from earth as well... So the cowgirl cleared her throat.

"Uh, well, ah'm from this one place called 'Earth', and..." Jenny trailed off. She wasn't quite sure how to continue without sounding super crazy.

With Astrid's arrival, Felicia's attention was drawn from the map spread out across the ex-Baron's desk. Her graze drifted up Astrid's figure, over her calves, and torso, across her slender arms, and finally settling onto her face. The elfish girl was toned, but not in the bulky, muscular way of a strength-based warrior, but more in the lithe, graceful manner of a rogue or thief. The girl was perhaps an agility-based fighter, in fact, based on her deft movements dodging her earlier shadow-bolt, Felicia was almost certain of her assessment.

Well, these weren't the most pressing concern at the moment, so the necromancer pushed her queries to the back of her mind. Noticing the girl's generally emotionless demeanor as she walked in, Felicia skipped the pleasantries and then got straight to the point. The heartless monster in the body of a demure child pressed her finger to one node on the map, the wording right above it reading 'Frost-edge'.

"We're currently here. Your first orders are to travel south, towards the neighboring kingdom and retrieve an assassin, rogue, thief, or ranger of reasonable skill-level. The person doesn't have to be one of those classes, but the need to be light on their feet and excellent and sneaking around."

She drew a path with her finger, tracing the commonly traveled route from Frost-edge into the neighboring kingdom. Her finger passed through three minor villages on the way, plucking a quill from the noble's desk she dipped it in the jar of ink to the side, and circled those three villages.

"While your main target will be finding someone to bring back -dead or alive- your secondary target will be planting a few little surprises within these three villages."

Reaching into her garments, she withdrew 3 small black pearls that swirled with an accursed power -which is exactly what they were, curse catalysts.

"The three pearls each hold a different type of heretical power, the first is a slow acting poison -slip it into the main water supply if you can- the second is a withering curse, it'll drain their life force at a slow rate, so just place it wherever it can affect the most people, and the last is a curse of illness. It's a weak illness, infectious but not necessarily deadly. It'll hopefully spread towards the neighboring kingdoms and occupy them with containing it rather than turning their sights to us."

Although the curses weren't particularly powerful, the first two would slowly afflict the populations of the first two villages, and the third would provide a convenient excuse so no one looked into the situation too deeply. It wasn't uncommon for a plague to leave a village or two abandoned after all, especially ones of such small scale. Repeating this a few times she'd be able to slowly weaken the kingdom without arising too much suspicion.

"Oh, and I'll enchant your weapon with a curse if you so desire. It should make your job easier."

Hearing Vasha's question, the older imp couldn't help but be surprised by it. "Its a couple kilometers that way." He anwsered, pointing into the forest. "You're not thinking of fighting them are you?" Added the imp. "Its not a wise decision, orcs are a pretty powerful race, you won't be able to beat a whole village of them on your own." Kenny said, entering the conversation.

Once Vasha cleared away as much dirt as she could from her weapons. She turned towards the direction the large imp pointed towards, and began walking. She did not respond to the guy's warning and merely contemplated how she could effectively cut down as many of the orcs with the little to no information and minimal tools. "Judging from old fantasy stories" muttering to herself. "There most likely physically strong with pronounced, that could mean a bigger neck and easier target." She continued talking to herself as she walked away but before she was too far from the others she stopped and glanced sideways at the imp. "Are there any poisonous plants I should look out for? Something brightly colored and dangerous."

The assassin listened to Felicia's words intently, before nodding swiftly. The raven on her shoulder cocked its head to one side at the necromancer, cooing in the back of its throat. She then took her sword out of its vibrant red sheath, the silver steel glistening in the light.

The blade was a long and sharp katana, with a pointed edge that looked sharp enough to cut through practically anything. It was something of a miracle that the blade hadn't dulled after so many years of killing and training. Bits of dried and somewhat fresh blood has present, mainly at the end of the blade. The blade had a slender, embroidered pattern on it, loosely resembling a phoenix. A wrapped white bandage was present in between the dark grey hilt and the end of the blade, with the word "Naevalla" inscribed on the base of the hilt.

