• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Escape To a Fantasy World

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Tatsuya walked out of school as all of the other students did. He glared over at some students that were pointing at him, they started to look worried as he then turned away. People were normally intimidated by Tatsuya due to his height and the fact that he would always get into fights, and girls especially didn't like him because of his perverseness.

But he started getting near the local stores as he got a message from one of his only friends, Yusuke. He read the message, it said, "Yo Tatsuya, wanna come meet us at the restaurant tonight? We're going there around 7:30 pm." Tatsuya texted back, "Sure, but first I'm gonna get ready." He then put his phone away and started to walk again. He then walked passed an alleyway. He heard what sounded like men shouting and then a young woman saying, "Please don't." At first he dismissed it, but he then decided to go and look what was going on. He made his way into the alleyway and looked around the corner. He was shocked to see a group of men surrounding a young girl, but they weren't just ordinary men, they were Yakuza.

He stood still as he then noticed one of them pull out a gun. He turned away and placed himself against the wall, "What do I do, am I supposed to watch this girl die? It's really none of my business so I shouldn't care, but I can't just let her die." He then grabbed his bag and through it at the group of Yakuza, it distracted them, Tatsuya then signalled for the girl to run away. She ran as he also tried to run with her. But he then a heard a loud sound a gun shot, aimed at the girl. He then jumped in front of the shot, it hit him in the back. Tatsuya was dead.

Keirnan Sat in his old cabin. They lived in the heart of the city once, but the old shambles rotted around him now. "Ah...Quiet as I wanted to have it." He said to himself. "But...It's so lonely." He thought. Keirnan shrugged it off and got up. "Time I go out to see some..." he started. A loud crack muffled out the rest.
---------------------------------------
Wehi sat. Stuck in the mirror. A man had thrown him down on the ground, and he was asleep. "I never want to see this stupid mirror again!" The man explained, walking off. Thousands of people walked past the cracked mirror, some stopping to look at it. Wehi's mind swirled with thoughts and emotions, all flushed down into his memory.

Sitting in the comfort of his own home Hikari was busy continuing his study and practice of spellcasting in his bedroom. He stood in front of a small wooden desk with a simple apple sitting in the middle of it, Hikari was using this apple as a test subject to practice casting polymorph with. With a small book dedicated to the spell he had been reading before hand as a guide in his left arm he extended his left towards the apple. Opening the palm of his hand a small circle of arcane energy formed infront of it hovering close to Hikari's palm, he focused a image of a wooden box in his mind for the apple to change to. The apple on the desk began to dimly glow until a white energy wrapped itself around it and like water being poured into a different shaped cup began to warp and change into a small square shape. When the dim light faded away it revealed a small oak box was sitting where the apple had been. Picking it up in his free hand Hikari began inspecting it to see how accurate he was.
"Hey not too bad this time around, last time i tried this it came out as a key guess this book knows what its talking about after all. Once the spell wears off in a hour i'll have another go at using polymorph though this time i should try something more complex to see how well it turns out", Hikari said to himself as he put the box and the book back onto the table.

Jayblade

Tatsuya woke up, all he could see was darkness. "Huh I thought I died." He thought as he then fully woke up to see a brown haired woman in a red dress in front of him. The woman smiled at him, "Hello Tatsuya my name is Kanade and I'm..." She was interrupted by Tatsuya staring down at her chest. Tatsuya grinned, "Am I in heaven?" he asked with a dumb grin on his face. Kanade gritted her teeth, "As I was saying, my name is Kanade and I'm one of the many goddesses up here, and as you already know, you're dead. But us gods and goddesses have decided that you didn't get to live out your life properly, and to be honest we didn't expect you to die today. Anyways, we're going to let you choose what you want to do, you can either go to heaven, or you can go live out the rest of your days in a fantasy world full of magic and many unique creatures." Kanade told Tatsuya as she smiled at him.

Tatsuya didn't hesitate, "Wait a fantasy world! Yeah I'll definitely going there!" He exclaimed excitedly. Kanade giggled, "Well it didn't take you long to decide did it." She then summoned many different weapons, "Since you chose to go to the fantasy world, you'll need to take a weapon with you." As Kanade said that Tatsuya started to look at his options. he then saw a katana in the corner, "Can I take the Katana please?" Tatsuya asked, Kanade then passed him the katana.

"So will I be able to go to the other world now?" He asked as he really wanted to get there as soon as he could. Kanade smiled, "Yep I'll send you there now." Kanade then got up grabbed Tatsuya's shoulder and kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry Tatsuya that's what I had to do to send you on your way, but goodbye." She said with a smile. Tatsuya turned red and waved.

After not much of a wait Tatsuya was teleported to the fantasy world. He found himself on the floor with many trees surrounding him, he got up. "So I guess I'm here, HELL YEAH!"

Hikari sighed in relief to the success of his magic attempts of practice before hearing a silent growling coming from his stomach. He had been been too busy practising magic this morning to buy fresh bread. He walked downstairs and picked up some coins to pay for the shopping he needed to.
Oh man i hope i don't miss out on buying food before everything's gone again. whats this? Like the 3rd time i forgotten this week to buy food? Guess i'm not a celestial descent of knowledge based god serving angel.... that's also the 3rd time in this week I've made that joke to isn't it?
Hikari grabbed the door to his house and opening it, stepped outside into the sunlight. It was a fairly quiet day around the village by the looks of things with people walking by doing their daily chores and activity's, children running around playing with each other and just in general enjoying the day. A happy smile broke out on Hikari's face, he was always glad to see the village doing well and getting along great.
He began to stroll down the cobble streets he had walked on more times than he could count throughout his life in the village, he headed south towards the more busier side of the village was as places like the tavern, market and bakery made their home there.

