• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The great brown dragon growled. "On MY home? On MY volcano? On MY summit?"
"Sir we have a problem in the south-east." A small white dragon spoke.
"NOT NOW! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY!" He roared at his scout.
"But, sir," the Wind Dragon contuned. "we found a guardian flying towards Flarea's last seen location."
Ragenrok's interest was perked. He smiled then said, "Go send a scouting party. Get Windraza, she has been itching for some air."
The small white dragon nodded and flew to get a scouting party together.

Flarea glared at the snow. "It would be easier," she replied, "if it wasn't for all of this snow!" She then gave a deep, calming sigh. "We need to keep looking. I know they are around here somewhere."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "I might be able to help" he turned around and taped his earpiece "Computer, has the dragon shed any scale? Great scan the energy signature and send me it. What? to the west?" he bit his lip "Send a scouting drone, check it out" he finished speaking and thought for a second "That should be done in a few minutes"

The invader, while the king looked away, walked up to a wall and studied it, feeling the wall and smiling to himself

A polar bear stumbled into the cave, looking for a quick and easy meal. The mother brought all of her whelps closer to her, except for one. Her little hybrid escaped her loving care, and now the bear saw him. The bear bared his teeth and was about to attack until a huge roar erupted throughout the cavern. The polar bear, not wanting to anger the mother dragon anymore, ran hurriedly out of the cave.

Flarea heard the booming roar and flew straight towards it, not glancing back to see if Eli was following her or not. She made it to the icy cavern and entered.

The scouting party flew as fast as their wings could carry them. They had to intercept the guardian to find out what it was up too.

Yuro decided it was a good time to take a nap. It wasn't like he had something better to do.

Ragenrok replaced his attention on the outsider. "What do you think you are doing. Guards! Get him!" A small group of dragons, five in total, went after the outsider.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli landed next to Flarea "Is she who your looking for?" he looked at the mother and gave her a kind smile

The computer had a small box wheeled outside where it expanded into a small flight machine and flew of towards Volcain

The Intruder waited for the last second before wiping around a firing his gun at the nearest dragon, a brownish red fire dragon launching him across the arena, jumping over the next, a sea green water dragon, on he placed a shook devise on his neck and paralyzed him. turning his gun on another he launched him off the volcano, a bright purple dragon. knowing he lost the element of surprise, he turned his gun on the other two and gave them a cocky smirk

The bright purple's eyes gleamed with malice. Her tail was in a striking position. The dark purple was a shadowy smoke that could not be hurt, and the normal purple was nowhere to be seen.

The mother looked at the two newcomers. "You do not work for him, do you? If so, you will not be taking my little Burg! You'll have to take him from my dead claws!" she roared.
Flarea thought for a second and said, "Yep, this is the one! Sorry to scare you ma'am, but I'm Flarea yadyadyada, can you please teach me the frost breath?"
The ice dragon looked at Flarea in confusion, then saw the gold pendant on her necklace. She quickly bowed, "Of course, your highness."
Flarea looked uncomfortable as Shui hid herself. "You don't have to call me that! I mean I'm just another dragon, just like you are."

The guardian was right outside the ship. "Great Wild Magic, why have you called me here?... I see, very well, I shall speak for you the best I can." the mostly white guardian said. His left front leg was like one on a horse, his right was like that of an eagle, his two back legs were like a lion's. His face was an owl's with a black beak and golden eyes.

The Ice Dragon looked at them both with calm eyes, full of worry. "I shall teach you your frost breath, and for you outsider, I will find something to help you with. It is the least I can do for helping our future Queen."
Flarea smiled at the arrangement.

The white guardian looked at the camera. "I am Zectabuteca, Zect for more lesser tounged. I am a Pact Guardian, meaning I can speak with the Wild Magic, and it can speak with me. I will be your interpreter, as the Wild Magic has asked me to."

The Poison Dragon stuck with her tail. The other dragons waited for a better opening.

