• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Lykos looked stunned when Muel said that the only way he would trust a wolf or dog was if it was beaten into submission. After recovering, he flattened his ears and growled, fur bristled. "Where I come from I'm one of the most trusted members of our society and the one that's supposed to protect Eve here. So sorry for not trusting someone that we were warned not to trust. Oh wait! I'm not." Evelin looked at Lykos and Muel back and forth frantically, clearly getting worried.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel smiles, clearly not as threatens as he should be “I never said I did not trust you, not even the words ‘where I came from.’ Goodness, I was just attempting to make an analogy, you even ignored the last thing I said, and don’t say you didn’t”

Lykos growled and opened his mouth to continue before Evelin interjected before the wolf could say anything. "Lykos! Just stop being rude to him. You can distrust someone without being rude. Without snapping and arguing." She sighed as Lykos perked his ears and flattened his fur. "Just try to talk to him, ok? For me at least. This entire time you've done nothing but growl and yell at him."
Lykros flattened his ears in shame as he looked away from the two, his head down. "Sorry, Eve."
Evelin gave an exasperated sigh. "Don't apologize to me, apologize to him!" She pointed at Muel. She then covered part of her face with the hand she pointed with and muttered something under her breath.
Lykos sighed as he looked at Muel. "If I apologize, it wouldn't be genuine. So instead, I'm going to ask you a question. Do you have any intentions of hurting Eve? At all?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel smiled "No, I don't" he stood up "You know, many people have died out here do to the superstitions like you canine friend have? really a sad fact, but it is actually quite common"

Evelin looked concerned. "What are you saying? Holding onto beliefs from home kills people out here?" She looked at Lykos, who was telling her that he was lying and not to trust him. The wolf even brought up Yuro's warnings as evidence. Evelin sighed, not sure what to say. "I really hope that doesn't happen to Lykos." Lykos saw there was no point in trying to convince her otherwise due to the fact she trusted the prisoner not ot directly lie to her about something like that, so he laid down next to her, placing his head on her lap. To which Evelin promptly started to pet.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel shook his head "I don't mean holding on to beliefs, that would, in most cases, be silly, but you do need to find out more about someone, especially on the scale of the multiverse, before trusting or distrusting them"

Evelin nodded. "Makes sense. But do you think that I can help even it up? If he follows me, do you think that he can survive out here? And normally he isn't this hostile. Normally he just doesn't care. Like I said, he distrusts those with red eyes because of Bronzefalcon. Something happened between him and the falcon." She sighed as Lykos looked at her, silently telling her to be quiet about his past. She gave the wolf a nod, silently telling her friend that'll she stay quiet about that.

Evelin smiled. "Well, in this ship, of course. And at a place with a pizzeria called Freddy's." She closed her eyes before shaking her head. "We haven't been out here long, I'm afraid." She gave Muel a smile as she petted Lykos. "Where have you been?" The wolf closed his eyes, enjoying the attention Evelin was giving him. He was enjoying it so much, he was toning out Muel and Evelin's conversation.

Evelin nodded, thinking. "So, what are the outer universes? And what sort of things are found there?" She thought some more, back to something he mentioned. "And you said something about demon colonies. Do they start up colonies often. And you mentioned that if a demon were to come to Silverhawk it would most likely be a loner. Are most demons loners?" She sighed as she looked away. "Sorry for the question dump."