She handed the sword to the necromancer. She didn't really care on the easiness of whatever job she undertook, all that mattered was to complete the assigned task, no questions asked. She sighed, a hint of tiredness in her breath as she took the small raven from off her shoulder and placed it on her forearm.

The imp looked at Vasha walk away without a word and heard her question. "I believe I saw some multi colored plants a bit further ahead, near the mushroom grove." He answered. "I urge you to reconsider attacking the orcs." He added. Abigail sighed. "If you're going through with this then allow us to go with you. This way there would be more of us and heighten our chances at success." She proposed with a smile on her face.

"Earth? That means we aren't in our world then." she said, looking in a direction of which she came. Now that she knew, she couldn't believe that she couldn't notice. The Village, The towns people, Hell, even the Monsters she has seen were in some way different than the ones she knew of. She looked at her sword. She has been using it for awhile. Two monsters, those practice swings, all the way, she felt herself becoming one with it. Or, she would, if she had been doing something else than walking around the town aimlessly until she met Jenny.

She had died, and that was one thing she couldn't handle. She tried holding back tears. Tears which threatened to escape if left unattended. "Lets see if Five coins can get us a Inn. Yeah?"

While she did not say anything, Vasha did nod and make a "come over here" gesture with her hands. as she turned away from the cave she tried to keep an eye out for any type of strange mushrooms that could appear poisonous. Occasionally she would trip over something and think it was highly dangerous, only to find it was just some rock. She tried to look around signs of orc activity, but since she did not have any skills in tracking and did not have good enough eyesight. it would usually lead to nothing. At some point sat down on a fallen log to try and catch her breath.

Sky had only needed to leave the tower for around half an hour. The old man he was talking with seemed rather friendly by human standards and had been helping him get back up to speed with the happenings of the kingdom in the month or so he'd been busy. Most of the nobles of the region had come to know him through the "killing" of the beasts of the area- albeit unintentionally. All he'd done is clear any threats to his territory, and apparently, solve many of the beast problems for these towns. It was only the dumb ones he killed anyway, and they were always the ones causing the problems. Some species of wyrm, imps, those sort of creatures that weren't smart enough to reason with.

Because of this, he'd earned quite a good standing within the region (although they only knew of it after he decided to speak to them). This particular Baron was evidently happy to get a break from work and fill him in. However, a stray mana burst left him with a mess to clean up, so he planned to finish his conversation later on.

Sky did not expect what he found at all. Sweeping in through the window as quiet as a breeze, he found the Baron lying dead on the floor and a girl hunched over a map, along with an elven girl standing behind her. Floating down in front of her, Sky's incorporeal form quickly began to collapse together, twisting into the shape of a boy.
"Well, this is a surprise. A... What are you. A Demilich? No..." Sky cocked his head slightly, trying to recall the name. "Eldritch Lich! That's it. Anyways," he said, looking around. "What's the deal here? I was talking with the man you just killed, and I really don't appreciate the mana you released through those curses," he added, just a hint of threat in his tone. "I'm pretty sure these humans haven't done much to bother you."

To say the appearance of an air spirit surprised the necromancer was an understatement, especially one old enough to have actually deduced her species at a glance. Her astonishment briefly broke through her facade, but quickly faded as her face regained its neutrality. Lifting Naevalla from Astrid's hands, the Lich got to work, slowly infusing the blade with necrotic energies, a curse taking form. As if as an afterthought, she responded to the air spirit, "Humans are my food, hence I eat them. It's a simple logic, isn't it? Do humans take into account how much a chicken had bothered them before they eat it? Of course not! So why should I?"