Yin struggled to sit up. Looking around, She Seen many Tree's, but nothing unusual. She was still believing that she had just been knocked out. She began to stand up, but Felt something on her Arm. Looking at it, She seen that it was a Steel Bracer covering her Hand and forearm, but not her fingers. Near her hand was a Blade. It was Grey on the Outermost sides, but a Deep shade of Crimson on the Innermost sides. Their was a Line in the middle of the blade, Seeming like it was made to disarm opponents. She quickly jumped back, as she realized that a Piece of rope was attaching her hand to the blade. She looked at the blade, Seeing if their was any way to Detach the blade. She found a way when she Swung the blade up, Releasing the Blade from the Hilt. She looked at her hand, seeing the Rope has Disappeared. The sword fell right in front of her, sticking to the ground. She grabbed the Sword, Taking a few practice swings at the Air.

The Forest was silent. A girl in a hunting outfit slowly made her way through the undergrowth, a compound bow in hand and a quiver on her back. She knelt down, inspecting the tracks in the dirt. They were fresh. She was getting close.

Jenny had been going after this buck for a while now. It looked quite strong, and had a huge rack. She had nailed it a day ago with an arrow in the rear, but the buck had taken the arrow in stride and ran off, leaving Jenny in the dust and minus one arrow. But things were not going to end this way. The teenager continued tracking the deer through the woods, when she stopped. There it was.

The buck was standing in the middle of a stream, drinking. Jenny had gotten lucky, as she was downwind from the buck. 1, 2, 3... it was a 14 point buck, not bad. An arrow sticking out of it's rear indicated that this was the same buck that had escaped from Jenny earlier. Well, not today. Silently drawing an arrow from her quiver, Jenny notched the bow and pulled the bowstring back. The feather of the arrow tickled her cheek, and she let out a quiet breath. The world seemed to go quiet.

The buck looked up, as if sensing something was wrong. It was too late. The arrow entered through it's eye, piercing it's head and killing it instantly. It collapsed in the river, and Jenny lowered the bow. The girl smiled, and relaxed.
"Aw yeah... Yer a purdy one." Jenny said, approaching the dead deer. It really was as nice as it had looked from a distance. It was lean, muscled, and had a great set of antlers. The hunter knelt down next to the dead animal, pulling down her camo bandana. She removed the arrows from the rear and head of the deer, washing them off in the stream. Now all that was left was to lug this kill back home.

A loud huff caught Jenny's attention. The girl looked up to notice a bear upstream, staring at her. It looked... kinda strange. There was something around it's mouth, and it's fur looked ragged and strange. Jenny froze. She had never been this close to a bear before. The bear began to slowly make it's way towards her, and Jenny began to back away. Slowly, she reached back in her quiver for an arrow. The bear approached, huffing and grunting. Suddenly, it began to sprint towards Jenny. She frantically nocked an arrow, but the Bear was suddenly on top of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny sat up with a scream. Her heart seemed like it was almost beating out of her chest, and her breathing was heavy. Almost right away, she could tell that something was... off. She was on the floor, in a large, white room. In front of her, a boy wearing what looked like clothes made out of plants glanced up, raising an eyebrow. With a knife, he cut himself a slice of apple and ate it.
"Well. Hello there." The boy said. "I suppose you could say that was a... grizzly... end."
"Wha... wha..." Jenny looked around, trying to calm herself down. She looked at the boy, who was sitting on a white pillar. "Where am ah? Who'r yew?"
"Huh... So, I dunno how to tell you this..." The boy said, cutting another slice of apple. "But, you're dead. You died."
"What?" Jenny asked, standing up.
"What are you, hard of hearing? You're dead. D-E-D. Dead. Getting attacked by a rabid bear will do that to you." The boy said.
"Rabid? But... but ah thought rabid animals didn't like water." Jenny said. At that the boy's face turned a little red, an he looked away. He looked... embarrassed.

"Uh, yeah... that was my bad. As the deity of nature, I was supposed to make sure that stuff like that didn't happen. But it did. So... Sorry." The boy said. He ate another slice of his apple, and looked up at Jenny again. "But, there is some good news to this. Since it was my mistake you died, you get a choice. Now, instead of staying dead and seeing what your fate'll be, you can live again. In some strange new fantasy world."
"Really?" Jenny asked, confused. "Why a strange fantasy world?"
"Well... I'm not quite sure, actually. I'm kinda new to this. I'm pretty good at my job, unlike some of the other deities. So I'm actually not quite sure." The boy said. Jenny thought for a second.
"Can't... can't yew just send me home?" Jenny asked. The boy shook his head.
"No. It's against the rules. Not my rules. But I have to follow them." The boy said.
"Well, could ah somehow get home threw this... fantasy world or somethin'?" Jenny asked. The boy shrugged. Jenny sighed, and shook her head. "All right. Ah'll give it a try."

"Okay. Rules say I have to give you a weapon. So make yer choice." The boy said. A long rack of many different fantasy weapons appeared. The first two slots, which held swords, were empty. Jenny looked at the weapons, then at the boy.
"Am ah gonna have t' kill people in this world?" Jenny asked.
"Look, I already told you, I know as much about this as you do! I have no clue!" The boy said. Jenny sighed and picked her weapon. Since there wasn't any compound bows, like she was used to, she went with the recurve bow. It was a simple recurve bow, made of wood, but when she grabbed it lines of green light glowed momentarily.