Evelin was confused, and her face showed it. "Then why do they exist? If they were never alive to begin with?" She shook her head and sighed. "Sorry, it makes no sense to me. Now if they were alive before hand, then I can understand. But they were created dead?" The young lady was slightly disappointed that she couldn't understand. But she guessed that many didn't either. But that was just her crazy assumption. There was no evidence to back her thought up, but most people she talked to would agree with her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel smiled at her question “You think the whole multiverse is only for life? No, think of it like this, you put flowers in pots, but sometimes, one makes a pot, for the pot, not flowers that would normally go in a pot”

Evelin nodded. "I think I understand now." She smiled. "Thanks for the analogy." She chuckled. "Do you often do this for others? Tell them about the multiverse in a easy to understand way?" She smiled. "Because it's helping me out a lot. I have to thank you for your patience with me." She looked away. "So tell me, what is the taboo thing that got you in here?" She thought it probably wasn't that bad. Besides, he seemed to be very nice, considering the fact he was a demon.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel gave a smirk "As much as I would like to tell you, its a trade secret, cant tell you without losing my edge unfortunately, although it comes with a beautiful reward" he closed his eyes "Sorry"

Evelin nodded. "I think I understand. Kinda like I wouldn't share blue magic with anyone unless they were loyal to Silverhawk." Lykos perked back up again and gave Muel a distrustful look. Why did he have a feeling that he was using her? Like he was plotting something? And he wanted to use Evelin to get it? Lykos flattened his ears and glared at Muel. He hated it when he felt like his favorite person was being used. It took all he had not to growl at him. Not to bare his teeth. To to show to much outward aggression.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel looked at Evelin "How did you even come to be on this ship? I cant imagine you just waltzed in with no reason" he asked in a very relaxed tone

Kerco placed his hand a a lever "You ready to go back?"

Evelin smiled as she repressed a laugh. "I thought I already told you. Dragon from another or universe, not sure which, came. Lykos let her in the most populated place because of her blue eyes. After a bit she attacks when I'm knocked out. Help person in black hood get rid of the 'false life's as he called it. Two new dragons show up. They help. I get more info. Then both Lykos and I joined up to stop that monster because no one causes such a distress in Silver Glade and gets away with it."

Windraza nodded. "Yes."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel lifted his hand and twirled it "And now your just tracking them down to stop them? What is their plan now?"

Kerco threw it, a golden crack appearing for a second as they shot out of it, heading towards a planet without a universe

Time looked up "They are back"

Evelin nodded. "Yes. And right now we are waiting for them to come back from some sort of time thing that they dissapeared into." Evelin looked down, a bit disappointed that she couldn't tell her new friend more. "I don't know any more than that. I think there is some sort of ranking system on this ship. The higher you are, the more you know. I haven't seen this Eli person since I came on the ship." Evelin frowned as Lykos gave her a glare of silence.

Flarea jumped up, excited that there might be some action now. The red dragoness was tired of waiting, so the news sent a huge wave of relief over her. She looked at the golden figure. "Where are they?" She asked, to much excitement trickling into her voice than she cared for.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel tilted his head, this did not make much sense to him "Not seen him? that is odd..."

Lady time and Life stood up "They are a ways from here" she spoke some numbers "Now go! save the multiverse!"

Evelin gave a confused look. "What is he usually like? Right now, all he is to me is the mysterious owner of the ship." Lykos whispered something to Evelin then gave the wolf a nasty look. "Lykos!" The wolf said nothing as he continued to keep an eye out for Evelin. While his human companion might trust the creature, Lykos didn't. Lykos hated the fact he would have to break something methodical, it was the only way to get his precious Eve out of this person's evil clutches. It seemed her gut failed her.

Flarea nodded as she went back to the ship, waiting for Life before they left to the next destination.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel shrugged “Well, he usually meets everyone who comes on the ship and try to gain trust, as a captain I guess, maybe he’s sick”

Life walked in, respecting the numbers “Now” the ship closed the door and began to move

The enemy ship landed on the planet, the door opening, outside was absolutet choas, random pillars of random materials jutting out everywhere, just at so many angels, a few floating

Evelin nodded. "Didn't you tell us that trust is the difference between life and death out here? Why would he try to gain a stranger's trust?" Evelin sighed. "It just seems suspicious to me. Then again, you're kinda pulling the same thing right now." Evelin felt bad for suddenly questioning someone who seemed to just want to help her. He was just trying to be friendly. That's what she assumed anyway. Besides, why else would he be so helpful? Why else would he talk to her in such a way.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel nodded “But like everything, there are many approaches, Eli knows his way around the multiverse, And has a better idea of what to expect, and has the firepower and resilience to back it up”