Why did she need justification for doing what was natural to her? The vital energies of living beings were somethings that drew particularly powerful undead like herself to devour. With how rampantly the humanoid species all seemed to repopulate, she was one of the few natural predators who kept them in check. However, the humans, elves, dwarves, beastmen, and other such humanoid species had grown powerful, they now lived in communities ranging from hundreds to several hundred thousand and possessed several stalwart members. Brashly killing a few of them within the hearts of their own communities would only get her hunted, or killed. Over the years she'd been forced to barely scrape by limiting how many people she could dispose of, however, a couple of centuries was more than enough for her to get sick of that lifestyle. Enough was enough. She was an Eldritch Lich, one of the noblest undead in existence! How could she live her un-live barely scraping by like a beggar?

It was about time she acted like someone befitting her status and position. She would eat to her heart's content, no longer cowering in fear of the contemptable deities and their religious orders that overrun the human world, or even their imperial knights, court magicians, or adventurers who were all dangerous existences in their own right. She'd eventually grow to be every bit their match. If eating once didn't do it, then twice. If not twice, then ten times. If not ten, then a hundred. If not a hundred, then a thousand. Eventually, she would grow powerful -too powerful for her prey to deal with- and only then would she be satisfied.

That being said, she'd have to approach with subtlety, lest she alerted their kings and be hunted by their religious orders. The appearance of this air spirit threw a monkey wrench right into those plans of subtlety. Although she appeared to be disregarding him, in truth, the roaming zombies within the village began to wither away, turning into pristine while skeletons. They still roamed about as undead, a burning soul-flame within their eyes, however, the little vitality that had been left in their bodies was being sucked away. Naturally, the one doing the sucking was the Eldritch Lich. As the small village of humans became a village of undead skeletons, her power grew. She was surreptitiously preparing to deal with the air spirit.

Astrid didn’t turn around and merely glared back at the air spirit, taking Narvalla back from the Necromancer and remaining silent. She had been told by countless superiors to not speak unless she was spoken to, and this rule applied here. The raven stared quizzically at the spirit, hopping onto the ground and pecking at nothing.

The cast the blade back into its sheath, feeling a different energy coming off of it. Not a pleasant one. It hurt her, in a way, as if a parasite was slowly leaking into her mind and subconscious. She merely gritted her teeth in a slight display of pain before the unpleasant feeling subsided, and she sighed quietly in relief, remaining silent through the entire exchange.

Looking closer at her aura, Sky realized just how bad of a state the Lich was in. "Oh, you poor thing. You look half-starved!" He almost felt bad for her, up until the red aura he was examining snapped at him.
His own Core throwing up its defences by instinct to deflect the attack, Sky looked at it in mild interest. "Huh, I forgot lich souls did that. I'm not surprised, considering how starved you are you'd probably do anything to get your hands on this amount of energy." He allowed his own Core, a small blue orb, to flicker into existence in front of his nose for a few moments before dissipating.

"Anyways, I normally wouldn't object. You really look like you could use the food, and under different circumstances, I'd point you in the right direction. But your curses release far too much undead mana into the air, and I've kinda taken a liking to these little villages. So I'm going to have to stop your free hunting. For now, at least."

"Hey, hold up." Jenny said, grabbing Yin's wrist to stop her. She looked at Yin with concerned, and had so many questions. "You're from Earth too? And... and y'didn't know that this was a fantasy world?"
Jenny let go of Yin. This was strange... Hama hadn't said about there being others. And Yin... Did she really just wake up here, with no memory as to how she got here? Jenny sighed, putting a hand on her hip.
"I was sent here by a guy named Hama. Said he was a nature deity or something. He sent me here because he said he made a mistake, and ah died." Jenny said. "Does any of that sound familiar to you? Ah mean, for how y'got here?"