"Okay. Ah'm ready." Jenny said, feeling determined. The boy nodded, and was about to gesture at Jenny when she stopped him. "Wait. What's yer name?"
The boy paused, before lowering his hand.
"It's Hama." The boy said. Jenny nodded at the boy.
"Thanks, Hama." Jenny said.
"Once you get in there, I'll be able to watch you. I'll talk with the other deities, to see if I'll be able to help you more. Good luck." Hama said. He gestured at Jenny, and once again the world went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny eyes fluttered open. She was in a forest again. But... something about this felt... different. Something was off. The girl slowly sat up. She was still in her hunting outfit, and a three large gashes were in her shirt. Had it all been a dream?

A quick glance at her side revealed how false that was. The bow that Hama had given her lay under her hand, with a quiver next to it. Jenny slowly got to her feet, slinging the quiver over her shoulder and picking up the bow. So, this was the fantasy world... what was she to expect? Jenny began to carefully make her way through the forest, looking for a trail, a landmark, a person, anything. What was this place?

Jayblade

Tatsuya noticed he was still wearing his school uniform. "Oh no I'm not gonna fit in while I'm wearing this." He said to himself quietly. But he then noticed that he was speaking fluent English, "Wait what! I couldn't speak English before this, I could only speak Japanese." He said a bit louder this time. He then shrugged, "Yeah but anyways I really should get some new clothes, maybe from the nearest town." He said trying to look for some sort of trail or pavement.

Hikari stepped into the local bakery of the village, which was run by a kind old Dwarf who had lived in the village for many years. It had the reputation of being the best bakery in the village while also holding the title of the only bakery in the village. Hikari friendly waved at the owner Ishi before walking over to the shelves where the bread is displayed and to be picked up. The old dwarf returned the wave and laughed a little as he could guess Hikari's reason to be late again.
"Morning there Hikari, good to see you remembered to buy food today. Let me guess, a new spell got your head in a twist? I figured you got distracted again when you didn't show up this morning so i saved some bread on the bottom shelf .Oh while your here could you go out to the forest again today to see if any more adventures got lost again? The Jenkins were supposed to take todays shift for checking but they left to visit some relatives in the town south of here", Ishi asked in a rough grizzled tone which was normal for a dwarf his age.

"Oh yeah sure thing Mr.Ishi i'll check around the forests and send anyone i find lost or injured back here as usual. Thanks for saving me some bread again, i'll try to remember to not get distracted again tomorrow morning see you later Mr.Ishi ", Hikari replied as he put the bread into his backpack and put enough coins on Ishi's desk to pay for the bread.
Stepping back out onto the cobbled streets he readjusted his backpack to a more comfortable position and walked down the street towards the exit of the village and to the dense forest path that was located on the way to Caharunt. Being a hub for travelling adventurers many often got lost in the forest so him and the village folk often took turns checking the area to make sure they were okay.
"I wonder how many are lost again today. Last time i checked the forest i found that one guy who somehow managed to accidentally tie himself up with vines that were growing there, i still don't even know how that guy did that to himself" Hikari said after a long sigh as he remembered seeing the situation he was talking about.

Kiernan cluttered through the remains of the old town, eventually trailing off into the forest. Black blotch's had followed him, as he really wasn't as stable as one we're to believe. He stepped on a pointed rock, and he yelped for a second. It only hurted for a few seconds, as the rock went through his foot moments later. He walked on, and the rock was left behind. Covered in the black substance. "Who could I see...A hunter? A dwarf? These forest are awfully silent for a place populated by lots of things. It's...Calm here."

A single slice of Astríd's blade was all it took for the stuffing of the dummy to fly all over the place, leaving in its stead a jumbled mess of leather and cotton. She sighed slightly, sheathing her sword and closing her eyes. Training had gotten monotonous at this point, but, she had nothing else to do that wouldn't disgust her. She turned around and saw a small raven, hopelessly pecking at the ground for anything that might resemble food. She stared at it for a couple seconds before kneeling down, staring at the bird with her emotionless eyes. It cocked its head in confusion a little when she extended her had out to it. It made a slight cawing sound in the back of its throat as it stepped into her hand as she stood up. She stroked the back of its head, watching it eat a stale piece of bread from her pocket that she didn't finish for her breakfast, still staring at it with an emotionless gaze.

She finished her last swing, and put the sword in her left hand. She felt something re appear on her hand, and Alas, the rope has back.
"I know I chose a fantasy world, but this is just too crazy." She said to herself, looking for a path to follow. Once she found the Path, she Started walking on it.

A little while later, she stood still from hearing a Branch break. She looked to her side, and she was Staring right at a Wolf.
"Uh, Nice Mr. Wolf...." She said, Walking away from the Wolf slowly. The wolf started walking over to her slowly, in which the wolf seemed to have had some minor injury's from another battle. As the wolf Growled, She unsheathed her sword by Swinging it up, and Catching it Mid-air. She got in her Stance when the Wolf lunged. She hit it off course with the blunt side of the sword. She Rushed to a side of the wolf, Slashing it with her Sword. The wolf dodged, but was slightly cut. They were a ways away, but something in her mind triggered a Skill.
"Azure Edge!" She yelled, as the Sword Slipped out of her grasp, and Hitting the Wolf in the Chest. The Wolf Yelped, Falling to the ground.
"The Hell...?" She mumbled, as she Walked up to the Wolf, Looking at where the Sword had Hit.

Last edited:
Looking left and right as he wandered down the path away from home keeping an eye out for any signs of lost adventures hikari sighed, he didn't mind going out and making sure everyone arrived safely after all these forest were where many monsters and beasts made their homes it was just how long and tedious the task was. Checking the entirety of the surrounding area could take up to more than a hour due to the size of the dense forest. His search was interrupted by the sound of someone shouting at the top of their lungs something about a "sure made"? Hikari wasn't sure after all it sounded like the source of the sound was still some distance away from him.
"Huh? why is someone yelling about something being made? Though i get the feeling i was hearing that wrong.... i should check it out just to be safe in case someone is after doing something stupid again", Hikari said to himself a little confused about why someone was yelling in a forest.
Hikari turned in the direction of where he thought the sound originated from and began to walk that way with curiosity taking hold of his actions and kind of forgetting the job he was supposed to do in the process.

It was a rather normal day in the town of Frostedge. It was a simple town, a small close-knit population of some 50 residents, ruled over by an amiable man of minor nobility, a baron. The town was, as its name suggested, a cold one where the residents awoke to scenes of snow and ice each and every day. The town was north. Far north. In fact, it was about almost as far north as human civilization went. Beyond that point was the Icy tundra ruled by monsters of similar inclination; Frost Wyrms, Icy Elementals, Snow Maidens, and all manner of beasts which would pose great threats to any humans trying to settle on their turf.

The residents of the village milled about, blissfully unaware of the danger lingering just over the snowy horizon. Advancing towards the village, a death parade, a short, fragile looking girl, appearing no older than 12. Bare feet crunched against the snow, concealed behind the dark drapes that shrouded the girl's body, a nefarious looking cloak that emanated an archaic feeling of desolation. Her pace was steady, the cold nonexistent, threads of purple hair danced along to the flurry of snow carried by the biting wind.

She arrived at the village without so much as a sound, her eyes scanning the frost covered houses and the roving civilians. She blinked once...twice...then a third time, her eyelids deciding to remain shut. She could feel the vitality of the village, the life-flames that burned from each and every living creature here. She counted almost 60, the majority of which were humans, with small animals making up for the remaining numbers.

Flicking her robes grandly, the child muttered to herself, "this is as good a place to start as any..."

Her gaze steeled, her eyes settling upon the, now curious, villagers. Clearing her throat with a grizzly cough, she cocked her head to the side, looking upon the humans with contempt; "Rejoice you filthy meat bags, We, Felicia Amoraphallia, shall let you be born anew!"

Stretching a hand forward, a pale white finger emerging from her robes, she commanded. "Bone Spear!"

The air stirred, ambient mana heeding her commands, gathering in the air and materializing as 10 pristine white spears. Cries of shock and dread were elicited by her actions, the villagers spinning on their heals in futile attempts to flee. The whistling of the wind was torn apart by the howling of the spears as they descended upon the helpless civilians. Bloodflowers bloomed across the snowy grounds of the village, and shrieks of agony arose.

The first volley had managed to kill 5 of the villagers and had wounded 3 others. Felicia advanced, an impassive expression plastered onto her face. Her dainty fingers, now glowing a ghastly grey, carved arc after arc, and stroke after stroke, leaving necrotic runes floating in the air. Gesturing towards the 5 fresh corpses, she spoke a hint of mirth creeping into her voice, "Heed my voice oh forlorn souls and return from whence you came, bind to thy fleshly vessels and be bound to the name of Felicia Amporahillia; Raise Undead."

The ominous runes before her lit up in succession as she spoke, her words invoking a power that reversed the demise of the 5 civilians. The ex-villagers shone with a sinister ash-grey light, and without a word they rose to their feet, plucking the spears from their bodies and rigidly making their way over to Felicia. The necromancer clicked her tongue in annoyance, just as she'd suspected, villagers were too weak to be reanimated into any undead of significant strength. They had been revived as lesser ghouls; rigid, slow-moving corpses even worst than the standard Zombie.

She shook her head in resignation, but waived off her undead troop, giving them a single order, "Kill."

On a highway somewhere, Kenny sat in the backseat with his sister Abigail in their parents' car. They were on their way home when suddenly, the gas truck driving beside them lost control and began flailing around the road and eventually tipped over. The truck caused multiple other vehicles on the road to tip over as well, including the one Kenny and Abigail were in, which tipped on its roof. Before getting tipped over, Abigail threw herself over Kenny not protect him from the impact. "Urgh, Kenny? Are you alright?" Abigail asked after the impact. Kenny was barely conscious beside his sister and looked towards her. "Not really." Kenny responded. He took a look towards the front seat and noticed both his parents were unconscious. A sizzling sound the appeared as Abigail looked back towards the truck and noticed the gas tank had sprung a leak. She would then noticed a lit cigarette near the leak. "Oh no..." She said quietly. A massive explosion followed soon after.

The agony of others awoken him, and he floated shakily. Wehi wondered what was going on, but laughed at screams from the villagers. Seeing the girl who caused the pain, he chuckled some more. "Whoa! What a unkind way to awake a spirit." he said to himself. Wehi's mind stirred with thoughts of the girl. Who was she? Why was she attacking others? Bah. Wehi didn't mind. She seemed evil enough, and evil needed henchmen. He floated above the girl, and tried to surprise her. "Why, You have awoken me quiet rudely! But I mercy you. I heard you were taking over this crummy village?"

Astríd turned her head to the side, still stuck in her usual emotionless gaze. Shrieks and screams of agony were a common occurrence for her. She trodded toward the village in the snow, her raven following close behind her as she gazed forward, her sword at her side. She stepped into the village, unmoved by the reanimated corpses of the dead in front of her. She merely gazed at them, her eyes carrying zero insight as to what she was feeling as she stepped forward. She went through the whole situation as if it were a walk in the park. After all, considering her upbringing, she wasn't in the least bit scared by what she saw.

Emotions? Trivial things that were just a foreign concept to her. Feelings would just get in her way in the long run. Her raven caught up to her and rested on her shoulder, cooing slightly. She looked at it and scratched under its neck before pointing her attention back to the mysterious girl in front of her. She didn't say anything to get her attention, and took one more step forward in the snow to signal her presence. She wasn't scared. She was...intruiged. More like, and imitation of "intruiged." After all, what use were real emotions to her?

