• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Evelin thought for several moments. She remembered the numbered halls and was pretty sure that it was the terminals. She doubted she could ever enter there, much less steal something from within the room. However, she was pretty sure she could figure out how to free the lesser lesser demon. "We'll do the first option. Higher success rate for us. All I need to know is how to let you free." She gave a firm nod.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel pointed down the hall “Make a stink in there, smell real bad, then Eli will definitely leave the door open, then make sure the door to this room is open, and when that happens, shut down the power and this cell will cease to be, letting us escape”

Evelin nodded, though thoughts swam through her mind. "Sounds good. Where can I find the supplies? You know, to make the smell. Also, when should I set off the stink bomb? And, how do I convince the ship to leave the doors open? Unless I'm a trusted member or something. Am I?" She shook her head and resumed her train of thought. "Plus we need to make sure none of his followers know about this plan. They probably won't like this plan at all. Though I do feel sorry for them. Eli lied to them, they probably don't even know what he has done."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel waved his hand “Eli can keep the door open, just make the smell close to when we arrive and we should be fine”

Eli looked over at a monitor before looking at Lykos “Muel and Evelyn have been in there for a while, can you make sure everything is going fine?”

Lykos nodded and got up to get Evelin"
Evelin nodded. "What about getting the supplies to make the smell? How am I going to do that?" After a few seconds, Lykos came in. "Eve, what's going on?" Evelin glanced over at Lykos. "Nothing." Lykos looked like he didn't believe her, though he didn't press. "I want you to be in the main room, now." Evelin glanced at Muel. "In a little bit. Let us finish our conversation. Ok?" Lykos gave a huff. He didn't like this at all. "Fine, only three minutes." The wolf then left.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel looked at her “Your a smart girl, and I don’t know Eli’s layout, you’ll have to find it make something yourself, or get someone else in on it if you really really need them”

Evelin nodded. "Understood. I promise, I'll get you out of there." She stood up and glanced back at Muel while giving him a wave. "Bye. We'll be stopping Eli's tyranny in no time." She left the room and she caught up to Lykos, who told her what Eli told him to tell her. She refused to believe that Muel was a bad person. She didn't point out that Eli was the bad person. He was close by. Terrible idea. That was how you got someone hurt by the sociopath himself. Her eyes were narrowed into icy daggers at the warrior, her disliking clear as a summer sky.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel waved as well

Eli looked back, slightly confused, but shrugged it off for now, they were about to land in a few minutes “Hey, just a check, ten minutes before we land, we all need to be ready to stop these two”

Lykos stood up tall. "I'll go out and help." To his surprise, Evelin didn't answer soon after him. Instead, everyone gave thier answer. Flerea was going, as was Yuro, Stella, Storm, Star, Sol, and even Sky! But Evelin hadn't chipped in yet. Evelin was oddly silent and was looking around. She was, different, like her talk with Muel changed something about her. And Lykos hated that possibility. Finally, she chipped in. "I'll be staying back here. We can't all leave, can we? Besides, it's best if at least one person stayed, Eli." She said the warrior's name with so much disgust that it heavily confused Lykos.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiles, thanking everyone in turn before he heard Evelin speak his name, he walked up a bit, a look that coveted he was trying to understand before he spoke “The ship will be locked down, there is no reason to stay”

Evelin rolled her eyes before giving Eli a look of disliking, borderline hate. "Fine," she sneered. "Now I need to go use the restroom, so don't go and bug me." Lykos was rightfully confused. "What's got her pelt so ruffled? I sware, she normally isn't like this. Eli, don't be mad at her, ok? Maybe she's getting homesick or something and is taking it out on you." Evelin made it to the restroom and looked for some sort of tool to sabotage the plumbing. She eventually found one and went to work.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She found a wrench kept there to fix the plumbing, she managed to back it up after a while, breaking the pipe for good measure, the sewage flowing up slowly. This took her about eight minutes.