The scouts were nearing the guardian's location. To take one down would be greatly rewarded.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and held out his hand, his boots and gloves flew of and folded into a box in his hands, he stuck onto his waist and stretched :Ok, princess, what's the plan now?"

the light turned from red to white and it said "Welcome, Zectabuteca, what have you to say on the magics behalf?"

The Invader smiled at the tail as he jumped over it and shot the dragon in the side with a force beam

Flarea glared at Eli. "I would prefer if you didn't call me that," she growled, "It implies that I'm the daughter of Ragenrok. I'm not." She then looked away from her new companion. "But he is my uncle," she mumbled.

The dark purple dragon flew to catch the Poison Dragon. "Icktara!" he shouted as he exited shadow form, "Are you alright?" The bright purple was unconscious. The male Shadow Dragon roared with rage. Ragenrok noticed this closeness and decided to see just how close his guards were.
"Kagrum, you have to take care of this threat, not the Poison Dragon. You are a Shadow Dragon, thus you should only have Shadow Dragons for mates, not her. Now take care of what I told you to do. You know the price of failure," Ragenrok reminded the Shadow Dragon. He nodded, took one last look at Icktara, then went back to fighting.

Zectabuteca looked impressed at the way the computer could say his full name. He shook his feathers and said, "I came here on the account of an iron dragon, and why the Wild Magic refuses to give it life."

The scouting party was almost there, but they had to slow down due to one of the dragons needing some water.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stayed silent for a second "I'm sorry, I didn't know, but anyway, are we just going to be in this cave, you learning ice breath?"

The man smiled and pulled out a knife, tossing it at the shadow dragon

The computer had some robots come out and start to attach wheels to it again "It is fine, I can not make it accept my gift, but I wanted to make sure the magic was not declining without thinking, but since you are here, why does it refuse?"

Last edited:
Flarea looked at the icy mother. "When she is ready, I suppose. I don't want to rush her. Taking care of whelps can be tiring, so I've heard," she said calmly. Her eyes rested on the whelp named Burg. She smiled at the hybrid as his mother picked him back up and placed him in a snow pile.

The white guardian stood for a moment, listening to the wind. "It says that it will not bring such a thing a lonely life. Once it dies, it will gain nothing. It cannot breed without a matching dragon. It also says that it needs to match better, needs a necklace. All dragons are born with one. Other than that the Wild Magic would happily take the offering."

Kagrum raised a wing to defend himself. The knife pierced though the wing, making the dark purple dragon roar in pain. Icktara got up and tried to catch him, placing herself in danger of not one threat, but two.

The scouting party was almost there.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Yeah, I've heard taking care of young ones is a handful as well" he walked over to the entrance to the cave "While you do that. I'm going to get wood"

The camera considered this for a moment before the workshop came to life replicating it, much faster than the last one, it also forged two necklaces made of the same material, a strong steel titanium reminum alloy, giving the ornaments the dragons blueprints and a dimensional battery and a converter, just in case it ever needed to survive without magic, it closed the necklace and engraved a gear on its surface, it finished in barley any time as it was wheeled out and placed next to the other one "It has been made Zectabuteca, Wild magic" the camera suddenly stood straight up and looked in the sky "A league of dragons are approaching"

The invader through an electrical pulse bomb under the two, paralyzing them both before turning to Ragnorok, he turned a dial on the gun as the whole area cooled down and the gun glowed red, pointing it at the dragon "Let me stay, or say goodbye to the mortal realm"

"If you can find any! There are no trees this far north. Plus, what would you need wood for? Only sprites and guardians use it!" She shouted to Eli, not knowing of campfires.

"I know, I have let them come this far. They want to know something so badly, then they shall know it. It will come with a price though, don't you agree Great One?" The Wild Magic ruffled the guardian's feathers as he stepped forward.

Ragenrok thought for a moment and said, "I'll give you a full pardon for taking down two traitors. Such an act of kinship is not allowed. They must only mate with their own element, not mix them up."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli waved his hand "I'll find something, besides, not just sprites and guardians, I do as well" he stepped outside, and pulled out a scanning machine, looking for wood, and finding more than he would have expected, probably from a tornado blowing it up there

The computer's camera lens turned red and many guns popped out of the top, all pointing at the approaching group

the newcomer smiled and put the gun back and the area heated back up "Good choice" he went back to the wall and kept studying it, every once and a while hitting the wall with a metal stick

Flarea shook her head and looked at the Ice Dragon. "So..."
"Soon. Just need to make sure these little ones are asleep." She picked up a whelp that just got out of bed. Flarea smiled at them.

Shui followed Eli. "Hey! Wait up!" she called as she flew over to Eli. "I'm not sure what her position on sprites are, so I'm going to stick with you, got it!"

Zectabuteca looked at the sky. "I'm guessing you are going to wait until after this little skirmish is over, right? I have to say, you are starting to become predictable." The wind ruffled through the guardian's fur.
A loud roar could be heard. The scouting party was there. Among them was Windraza, heir to the throne if Ragenrok stayed in power.

Ragenrok gave a low growl. "What are you doing to my home?" he asked the newcomer.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and walked over to some wood he had found, brushing the snow off of it and carrying it to the next bit , collecting the wood and repeating "So what does this Ragnorok guy fight for exactly?"

The camera gloed a dark red and the ship aimed guns at all the dragons in the group "Identify yourselves, do not lie"

The new comer took a second to respond "Looking for..." he hit the wall again with the stick and smiled "This" he wiped out the gun and shot the wall, a large piece of metal falling out

Shui looked at Eli and replied, "It's Ragenrok, not Ragnorok. And he wants to make dragons the back to the purest form. I'm not sure what that means, but considering how he is a surpremisst, it can't be good for anyone."

Zectabuteca told the ship, "Let me deal with them. I know how one of them works, and she is the leader of the group. Dragons always follow the leader."

Ragenrok looked at the metal and immedatly regonized it. "Dragons Spine. Lightweaight and very fexiable. How did you know that was here?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "Probably not" he picked up the last of what he needed and went back to the cave

the guns on the ship all folded back into the ship "Fine"

The man smiled and laughed "Did you not see what I did? I've been doing my research, it is a very special metal that suits my purposes" he turned a dial on his gun and attached it to the metal, beginning to carry it to his ship

Shui flew behind Eli. "So, what are you going to use that wood for?" she asked, "I'm just curious." The small blue sprite got closer to the wood, touching it. She grinned at the fine quality. It was hard, yes, but it was also very soft. Perfect carving material.

Zectabuteca nodded, then flew to Windraza's scouting party. "Hello princess! Nice to see a member of dragon royalty around!"
Windraza narrowed her eyes at this friendly behavior. "Hello to you too, guardian. I thought that guardians didn't leave because it was to... dangerous out here."
The white guardian clicked his beak and replied, "Oh! You must not know! Wild Magic brought me here as it did when you were hatched, and your father and your father's father. Such a shame you refer to your parent's murderer as your father. You were the one to start calling yourself princess after all. Now I didn't come here to be all friendly, I suggest you leave before the Wild Magic gets a little angry."
Windraza was no fool, and when she heard all the talk about Wild Magic bringing a guardian places, that meant that he made a pact. "We saw nothing but a Pact Guardian. A Pact Guardian is not a true threat due to it only doing the Wild Magic's will, let us go now."

Ragenrok hated the way this person spoke to him. "What I mean is why not go in the mines? We have tons of the material down there! Why land on my home?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli got to the side of the cave and sat down, placing the pile next to him "A campfire, I doubt you need it, but I find them pleasant" he set his hilt in his lap and unsheathed his sword a bit, starting to slice some wood into tinder and kindling

the camera dilated a bit, but did nothing else

the man left the metal on the edge of the volcano "What fun is that? besides, I have a source of heat right here" he walked into his ship and wheeled out a couple machines and boxes

Shui nodded, although she didn't know what a campfire was. "Just one question though, what is a 'camp' fire? I know what fire is, and I know what a camp is, but not a camp fire."

Zectabuteca landed as the dragons flew off. "See, no blood was spilled today. Now, I believe we have been waiting for this." He nodded and an intense wind picked up. At first, it seemed like nothing until both of the Iron Dragons' necklaces started to glow, then the entire body glowed. The light was so blinding that Zectabuteca had to look away. The light subsided then the two dragons roared. In between the metal plats, a soft light emitted. It would be like that for the first generation, then it would turn into scales once the next generation came. The female Iron Dragon fearfully asked, "W-what's going on? W-where am I? W-who am I?"

Ragenrok glared at the newcomer. "I find watching the prisoners amusing myself. Those blood dirtiers. Now, if you excuse me I have to take care of an old enemy of mine. I think she acquired a new friend, so I'll have to take care of him as well. Now, who should I send to get blasted in the face by lightning."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "It's the centerpiece most human camos, used for warmth, light, and cooking, especially in cold climates, and late into the night" he finished making his tinder and kindling and began to set up the fire "Also, it's just a pleasant thing to have, at least for me"

The male iron dragon had been to shocked and scared to say anything, simply looking around at everything. The Camera extended and came around to their front, glowing a soft white "No need to be afraid, you are a new creation, given form by me and life by the great magic" the male dragon slowly nodded "O-Ok" the Computer wheeled to look at the male one "Your name will be silver" the camera turned back to the guardian, waiting for something

as the invader set up what he had brought out he chuckled "blasted in the face by Lightning? sounds like someone I know, real nuisance he is" he looked over what he had assembled, checking it for flaws

Last edited:
Frostbite was flying. Clumsily, true, but flying. The Ice Dragon was more of an ambusher from the ground in his hunts, and he was successful enough that he only flew for longer trips. He was weighed down slightly by a large elk. There was a brood mother in the area, and it could be hard to hunt when you had hatchlings to take care of. During his hunt earlier in the day he had struck at some Elk with his tail, and killed more than he could eat. It wouldn’t do to let it rot, so he would bring it to the mother dragon.

He wasn’t sure of the precise location of the cave, but he knew it was in the general vicinity. He circled, peering around at the ground below.

The clutch mother looked at Flarea and asked, "What do you think of when I say cold?"
"Freezing, death, hatred." Flarea listed as she closed her eyes.
The white dragon sighed. "You have a lot to learn, youngling. A whole lot."

Zectabuteca looked at the female Iron Dragon. "For steel is what you are made of, Steela shall be your name." he told her. The grey dragoness looked around her, speechless. The white guardian continued, "Now that you have life, you will receive all of the benefits and all of the negatives."

Ragenrok watched the newcomer. "He came in a ship like this one, but lighter in color."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli has the fire ready to light, and pulled out a flint and steel. He struck the steel and made some sparks, lighting the tinder, he blew on it some and made the fire big enough to start with the kindling

Silver stood up, a name giving him confidence “and what are those?”

The invader slowly turned around “Did he have a scar over his right eye?”

As Frostbite circled he eventually noticed what could be the entrance to a cave. He shot a burst of frost breath into the air, in a circular pattern. This was a signal among frost dragons signifying peace and well-meaning. If there were any frost dragon within sight, they would see the signal. And hopefully anyone in the cave, if it was a cave, would hear it.

He slowly flapped downwards towards the cave, still clutching the dead elk. He spoke in a low, rumbling voice.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Flarea, take Burg and hide. He means well, but I don't trust anyone right now. Hide and don't come out until I tell you to," The icy mother whispered. Flarea nodded and took the Water and Ice Dragon hybrid. The mother dragon answered, "Yes there is! Come on in!"

