• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind, knowing his cover was blown, walked in whilst slow clapping, "And for a second there I thought you were just being an idiot, but did you ever surprise me. I guess since you've shown me your element you expect me to do the same, well not going to happen, since you made that choice to expose not just one but two weapons you could use against me if we were to fight, it's your responsibility to deal with however I decide to exploit it so who knows maybe I'll see you in the tournament." The grin slowly became a smirk as he walked out of the room, making sure that Winter got the message, he wasn't someone to be messed with, so she should be prepared for whatever he has in store.

"Arrogant child he doesn't know the rest of my powers" Winter said to herself as she went over to her vanity and brushed her long silver hair

"Yeah I'm not that gullible." Ben said "I could sense you next door from the, let's see is that granite or marble the rug makes it harder to feel." "Also that's really generous of you Winter thanks." "So what's your name and power?"

Winter set the brush down and then looked at Ben " I'm gonna go make the dessert now" Winter stated as she walked to the kitchen and took out bowls and the ingredients such as flour and eggs

"Ok Winter, if you want some taco's sit down and tell us your name and powers." Ben said kindly "You can turn on the TV if you want just don't steal anything."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind went out to a nearby courtyard to practice his moves, but first he made sure no one was watching him. He turned on his favorite piece of music and listened to it through his wireless headphones. Once he was ready, he started to train. He first made a large wind tunnel and then added his darkness to it so it was swirling darkness. He then blasted it away with his hands extended outwards, he trained himself in all the attacks he knew and even tried making his own. He knew that aside from his elements he needed some other kind of weapon which was why he constructed his own weapon. In close range, it could act as a gauntlet to increase his punching power, and at far range it was a pseudo rapid fire gun that ran on his own spare energy he discharged when he was a kid. After testing put his own strength, he thought about ways he could beat any potential opponents.

"He's fast, anyways can you give me the tomatoes thanks." " What do you think his powers were?" "Also do you have any boyfriends, or girlfriends if your into that sort of thing.."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ok, check in the cabinet under you, umm know if this building allows animals..." Ben said suspiciously "If not I might have to go to the store." He said obviously to change the subject.

Winter noded her head and bent down then opened the cabinet and took the sugar out she then added some sugar into the batter Winter then started making the frosting "Ben come over here try my frosting" Winter said as she held a spoon filled with Vanilla frosting

"I would love to taste your sauce,and I learned to cook from the chefs that work in the mansion" Winter said as she placed the batter in a cake tray that was shaped as a heart she then placed the batter filled heart tray inside the oven and let it bake

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind was slightly exaughsted, but he tried not to show it all that much. The boy went inside to see if there was any cooks, he found out that he needed to cook for himself due to the lack of people willing to for him. Edwind went to start his cooking but not before he collapsed on his bed resting for two minutes before setting off his tomato soup, it was a little burnt, but that was the way he liked it.

"Ok try this *gives spoon* tell me if it taste good, I never made the sauce before." "I learned mostly from my mother, she cooked for the homeless." Ben said happily " I'm gonna set these on plates so you can use the ingredients you want like sour cream, lettuce, cheese, etc."

Winter tasted the sauce and instantly loved it " it's really yummy Ben" Winter said as she places the spoon on the counter and watched her cake bake once it was finished she took out the heart shaped cake and frosted it with Vanilla frosting on her red velvet cake she then placed the heart shaped cake on the table

"Thanks but I feel I'm missing something...of course!!" Ben quickly went to his bag and grabbed a jar of spices from his bag and sprinkled it on the meat "La especia perfecta!" "One sec i'll be back." Ben walked to the next room "Hi would you like to have dinner with us Ring eyes."

