• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Ender Eye X Pokemon: Sinnoh

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
In a land far away, lies the kingdom of Fiore. It was a small, peaceful nation containing approximately 17 million civillians. But also, Fiore is a place filled with Magic. For most, magic is merely a tool;a mundane part of everyday life. However, for some, magic is an art that they devote their whole life to. They are known as wizards. Using their skills and practices of Magic, these wizards search for fame and fortune. Some band together to forms small organizations known as guilds. These guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. Some of the most famous guilds are contained within Fiore such as Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and much more. And who can forgot the infamous Fairy Tail. Fiore has went through a lot, but they've managed to overcome these obstacles, having been in peace for a couple of years so far.

It was another day in Fiore. Everyone was doing their own things. The civilians of the kingdom doing about their own daily tasks. Mages taking on quests. Robberies and thieves. You know, the normal situations within Fiore. Magnolia, the home of the current number one guild, Fairy Tail is doing well. But a neighboring town, known as Opium, a small guild contained there has been wild. Ender Eye was the guild's name. And within the guild, being harbored, were a bunch of drunkards.

"Argh," a voice in the corner groaned. A male, around the older teen years, stood up and stretched. His blonde hair in a spiked mess, not in its 'normal' spiked condition. His shirt was unbuttoned and he felt sticky. He scanned around, seeing most of the guild still dozing from the intense party they had last night. He was one of the early risers along with some other irrelevant's for now.

In all honesty, he didn't even remember why they were partying. If he remembers correct, the party was for....something alright.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Zzzzzzz......zzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzz....."

Sitting on a table alone was the resident Sand-Make Mage of the Guild, Savannah. And as evident by her audible snoring combined with the empty glass on her table it seemed clear that she had perhaps a bit too much fun the night before. And unfortunately for Savannah, she was a rather famous light weight among the guild as one drink had been all that was needed to put her in a drunken stupor. Though not before she had quite the night to remember.

If she got over the hangover, which given her body seemed to drift off the table was about to be tested.

Thump!

"Ow..."

Savannah groaned as she fell off the seat and flopped onto the floor which had been enough to wake her up. Though she seemed a bit groggy as it took her a couple moments to process where she was before she slowly landed against the chair as she tried to shake out the cobwebs only to be greeted by a noticeable headache which caused her to groan as it only took her an additional moment to realize what happened.

Fantastic. "Oh I won't drink this time, I'll just have fun without it!" Great way to listen to yourself you idiot...

The doors to the Guild Hall then flew open with great speed, the morning light shining in and flooding the building that currently housed an uncountable number of druken mages. When the doors had finished their grand opening, surely irritating some of the dazed guild members who still couldn't find the strength to stand, a shorter and frail shadowed silhouette was formed at the entrance. After taking a couple steps in, the figure was revealed to be Zane Carmina, one of the guild's S-Class tier mages who withheld the ability to summon angellic spirits to his own beckon call. He was grinning widely, as he was usually seen doing, as the sprawled out guild members before him. This was quite the common site to see at Ender Eye, as their member-to-chaos ratio was rivaled only by the Fairy Tail guild itself.

However, Zane definitely wasn't letting everyone slump around in their own alcoholic burps for long - something about this day just felt special, and the astral mage was usually never wrong whenever he got those sorts of senses. Hints of luck, enjoyment, and adventure lingered within the magical energy that surrounded Opium every day, and being so in-tune with it had many perks of feeling out auras. And currently, he just happened to have been getting a really positive reading from the day. It was a bit odder than usual, but he decided to go with it - because only fools waste a perfect day filled with opportunity.

The 18 year old jumped around within the guildhall with a child-like demeanor, laughing like a fool as he shook several members awake and removed the spoiled cups of beverages away from their hands.

"Come on everyone, get up you fools! Go out! Live your lives! You good for nothing drunks need to seize the day." He spoke, uncontrollably laughing.

Viper emerged from the bathroom within the Guild Hall as he had just finished a session with the toilet that he'd rather not talk about. Viper, the Poison Dragon Slayer and on a pure relative comparison newer addition to the guild, seemed to have partaken in the party the night before. Viper, due this his experiences with his mercenary & close friend Zara, had been used to a true party more than the other mages so he was not as hung over as they had been. Still, Viper had perhaps tested his limits a little too much the night before as he felt some effects though none the less he shook his head as he took note of Orion and Savannah who seemed to have began their own recovery.

So, seems the guild is starting to come alive. Wonder what Serebus thinks of all this? Probably assumes we're a bunch of idiots...

