• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Escape to a fantasy world

"Huh well i guess that explains that, for a minute there i thought he was going crazy. That's a relief"

"
Ah okay, It might be best to stay away from Fey forests if you see them. You were lucky their prank was only confusion, some of their pranks can be....... Extreme in nature to say the least. I suppose there's no harm in looking around the town together, might as well help each other. What are you looking for? I'm just about to head down the main street to look for some sort of inn or tavern to stay in for a while", Farax said as he pointed in the direction he was going to walk in.

The sound of the sword dropping had not escaped the cat-girl’s ears, as they twitched in response before she raised her staff to the entrance.

“We have an intruder!” The cat-girl called out as she used some Earth magic to have the ground around Yusuke with the aim to restrain and hold him in place.The armored girl and gauntlet girl had also taken notice as, while the armored girl remained close to Kenta who kept quite during all this the gauntlet girl walked to the entrance and saw Yusuke…and had a grin on her face as she turned back to her guild mates.

“Well Akane, seems you are quite the charmer. Two guys in one day that is impressive~” The gauntlet girl teased as the armored girl rolled her eyes before she drew her sword towards Yusuke.

“Who are you, and why were you spying on us?” The armored girl, apparently named Akane which Kenta noted, had asked as she had a serious expression on her face.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Getting the hint Bellamy asked "Yeah could you?" He turned to a wanted poster, and said "Farax who are the Eclipse Empire" he looked at the Farax, "and do they offer work" he looked around the town and thought it's nice here

Farax turned and looked at the poster Bellamy was talking about and sighed.
"The Eclipse Empire are a guild or empire whatever you want to call them who tend to partake in less than legal activity's, Do they pay? yes the do, in great amounts but i would advise you avoid them at all times. You don't want to be in the wrong side of the law, trust me it's not fun having guards or knights swinging their swords at you every 5 seconds", Farax said shaking his head disapprovingly. He had heard stories here and there about the things they do, the one he heard the most was stories of the victims and what happened to them, assuming the survived.

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
Yusuke at first was quite alarmed by Akane and her sword, but he then tried to act calm. "Jeez, calm down a little, the name's Takahashi, or if you want you can call me Yusuke." He then leaned on one of the walls and took a breath. "As for why I followed you, well I found it quite strange that you were dragging that boy with you, it looked like you were being a little rough." Yusuke said as he pointed at Kenta. "But anyways I was listening to the conversation you were having, and I'm interested In these outsiders you speak of."

Was he mad? those were supposed to be the last thoughts of KoKo. She found herself awake in a pervasive darkness. she could not even see her own hands. All KoKo knew is that she was somewhere and was sitting down. She tried her best to recall how she got here. The last thing she remembered was sneaking into her friends house and waiting for girl to arrive. She remembered killing the girl as quick as possible and was fantasizing about eating her. She remembered the girls dad seeing KoKo's act and screamed murderer. The last part was seeing a fist come flying at her and wondering if she made the father mad at her. KoKo started shaking her quickly shaking as rattling her brain would bring back memories.

"You are an interesting girl" an echoing voice said.

"Thank you!" KoKo responded cheerfully. she stood up to see who was talking to her. In the darkness she only saw two glowing white eyes. KoKo started walking towards the eyes. at some point she thought she heard some sort of name, but ignored it as she felt like she was getting.

"Oh right you go by KoKo now. i might as well skip introductions. not like you would care to remember. KoKo, dear you have been given a choice. i would normally send someone like you to hell but you have peaked my curiosity more than others." KoKo was ecstatic. she was told that many of the worst demons and beast live in the depths of hell and if she wanted to be one she should follow suit.

"Hold on White-eyes. what could possibly be better than going to hell?" She folded her arms as the voice laughed.

"That is what makes you so interesting, any other human would beg to not go but you. you are just what that world needs. let me tell you something KoKo, I knoe what you want. To be more than human, to be frighting and powerful, I can help with that. If you choose to live in a different world than all your dreams will come true." the voice was soothing, comforting, yet had an aura of power to its words.

"Well.....you are making sound fun. Fine. i'll go wherever so long as its not this dark boring place."

"Excellent. as a reward for your compliance i will gift a weapon to take with you to this world." She could see different types of weapons in front of her as they had there own light to them. the closest weapon to her, a bow, was angrily kicked and KoKo snarled at the eyes.