Eli sighed “Don’t worry, I’ve meet some weird characters, she’s off, but I can take it”

Evelin left the bathroom. Lykos looked at Eli. "Thanks, she is a close friend of mine." He sniffed the air and gagged. "What is that wretched smell? It reeks!" Sky became disoriented because she couldn't smell. Evelin reentered the main room. She waited patiently for room to reek. That way he would air out the ship. She felt bad for the blind cat and Lykos, but she needed to help Muel out so then they could stop Eli's tyranny. Why he was even considered a hero was confusing to her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sniffed the air "That smells like..." he raced to the bathroom "What happened?!?" The robots came in the room, begining to clean up, Eli sighed and walked out "We will have to leave the door open, we will need two people to stay behind to watch the ship”

Evelin's hand shot up immediately. "I'll stay." She was slightly angry that there was going to be someone else watching, but that was fine, she could deal. Yuro glanced at Evelin suspiciously and sighed. "Eli, I'll also stay," the gentle dragon said as he wrapped his tail around Flarea. Evelin looked at him with pity. The dragon was lied to. The dragon probably had a good life before Eli came with his lies. Then he forced the drake to join him. Disgusting.

Swiftbrush had enjoyed the story. While he had a hard time believing it, it was still interesting. He was still sitting comfortably near Stella when he began to smell something. It wasn't too bad for him (after all, he used to pick through all manner of trash to find food) but he found it unpleasant. He shifted a little, and waited. Eli said that he would open the doors, and if he had followed the conversation correctly, everyone but the younger human and that dragon next to the red one would be going outside. That was a delightful prospect for the kitten.

Last edited:
Yuro nodded firmly as he glanced at Evelin, her glaring at Eli. Evelin rolled her eyes. "Shouldn't you he leaving then, Eli?" She gave a scoff as she turned away. Before she left the group, she gave the rest of the group a pitying look. Lykos looked at Eli and gave a sigh. "Again, I'm sorry about her. She usually isn't this hostile." He shook his head. "Maybe talk to her once we come back? Or maybe ban her from talking to Muel. I should tell you that she refused to believe me when I told her what you told me about Muel." The group walked towards the exit

Sky followed everyone using scent. She honestly had no idea where the other ship was, she couldn't see after all. She smelt others try to guide her, Star, Sol, Flarea. She could smell Stella farther back, presumably staying near the kitten. Lykros was next to Eli, from what she smelled anyway. Her ears were perked for the two fundamentals that were traveling with them. She found it strange not being able to smell them that well. She was known for her amazing sense of smell due to her blindness. She shook the though out of her mind.

Evelin looked for the power. She needed to cut it out. It was the only way to save the one person who could stop Eli's tyranny. She eventually found it and looked for how she could turn the power off easily. She soon found something to cut the wire with and a wire that looked important.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life and Chaos backed the group, following and talking about something in hushed tones, probably just normal fundamental stuff. I took them three minutes to get there walking.

The lights went off, the gentle hum she might have not even noticed, died. The walls of the cell fell, and the door clicked, though it unfortunately locked open, not closed.

When the power went out, Yuro instantly knew that Evelin was probably behind it. He entered Shadow Form and waited. He saw Evelin quickly exit the hall and go down the hall Muel was in. He gave her a hard glare before reentering normal form. Evelin entered the prison. "Power is down. Time for the escape. We'll have to be quick, there is another guard and I doubt he'll help us stop Eli. Seemed pretty loyal to the guy. Probably has been lied to for quite some time now." She made her way out of the hall.

Yuro was in Shadow Form once more and pounced on Evelin and attempted to have Muel pounced on as well. He then gave an extremely loud roar before to alert Eli of something terrible going on back at the ship. He honestly felt betrayed. He, along with Flarea, were the ones who offered for her to join them. Now she was helping the person who trying to destroy their universe escape! He growled at her. "Eli has lied to you! He kills people without mercy if they anger him! Please, we're only trying to do what's best!" Yuro's growls grew even louder at this. He really hoped his roar was heard.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel backed up, not getting caught, the group to far away to hear at this point, Muel looked at the two before walking out of the ship, running to the woods and traveling hidden.

They arrived in the town, a few people stopped at the sight of Life and Chaos, those not to shocked to move bowed down to them.

Last edited:
"Looks like the big 'hero' left. Evelin, you're a fool, trusting him like that." Yuro growled at her as she watched Muel leave with pained eyes. "But why?" Yuro sighed. "Because he's selfish and only cares for himself." Yuro sighed and looked at the ceiling. "Computer, where can I keep this traitor until Eli returns?" He glanced down at her as she looked at the exit dumbfounded. She really did trust Muel. It was foolish, yes, but he couldn't help bit pity her.

Evelin looked away. She felt terrible. While what Muel said stuck with her, she felt betrayed. Tears welded in her eyes as she was brought to the cell and was placed in there. She instantly curled up and looked away from the dragon who then left her to continue guarding the ship. She felt sick to her stomach and she wanted to change what she did, not enact the plan. Imagining Lykos's reaction was torturous and thinking of what Eli was going to do to her genuinely terrified her.