"Oh shut up everyone had a fun night and they just need a little rest. No need to be the mage alarm clock!"

The voice of Eliza was heard through the air as the girl emerged with a drunk-educed blush on her face as she called out Zane. Eliza, the Thunder Dragon Slayer and fellow S-Class Mage seemed to fair better under the effects of a hangover than the others which was likely a result of her experience with a certain Card Mage of her master's Guild. Though that was just an assumption on Viper's part more than anything else.

Brendan awoke in a corner of the guild, his blue hair was a complete mess and he had no recollection of the previous night. Though he did know one thing, the morning light Zane had let in was really hurting his eyes.

“Ugh, what happened last night?” Brendan asked a bit groggily as he stood up and shielded his eyes from the blinding morning light. The mage then stumbled a bit before moving toward the bar and taking a seat faced the guild hall. The mess they had made was quite magnificent.

Brendan let out a hefty yawn, “Zane’s right, we should seize the day. Whatever that means.” Brendan said, half asleep and still not in full control.

Zane released laughter as a few of the members began to rise up from their slumps, and a certain dragon slayer had appeared on the scene. In a comedic manner, the blonde 18 year old leaped on to the nearest by table (which, at that moment, held a handful of passed out members) and extended his pointer finger towards Eliza. She was one of the other S-Class mages in the guilds as well, and it was quite apparent by the expression on her face that she was still under a heavy alcohol dosage herself. Zane wasn't surprised, as she was one of the members who could still somewhat be conscious during a hangover.

"Nonetheless!" He proclaimed, "Just as the robins and roosters are to nature, I must be the beacon to signal a new day - new opportunities!" Sparkles twinkled in his eyes. Obviously, he had not indulged in any substances the night before, as it would pretty much be humanely impossible for someone to be in such a good mood so early in the morning.

Zane then heard Brendan, one of his closer friends in the guild, arise and agree to his wake up call.

"That's the spirit, my dude! Feel a refreshing breeze! Take some quests! Save some lives!" He called, flashing a large sheet of paper in the air. It was taken straight from the Job Request Board, and had a long detailed writing on it.

It was an A-Class mission that requested Wizards of mystical knowledge and combatant abilities. Apparently, there was a disturbance in a city west of Opium. There were apparently 'vortexes' of some kind that would randomly appear at unpredictable times and suck in both people and objects. Every now and then, it was reported that odd, unrecognizable creatures would even emerge from the portals. To Zane, the job didn't seem troubling at all, which is why this was the perfect circumstance; a chance for more guild bonding and cash flow.

"Time to get the other sleep monsters up and ready as well." Zane smirked, reaching into the pouch hooked to the side of his hip. He pulled out 2 coins and threw them into the air, causing them to float and emit bright light. "Come to this realm, my Messengers!"

Instantly surging from the shining light were dozens of small, round, feathery creatures with no eyes or limbs. They flew around the open air of the guild hall quickly before descending low, bumping into Orion, Ara, Savannah, and Barry. The small angels weren't hitting with aggression, but definitely nudged them until they awoke. Zane looked at the already awaken Viper, Eliza, and Brendan.

"Get ready, we're all going on this job, and its gonna be fun!"

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Orion, now officially and fully awaken at this point thanks to Zane's messengers, walked over to the Anger Summoner as he called out for a group to gather. Orion peeked over the latter's shoulder to read the job request that he had. It appeared to be a request for some inspection and damage control of sorts. Orion quickly read through the flyer. Apparently, there were these holes of sort that was, in general, harming the public. That was the shortest summary he could think of from his skim, but it was the general gist of it.

"Seems fun," Orion said casually. Mission usually ween't supposed to be taken lightly, but that was the drunk side of him still talking. Wowwee what a hangover he had. But now's wasn't the time to think about the mess of a party they had yesterday. Orion's keys jingles on the key ring connected to his belt. "Y'all heard the man," Orion said loudly for the still sleeping people to hear. "Wake up, party is wover peeps." His hangover was seeping through again.

Eliza looked blankly at Zane for a second before letting out a sigh “there’s no debate that your the more charismatic of the S-Class wizards” Eliza said as she picked up a pair of black sunglasses off the ground and placed them in a pocket on her jacket, Eliza then presses a button on her headphones and music started playing out of them “Anyway a quest doesn’t sound like to bad of an idea right now” Eliza added as she went to get herself a milkshake from the bar “oh and Zane one more thing” Eliza said as she walked past him and shot a bolt of electricity at him “just because I can handle my alcohol doesn’t mean that gives you an excuse to yell while I’m hungover, I’ve got a killer headache...”