He looked over, finding another odd person walking over. He stayed silent, waiting for the reply. Wehi couldn't take not speaking and flew open his trap. "Well, another agony lover? You got dragged in all this too, huh?" the mirror commented to Astrid. "Then again, you probably just wondering whats going on. I know as much as you do. Beside the fact it smells of decaying bodies 'ere." He added. Wehi spinned a magic wand in his hand, shooting a quick bolt of lightening at the assassin's foot. "Abracadabra!"

Astríd merely took a step backward as if her mind operated like a robot's. Her raven squawked in surprise and landed on top of her head, flapping its wings in a mix of confusion and defensiveness. She gazed at the spot where the bolt of lightning hit and stared back at the floating...piece of glass. There was no other way to put it. She looked at it with eyes that would only be described as empty, still not saying a word. Her raven seemed to glare at it, cawing angrily.

"Relax! Why is everyone so tense?" the mirror asked, making flowers pop from his wand. He plucked them from the wand and threw them at the ground. "We all bad here?" he said, looking around at the zombies attempting to kill the villagers. The flowers had vanished by now. "Look," he said, a wider smile forming across his glass. He raised his hands and yelled. "ngrihem!". Lots of flowers rose from the ground around them, and started dragging in he closest thing by wrapping on a part of it. Usually it was a villager or a zombie's leg. One even grabbed a piece of mud and dragged it down. The flowers slowly vanished into the ground with the grabbed things. "Impressive?" he asked.

A small frown settling on her lips, Felica directed her attention to presumptuous mirror that floated before her. Rather displeased by his flowery antics which were now actively interfering with work. With her Zombies being incapacitated, the Necromancer begrudgingly moved to finish the job herself. She'd wanted to allow her zombies to slay the townspeople and bolster her undead army, but apparently, she wasn't the only apparition that'd been lurking around town.

She gestured towards the floating mirror and the elfin girl, and spoke snappily, "You've got 20 seconds to convince me not to have you both zombified!"

She paused for a bit, looking at the other girl. "I'm looking for work." She said, matter-of-factly, her face still stuck in an emotionless glare. She dropped to one knee, suddenly. "I am but a mere weapon." He said, her raven hovering beside her. "Use me any way you see fit." She said, as if she planned this out beforehand, her voice still carrying zero emotion behind it. Her raven was curious about the mirror, pecking on its glass a bit and squawking playfully.

She took her sword out of the wolf, Looking at it. She had a bit of practice with sticks, but Never actual Swords. She decided it would be best not to waste the Wolf, and Started Gutting it. She had practice with Fish, but nothing Like a wolf. After she gutted it, she then began to take the hide off. It wouldn't be the best hide, but it would work as a pack for the time being. The hide was Cut badly, Holes, parts of meat still stuck onto it, She was wishing she took time to hunt instead of Trying to find a place to live.
"If i'm lucky, this path will take me down to a town." She said, releasing the skin from the hide. She put the Meat in the middle of the hide, then tied the Legs and tail together, Carrying the Hide pack.

After awhile on the path, she stumbled upon a quiet little village, with a few people working around. She walked into the town.
"Good Afternoon!" A worker said. Yin waved to him, Smiling. She was never one to strike up a conversation with anyone but her family, but she was good enough at small talk.

Awhile of walking around, she seen a sign with a Pouch.
"This should be the Store..." She said to herself. Walking into the store, she seen what looked to be an Elf.
"Ah, Good Afternoon Ma'am, what may I get you?" The merchant said, Leaning on the Desk.
"Hey, how much can I get for all this?" Yin asked, setting the Hide on the desk. She untied it, leaving the Ruined hide and the Meat.
"Lets see....Five Pieces is what you could get." He said, Looking at the Sword. "You could get more for that.." Yin looked at the sword, moving her hand.
"I'll take the 5 Pieces." She said, as the Merchant handed 5 Pieces.
"Your loss." She walked out of the Store.

Jenny continued to pick her way through the forest. There seemed to be no sign of a trail nearby. Well, at least so far this fantasy world didn't seem too different from the normal world. Trees. Plants. Birds. It seemed normal enough. The hunter girl continued on her way. Should she call out for someone? Maybe someone would hear her? Than again, this was the middle of the forest. There was no indication anything of the sort would occur.

Jenny walked through a bush, and saw that she was not alone. A couple feet ahead of her, there was another person! It looked to be a boy about her age, of Japanese or Asian decent. Jenny wasn't quite sure. He had some sort of sword with him. A samurai sword? Well, this was supposed to be a Fantasy world. But his clothes looked so normal. Jenny shifted her grip on her bow before clearing her throat to get the boy's attention.

"Uh... Howdy." Jenny said to Tatsuya.

Finding someones location based off a singular moment of someone yelling in a forest was not a easy task after all, he wasn't exactly a expert hunter who could do it in under a minute and so much to Hikari's regret took a much longer time to find than he would have liked. Stumbling upon the scene of a skinned carcass of a wolf, or rather an attempt at a skinning he stopped for a minute to investigate the result as this had been the only sign of someone else being out in the forest today.
"Looks like someone was out hunting today or this here wolf thought someone was going to be a easy snack but was mistaken. Ah man whoever tried to skin this wolf is doing it wrong, this method only decreases the value of the hide. Must be a novice hunter or adventurer who did this about maybe less than a hour ago? I wonder if this was the person who was yelling a while ago. OH WAIT it was the same person then that was probably a skill activation. Why did I think someone was yelling Sure made? Judging by these wounds I'm guessing it was sword related. Sure blade? Lure blade? Later blade?........ Aw man now that's gonna annoy me until I get it right, its like one of those weird puzzles you know you can beat but just can't", Hikari stated to himself while face-palming and getting distracted again.

