• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS emotrainer's Trade Topic

I really covet milotic, ive never had one and i REALLY want one :( im also after a chikorita and a bulbasaur. I can trade every sunday in english time 10:00-18:00 for the next 2-3 weeks then hopefully i'll be able to trade in the week!! I have available:-

Chimchar (eggs if preferd)
Turtwig (eggs if preferd)
Piplup (eggs if preferd)
Treeko (eggs if preferd)
Torchick (eggs if preferd)
Mudkip (eggs if preferd)
Shieldon (eggs if preferd)
Omanyte (eggs if preferd)
Kabuto (eggs if preferd)
Trapinch (eggs if preferd)
Digglet (eggs if preferd)
Ralts (eggs if preferd)
All Eeveelutions (Eevee eggs if preferd)
Drifloon (eggs if preferd)
Uxie
Cresselia
I May Be able to get Phione by not this weekend next weekend

Friend Info :- 2578-0186-5663 - Jay

Any chance you have a Slowpoke? I'll trade you my calm natured Milotic for a Slowpoke, so that saves you the time/effort of breeding.

Umm.. Let me see, I have a Feebas, Chikorita and Bulbasaur. :D Do you happen to have any Shinies? (legit or not, I don't care. 0:-) )

Sorry dude i dont have any, its whats on that list or something i'm capable of getting I'm afraid. I realy want that bulbasuar though :( is there anything else at all?

Figs: I do have a slowpoke, tell me when u can trade. time periods are a bit off though might be hard ¬_¬

Has anyone got a celebi with an english name? I'm willing to trade any of the kanto 3, jirachi or deoxys, I also have a lugia and a latios

Also, I'd like to test my none leggies team. if anyones got a team of six leveled 54-63 then let me know. elite 4 just isnt a challange :)