• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Escape from Team Rocket Discussion

ok find cover im gonna say ok 100 times so everyone gets notifications and posts

should i?

whoops i forgot to say he heard them through the broken glass

im filling the discussion board with my replies. Why'd you let an offline pokemon lead :( and also was that a yes or a no? (did mint accept lance?)

Wait didn't mean luna shouldn't lead, just too bad. No green mark

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 227971

May I start in cages? (Both my characters)

Nickname:Crystal
Pokemon: Aloan Ninetales
Personality: Loyal, Stubborn, over protective
Unusual Triats: Her fur is a cream colour instead of blue
Backstory: Was stolen from aloa by her trainers best friend, who turned out to be a team rocket member, and was chucked in the same cage as Ninja, and has a crush on him
Ability: Snow Warning

Nickname: Ninja
Pokemon: Greninja
Personality: Stealthy, loyal, can't sit still
Unusual Traits: Mone I could think of
Ability : Torrent
Backstory: His trainer abandoned him to die but a team rocket grunt took him and said they would look after him but instead they captured him and was thrown in with Crystal, and now has a crush on her

Again ninja and Crystal are both in cages (but in the same one)

hm...yes. @Spoon Iceberg, go ahead and post, you're in.

Your characters could sneak out now, since most of the grunts, admins, and whatnot are in the yard still. It would also make sense for the two to have some kind of equipment on them in the cage. Like a muzzle for Crystal, since most of the ones kept in cages attack each other after a while and the grunts don't want that. Just a suggestion.

D

Deleted member 227971

Got it, Crystal has a muzzle and handcuffs for Ninja

Note I may not reply lots because I'm in a tiny device with a tiny screen
(I'm on my IPod touch)

Plus I'm not really good at spelling

Looks cool.
Nickname:Gib
Species:Gible
Personality:Do not talk to strange pokemons, usually angry.
Ability:Rough Skin
Unusual traits:The blue bands are green.
Backstory:It was Moar's first pokemon (Trainer), he was almost evolving when Moar was attacked by Team Rocket, and was knocked out. Gible defended him, but he could not stand it, and was knocked out, and was soon stolen.

At the truck!