Eyes gleaming, her collective hive of personalities and consciences rapidly sorted through her current predicament. While, on one hand, it would likely be more practical in the long-run to give up this village and simply destroy and conquer another, on the other hand, what little of her eldritch pride she had left had finally got some breathing room and it refused to be stifled once again. From lofty and aloof, to calculative, and now combative; the Lich's expressions went through a rainbow of emotions in a split second. Snorting dismissively, she strode forward, her subdued absorption of the life-force in the area now rising to a crescendo. Her steely gaze held specks of excitement; she'd never truly had the chance to exercise her magic at full force, she usually kept herself restrained to avoid attracting attention of the holy, undead purging kind. However, with no living beings present other than herself, the air spirit, the elf and her companion raven, there wouldn't be too many eyes who'd spread the word afterwards.

Her voice thrummed with an archaic, decrepit tone, "Depart on your mission now. Wouldn't want to accidentally siphon your life-force... That curse isn't fully formed, it's just a construct of raw mana. If you can subdue its power, it will transform into a curse of your own creation, but otherwise it will consume you -perhaps even binding your soul to the body of that weapon and creating a cursed artifact. Quickly now."

Her orders given, Felicia turned her full attention to the air spirit before her. "Now then you little scamp, we shall entertain you, however, our company is not cheap! The cost of opposing this Empress is your life!"

As she spoke -stalling for time really- the last vestiges of energy from the villager were consumed. The village no longer had even the slightest traces of vitality, but instead is emanated a ghastly aura of desolation. The plants, even those beneath the snow had all but withered away. Jabbing her finger towards the air spirit, she begun speaking, her voice vibrant with a phantasmal power. "The strength of a hundred converged as one, meld together till thy task is done, a valiant warrior you shall become, and smite mine foes till thou hath won - Bone Sacrifice!"

At the exact same instance, all the undead villagers rattled, the bones of their skeletons clinging against each other noisily. Their bones aged at a visible rate, wearing away as if weathered by the elements. Previously pristine white works of ivory, pales to an ash-grew and drifted away on the wind. The same scene played out with each skeleton, all but the one standing directly behind Felicia. This lone skeleton did not wither, in fact, the exact opposite occurred. It's bones shun with radiance as the power from all the other skeletons were aggregated within it's frame. It's eye burned with a white-blue soul flame, it's bones grew bulky growing until it was not merely a skeleton, but rather an entire skeletal suit of heavy armor, and it was equipped with a hefty lance.

Sky watched the incantation with interest, Lich magic being somewhat of a rarity to watch in the flesh (or wind). From what he could tell, the girl had forced the life essence of the entire village into a singular skeleton, infusing him with a fair amount of power. And she had certainly put on a show, what with the desolation of the village and charged voice and all. So Sky only found it fair to do the same.

Sweeping his hands upwards, the previously calm sky began to swirl. Grey clouds parted momentarily to let rays of sunlight through, before being replaced by yet more clouds as the heavens began to collect together above the castle. The nearby trees began to lose their hold on the dirt as the wind picked up, the ones closest to the epicenter eventually getting ripped out of the earth altogether and lodging themselves within the nearest house.

The clouds above slowly started to sink down, spinning themselves into a vortex as they touched down on the top of the castle. Wood, stone, and glass were all shredded alike with the descent of the tornado, with Sky rising up to meet his creation in the center of the room.
His body fading away to join the chaos around him, he allowed his voice to resonate throughout the room.
"Well, you showed me something, I'll return the favor. Purging wind."
With those words, the castle turned exploded.

The tornado burst outwards, pulverizing the castle in its entirety. Huge chunks of debris were flung away into the outskirts of the town, whilst the smaller pieces were simply turned to dust. Once the dust had cleared- the remaining parts of the tornado dissipating into the clouds above, Sky's form materialized before the two remaining beings in the ruins. Although he wouldn't admit it, he had spared the girl from the brunt of the blast. He didn't want to risk killing her just yet and wasn't sure how well her waifish form would stand up to the blast. The act he had just put on was more for show than anything else and didn't stand much of a chance at doing serious damage to any well-armored creatures such as the skeleton.

As it was, the minion had been pushed back a few steps and lost an arm-bone-plate-thing (he wasn't really sure what to make of it). Sky allowed a small smile onto his face, and said "Well?"