Flarea watched the townsfolk with genuine interest. After a while, she felt guilty that she never bowed or anything to any of the fundamentals. Externally, she was fine, but internally she was destroying herself. She was a terrible dragon, she told herself, and without someone to break her train of thought up, she had that phrase echo through her mind.

Last edited:
Swiftbrush trotted along quietly. While he seemed fairly calm, he was actually rather nervous. There were so many of the human beings! The whole town had him confused. To him, their buildings seemed big and strange, and their talk was different. He walked a bit closer to Stella, but that was the only sign he showed of his trepidation.

Nearby, Verge finally stepped back into the light. He didn't know quite how long he had been walking through the underground tunnels, and he didn't know where he was now that he was above ground again. He seemed to be near the borders of a town, but not one he could identify. He blinked; or rather, his cameras adjusted to the light and cleaned their surface of the small dust particles picked up in the cave.

Lykos stood next to Eli and gave him a firm nod. "I believe we should team up. With your knowledge and my keen senses, I'm sure we'll find him." Lykos said this in a matter-of-fact tone, with a bit of a higher pitch than usual. Star, Sky, and Sol were pretty much already a team. Storm eagerly trotted over to Chaos and circled his legs. Stella purred and looked down at Swiftbrush. "We'll go together, ok? Just don't run off." She chuckled at her last sentence as she looked down at the kitten. Flarea saw everyone else had thier partners and didn't feel like intruding on others. She honestly didn't feel comfortable simply walking up to Life and suggesting that they team up either.

Swiftbrush was far from willing to run off. While he was still curious about his surroundings, he had no wish to leave Stella's side. He gave a very small nod to show that he had heard her. His tail was still and poised, and his eyes kept darting around. However, he realized he didn't know what they were looking for. He looked up at Stella and asked,

"What're we looking fowr, Stella?"

Meanwhile, Verge had just stepped into the village proper. He drew a few stares because he was a stranger, but it seemed that no one saw him for what he truly was. But then again, he didn't really know who he was either.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos smiled as both he and storm were teleported to the roof of the highest building in town “Where do you think they are?” Eli nodded “Let’s take a look around then.” Life began to walk off “Come Flarea.”

The townsfolk were more occupied being amazed by the fundamentals presence than Verge.

Stella smiled down at Swiftbrush as she led the way down the streets. "We are looking for some sort of thief. Kerco, I think his name is." Storm looked down at everyone. "Wherever he is at. He likes shadowy places, right?" Storm shook his head. "No, too unoriginal." Lykos silently followed Eli, sniffing the air for any signs of the dragon or thief. Flarea slunk over to Life, giving the humans a curious look. She never seen so many before! She tried her best to look non-threatening as possible, though that was difficult. She looked at Life. "Where are we looking first?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked forward "We are going to check the normal meeting places for people looking for info, the bars alleys and libraries, places like those" He explained to his wolf friend.

Life walked in the other direction "We are going to be by the forest border and watch for them there, and look through the forest a bit." They explained.

Chaos was leaning on an invisible pole, holding an imaginary spyglass while he looked around "Just look around for him, hes bound to slip up sooner or later!" He spun around, spotting something that made him stop dead in his tracks, completely freezing, he stood up properly, staring at something.

Lykos gave Eli a firm nod and continued to follow him. "So, what does this Kerco do when he isn't helping psycos destroy everything?" Flarea followed Life closely, giving the deity a watchful look until they reached the forest. Once she was there, she looked around, trying to make sure she didn't sneeze. If she were to sneeze, a forest fire could happen. Storm looked at Chaos. "What is it? Did you find him? Is he here!" The tom's grey pelt puffed up at his last sentence.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Chaos teleported them both to Life's group "Life, I need you, you two go together" he said with a abnormal amount of authority as he teleported Themself and Life back to the roof, pointing at the figure, Life becoming equally as bewildered and concerned.

Eli looked over "Kerco is a hand for hire, he'll basically do anything if you pay him for it, I've worked with him before, hes trustworthy if nothing else."

Storm and Flarea looked at each other. They didn't know each other at all and they both thought this was going to be a long however long they were going to be together. Flarea knew something was up, as did Storm, due to Chaos's tone. Usually he was not serious at all, but now. Flarea couldn't repress a shudder. This predicament, quite frankly, scared them both, they just didn't say anything to each other.