Her gaze steady, her emotions sheathed behind a facade of indifference, Felicia stared at the rather...perplexing sight before her. Disregarding the pompous mirror -perhaps she'd grant it a few curses and hexes in exchange for its oh so generous display of 'mercy'- the elfin girl was...odd. She had...one or two, perhaps several, screws loose. Normally when one viewed a necromancer wontonly slaughtering her way through a village thier first response would not be to pledge their servitude in such a...stoic manner.

There certainly weren't even the slightest hints of fear wafting from the girl's body, nor did she seem to be pleading for her life...

Felicia's eyes narrowed, thoughts swimming through her mind a mile a minute. She spoke carefully, her eyes cautiously flittering across the Elf's body, observing her movements, "Very well...We shall accept you as the first to have pledged their fealty. Though, we cannot shake our suspicions about you. Perhaps we shall turn you into an undead to ensure your...loyalty, worry not, your personality shall remain untouched."

Strictly speaking, the girl didn't seem to have much personality, she seemed to be a blank slate, a freshly smithed blade that had not yet been put to use. Perhaps there was no need for the girl to die after all, the petit necromancer would be able to concoct a herbal toxin and restrict the elf's access to the antidote. If the elf truly betrayed her, then the poison would kill her, following which Felicia could ressurect the elf without worry.

Pleased with her plans, Felica grew less suspicious, those her eyes remained trained on the Elf, malevolent desire freely displayed. "However...We must first test to see if you are even worthy of following us!"

As she spoke her voice cracked and splinttered, dividing into what seemed to be a small chorus of voices all speaking in unison. Being a Litch that frequently possessed others, Felicia's soul had come into intimate contact with a multitude of other entities -usually before her own soul dominated and devoured them. Bits and pieces of all the people she'd possessed over the past millenia had ingrained themself into her main soul, and gave rise to multiple split personalities and multifareous tendancies.

Whenever the necromancer grew worked up, flexing the full extent of her necromantic powers, the varies personalities residing within her would rise up in unison result in a plethora of voices spewing from her mouth.

Speak of souls and specters brought a smile to the necromancer's face; by absorbing the souls of those she possessed she ws able to slowly strengthen her own soul and thus her grasp over the necromantic arts. While she'd not been able to possess a plethora of people over the past milennia -out of fear and caution at being discovered and subsequently hunted down by the templars of any of the various dieties that governed this world- now that she was taking over a territory, she would be able to gather more 'sacrifices' and increase her strength at a faster rate.

She would bring plage, and strife to the land slaying a multitude of people and creatures. Those she did not zombiefy would have the essense of their beings consumed to fuel her growth and sustain her own existence -a Litch preyed on life force just as humans fed on cows. In her eyes, the residents of this world were little more than lifestock ripe for slaughter.

The mere thought brought a gleeful grin to the necromancer's face, a grin slick with a lustful longing for chaos and destruction. Flinging her arms through the air, tossing off her billowing cloak, Felicia postured, flexing her influence over the arcane powers of the world and surrounding herself with the cadavic energies.

Her voice swept through the air, like ghastly whispers on the wind, "If you survive We shall take you in, girl!"

Felicia's waifish body begun to levitate, hovering a few inches off the ground (she did not yet control enough magic for true flight), and she pointed towards Astrid, "Coalese by my will and become an arrow of darkness -Shadowbolt!"

A thick globular lump of darkness gathered at the girl's fingers, and as if an arrow loosed from it's bow, it tore through the air towards Astrid.

Waking up in a dark room, Abigail looked around as she rubbed her head, feeling a slight headache. She noticed Kenny who also seemed to be waking up near her and ran up to him. Kenny looked at his sister. "Where are we?" He said out loud. The pair would then noticed a little girl with red hair tied in pigtails sitting cross legged in a throne like chair in front of them. "I assume you have some question so I'll make this quick." She began. "You are both dead, but since you died unexpectedly we gods and goddesses have decided to give you a second chance at life. Not in your world but a different one, one you humans call a 'RPG' like world." She continued. Kenny listened to the goddess speak with a uneasy expression, processing what he was being told while his sister gleamed with excitement. "A RPG world?" She exclaimed. "Its just like the video games I play." She added in her thoughts. The goddess cleared her throat. "Or we could send you to the after-life, your choice." She said. Abigail looked at Kenny with gleaming eyes as he looked back at her and sighed after thinking for a little bit. "Nothing I say will change your mind anyway, yeah why not." He said. "Great, you can bring one of these items with you to the new world so choose wisely." The goddess said as a bunch of items appeared in front of the pair. Abigail quickly chose a tome while Kenny hesitated for a bit but eventually a sort of bracer with a red gem attached to it caught his eye. As soon as they had chosen their items, a white light began surrounding them. "Of you go." finished the goddess.

Jenny frowned. It appeared that this kid with a katana didn't hear here. Jenny walked up to Tatsuya, pushing the bushes aside. What was this guy, deaf? Well, she'd be a bit more clear on what she was doing. Jenny approached the teen. He appeared to be wearing some sort of school uniform. Did they have school uniforms here? Wait, did they have schools here? And if he was in school, why did he have a sword? This place was kinda weird.
"Hey. Ah said hello!" Jenny said, tapping Tatsuya on the arm. "Didn't'cha hear me?"

Astríd's reflexes were sharp, quick to take advantage of any sign of a weakness or opening. Years of assassination required such skill, as she stepped to the right of the attack instantaneously, narrowing her eyes. She stood up a little straighter as she unsheathed her sword in one quick motion, purplish-black flames erupting from the blade. She was still stuck in her permanent glare from which no emotions could be derived from. Her whole body seemed to be on the same level of lethality as her katana. "I am the blade." She said, pointing the sword downward. Upon closer inspection, the word "Naevalla" was inscribed on the blade's hilt. She wasn't lying. All she was was a weapon, that could be melded into a lethal sword from her superior's will.