"No. No! Monsters don't have weapons. They are the
weapon. I want shark teeth and maybe even a tail." she could not see it but felt as if the eyes were smiling.

"Very well. i will help in your desire to become a monster. you may not get a tail but know i will do my best" The White eyes glowed brighter as and for a second KoKo felt uncomfortable. "You are about to begin a new life ___________" another name KoKo did not recognize. "i hope to hear countless legends about you."

"Wait. before i go. Do you know if that guy was mad at me" The white eyes only responded with cackling laughter as KoKo felt herself falling. and falling. and falling................ When KoKo opened her eyes she saw she was in some sort of strange alley way.her clothes were dirtier than usual and her leg felt sprained. in an awkward amount of pain She decided to sit there until she felt better.

“He has a point you know, probably could have not been so…forceful.” The cat-girl interjected as Akane kept her blade pointed at Yusuke before she let out a sigh a lowered it. The cat-girl did the same to the Earth around him.

“Well, guess it is only fair we offer introductions since you've done yours. My name is Masako. These are my friends Akane and Tamika. We are the three piece set that makes up the Sapphire Heart Guild.” Masako said as she introduced the three of them, and given Kenta was the only one not to at this point he decided to do the same as he stood up.

“K-kenta. Kenta is my name, and you mentioned of outsiders?” Kenta asked the one identified as Akane who nodded in turn.

“Indeed, people who…who are said to come from a land not our own. There’s been a few of these argued cases lately, and naturally we are curious about the details.” Akane said as she explained her reason for bringing Kenta here and the matter itself.

Jayblade

Yusuke nodded, "Should I say that I'm one of these outsiders." Yusuke walked over to Akane, "You know I might be able to help you solve the mystery about these outsiders." Yusuke proposed as he looked over to Kenta. "Oh your name's Kenta huh, well for now you just call me Yusuke." Yusuke then looked back at Akane, "So do you know anything about these outsiders so far?" He asked as he looked around at everyone else.

"Nothing substantial. Just they come from a land that doesn't appear on any known map. It's...possible they have a unique item with them, but they seem to differ based on the stories I hear." Akane explained, as she knew less about the "item" detail than she wanted to admit with Masako and Tamika having nodded in agreement.

Kenta stood in though, unsure of whether or not he should reveal he is one of those people. He had no way to know what they'd do with him, and the goddess never told him whether or not he was allowed to share such information. Kenta wanted to avoid making a screw up so early in his new life, and now he wished he asked Leena more questions when he had the chance.

Jayblade

Yusuke listened to what Akane was telling them about how the outsiders could carry a unique item with them. Yusuke then looked at the katana on his back, "Luckily mine's just a normal katana." Yusuke then nodded while looking towards Akane. "Yeah that's a possibility, but over here what do you class as unique, cause you see I'm new here so I wouldn't know." Yusuke added as he played with his hair. "Because you might class my katana as unique, but I don't know if you use these type of swords over here."

Waking up in a dark room, Abigail looked around as she rubbed her head, feeling a slight headache. She noticed Kenny who also seemed to be waking up near her and ran up to him. Kenny looked at his sister. "Where are we? He said out loud. The pair would then noticed a young looking girl with red hair tied in pigtails sitting cross legged in a throne like chair in front of them. "I assume you have some question so I'll make this quick." She began. "You are both dead, but since you died unexpectedly we gods and goddesses have decided to give you a second chance at life. But not in your world but a different one, one you humans call a 'RPG' like world" She continued. Kenny listened to the goddess speak with a uncomfortable expression, processing what he was being told while his sister gleamed with excitement. "A RPG world?" She exclaimed. "Its just like the video games I play." She added in her thoughts. The goddess cleared her throat. "Or we could send you to the after-life, your choice." She added. Abigail looked at Kenny with gleaming eyes as he looked back at her and sighed after thinking for a little bit. "Nothing I say will change your mind so why not." He said. "Great, you can bring one of these items with you to the new world so choose wisely." The goddess said as a bunch of items appeared in front of the pair. Abigail quickly chose a tome while Kenny hesitated for a bit but eventually chose a katana. As soon as they had chosen their items, a white light began surrounding them. "Of you go." finished the goddess.