Ara had been sleeping as hard as a rock while everyone else was still waking up from the intense party they had last night. Zane's angels were doing absolutely nothing to the water and ice mage. Ara had probably drank the most out of everyone, considering she picked up her drinking habit from Cana at Fairy Tail, which is why she was dead asleep.

Ara then unconsciously swatted the angels away with one of her spells, Water Slicer.

Was there any hope for Ara? Could anything possibly wake up the sleeping princess?

"My my, I must admit you all know how to throw a party. I should visit you more often."

Zara, Viper's mercenary ally who had been "invited" to join by Viper or rather invited herself the night before, emerged from a back room as she observed the Ender Eye guild recovering from their hard partying. Being much more experienced in the ways of drinking, not merely by how much she can drink but by the fact that she knew how to pace the amount of alcohol she consumed.

Something that seemed to not be the case with Ara, as Zara smiled at the little "sleeping beauty" who seemed to have passed out from going well beyond her limit. Zara moved closer to the downed water & ice mage, brushing aside any angel that closed in on her, as she crouched down to inspect the girl. While Zara had been teased as a flirt, she was not one to take advantage of someone while they were unconscious. Instead, Zara had a unique substitute to the traditional true's love kiss.

"Goochy goochy goo~!"

Zara removed one of Ara's footwear and sock as she exposed her bare sole, and quickly began to brush along it with her fingers to try and tickle the mage out of her drunken stupor.

Cat, who had woken up earlier, looked at what Zara was doing to Ara, and kind of felt jealous. What if Ara falls in love with Zara for doing something so cute!?

Inside Cat's Mind:
*Ara wakes up*
Ara: Zara is that you?
*Zara appears in a butler outfit*
Zara: Yes, mistress, it is I. Your big-busted, attractive, and favorite lover who you adore unconditionally for tickling your feet.
Ara: Oh, Zara! You're so gorgeous! Let's get married!
*they get married and Cat is left behind sad*

NOOOOOOO! Cat screamed in her head, as she didn't want that totally "realistic" possibility to happen.

Ara's eyes then started to twitching, as a sign that she was about to wake up. But then, Ara started bursting out in laughter.

"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ara exclaimed while laughing, "Stop it! I'm too ticklish there! Please stop! Hahahahaha!" Ara then without realizing it, started shooting ice shards everywhere around the guild freezing anything that comes across it's path. One of the shards almost hit Cat, before she quickly dodged it.

Zara grinned in satisfaction as her tickling worked, and was quite pleased to hear such adorable laughter from the ice & water mage, but her eyes widened as Ara began to fire several ice shards in all directions as she laughed like mad. Quickly Zara stopped the tickling and jumped back as she just managed to avoid one ice shard that came for her. Zara was relieved....till she glanced behind her as the ice shard grazed past an unsuspecting Viper's shoulder. Whose momentary pain was overshadowed by the glare he gave Zara as she quickly gave a sheepish grin to her former mercenary companion.

"M-my apologies. Was just trying to help dear Ara wake up. Good news is I think it worked." Zara said in her defense as Viper dropped the glare; though the annoyed expression and the way he pinched the bridge of his nose as he held his chilly shoulder seemed to say everything that needed to be said.

Ara then got up, grunting a bit as she had a huge headache from her little hungover. She then looked over her to see Zara was beneath her...and her foot, which was bare with her sock and boot tossed aside. Ara then shot a glare at Viper's acquaintance.

"Zara?" Ara asked in cold, harsh tone, "Was it you who woke me up by tickling my foot?"

Zara turned to Ara as the girl seemed...less than thrilled to have been tickled awake as she asked her about whether she was the one responsible or not. Zara rubbed the back of her head as she gave the Ice & Water mage a sheepish grin.

"G-guilty. But in my defense, it did work. Otherwise you'd be snoozing all day and I'm sure your guild wouldn't be very happy about that." Zara explained as she gave her justification to Ara; whether she accepted it or not remained to be seen. Though being Zara, she had a playful smile on her face as she just had to add this line to it.

"If it is any constellation. You have the cutest laugh."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Savannah shook her head as she took note of the angels around the area as one began to pester the Sand-Make Mage as Savannah quickly brushed it aside.

"Get out of my face!" Savannah spat, while she had a good relationship with Draco the other Angels Zane owned were not on Savannah's friend list to have said the least; though her poor attitude in this case was likely due to recovery from the night of partying before as she began to scan the guild hall.

"Hey Barry! Where are you anyway?" Savannah called out as she was curious where her roommate had gone off to.

((@Rohan Kishibe))