1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elite Four teams?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by FantasmicDragon, Oct 23, 2010.

1. This topic about what teams you ended up with at the Elite Four OR any teams your planning to take on the Elite Four with?
    For me it is...
    The Event Mew ~ Unamed due to traded
    Typhlosion ~ Hades
    Lapras ~???
    Victreebell ~ ???
    Xatu (Grudgingly I add, I hate typing up the same types AKA Mew and Xatu) - ???
    An undecided Final Pokemon (You can suggest if you wish) - ???

2. on pearl: roserade, dusknoir, absol, bastiodon, milotic and drapion all level 60
    on diamond: crobat, infernape, frosglass, bronzong, tentacruel and mighteyana all level 60
    on platinum: bronzong, bastiodon, skarmory empoleon, steelix and magnezone all level 58

if u wanna know my movesets just tell me

3. Hmm lets see..

On Gold: Thyplosion, Ampharos, Dragonite, Wigglytuff, Farfetch'd and Kingler (dont remeber levels and is too lazy to check)
    On Emerald: Blaziken, Altaria, Vileplume, Aggron, Gyarados and Absol (dont remeber levels and is too lazy to check)
    On Leaf Green: Venasaur (63), Dragonite (67), Vaporeon (68), Raichu (67), Pidgeot (65) and Rapidash (63) (leveling a Tyranitar (59))

4. LeafGreen: Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Pidgeotto, Pikachu, Butterfree (levels ranging from 65-70)
    Pearl: Golduck, Gengar, Snover, Pikachu, Kriketune, Gabite (all level 60)
    Platinum: Monferno, Piplup, Luxio, Leafeon, Driftlim, Lucario (all into their 80's)
    HeartGold: Chikorita, Fearow, Arcanine, Seaking, Ampharos, Graveller (levels ranging from 70-75)
    Emerald: Sceptile, Manectric, Azumarill, Aggron, Camerupt, Swellow (all into their 80's)

Man it was some tough training~!!
    But all worth it in the end ♥

5. Pokemon Diamond:
    Torterra
    Staraptor
    Golduck
    Empoleon
    Tentacruel
    Dialga
    Pokemon HG:
    Typhlosion
    Victreebel
    Venomoth
    Nidoking
    Dragonite
    Kingler

Those two teams might suck, but I still won with them.

6. Emerald:
    Swampert
    Breloom
    Aggron
    Sabeleye
    Manectric (surprisingly shiny)
    Swellow

Leaf Green:
    Charizard
    Poliwrath
    Victreebell
    Nidoking
    Pikachu
    and I beleive it may have been Snorlax.

Diamond:
    Infernape
    Floatzel
    Carnivine
    Staraptor
    Luxray
    Lucario

Platinum:
    Infernape
    Empoleon
    Torterra
    Togekiss
    Toxicroak
    and I can't exactly remember the last one.

Soul Silver:
    Typhlosion
    Pidgeot
    Mantine
    Tyranitar
    Jolteon
    and thanks to egg trade, Garchomp.

7. I'll only post my SS one, as that was the only one where I didn't import Pokemon from another game in order to reach it, having 3 or 4 underleveled Pokemon and 1 or 2 all-powerful ones.

SoulSilver Team
    Typhlosion (Combustian) Lv.54
    Gyarados (ScarHara) (Shiny) Lv.54
    Lugia (Whirl) Lv.48
    Ampharos (Dreamzap) Lv.44
    Umbreon (SkyGaze) Lv.43
    Vileplume (SparkPetal) (Shiny) Lv.40

8. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

All Pokemon games related topics belong on the Pokemon Games Discussion board, plzkthx. This doesn't belong on the Pokemon Chat board.

*Moves*

Now then. Since I've recently started playing HeartGold like an obsessed fool, I'll share the team I'll most likely use when challenging the Elite 4 for the first time. Gonna use pictures, because pictures make everything more fun~

Most Likely to be Used HG Team Members

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

HG Team Reserves

[​IMG][​IMG]

Too bad I can't use all 8 members of the team for the same E4 run. I'll just have to challenge 'em twice so everyone gets a go. :X

#8 Linkachu, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  9. Here's my SS team because it's the first time I've ever used less than six Pokemon total to challenge the E4. And like Katie, I'll use pictures XD

[​IMG]Stefanie[​IMG]Karalee[​IMG]Coco[​IMG]Arianna

Feraligatr carried Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, and Slash. Ninetales had Flamethrower, Will 'O Wisp, Confuse Ray, and Extrasensory. Ampharos had Discharge, Rock Smash, Signal Beam, and Thunder Wave. Pidgeot had Fly, Wing Attack, Twister and I don't remember what else. The first three did most of the work and I had most of the moves I needed among the three. Karen was the only one who gave me trouble but only because of her Umbreon's Double Team spam.

10. PLATNIUM
    Empoleon
    Roserade
    Rapidash
    Staraptor
    Wevile
    Golem