This immediately caught the attention of the three girls, as the words seemed to imply Yusuke was one of those outsiders which caught their interest; Akane's especially.

"Are you saying you are an outsider?" Akane asked, her curiosity all too evident as Kenta also seemed to think that over. And the fact he picked a katana versus his choice of a dagger. He began to wonder if they were basic items, or if there was something more to them...

"Sounds good to me. I don't exactly have a place to stay so an inn is more than welcome, not so sure about a tavern given I am probably too young to drink. The main problem is that these Fey as you called them changed my clothes into the clothes you see on my waist and my money into this scrap metal." Sam said as he showed Farax an euro coin. "So any sorts of income would be nice, but that is something I can worry about later until I know what this place looks like."

Even though he was smiling bile rose up in his throat. Sam hated liars and right now he was no better than them, even though he lied to stay alive rather to get what he really wanted. He would just have to get used to living as a liar since a world with kobolds probably won't take too kindly to people who are saying that they got here after they died.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy agreed and followed them, he didn't care what Farax said, this Eclipse Empire seemed like a great source of income, as he walked he heard some talking, he followed the noise and found a group of people, the women looked dangerous so he turned to run but slipped and fell, twisting his ankle, he cried out without meaning to and tried to ready an arrow in his bow.

Farax observed the euro coin wondering where the Fey even tought of making a design of scrap metal so useless. "I see, trust it that the fey would make something so useless. But i'm sure we will find a Inn somewhere around here, however when we do you will have to do the talking to the owners. I'm sure you will remeber when the confusion effect wears off but most folk don't tend to like having Kobolds around, my kind have done some bad and unlawful things but don't worry, i'm not like them so you don't have to worry about anything bad happening" Farax explained as he started walking down the street in search of a inn. He had seen Bellamy leave but he assumed he had grown bored of the conversation and left to go explore

Last edited:
"I see, well I am not one to instantly believe what others say about others until I've seen solid proof so to me you are an equal. An equal that looks like like something I've never seen or that is just the confusion, but an equal nontheless." Sam said as he followed Farax. "My name is Sam Jansen by the way, nice to meet you Farax. I know, a bit late on my part but it is better than nothing."

"Huh, an actual complement. When was the last time i actually got one of those?"
"Well then Sam it's a pleasure to meet you. This place would be much better with more people with your opinion around. Your the first person in a long time to willingly be around me" Farax joked. It was true but it wasn't something he held above his head in saddness so he didn't mind joking about it

Edit: Sorry phone missclicked and sent the message while i was still typing

Jayblade

Yusuke was shocked that they asked him, even though he himself gave it way. "I may as well tell them, but if they attack I'll be ready." Yusuke looked at them with a half-smile. "Oh looks like my secret's out, yeah I admit I am one of these outsiders you speak of, but I'm not here to cause trouble, I actually would like to investigate too."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy hopped towards them and said "did you say outsiders" he wondered if they meant like him, as he tripped and fell down. He looked up at them wondering if they were dangerous, and closed his eyes waiting to see what they would do.

While she was laying there KoKo wondered about her plan for the future. Through the shady alleyway she could see in the street oddly shaped people along with not particularly usual creatures. She wondered to herself if the white eyes turned into a monster like she wanted. Koko turned to a broken mirror next to her to check her reflection. It was the same person she has been and yet KoKo felt.... different. No more waiting! Koko thought to herself. she rose up a lot faster than she expected. Its time to go out and have fun. She headed out of the alley to the busy street. Koko heard a nearby person behind a stall selling fish. KoKo gleefully approached the stall and grabbed one of the fish on display without asking.

"Hey what are you doing?" said the man behind the stall. KoKo recognized that he was speaking english. She took one or two classes in speaking it but was surprised when she could fully understand the man. She was even more surprised when she was able to respond fluently.

"I'm hungry. I needed something to eat." The man behind the stall was stunned seeing somone who would admit to stealing his goods. Yet the man smirked.

"I never thought I would have someone try to steal from me since last. Fine then. Go ahead. Take the damn fish and have a nice." Koko thought nothing of this and merrily skipped away. The man was slightly guilty because he essentially sentenced the girl to death. Ever since the last time he was robbed he decided to put poisonous fish on display to take down the greedy and dangerous from robbing his supply. As KoKo continued her stroll around town she chewed on her surprisingly tasty meal. Now with a full stomach, KoKo was ready to explore the she thought was made for her and continued down the street.

