• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental school

"Dude chill," Ry said sticking his hands out as a relaxing gesture. However his gloves were off, and sparks shot out and hit a tree, causing it to catch fire. "Crap,' he mumbled as the fire grew.

"Sorry," said Ry rubbing the back of his head after he slipped his gloves back on. "I don't have a good grasp of my powers yet," Ry said smiling. "Sometimes stuff catches ablaze."

"Well it wasn't so, yeah," Ry said. "Come on, man chill." But this time, he kept his hands at his side. "It could be way worse."
"If I had a dollar for everything i burnt up by accident, i would be living in a mansion in Beverly Hills." Ry said, trying to make a joke to lighten the mood.

"If I had a penny for every building I've destroyed, I'd have my own mantion, own company, own Lamborghini and twelve bodyguards. I can't competely control where my hurricanes go after I make them."

"Welcom to the threats to the general public club" Ry said shrugging. "That's probably the reason we are here." he took of his glove on his right hand. "The most i can control is simple party tricks."
He lit a small flame in his palm that danced around in circles It flew up and whizzed around people's heads until it flew back to ry's awaiting palms, where it disappeared.

"The name is Ry Burst," Ry said smiling. He slipped on his glove and reached out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Garret." he said.

As Felix flew outside in air form,he saw some other people and a tree that looked destroyed.He transformed into human as he went towards the people.He said when he got next to them,"HI.Im felix.how are you?"