• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Enigma Crystal Event announced for the US?

According to http://www.filb.de/1333 the same event that happened in Japan last year is also coming to the US sometime between July 31st to August 27th and the site says since it doesn't know the exact date of distribution, that it will be somewhere in there. Since I have both english HeartGold and SoulSilver I can soft reset for shiny Latias and Latios! ♥ *cough* >.>'

I'ts about time! I need Latios so bad, it isn't even funny. By the way, is this a distribution event or a Wi-Fi event? Will it come from a place like GameStop, or can you get it from home?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
It's WiFi.

I don't particularly need another Latios or Latias, but I'll pick up the event either way for the sake of the story. Steven Stone is cool.

It indeed sounds "ausome"... i never really cared for legendaries, but I guess it would be needed to start fillin' up the 'dex.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
This will definitely be nice. None of my Latis so far have great natures or even really decent IVs (my originally two from Gen 3 had nothing over 5 and multiple 0s), so it'll be nice to be able to soft reset for one. I really didn't have the energy to attempt that with the wandering one :p

But either way, yay for new plot elements. I enjoy whatever I can get, even if it's brief. ^^