It was finally time. After battling his illness for about 7 years now, Gabriel could fight no longer. He lay on his hospital bed, covered in a pure white cotton blanket, wearing only his black and white striped pajamas. Outside he saw the same starry night sky he always saw, every single night. But this time, something was different. It was like one star was shining brighter than the others this time. Glimmering, sparkling. Gabriel gazed at it with his deep, black eyes. He couldn't tell if it was real, or if it was just the effects of his eyes tearing up.

Suddenly, the door burst open, and out came Gabriel's mother, father, older sister and best friend, along with a nurse who began frantically searching drawers and cabinets for something. His family crowded around him, crying and saying different things to him at the same time. He couldn't make out any one sentence, only words, jumbled up, and out of order.
"Please..."
"My son..."
"I love you so much, and...."

Eventually, he stopped hearing anything at all. He wanted to tell them how much he loved them. How grateful he was for their support. How he wanted to spend more time with them. Do things normal families would, like go to the movies, or out to dinner, or even just sitting together at home, joking around and just being in each other's company. But he didn't have the strength to. All he could do was slightly raise his tired arms and cup his hands, making a heart shape. His family and best friend, unable to take it anymore, dived in for a group hug. This was the last sensation Gabriel felt before finally departing.

I love you guys so much. Please, don't forget me. Please, don't...

And then everything faded to black.

“INTRU…”

“Yeah Tamika I think we know.”

Quickly Masako moved by the new arrival, who landed in their guild with a thud as she held her gauntlet covered fist up as if to threaten to hit him just in the event that he may be a threat. Though given his crash landing, she suspected he was a threat to himself more than anyone.

“Hey, so…just dropping in?” Masako asked with a smirk, though she had noted of his question about outsiders.

Akane focused on Yusuke as he confirmed to be an outsider, and given that Kenta didn’t want to single him out he let out a sigh before he spoke.

“I…also am an “outsider” you speak up. But I am not here to cause any trouble honest!” Kenta said as he quickly gave his concession and defense. All the while Akane exchanged sharp glances between the two and the new arrival before she let out a sigh.

“Alright, so long as you cooperate and answer our questions, no harm will come to you. You have my word on that.” Akane said with what seemed like a genuine tone.

Jayblade

Yusuke played with his hair, "Well okay then, but I promise I won't cause harm to you in anyway." Yusuke said placing his hand on Akane's shoulder. He then turned towards Kenta. "So anyway Kenta since your an outsider, how'd you get here and where'd you come from?" Yusuke asked as he kept his eyes on him, awaiting an answer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
"I was looking to find the Eclipse... Empire" Bellamy said exhausted, it had taken an excruciating amount of pain to walk as he had twisted his ankle. "and I heard you say something about outsiders, if you mean like not from this world then I am an outsider" he looked at the girl Infront of him hoping she would not hit him, he was trying to be friendly.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It was a regular morning for Joshua, being another walk to school to repeat the usual routine. However, today would be the day that his life changed forever, for better or for worse. Whilst walking, he had heard the sound of crying, and it sounded like that of a little boy. Being the kind hearted person he was, Joshua stumbled upon a horrifying scene. A little boy, who was around the age of 6 or 7 was backed against the wall and an older man, who seemed to be around 29 to 30. In the latter's hand happened to be a gun, and well, you already know how this goes. That is, the boy would have died at a young age, with so much life ahead of him he never could have experienced, but Joshua had taken the bullet in the boy's place. It was then that the high schoolers life flashed before his eyes. Before he could pass out, he had one thing to say to the boy.

"Call...the police...." Before the child could even comprehend the situation, a stranger took s bullet for him in the heat of the moment, Joshua was dead.

------

A faint groan came out of the teenager who had taken a bullet to the kindergartener just moments prior. Joshua woke up in a black space, seemingly devoid of life or color, and once the adolescent stared at his chest, which had a hole the size of a bullet where his lung should be, it hit him.

Oh my god....I'm dead, I'm dead.... I'M DEAD?! Before he could panic any further, a blinding light appeared before him. It seemed like forever until it died out to reveal that of a woman, and even then, she still had a glowing aura surrounding her.