She held her emotionless glare, advancing toward the girl at an even pace. "Orders are all that matters. If you want me to prove my fealty, fine." She furrowed her brow as her eyes seemed to burn with the same intensity of her blade. "You can kill me, if that's what you want. But do you really not want a living weapon?" She asked, her gaze not faltering in the slightest, not blinking and only the movement was the periodic rise and fall of her chest.

Last edited:
She walked around the town, trying to find her way around town. She would want to stay around here for awhile to get the hang of this world. It was weird walking with the sword dangling off of the rope, but There was no way of taking it off besides Unsheathing the sword.

She finally believed that she managed to get lost in a town.
"Just my luck.." She muttered, as she slowed down to a stop, looking around. "Yeah, I was going in circles." She decided to back track, and see if she missed the Inn.

Standing up from the fallen prey's corpse Hikari looked left and right around him to try and see if they were any other signs of people around here. Judging by the Wolf on the ground he guessed there was at least 1 new adventurer heading towards or already arrived in Caharunt by now, though that person may not be a good harvester at least he could be assured that they were able to protect themselves for the woods which was a nice though compared to the only other alternative. Unfortunately that had meant Hikari had just wasted his time doing the rounds of the woods looking for people.

"Oh well can't undo what I've already done today so i suppose there's no point in complaining about me wasting a hour out here. I might as well just head home now, no reason for me to stay out here any longer than i already have now. I think i'll just Dimension Door home", Hikari said to himself as he began turning in the direction Caharunt.
From under Hikari's feet a large blue magic circle began to emanate light covered in various arcane runes spun slowly clockwise, with the image of the streets of Caharunt deep in his mind he focused on it paying his attention to his home and magic control only blocking out everything around him. He stood there in silence with his eyes closed as he did this until he whispered the words Home, upon speaking that Hikari suddenly vanished and the circle faded away one more.

In Caharunt one of the cobbled streets that paved the footpaths many people passed on everyday a similar blue magic formed on the ground spinning slowly anti-clockwise in comparison to the entrance circle to help signal to observers that this was a exit circle though in Caharunt it was common to see teleportation magic appear so most folks from the village wouldn't pay much attention to it, only people new to this kind of magic tended to stop and observe it. Shortly after the circles appearance Hikari appeared in the circle, successfully using the spell to get home in no time at all. He much preferred using magic instead of unnecessarily walking back.
"Ah much better this time around. Last time i used Dimension Door i was off where i was planning by a few feet but this time it was much less, not perfect yet though so i'll need to practice this a bit more. Guess i should go and let the usual shift know the forest was clear this time around", Hikari mentioned as he looked at where he came and where he had planned to go which was a short distance to his left.

Still, the boy didn't respond to Jenny. This was... kinda strange. It was kinda freaking her out as well. He was standing almost unnaturally still, as if someone had just left him there on pause. Jenny decided that the best form of action was probably to leave.
"Uh... well... Ah can see yer busy, so... Ah'll jest leave yew here." Jenny said, turning and heading back into the forest. What a strange guy. He hadn't moved or anything, but Jenny still got the shivers. It was creepy.

The hunter carefully made her way through the forest. Through the foliage, something caught her eye. There was a blue light, coming from not too far away. Jenny ran through the forest, trying to make her way over to it. Pushing aside some bushes, Jenny looked over to find that the light had disappeared. Just vanished. But there was good news! That strange, otherworldly blue light had led her to a path! It was a simple dirt path, but it looked well traveled. And where there was a well traveled path, there was civilization! Jenny began her way down the forest path, her spirit lifting. She hadn't realized it, but she had been feeling pretty nervous. Something about this place was... strange. Out in the woods back at home, Jenny almost never felt nervous or uneasy. The woods here weren't too different. And aside from the strange, frozen Japanese guy and those mysterious blue lights, this almost wasn't too different from the real world. In fact, she hadn't really seen any proof that this was a Fantasy World. If she didn't have that bow from Hama, she would've just marked off that whole experience as a strange dream.

"Jab bula! Sebula septaba!" A high pitched, rough voice barked. It didn't really sound human.
"What in tarnation...?" Jenny slowly turned, and couldn't believe her eyes. Some sort of small, green, ragged man with a club was on the trail behind her. It had a thin and wirey frame, and had large ears poking out from either side of it's head. I'm sorry, did she say man? This didn't look like a man at all. In fact, it looked more like a goblin. The creature suddenly charged, waving it's club at Jenny. Jenny let out a surprised yell, backing up into a tree. The goblin leaped at Jenny, but the hunter girl rolled out of the way. It's club struck the tree instead, knocking the goblin off balance. It turned to Jenny, who kicked it and knocked it off it's feet. Jenny quickly got to her feet.
"N-now ah'm warnin' yew! Try that again, an', an'... an' yew'll regret it!" Jenny exclaimed. The goblin didn't seem to care, and charged at Jenny again. Once again, Jenny knocked the goblin away with a kick to the head.

She heard the yell, Looking towards the Source of the sound.
"What the hell was that?" She said, Changing into a sprint towards where the Sound was. Running was her Passion. If she wasn't running to a Strange sound that just happened, She might've enjoyed this Little run.

She reached the sound, in which she stopped about a Quarter of a mile, Seeing the Blonde woman kicking the Small Goblin away from herself.
"Aye! I'm Coming!" She yelled, as she Unsheathed the sword for the Third time Here, Running up to the Two, Stopping near them. She held her sword in her Temporary Fighting stance. Both hands on the Blade, facing forward. Her legs would be bent, ready to pounce. "What in the hell is this thing?" She asked, as she prepared for it to strike.

