• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind was rendered speechless as he went over to pet Ben's Plant. But before he did that he went to Winter and kissed her right on the lips. He then realized something, "Wait, so Winter can make animals with her ice element and Ben has Solandra, I don't have any kind of companion!" His face started to blush as the rush of kissing Winter started to come over him.

"Well you don't need a companion when you have me" Winter teased as she held Edwinds hand and slightly smiled before a blush appeared on her face

Ben coughed and almost died on his food when he saw the kiss "She told me when I bought her, the rose I grew for you is a boy." Ben turned to the potted flower "Hi Ben.Jr!!!" He said as he waved to him "And you should get a real animal Edwind like a bat or a spider or a black cat, though you already have a do-... nevermind." Ben then wiped his glasses clean "Anyways we'll be watching little shop of horrors tonight!"

"Oh the rose is a boy that's nice but now that I realize you care about plants I can' freeze him" Winter stated as she then smacked Ben on the head "his name is not Ben Jr" Winter said angrily while she still held Edwinds hand

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind manage to suppess his giggle but he still was blushing so he then suggested, "Well if the name Ben Jr. doesn't stick, what about Titus?" The name Titus would be the first name he would give a kid or pet, which was why he suggested it. He then pet the know nameless plant and said, "Well let's let the plant decide. Plant or whatever you would like me to call you, what do you want your name to be?"

"Awww Edwind just giggled" Winter said while slightly laughing she then looked at the rose a smiled Winter then made a little water bubble for the plant to drink

"Ok how about Binter or Wen... wait no that sounded wrong!!" "How about Alder or Bergamot or Sage!" Ben then turned to the rose "What do you want Sage or Titus?" A leaf on the rose blew in the wind "Yeah Sage wins!!" "I am Le Whisperer Des Plantes!!!!"

"If you yell one more time your head will be mounted on my wall" Winter threatened as she walked over to her bad and layed down she then started to text her brother again Winter then growled because of what her brother said through the text

Last edited:
"Who are you texting and why is it getting you so mad?" Ben asked finishing his food "And Edwind I'm proud of you, It's like I just met you yesterday and you already have a girlfriend." He said as he went to congratulate him "It's like the brother I never had in my family of six sisters!" Ben cried

" Im texting my annoying brother Frost he thinks he's so much better than me just because he can control his elements better than I can he is such a arrogant child" Winter said angrily as she continued to text her older brother and her only sibling

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well thank you Ben and I'm glad you think that way. Winter, I'm sorry you have to deal with your arrogant brother, I mean I never had any siblings, I'm an only child so I can only imagine what you feel." Edwind said, trying to not let Winter's frustration wear on his mind. When he couldn't take it anymore he asked, "May I see your phone Winter?"

Winter noded her head then stood up and handed her phone over to Edwind and then walked over to her closet and took out a picture of her and her family she then placed it on her vanity and started decorating her side of the room with paintings that either involved snow or the ocean

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind thanked Winter for her phone and then attempted to make a call, but it went to voice mail. He then told to the phone, "Frost, this is Edwind, someone who cares a lot about Winter. I want to politely ask you not to be so arrogant, just because you can control your powers better than her doesn't make you any better than her. That was all I had to say, I would tell you to have a nice day, but I don't like lying." After he made his voice message, he gave it back to Winter, "Thank you, I'm glad you didn't mind me borrowing it."

"Oooh um Edwind dear you shouldn't have said that to Frost I sometimes dislike him but I love Frost with all my heart and I'm just mad because well he's actually better than me" Winter admitted honestly as she took back her phone and then sat on the bed once she sat down her phone started to ring "hello Frost what do you need?" Winter asked into the phone "who was that guy who left me a voice mail ice queen" her brother asked from the other line "oh nobody Frost" Winter lied as she ended the call and sighed

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sorry about that." Edwind apologized, feeling guilty for what he had done. He then thought about ways to make up for it in case she didn't forgive him. He then went to his own room and got a call from his phone. He answered, "Hello who is this?" The caller replied with, "Congratulations, you are the first person to ever answer this call, we will send you something to your door tomorrow." The boy shrugged but didn't mind as he waited patiently for the package to come.

Winter got up from her bed then went to her closet to get some clothes and then went to the bathroom and changed into her leggings and sweatshirt she then took her heels off and put fluffy socks on Winter then walked out of the bathroom and placed her dress in the laundry basket and her heels went back in the closet, Winter walked back to her bed then sat down and snuggled up into her blanket

Ben ran over to Edwind's room "Who just called you! You should not have picked that up." Ben exclaimed. Ben then quickly went back to his room to say sorry to Winter and come back. "Anyways I've seen this before, that had to be Winter's brother Frog!" Ben then grabbed Edwind's phone "Is your name in a phone book he probably got it from there!?!?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Proabably not, they just told me that I won something or something like that. It's proabably just soem telemarketer trying to make some money." Edwind said, trying to ease Ben's panic. It was unlikely that Frost could have gotten his number in such a short amount of time. "Though the call did say I was the very firs person to answer. Who knows? I still think it's unlikely."

"Yeah he could have traced your phone or maybe that's his power he can spy through the air moisture!!" Ben then circled around the room "Not again. Not Again!!!!" Ben then sat down and breathed slowly "Where is your phone book, every hotel has them." Ben then took off his glasses "Please help me find it."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"While I appreciate your concern I don't think it's that serious," Edwind sighed, getting up from his bed, "Ok I'll help you find the phone book." He then started to look for it on the floor and under the bed. The boy did it out of respect for his friend's concern as where most of the things he did.

Ben took the book "Thanks..." Ben quickly flipped through the book "What's your last name Ed." "I just had something happen to... nevermind, Anyways what's your last name again?"