"Greetings my child, my name is Shigami, I am a goddess. Please sit down," Upon hearing this, the adolescent complied to her request, feeling that she had the authority that a goddess so rightfully deserves, "You unfortunately died at the hands of a man who was a victim of a broken mind. I am in need of your assistance. You see my land has fallen under the rule of the Eclipse Empire, and I need heroes to overthrow them. Of course, I'm not forcing you into anything, you have a choice here. You can help me with my cause, or you can go into heaven and live a peaceful lifestyle," The goddess concluded, now awaiting the response of her guest. In truth, the offer to go to heaven seemed tempting, however, Joshua wanted to help the world that was suffering, seven if he didn't do much, every bit counts, right?

"I will take you up on your request to save your world, just tell me what I need to do," At this Shigami let out a cheerful grin which eminated with child-like joy.

"Splendid! You shall take one item with you into the world I will send you into," Joshua took a moment to consider what he wanted to have before entering a new world.

"I would like a sword that perfectly fits me, I'll need to defend myself after all,"
The goddess nodded as a green-hilted sword with an emerald gem at the center of that hilt materialized in the boy's right hand as he was sent to the fantasy world.

Last edited:
"Let's hope I won't be the last one, after all you are quite nice despite your appearance. Well, my people used to say 'Appearances are deceiving' and here I am talking to you so I assume there has to be some truth in that." Sam smiled. "Shall we try and find an inn or tavern? I have no idea what the time is but it is better to know your way around town without money than having a lot of money and getting robbed in an alleyway." He said as he waited for the kobold to go towards their goal, or atleast start walking in general.

"I can agree to that. I think i did overhear some townsfolk talking about a place named The Hay Water Inn a short while back. The were going this direction so i assume it should be around that way. If you want i could fly upwards for a little bit and see if i can find it", Farax suggested as he pointed upwards towards the sky.
"Hey didn't that Yusuke guy run off this way? I wonder he passed by the inn. I should probably ask him if he is still around here"

"You can fly? Then go ahead, try to find it. We both know that you can do that better than me due to my lack of wings. I will do the talking once you find it and when I have a valid currency on me, just like we promised. Good luck buddy!" Sam smiled and gave Farax a pat on the shoulder and waited for him to fly, even though he had no idea how he did it.

Farax nodded and then looked up towards the sky. He unfolded his wings and began to flap them.The flaps were slow but strong and followed a rhytm. The force lifted him off the ground and upwards, his wings were not just for show. He flew up until he was happy with the view and hovered there as he scanned the area.
Down the street to the left he could see grey bricked building with a sign hanging from the front. It was shaped like a flow of water with the words "The Hay Water Inn- Open 24/7"
"Hey Sam i think i found it, its down that path to the left" Farax replied down while pointing in its direction

"Thanks, see you there!" Sam yelled up to Farax before going into the direction that he pointed. Eventually he found the inn and waved up at the sky. "Found it! Come down!" He said as he waited for Farax to come down.

In the meantime he decided to think of what he should say, he was a traveller who got tricked by Feys and they changed his money? Surely that wouldn't work on the owner of an inn who has seen all the lies in the book, he needed a job or any sort of income fast otherwise he wouldn't survive for a week in this world. Yeah, he had Farax on his side but he didn't want to live on him.

Jayblade

Yusuke looked at him more, "To be honest you look Japanese, and your name sounds it too, is that where your from? 'Cause if so that means we came from the same place." Yusuke stated as he looked towards Akane again, "If you wanted to know some info on how I got here, which is also probably the same way as the other outsiders, then I just remember I felt like I was in a void after I died and then I saw this beautiful woman in front of me, it turns out she was a goddess and then she told me I could come to this world."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
And just like that, it happened. Joshua had died and been reborn in a sense into this new world. He only had his own experiences as well as the emerald sword that he had gotten from Shigami upon arriving to this world. The adolescent boy had decided to take in the scenery of the beautiful world that was plagued by the influence of the Eclipse Empire. After taking in the scenery, he figured to look for somewhere to rest his head, whilst simultaneously recruiting some allies if all went well. He had seen a couple inns that seemed promising, but those had required some form monetary currency, which was something that Joshua sadly lacked. However, luck seemed to be on his side, as he saw two travellers outside of an Inn titled "The May Water Inn". In a somewhat desperate attempt for companionship and a hopeful solution to his money problems, he made his way over to Sam and Farax.

