• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Elite Four teams?

This topic about what teams you ended up with at the Elite Four OR any teams your planning to take on the Elite Four with?
For me it is...
The Event Mew ~ Unamed due to traded
Typhlosion ~ Hades
Lapras ~???
Victreebell ~ ???
Xatu (Grudgingly I add, I hate typing up the same types AKA Mew and Xatu) - ???
An undecided Final Pokemon (You can suggest if you wish) - ???

on pearl: roserade, dusknoir, absol, bastiodon, milotic and drapion all level 60
on diamond: crobat, infernape, frosglass, bronzong, tentacruel and mighteyana all level 60
on platinum: bronzong, bastiodon, skarmory empoleon, steelix and magnezone all level 58

if u wanna know my movesets just tell me

Hmm lets see..

On Gold: Thyplosion, Ampharos, Dragonite, Wigglytuff, Farfetch'd and Kingler (dont remeber levels and is too lazy to check)
On Emerald: Blaziken, Altaria, Vileplume, Aggron, Gyarados and Absol (dont remeber levels and is too lazy to check)
On Leaf Green: Venasaur (63), Dragonite (67), Vaporeon (68), Raichu (67), Pidgeot (65) and Rapidash (63) (leveling a Tyranitar (59))

LeafGreen: Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Pidgeotto, Pikachu, Butterfree (levels ranging from 65-70)
Pearl: Golduck, Gengar, Snover, Pikachu, Kriketune, Gabite (all level 60)
Platinum: Monferno, Piplup, Luxio, Leafeon, Driftlim, Lucario (all into their 80's)
HeartGold: Chikorita, Fearow, Arcanine, Seaking, Ampharos, Graveller (levels ranging from 70-75)
Emerald: Sceptile, Manectric, Azumarill, Aggron, Camerupt, Swellow (all into their 80's)

Man it was some tough training~!!
But all worth it in the end ♥

Pokemon Diamond:
Torterra
Staraptor
Golduck
Empoleon
Tentacruel
Dialga
Pokemon HG:
Typhlosion
Victreebel
Venomoth
Nidoking
Dragonite
Kingler

Those two teams might suck, but I still won with them.

Emerald:
Swampert
Breloom
Aggron
Sabeleye
Manectric (surprisingly shiny)
Swellow

Leaf Green:
Charizard
Poliwrath
Victreebell
Nidoking
Pikachu
and I beleive it may have been Snorlax.

Diamond:
Infernape
Floatzel
Carnivine
Staraptor
Luxray
Lucario

Platinum:
Infernape
Empoleon
Torterra
Togekiss
Toxicroak
and I can't exactly remember the last one.

Soul Silver:
Typhlosion
Pidgeot
Mantine
Tyranitar
Jolteon
and thanks to egg trade, Garchomp.

I'll only post my SS one, as that was the only one where I didn't import Pokemon from another game in order to reach it, having 3 or 4 underleveled Pokemon and 1 or 2 all-powerful ones.

SoulSilver Team
Typhlosion (Combustian) Lv.54
Gyarados (ScarHara) (Shiny) Lv.54
Lugia (Whirl) Lv.48
Ampharos (Dreamzap) Lv.44
Umbreon (SkyGaze) Lv.43
Vileplume (SparkPetal) (Shiny) Lv.40

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
All Pokemon games related topics belong on the Pokemon Games Discussion board, plzkthx. This doesn't belong on the Pokemon Chat board.

*Moves*

Now then. Since I've recently started playing HeartGold like an obsessed fool, I'll share the team I'll most likely use when challenging the Elite 4 for the first time. Gonna use pictures, because pictures make everything more fun~

Most Likely to be Used HG Team Members

157.png
199.png
376.png
330.png
286.png
348.png

HG Team Reserves

359.png
335.png

Too bad I can't use all 8 members of the team for the same E4 run. I'll just have to challenge 'em twice so everyone gets a go. :X

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my SS team because it's the first time I've ever used less than six Pokemon total to challenge the E4. And like Katie, I'll use pictures XD

Spr_4h_160.png
Stefanie
Spr_4h_038.png
Karalee
Spr_4h_181.png
Coco
Spr_4h_018.png
Arianna

Feraligatr carried Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Slash. Ninetales had Flamethrower, Will 'O Wisp, Confuse Ray, and Extrasensory. Ampharos had Discharge, Rock Smash, Signal Beam, and Thunder Wave. Pidgeot had Fly, Wing Attack, Twister and I don't remember what else. The first three did most of the work and I had most of the moves I needed among the three. Karen was the only one who gave me trouble but only because of her Umbreon's Double Team spam.