"Ah don't know!" Jenny exclaimed. A girl about her age appeared seemingly out of nowhere and had jumped between Jenny and the goblin. She looked pretty normal as well, wearing a sweatshirt, running shoes, and gloves. The only thing unusual was that she had a sword. It was grey and red, and had some sort of line down the middle.Now, Jenny wasn't the most keen when it came to swords, but she had seen enough adventure movies to know that was a bit of an unusual weapon.
"It jus kinda jumped out an' attacked me!" Jenny said to Yin.

The goblin jumped back to it's feet. Seeing another human in front of his old prey, it chattered angrily. Two humans working together were a lot harder to take down than just one. But maybe not all was lost. This human girl that jumped to defend his prey, while she held a sword, looked pretty weak. The goblin let out a screech, jumping at Yin and swinging it's club at her head. Jenny, realizing that this was in fact a combat situation, finally got it in her head to draw an arrow from her quiver.

Eye fraught with suspicion, Felicia spoke cooly, her voice crackling with the laughter of a small classroom of children "We shall indeed leave you alive, a living weapon should be allowed to grow to its full potential. However, we were still required to test your abilities. Incompinent subordinates are not something we desire."

Her hollow eyes glanced over Astrid, taking note of the vibrant way her life-force burned, and the lethal poise in her stance. The feel the elven girl emanated, coupled with the sleek reaction to the shadowbolt, were more than enough to satisfy Felicia's concerns at the moment. While she couldn't outright gauge Astrid's strength from the brief exchange, she could tell the girl was familiar with combat, and that meant she was trainable, she had potential. "Your reaction...and the strength of your soul... they are satisfying. If you wish to prove your loyalty...then slay yourself."

As the necromancer spoke, her voice grew frigid, as bone-chilling as the winter air that stirred the snow-covered ground. "If you pass our test, we shalln't let you die in vain. However, if we sense your hesitation..." Her voice trailed off with a malicious tone, betraying her intent to kill the elven girl should she fail to prove her loyalty. Of course, she wouldn't actually allow the girl to slay herself -that would be a waste. Secretly, Felicia's magic gathered at her feet wafting into the ground unnoticed. She was preparing the incantation for the Grim Embrace spell. If Astrid followed through and attempted to take her own life, a skeletal arm would interfere with her attempts, seizing the blade before it could harm the elfish maiden. However...if Astrid proved to be fooling her...the skeletal arm would attack without mercy.

Astrid remained silent for a couple seconds before grabbing her sword with both hands and positioning the blade toward her abdomen. Despite her position, she yet still did not show any sign of fear, her eyes locked on the other girl’s. She had been in too many near death situations to count, so this was nothing new, but she had never been asked to kill herself. Sure, she had considered the thought from time to time in fleeting moments, but she never actively attempted to carry them out. They were just thoughts, nothing more.

She closed her eyes, not hesitating in the slightest as she gripped the blade tightly and thrusted it toward her stomach.

Felicia spectated meticulously, observing Astrid's actions; the steadiness of her hands, the tranquility of her breath, the serenity of her expression...

The elf was...odd, but odd in a way that clearly wasn't harmful to Felica. With but a thought, she released her magic, skeletal arms erupting from the ground to seize the elf's arms, preventing her from completing the assigned task. With an odd expression clouding her face, the petite necromancer floated forward, "Very well...I see no reason to doubt you any longer, and I've been needing subordinates. I- no, we are Felicia Amoraphilia, and what shall I call you?"

Astríd was silent for a bit, somewhat surprised by the display of mercy by the necromancer. "...Name?" She asked, her voice monotone and distant. "Don't waste your breath." She contemplated why a clearly powerful sorcerer would want to know the name of a living weapon, but she cast the thought aside. "...Astríd. Astríd Naevalla. I carry the surname of my blade." She opened her eyes again, snatching Naevalla from one of the skeletal hands and casting it into the sheath on her side. "...A blade has no feelings. A blade has no thoughts. No matter the order, I'll carry it out." She said, her voice carrying an aura of drabness.

Felicia nodded, the response having been in line with what she'd grown to expect of the girl -Astrid- so far. Her eyes shone brightly, and when she spoke, her voice echoed pleasantly, with a pure, innocent tranquility to it. The sound was enough to make all those who heard it feel warm and fuzzy inside, soothed in mind and soul, but the words formed by that pleasant voice were a icy bucket of water dumped over the listen's head, "Then your first order...slaughter all the civilians in this village, then report to the manor of the village lord. I'll meet you there."

Her attention was directed to the pale grey walls that loomed behind the village, the large siege walls that surrounded the castle of the Baron of Frostedge. While Astrid dealt with the villagers, she'd take the head of the noble lord, claiming his castle and his fief as her own.

Descending from the air, the snow crunching under her weigh as she landed, she began to strut off in the direction of the castle. After leaving a trail of several footprints in the snow, she paused and added, "And do something about that animated mirror, it's an interesting species."

Seeing that the Goblin was jumping at her, she moved her steel bracer to where she believed the Club was heading. As the Bracer and the Club connected, she Grunted, using a little more force to push the club away, Staggering the Goblin mid-Air, Kicking the goblin away. as she looked back, she seen the Mysterious woman taking an arrow out of her quiver.

"An archer. I see now." She thought, as she looked back at the goblin.
"Alright you Green...thing." She rushed to the Goblin, Letting the Sword follow her in her Right hand, as she Turned her body to the right, Grabbing the sword with both hands. "Hiyah!" She yelled, as she Prepared to Slash it. Using some of her strength, she stopped the slash, Circling around the Goblin, Faking the Goblin Out. She Downward slashed the Goblin.