“I’ll…handle the questions. Though I thank you for sharing that” Akane stressed, as she tried to remove Yusuke’s hand from her shoulder. While she was not about to be hostile as she had earlier, she did feel the need to point out the initial boundaries.

“Well, um…I kinda, died.” Kenta explained, as everyone in the room seemed naturally confused. Though given Yusuke’s account, not uncommon amazingly enough.

“Well, look pretty good for a corpse all things considered.” Masako said to the pair after a minute of silence.

“Are you zombies!?” Tamika asked, both alarmed…and oddly curious based on her tone as Kenta needed to clarify on their behalf apparently.

“N-no! I mean, yes I died…then I was brought before this goddess. Who offered me a chance to either go and start life over in a new world or go to the afterlife. I chose this and well…I was given the chance to take an item…” Kenta said as he held out his dagger, this time in a non-threatening manner as he illustrated the item in question.

“…and now I am here.” Kenta explained, as it seemed the both of them had similar experiences. Dying, zoning out then being brought before some beautiful woman before Akane thought it all over as she decided to ask the pair two questions.

“Tell me, was the woman you met a goddess like Kenta’s?” Akane asked Yusuke first before she turned to Kenta.

“And Kenta, did this goddess have a name?” Akane asked him as Kenta thought it over before he remembered the name she gave.

“L-leena. Leena was her name.”

Jayblade

Yusuke removed his hand from Akane's shoulder, "What's up with her?" Yusuke then heard Akane ask about the goddess he had met before he was sent to this world. "Yeah I had a goddess too, from what I remember her name was Kanade." Yusuke answered before he pulled out his katana. "She gave me a choice to got to heaven or have another chance at life by coming to this world, and this katana is the one weapon I chose to bring with me."

Koko continued about on her bumbling about in the city when suddenly she started to feel drowsy, after a while of sightseeing and stealing she must have tired herself out. Looking for any none stone place to sleep on a nearby building caught KoKo's attention. It was a big building that said "The May Water Inn" on the front. She remembered that inn was just a another word for hotel and was delighted to find a place to relax. She headed directly in toward the building but stopped as she looked around towards other people who were just about to do the same thing. She ignored the two humans but was fixated one creature. It was a species that was the size of a human but looked exactly like a giant red lizard that even had wings. Frozen in place, KoKo stared at the creature as if she was in trance, her eyes purely fixated at the Kobold.

"Look at that, it is getting busy here. Although I shouldn't be surprised given this is an inn." He said as he turned to Joshua. "Hey, how are you doing?" Sam decided to play it safe by just being friendly and appearing to be a traveller, it seemed to work for now atleast. As he looked at Joshua he noticed a....creature of some description that was very focused on Farax, a bit too focused for his liking. He moved his hand to the hilt of his sword, ready to intercept if something went wrong. He was absolute garbage at swordplay, but he wasn't that bad that he would stab himself instead of the opponent.

Farax slowly descended and landed next to Sam. He currently was unaware of both joshua and Koko as this was a fairly busy part of the area they were faces in a crowd during his aerial view. He looked at a sign at the inn entrance as he folded his wings back up.
"The HayWater Inn-Open 24/7
Prices start at 10 SP per room
GP & CP accepted'

"Hey looks like this place is cheap enough to stay at for a while...... Sam? Is something wrong? You have you hand on your sword" Farax asked confused to this sudden change of stance. Was someone about to attack? He couldn't see anyone dangerous coming this way.

"This is a busy street, and although my money is worthless I won't allow any thieves to steal from me. I haven't seen any thieves, but I want to be prepared." Sam said as he glared at Koko.

"So, what does SP, GP and CP mean? I assume that it is the currency but why would there be three different ones?" He asked as he stayed vigilant and looked back towards Joshua and Koko at random times.

"Well you see they are different levels of value. They were separated into 3 types, Copper pieces being the lowest value, Silver pieces being used in slightly more expensive things and Gold pieces are used for high priced purchases. We separate them so we don't have to carry as much pieces, for example if something cost 100 CP why carry the 100 different pieces when you could just carry and use the 1 SP if that makes sense. It just helps make life easier when buying items" Farax explained as he pulled out a single CP and SP to give him a example of what he was saying.He didn't really mind Sam's defensive response, Thieves were a common sight in big city's and towns like these.