• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental school

Discussion at https://pokecharms.com/threads/elemental-school-rp.15300/#post-380237

Sky flew under the door, and returned to physical form inside the building. There was a sign on the outside saying, "Can all students please put their bags in the first available dormitory and head to the main hall at 10:30. Nine thirty at the moment he thought, glancing at the clock. So about an hour to do whatever I want. He levitated upstairs into the first of the three dormitories, noting the size of it. "Man, that's big. I'm pretty sure we won't need twenty beds in one dorm." He muttered to himself. He set down the localised whirlwind he'd created to hold his baggage, which dissipated upon touching the floor, and sat down on a bed, waiting for the others to arrive

Ry Burst walked through the doors when he read the sign. He rolled his eyes and tossed his stuff on a bed. He turned to face the younger boy. "What's up?" He asked the boy. "The name is Ry Burst."

"Sky. So, what's your ability? I mean, assuming you have one. I'm pretty sure nearly everyone here has some sort of power. That is sort of the reason this school exists."

Ry nodded and lit a small flame in his hand. "Fire," he said. Then he put it out agaist his skin, causing a loud sizzle to fill the room. "And fire immunity." He added. He smiled widely at this. it was a party trick that got him sent here. "What about you?"

Jake surveyed the school from a distance. Seemed pretty run of the mill honestly but he knew this was anything but ordinary. He set off at a brisk pace from his vantage point, his arms swinging lazily by his sides as he walked. After a vague glance at the sign on the door he made his way inside and flashed a quick smile at the receptionist as he made his way past her. It took some time for him to locate the dorms, he made a wrong turn into some sort of office at some point, but when he did he smiled, took a deep breath and flung the door wide open. It appeared that he had interrupted some kind of conversation. Opps.
"Ah, my bad guys. Dont mind me, just another newbie." He smirked, sitting down on the nearest bed sliding his bag from his shoulders on to the floor.

Sky twisted his hand slightly, and caused two of the empty beds to switch position, before floating up into the air and dissolving, only visible from the shimmer he created in the air. "I'm an air elemental."

Jake watched the younger looking of the two boys dissolve some beds. A tiny frown formed on his face. The action was incredibly wasteful and honestly had kind of annoyed him. But an air elemental was interesting at least.

Sky went back down, pulling his form together and looking at the new guy. "Hey. Nice to meet you. I'm guessing you have an ability too?"

Jake looked the boy in the eye, brown meeting blue and his frown vanished. Best to just wipe the slate clean and try not get aggravated with the first guy you talk to.
"Hey there, call me Jake. And of course, I have the ability to control all aspects of the earth." He said before adding with a laugh "Although I dont plan on wrecking this room with a demonstration."

Ry tossed a small flame back and forth. "How about we go outside to see it for real?" Ry suggested casually. Then the flame slipped and hit his jacket causing it to burst into flames. "Crud," he mumbled patting out he flames. His shoulder was burnt revealing a black undershirt.

"Damn man, good job your immune to fire." Jake exclaimed, jumping up from the bed and slapping his hands together as he did so. He would have been more worried if he didn't know that Ry was a fire elemental, he had overheard them as he walked in.

"Well some aren't immune, but they keep their distance," Ry explained. He turned to face Jake. "Yeah, I'll go and maybe I'll show off to."

"Sounds fun." Jake agreed, swaggering out of the door and following the hallways till he was outside, waiting there for the other two so they had an opportunity to close the small gap between them.

Jake smirked, cracking his fingers together as he prepared himself. They were stood in a courtyard, it was wide with cobble pavements and a square of grassy dirt in the centre. The perfect area to play around. The boy raised one arm and clenched his hand into a fist and as he did so a 15 foot arms made of dirt and stone rose from the ground like some kind of god was emerging from the earth. The earthen arm mimicked his movements, clenching and unclenching as Jake did so.

"My turn." Ry said. He removed his gloves and had his palms face the ground. Flames began to circle him, but growing larger for each second. Then the fire surrounded him, completely encasing Ry. "Crud," Ry shouted, and the smell of burning cloth filled the air. The fire then faded away, leaving Ry sitting down on the dirt in a lack jumpsuit, with his remains clothes burnt off. "Okay, that happens." He said standing up. He then jumped and shoot flames out of his palms and hovered a few feet. "This i can do without much trouble," He said laughing. Then the fire stopped and he fell on the ground.

Sky flew out the window and into the courtyard. "Hey, you guys started without me!" He laughed, twisting his hands. The windspeed started to increase and swirl around him, until a twister had solidified, Sky in the centre in his air form

Jake laughed as he watched Ry's clothes burning off whilst he himself was unharmed.
"I'm real glad that jumpsuit didn't burn away, you would be showing off more than you wanted." He smirked giving the hovering boy a wink. Sky appeared out of nowhere and began to form a twister which worried Jake slightly, they were causing a lot of noise out here, hopefully the staff weren't tough here or they would be in some serious trouble.

"Oh, just wanted to note, the school's completely everything-proof, thanks to the builder being an experienced rock manipulator. It'll reform in seconds if it gets broken, although the teachers aren't very happy with you. And noise is so common here that nobody really cares about it. And the medics are all Life, so not that much worry about getting hurt." Sky's voice swirled around them, resonating in the local airspace

"Wonder where the other students are?" Jake wondered out loud, subconsciously manipulating the ground back into a flat state as he thought to himself. "You guys dont reckon were it right?" He joked, giving Ry a friendly nudge and shooting Sky a grin.

Jake noticed Ry's self deprecating comment and was surprised to see the boy ragging on himself like that. A little taken aback even. Fire elementals were renown for their fiery personalities after all.
"Hey dont put yourself down man, I'm sure you could kick Sky's ass." He said reassuringly, with his usual jaunty smirk on his face as he gave Sky a wink.

Stars was going around garrets head from when he faceplanted a door he would rub his nose in pain "Owww my nose i think its bleeding" Garret tryed to get up, but stumbled because he was to dizzy.