1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS emotrainer's Trade Topic

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by emotrainer, Jul 3, 2007.

1. I really covet milotic, ive never had one and i REALLY want one :( im also after a chikorita and a bulbasaur. I can trade every sunday in english time 10:00-18:00 for the next 2-3 weeks then hopefully i'll be able to trade in the week!! I have available:-

Chimchar (eggs if preferd)
    Turtwig (eggs if preferd)
    Piplup (eggs if preferd)
    Treeko (eggs if preferd)
    Torchick (eggs if preferd)
    Mudkip (eggs if preferd)
    Shieldon (eggs if preferd)
    Omanyte (eggs if preferd)
    Kabuto (eggs if preferd)
    Trapinch (eggs if preferd)
    Digglet (eggs if preferd)
    Ralts (eggs if preferd)
    All Eeveelutions (Eevee eggs if preferd)
    Drifloon (eggs if preferd)
    Uxie
    Cresselia
    I May Be able to get Phione by not this weekend next weekend

Friend Info :- 2578-0186-5663 - Jay

2. Any chance you have a Slowpoke? I'll trade you my calm natured Milotic for a Slowpoke, so that saves you the time/effort of breeding.

3. Sorry dude i dont have any, its whats on that list or something i'm capable of getting I'm afraid. I realy want that bulbasuar though :( is there anything else at all?

Figs: I do have a slowpoke, tell me when u can trade. time periods are a bit off though might be hard ¬_¬

4. Has anyone got a celebi with an english name? I'm willing to trade any of the kanto 3, jirachi or deoxys, I also have a lugia and a latios

Also, I'd like to test my none leggies team. if anyones got a team of six leveled 54-63 then let me know. elite 4 just isnt a challange :)

5. I have a Celebi.
    What you have there doesn't interest me, have anything else?

6. NonAnalogue

Friend Code:
    5026-4426-1745
    emotrainer: All trade requests go in one topic. Warned.

7. i can help you out there, but if you want to test your strategy alone then we could do a lv 100, but its your choice really

8. Yeah... If u can wait till next Sunday >_< I havent completed emerald yet so i cant get it on pearl... so celebi for Lugia?

9. I can give you a bulba for the Phione and chikorita for Cresselia

10. hey do you have espeon by any chance?

11. Hey, my Bulbasaur and Chikorita for your Cresselia
    Interested?