Winter looked at the food "daddy would never let me eat something like this" she thought she then sat in one of the chairs and played on her phone

"Eh not there I guess." Ben walked back into his room "Like it so far?" He said as he made his plate "Question why do you call your dad, daddy and mom mummy?" Ben said sitting down

" I haven't tried the food yet and I call them that because that's what I called them as a kid so I kept calling my parents mummy and daddy " Winter said as she carefully made her plate she looked at the food hesitantly she then took a bite

Last edited:
"What do you do for fun? I'm a otaku, yeah I just really like anime but don't tell anyone OK!" "But yeah, I also have a console that I might plug in if you don't mind." Ben said happily

"Well for fun I actually like to train with my Rapier and you do what you want with your console just don't touch my things" Winter said as she cut a piece of her cake and ate it

"Cool, if you want you could play with my console if you want, anyways *chews and swallows* do you have any other friends?" Ben said while cleaning his plate.

"Yes,but I don't consider them as friends sense I only befriended them through daddy's business partners" Winter stated as she ate another piece of the cake delicately

"Oh so it's like when your parents take you to their work or a party and make you play with their friend's kids." Ben replied "I have a few, I made some on the way here actually." Ben went to wrap up the taco stuff for the night "Well Goodnight I need to wake up early to make breakfast and.... nevermind, Goodnight!"

"Goodnight" Winter muttered as she walked to her closet and got out a light blue night gown she then went into the bathroom and changed into her nightgown when she got out she placed her dress inside the laundry basket and her heels in her closet she then went inside her bed and looked out the window knowing that if she messed this up her parents would be enraged

(yes I waited till the morning) Ben walked out to the courtyard still early enough to see the moon."Ok time to do this." Ben took off his shoes "Ahh yep pure quartz..." He made three targets out of stone and formed a hammer. "HYAHHHH!!" and spun around in a way that hit all three pillars. "Now to do that four more times" Ben huffed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After Edwind ate his soup he went to sleep, excited for the tournament. The boy was rudly awakened by Ben practicing with his hammer, and he thought about going down there with him. He decided that he should and maybe, he could get infor about another potential opponent. He ran down and told Ben, "Hey, so I see that you're practicing hammer techniques and I was wondering if I could join you."

"Sure that's fine, and if you don't mind I could cook breakfast for you and Winter later." "Anyways get dressed and get down here."Ben said hastily

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind complied as he thought theother people here weren't his enemies until they were his enemies. The young child then got dreseed into hia usual training outfit and got his gauntlet/gun. Once he went back to Ben he told him, "I would like breakfast and thank you for the offer." He did feel pleaant today but he was ready for anyone to betray him in case things went south.

"Ok what do you wanna train on first hand to hand, target practice, I 'll let you choose." Ben said kindly "I almost forgot to ask what's your name ring eyes?!"

Winter got out of bed and changed into another dress and wore her grey wedges she then tied her silver hair up into a ponytail after she finished making herself look presentable she grabbed her Rapier and walked out of her room then out of the building only to see the two males practicing

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Edwind..." The boy answered, getting deeper within his training. He almost didn't see Winter enter. He disregarded her, as he thought if she were to try to interact with him, she would have made it clear, plus he was kind of a jerk to her so he didn't expect a conversation with her any time soon.

"Oh hi Winter-Woah!" Ben said as he dodged a hit "Sorry I didn't make breakfast yet." He apologized "Hey Edwind why *oof* do you have ring eyes?" he said as he took a hit.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I was born with the rings around my eyes. No one really asks about it." He said whilst swinging again at Ben, not taking notice of Winter. He wanted to know about Ben, so he asked after taking two hits and blocking one, "How many tournaments have you been in or is this one your first?"

"Honestly I've only been in one and got third place, it's not that bad but I still want to do better." He said hitting him in the gut with the hammer's pole "Other than that I've got in a lot of street fights."

Winter waved at Ben then walked up to them with her heels clicking on the ground "can I practice with you guys?" Winter asked sweetly as she held her Rapier in her right hand

Last edited:
Winter stabbed the ground with her rapier and let it stick up from the ground she then focused her powers together and formed fifteen ice swords in the air and launched them at Ben

Winter jumped backwards and created a giant knight out of ice which blocked the wall before shattering Winter then picked her Rapier off the ground and ran up to Ben and continuously tried to stab Ben with her blade