Ragenrok narrowed his eyes in thought as he landed beside the newcomer. "He did if I recall correctly. Of course, my attention was more on Flarea than on him. He was helping her though."

Zectabuteca shook his head. "Life is about living it. I cannot tell you what it will entail, you must find out yourself. Just rely on each other, for you two are the only ones of your kind, and don't forget about this, 'Life is sorrow and pain, but it is also joy and happiness, one cannot live without the other. If one never feels the other, then they are not truly living.'"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The newcomer scowled "Whenever I try something big, he always shows up and seems to have a problem with it" he rubbed his chin and smiled "Tell you what, I'll help you with Eli and this 'Flarea' and you can help me, place some items" he raised an eyebrow "Deal?"

Eli had his fire ready to be on its own, ut not all that hot yet when the new dragon came in. Eli stood up and placed a hand on his sword, not saying anything, but staring at the newcomer

Silver nodded and looked over at Steela, then back at the camera and guardian "So, where do we go, or do we just stay here?"

Last edited:
Frostbite came into the cave dragging the elk.

"Hello. I heard that there was a mother dragon out here, and I got one too many elk on today's hunt, so I thought I would bring it over this way. They say it's hard to hunt when you have hatchlings to take care of. I had quite a bit of trouble finding your cave, it's quite well hidden."

The elk was a medium size elk with decent antlers, if one paid attention to those things. There was only a slight external wound, dealt by one of the spikes on his tail when he slammed the elk. Most of the damage had been internal.

"I hope I'm not intruding..."

The clutch mother shook her head, hiding the fact that the former princess was there. "No, no, not at all. Please do come in. Usually, the fathers help, but my mate is away, so far away. Thank you for the meal though."

Shui looked at the fire. "Are you sure lighting this somewhere fireless is a good idea?" she asked, "Because I sure don't! I mean this is basically a 'Look here is a tasty thing to eat! Come here! I'm yummy!' Trust me, dragons hunt before they ask questions. Flarea is guilty of this as well. She tends to only eat deer though, and she eats very little."

Zectabuteca looked at the new dragons. "Maybe Undi Plains, they are a nice place to go for dragons. There is a village there to settle down and live a comfortable life."
Steela blinked twice before saying, "What really is a nice place but what you make it? Can ruins be a nice place? Can a swamp be a nice place if you make it?"

Ragenrok thought for a moment and said, "If this is a mutual relationship, then yes. I'll help you and you'll help me. HOWEVER, If you betray my trust, my wrath will be ten-fold. Now that we are working together, For Fleara's death, all you have to do is kill her Water Sprite friend. If I am correct, then she had bonded with the thing making their lives intertwined. Not even death can part them. I cannot just call you newcomer and you call me whateveryoucallme. I am Ragenrok, King of the Dragons!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli gave a short chuckle and sat down, pulling an orb out of his jacket "Nah, I think we are just fine" he stuck the orb on the wall where it opened up and started to suck in all the smoke

The newcomer nodded "Fair enough, Ragnorok, my name is Muel" he leaned back on the wall "How does this sound? Me and a group of your finest dragons go to, kill you say? anyway while we do that, your fastest to place all my devices for me, so I don't have to do it later"

Silver nodded "It sounds lovely" he chuckled at Steelas response "I think he means its already a nice place"

"Do you wish to meet my whelps? I have two beautiful little Ice Dragons." She said, her eyes were clouded with a mother's love. She wished that she could show of Burg as well, but she didn't know if he was pro-Ragenrok or against him, like her.

Flarea hid with Burg. He was a funny little thing that wanted to see the big male Ice Dragon. Flarea shook her head for the sixth time and brought him back to the hiding spot.

Zetabuteca nodded then flew off. He didn't want to worry his people, plus there was a new guardian interested in Wild Magic. Maybe it was about time he joined his friends.
Steela looked down, feeling stupid. "I thought what I said made sense..." she muttered.

