• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

English Trailer For Pokémon The Movie: Coco Released + Zarude Distribution

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
The first English trailer for Pokémon the Movie: Coco has now been released on the official Pokémon YouTube channel. The trailer can be viewed below:

The trailer confirms that the name of the film has been changed to Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of the Jungle for its English release and that it will be released sometime in 2021.

Screenshot 2020-11-13 at 14.45.33.png

To celebrate the release of the movie in Japan, a special event has begun which gives players of Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield the chance to get their hands on Zarude. If you're in the US then you need to make sure you're signed up to the Pokémon Trainers Club newsletter by the 20th of November and then you'll be sent a code in December. It's currently unconfirmed if this is the same for Canada.

If you're in the UK then you can get a code from GAME stores and soon through their online store. Codes are available until the 13th of December.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Looks like I'm gonna have to make multiple Trainer Club accounts if I'm to get Zarude in all my files. I much prefer going to GameStop and getting half a dozen codes because the staff there like me. Or better yet, WiFi distributions where I don't even have to leave my house. Oh well. At least we're finally getting it! ♥

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
So, to make sure I’m understanding this correctly, I must first make sure my Pokémon Trainers Club Newsletters account will receive emails, then, I will get an email in December with the code for Zarude?