Evelin nodded. "So if he runs into any trouble, he can get himself out. Then isn't it a risk to bring me on his ship?" She shook her head. "What if I was a threat hiding. Like a spy or something. Rhetorically." She raised a brow, expecting an answer. "The only question before I was granted entry was what my name was. Literally." She sighed. "That seems like terrible security to me." She scratched Lykos as he waited for Yuro to tell them that he was closing the door.

Evelin nodded, seeing the logic in the explanation. However, she was still unsure about the security. "What if the power goes out?" She rose a brow as she asked this, knowing that it was a slightly important question. If the power went out, then all of the security measures would be gone, which was terrible. She realised that she might sound a bit suspicious, but she didn't really care. Surely there was some sort of back-up plan. There had to be.

She nodded. "Sound like good security to me. I prefer the 'no one gets in' strategy though. But it did fail horribly." She turned and glared at Lykos. "Due to someone." Lykos sighed as he was mildly insulted. Evelin then looked at Muel. "You know, you know a lot about this ship. Especially for a prisoner. How?" She glared at her new friend, not exactly trusting the fact he knew so much about the ship he was a prisoner of. Looked like a security threat to her.

She nodded and sighed, not having anything else to talk about. "Eh, sorry, I ran out of topics." She gave a chuckle and petted Lykos, keeping an eye on the lesser lesser demon. She wondered if he was going to try anything. She doubted he would, but one never knew. She enjoyed their conversation but she had no idea what else to talk about.

Windraza looked out the door and frowned. "I don't understand what is going on around me, and I hate it." She gave a low growl as she looked at Kerco. "Where even are we?" She asked as she stepped out into the wilderness. Her tail lasted behind her as she looked around her. Chaos better have been there.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
“This is the planet his temple is on” he slid down a crystal, walking up another, the materials not making much sense, metals being crystaline, many other things that don’t make sense, reacting to them in different ways “We get down in the temple and disturbe something, he might come

Muel shrugged “It’s fine, I am in prison”

Windraza started to fly to the temple wherever it was. However, every once in a while gravity changed, or the wind, or the earth. She had to make quick adjustments to keep flying and to keep advancing. She didn't understand what was happening and she hated it. She hated not being in total control. She hated not knowing what was going to happen. She just hated it there and just wanted to quickly draw Chaos to them and take his essence.

Windraza nodded and expanded her wings and made a nosedive to dive down, well tried to. It took several attempts from her to finally go down into the temple. She didn't complain outwardly. She knew she was going to hate Chaos. She just knew it. Everything here was broken and he hasn't fixed it. She seriously hoped his temple was more stable, but at this point she doubted that. She looked at the environment around her, hoping that it was slightly better, her term.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Down the hole was a twisting winding tunnel made of the same shapes as up above, it randomly growing bigger or smaller, though always big enough for a humanoid. Kerco slid down a crystal “you might fit some of the smaller spaces, but have you figured out how to shrink with any of those powers?”

Windraza glanced at Kerco, her wings still flapping. "No, but I think you forgot I could teleport." The dragon landed and started to make her way though, teleporting if needed. She stilled hated this place, and now hated it even more. It was like he didn't want a dragon of her size to enter his home. She growled to herself as she squeezed through one she seemed too large to use teleportation on. She glanced at Kerco. "So what exactly will draw him to us? Some sort of order?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
In the tunnel, even more so than on the surface, gravity would swap unexpectedly. Kerco followed, having to jump or duck at times "Something along those lines, but we need to get there before we can figure out exacts"

The end of the cave opened up, an orange door appearing, though it looked like you could not see the whole thing.

Last edited: