• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eon Ticket Available Over Mystery Gift For Short Time

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
eonticketgift.jpg
Nintendo have quietly given owners of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire the chance to get the Eon Ticket through Mystery Gift in the US and Europe.

The codes only work until tomorrow, so if you're after the ticket you had better be quick. The codes are as follows:

The US code is: 2015LATIOSLATIAS
The European code is: POKEMON380381

If you don't get to the codes in time don't forget that the Eon Ticket is also passed around by StreetPass so there is still a chance you'll come across it at some point!

YueliaBreeze

Formerly Midnight Midna, MoonSnow
Nice event, it's kinda about time we got it like this through that i think most people got annoyed when they didn't get the gift before it became a mystery all i would do if i got it is soft reset the legend for the shiny version of the pokemon anyway's.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Well, I missed that. Just as well I have a Latias and Latios from original Ruby and Sapphire, somewhere ;).