Ragenrok thought for a moment. "That could work, but I'll send different dragons for different places. You wouldn't send an Ice Dragon to the middle of a volcano, nor would you send an Earth Dragon to the bottom of the sea. I'll make parties from there. My dragons are the finest. Even the ones who hate me are loyal."

“Yes, I would love to meet them. Are they at the stage where they enjoy meat?”

He didn’t know for sure, but he thought that whelps did not eat meat immediately. Of course, he was probably wrong, and he felt stupid for saying that. He would have to ask some of his acquaintances next time he saw them.

He sat down on the floor so he would seem less tall and threatening to the whelps.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sat down next to the fire and held out his hands, whispering to Shui "I'm surprised the one IN the cave hasn't found us yet"

Silver nodded "But where is Undi?" he turned to Steela "Do you have any idea?" the computer silently had a machine take flight

Muel nodded "Of course, now here's where I need my things, the highest peak, and the deepest sea, the most sacred place, and the most accursed of places, the hottest place, and the coldest place" he turned to the machine and threw the meatal in "I'd like to talk to the teams before they go, I'll leave tomorrow morning"

Shui shrugged and sat on Eli's shoulder, for her wings were starting to hurt from all of her flapping. "Mothers tend to be busy. She is probably caring for her young."

The dragoness chuckled. "They are old enough. I guess you forgot that we are born with the ability to eat meat." She smiled as she mentioned with her tail to come over. Two little dragons bounded over. One was a light blue the other was white like his mother.

Steela looked at SIlver. "Maybe where there are other dragons? Maybe we can ask for directions!" THe metal dragon's tail waved back and forth at this suggestion.

Ragenrok didn't know what he was going to do. Almost all of those places were impossible to reach. "I do not think you understand what you are asking. All but three of those place my dragons cannot reach, for if we even try we will be destroyed by Wild Magic, not the way many want to go."

Frostbite smiled as the little dragons frolicked around.

“Hello, little ones!”

He rumbled. He remembered the way he played as a youngling, but his memories of whelphood were very vague. That’s probably why he didn’t remember about whelp eating habits.

“What are your names? I am Frostbite, Hunter of the Tundra.”

This last part was an inside joke among a few of his friends. He grinned and batted playfully in their direction, in a feeble attempt at whelp-play.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded “I meant the new one, the hunter” he grabbed an apple out of his jacket and started to eat it

Muel frowned "Ok then, take them where you can and I'll figure the rest out later"

The computer spoke in they’re heads “I will let you make your own way, but if you need help, don’t be afraid to ask” Silver nodded “Got it”

The white one sat up proudly and said, "I'm Icicle!" The blue one then pounced on her brother as she growled in his ear.
"I'm Aurora!" she then told the stranger. The mother laughed at her two whelps, wishing that Burg could also be here to enjoy this as well. She would save some for him. Hopefully, her whelps could keep their jaws shut about their brother.

Shui nodded. "Dragons can only see what is on their mind. He wasn't looking for us, but for the mother dragon."

Ragenrok nodded and got his dragons together. "Now, I need a group of Ice Dragons, Wind Dragons, and Fire Dragons. The fastest among you, I don't want lazy-scales!" he shouted to his dragons.

Steela nodded. "Maybe other dragons will help us as well?" she asked.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "I guess that makes sense" he took another bite of his apple and put his finger to his ear "Have you done phase 2? Good, I appreciate it" he stretched and brought up his watch pushing a few buttons

the camera nodded before looking towards the town "According to the satellite I paced in the sky, the ton should be that way" the camera folded back into the ship and the door closed "Good bye and good luck" Silver looked at his companion "So, do you want to go now, or?"

Muel nodded "Bring them here so I can instruct them on what I need them to do" as he overlooked his machine he added "Now tell me about these places we can't reach"