• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

English attack names

Courtesy of Pokemon Safari, we know the English names of Force Exert and Anticipate: they have become Force Palm and Me First. Additionally, the English font is ugly as hell, and it seems that while the Pokemon names are still in all caps, the attack names are not. Also, from Pokemon Elite, we know that Imitate is now Copycat.

Me First is freaking hilarious.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
There's just too many gags that can be involved with "Me First". What were the translators thinking? XP

"Me First!"
"No, Follow Me!"

I see this confusing the Pokemon xp

There's just too many gags that can be involved with "Me First". What were the translators thinking? XP

"Me First!"
"No, Follow Me!"

I see this confusing the Pokemon xp

*Cracks up like no other*:D That's seriously funny. I'd never thought of that before...I knew Me First sounded weird, but I totally forgot about the move "Follow Me"! I see some upcoming puns/comics coming up in the near future in comics, etc. such as yours.

~wad11656/americanoob~

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... You do realize that they probably have the same problem with the 'Return' attack. :p

*InsertPokéMonNameHere*, RETURN!
(*InsertPokéMonNameHere* returns to its PokéBall)
THE ATTACK, GOD DAMNIT, THE ATTACK!

Last edited by a moderator: