• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Elite rewards!

The club Nintendo elite rewards are here! Which one are you gonna get? I'm still debating between Mario Party Island Tour and New Super Mario Bros. 2
image.jpg

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Sadly, I was only 70 coins away from Platinum this year. *sobbu* I'm trying to get Pushmo, but Club Nintendo is super laggy now. :(

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I know your pain, @Burgundy Blade. I missed my Platinum status last year by 80 coins because I was away on vacation when the registration period ended. ;_;

This year I made certain to hit Platinum but I'm in the position of owning most all of the games on that list that I'd have any interest in. I've decided to go for Ultimate NES Remix, just to finally give one of the games from that franchise a go. They've always intrigued me but not enough to put actual cash down on them. Can't complain when I'm getting it for free! ^^