• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Escape to a fantasy world discussion

So now that I'm 'evil', what exactly is our evil agenda?

I don't know, even our Emperor has trouble figuring that out XD

In truth it is something we can talk about. I presume he'll want to hunt down some special items (Like crystals or something) that lead to either unlimited power or the fuel for a doomsday weapon.

I also wanted to connect whatever plan he has to the goddess themselves or something. Like to try and take power from them so that he is the true master of all worlds. Or something, IDK just concepts XD

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I mean it's your choice really, btw I wanted to ask you do you think we should have Yusuke and Kenta tell each other that they're outsiders?

Possibly? Though with the wording your guy used the girls may suspect you to be one now XD

Depends on how I respond to it, got dinner coming up soon. And homework, the bane of existence...

as a suggestion, an empire is well, an empire. a place that you rule, control. And like every (questionably successful) tyrannical empire they are constantly seeking more power and control over everyone else. maybe have plans to take over guilds or just destroy everything until the still intact things in the world belong to you. Whatever it is be sure to have an evil smile.

Oh? You would suggest we seek world domination then? I rather like that idea, and I've never done a war in an RP, it would be an interesting way to go about this, and I could certainly see it happening since my character is quite suited for that line of work.

That being said though, I think we'd need some basic geography and more world building before we can go launching any wars. I don't wanna march 10,000 men into a plain, just to get screwed over cause it was actually a valley and we got assaulted from the high ground.

Name: Lexi Greyman
Nationality: Canadian
Appearance: Lexi has long hair that she has dyed black that fades into a bright pink. It is curly and usually hangs over her shoulders. She wears a dark purple hoodie, black leggings, and pink sneakers. Lexi's a bit on the chubby side as well.
Height: 5 foot 2
Personality: Lexi is usually shy around people she doesn't know, but when she gets comfortable with someone, will be outgoing around them. She's intelligent, but sometimes a witty remark will slip out when she really should have kept quiet, flustering her. Lexi gets very embarrassed when people mention her weight.
Cause of death: Lexi's school was shot up and she was one of the victims.
Guild: N/A
Backstory: N/A

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I suppose I can join this, I'll see this concept through.
Name: Joshua Oakman
Nationality: American
Appearance: Hazel hair, brown eyes. His attire includes a simple neon green tank top and jogging shorts. He also has a fairly muscular build.
Height: 6'1
Personality: Despite the initial impression of coming off as aloof, he actually has a rather soft heart, trying to emotionally help anyone he can.
Cause of death: During his walk to school, he saw a little boy who was about to get shot. With his morals in mind, Joshua jumped in and took the bullet for him, telling the child in his last breath to call the police.
Guild: N/A
Backstory: Raised with a loving mother and father, young Joshua had always had a cheery demeanor. Despite trying to act like he had no emotions, Joshua was very emotional when in Elementary School, often crying. By 7th Grade, he grew out of it and gave others emotional support and being helpful overall. He died in High School, and the boy's parents who were rich gave his parents compensation in the form of money.

Oh, I was going to submit an OC knight-type as Felicia's main 'servant' but she will definitely be evil, or maybe just dedicated to following orders.

I haven't decided on her race though, but going with Felica's necromancy theme, I'm shifting between a Zombie or a Ghoul, or maybe some other form of undead. Bottom line is they need to look human enough to actually pass off as one.

Eclipse Emperor: Am I not the one who is supposed to be in charge here? Why do my servants get servants?

Just kidding solid idea.
Lmao, well she's a necromancer, so if she doesn't have undead servants what is supposed to do? Sit there and look ghostly?

She'll probably cause more chaos than the Emperor himself tbh, I'm already planning to wipe the nearest village from the face of the earth with plague and disease, then resurrect them as a skeletal army.
yeah I like the idea of a servant, but what type will they be, like a loyal one?
Well, ideally I'll have my character poison or otherwise off a relatively well-known Knight with skills befitting her reputation, and then after she's dead the body will be resurrected. Her personality will be intact, so she won't exactly be the picture of loyalty and servitude, but she won't really have a choice since she's in magical servitude.

That, or I'll instead of someone already well-known, an absolute newbie. That was the undead servant can be groomed to better suit whatever skill set Felicia might need later on.

Well, ideally I'll have my character poison or otherwise off a relatively well-known Knight with skills befitting her reputation, and then after she's dead the body will be resurrected. Her personality will be intact, so she won't exactly be the picture of loyalty and servitude, but she won't really have a choice since she's in magical servitude.

That, or I'll instead of someone already well-known, an absolute newbie. That was the undead servant can be groomed to better suit whatever skill set Felicia might need later on.
I like the idea of the servant being a well known knight better, I also got this idea which involves creating a sibling for this knight, would that be alright Kyuu?

I like the idea of the servant being a well known knight better, I also got this idea which involves creating a sibling for this knight, would that be alright Kyuu?
Hmm, depending on how that turns out I'd be forced to turn that sibling into an undead servant too though.

My character will likely mascarade as a good guy while secretly screwing you guys over, so I can't be getting exposed by chance.

Hold up, hold up.
Back up guys.
I can't keep up with ALL these post! So lets just slow it down a bit, please.
A:
You should really enter whenever you can.
B:
Servant to WHO exactly? I didn't catch the explanation.
C:
Do we have a story plan or not?

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
sorry but you couldn't have expected us to stop rping because you weren't here, and soul just enter with your character dying and then being sent to the fantasy world after having a meeting with a goddess, as for what's going on not much really, just some character's are meeting for the first time

sSoul

Previously Swirled
sorry but you couldn't have expected us to stop rping because you weren't here, and soul just enter with your character dying and then being sent to the fantasy world after having a meeting with a goddess, as for what's going on not much really, just some character's are meeting for the first time
Realistic and thanks, I'll try to get a post up soon.

Hold up, hold up.
Back up guys.

B:
Servant to WHO exactly? I didn't catch the explanation.
Since this is the only question you have that directly pertains to me I'll go ahead and answer it.
My character is a Litch, and she's a Necromancer, so she'll have plans to resurrect someone from the dead as an undead servant of darkness.