Last edited by a moderator:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Collins." Edwind said quickly as he sat back down on his bed, watching Ben carefully. "Ben, why did you need my last name anyway?" He was surprised that no one had asked yet about his last name, even though it seems like somewhat commonplace question.

"I need it to find-here it is 860-598-8432 (fake don't call). Ok now I'll track that number that called you, now you go find out what number Froth is from your girlfriend!" Ben said kinda enjoying putting a mystery together.

Winter came into the room with her phone in her hand "Ben my brother didn't call Edwind" Winter pointed out and just to prove it to them she called her brother "Frost did you call Edwind" Winter asked into the phone "Winter i would never call the people you hang out with its just not my thing" Frost stated from the other line before Winter said goodbye and hung up Winter then glared at Ben "if you ever accuse anybody in my family again i won't be so forgiving next time" Winter threatened she then walked back to her and went back to snuggling in her blanket

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"See, nothing to worry about, now get some sleep, it's obvious you need some. Goodnight Ben." Edwind said before he closed his door so he could change. Once he was in his pajamas he turned on the fan he kept in his closet as it helped him to calm down. He then laye down on his bed and went to sleep, dreaming about what was to come.

Winter lay in her bed wondering what was gonna happen tomorrow the last thought that came to her mind was if the tournament was gonna start and then everything went black as she lay in her bed sleeping peacefully

Last edited:
((Hope it'snot too late to join because this looks kind of awesome))

Name: Apollo Noire

Element(s):
Umbrakenesis (The control and manipulation of darkness)

Photokenis (The control and Manipulation of light)

Appearance: wear blue jeans with grey sneakers. Has a white shirt with a black hoodie over it and wear a red neckerchief around his neck.

Info(optional): At the age of 9 he began to notice that he could control darkness, light, and shadows and while investigating he accidentally killed his parents. Also tends to pass out when deeply frightened. He ran away to try to learn to control and master his powers and whenever he is alone he whispers to himself "I'm sorry."

Apollo found himself running through a hallway until he accidentally tripped and phased through a door. "Gah!" He said as he fell through Winter's door and saw her sleeping. "Oh shoot ph shoot oh shoot!" He whispered as he tried to phase through the door once more to leave but found that his stamina was down. He groaned as he tried to slowly open the door without making any noise. Suddenly a loud creak came from the door. "GAHHH!" he yelled violently knowing he'd be caught.

Last edited:
Winter woke up hearing somebody yelling in her room she rubbed her eyes and saw a male in her room so she instantly screamed hoping that Edwind would hear her and do something

Apollo turned and saw Winter screaming and instantly began screaming back. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He yelled as he struggled to calm down. "Can't.. breathe!" He said as he passed out on the floor

Winter stopped screaming when she saw Apollo passed out on the floor so she got out of bed and kneeled down next to him and used her water element to help him,water started to surround Apollos body and the liquid started glowing signalling that it was healing Apollo, Winter groaned in pain and in exaughstion as she used up alot of her energy healing Apollo

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind immediaely got out of bed and went to the noise. "Okay, you!" He said with his voice raised slightly, "Explain to me what is going on right now or else I may have to mortally wound you." He then saw he was passed out and Winter was healing him. "Sorry about that, I tend to get a little angry when my sleep is interrupted but what happened?"

"He accidentally came into my room then passed out" Winter managed to say as she gasped for air and began panting in exhustion but she didn't care all she needed to do was heal Apollo

Apollo managed to wake up and when he did he was confused. "Wha? Where am I? What happened?" He asked as he saw Winter healing him and Edwin. "No really, what happened?" He asked once more.

Winter saw Apollo wake up and stopped healing him as the water that surrounded the male disappeared into the air Winter then smiled and then stood up only to fall back down she then instantly knew she used up to much energy to even move

"Woah." Apollo said as he went to pick up Winter. After a few seconds of thinking he identified the situation. "She was healing me, wasted all of her energy while doing it. Favors are to be returned." He said as he began to glow. "Sacred Darkness!" He yelled as he shot out a ray of dark light towards Winter. The dark light began to surround her until eventually it returned to him with only a dark ray. Apollo sighed. "That should do. All of her dark energy was shot back into me leaving only the sacred light to flourish within her." He said as he sat there waiting for her to get up.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Huh, another dark elemental." Edwind said going over to shake Apollo's hand, "Hi, how are you, my name is Edwind." This was the first time he had met someone who had shared powers with him. However, he did pick up on the fact he had the light element to balance it. He turned to Winter and asked, "Are you ok?"

" I'm fine it's just that healing takes up alot of energy if I heal a person for a long period of time" Winter muttered as she got up and hugged Apollo "thanks" Winter said as she pulled away from the hug and smiled

Ben heard screaming and ran to his room and kicked the door open "NOBODY MOVE OR I'LL SHOVE A STONE PILLAR RIGHT UP..." "Oh hi I guess... why are you in my room and what's your name." Ben said awkwardly as he quickly ran to Solandra his pet plant "Are you ok?" *silence* "Ok great!" Ben then turned around "I guess I'm late to the party."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay Ben, lemme fill you in really quick," Edwind said before taking a deep breath, "So for some reason this guy," He said as he pointed to Apollo, "accidentally teleported into you and Winter's room. Then Winter started screaming and the other guy started to scream as well, and he passed out. Then Winter healed him up which used up all of her energy and then to return the favor the guy who passed out healed Winter so in short eveything is ok."

Apollo akwardly accepted the hug and sat down on the floor. "Name's Apollo, sorry for any trouble I've caused." He said as he looked around scanning the faces in the room. "Interesting..." He said as he looked at Ben. "You, Ben! Why do you speak to plants?!" He asked confused.