• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Elemental Legends (Sign-Ups/Discussion)

What's your favorite interpretation of Dracula?

• Classic 1897 Book

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dracula (Hotel Transylvania)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Antasma (Mario and Luigi: Dream Team)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dracula (Castlevania - Netflix Series) [Which is awesome - go watch it]

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, since I'm gonna introduce him soon enough. Here is Modred.

Name: Modred
Original Source: Arthurian Legends
Magic Type: Dark
Race: Corrupted Spirit
Magic Level: 9
Unique Magic: Souls of the Damned (Able to inject dark magic into empty suits of armor and bring them to life as soldiers)
Artifact: Clarent (Converts slayed opponents souls into dark magic)
Magic: N/A (Will edit later)
Residence: Great Britain (Museum of Camelot)
Dislikes: King Arthur, Merlin

This is a rough draft. I'll edit this as we go along.

Should we introduce Arthur's half sister/ Modred's mom, Morgan le Fey later on? Also, didn't Modred get killed by Arthur? Was he brought back to life or something?

Basically yes. He was brought back as a spirit of vengeance. I had intended to bring in Morgana (Or a descendant) at some point to be the one responsible for it, but leave it a mystery initially.

Would you want to create her bio or me?

Name: Morgan le Fey
Race: Human
Magic Level: 10
Unique Magic: Kiss of Deception: By kissing someone she can create a complex illusion that they see and she deceives them with it.
Artifact: Staff- Helps boost her illusions.
Magic: N/A (When I get a good list, I will edit and add)
Place of Residence: Avalon
Dislikes: King Arthur, her Father, Merlin and his line,

Alright, since I'm gonna introduce him soon enough. Here is Modred.

Name: Modred
Race: Corrupted Spirit
Magic Level: 9
Unique Magic: Souls of the Damned (Able to inject dark magic into empty suits of armor and bring them to life as soldiers)
Artifact: Clarent (Converts slayed opponents souls into dark magic)
Magic: N/A (Will edit later)
Residence: Great Britain (Museum of Camelot)
Dislikes: King Arthur, Merlin

This is a rough draft. I'll edit this as we go along.

Basically yes. He was brought back as a spirit of vengeance. I had intended to bring in Morgana (Or a descendant) at some point to be the one responsible for it, but leave it a mystery initially.

Would you want to create her bio or me?
So Godjacob, we'll need to discuss how the plot of this RP is going to go in private. You've got some great ideas, but I need to make sure they don't clash with my planned narrative.

Sounds fine. I was just making some characters for this find Arthur plot. If you give me some plot points you had in mind, we can find a way to work them together. The last thing I want to do is hijack your story and go against what you had in mind.

Guess I just think a bit too far ahead LOL

I'm just gonna mention this, because it crossed mind. Since people are looking for Arthur, maybe Morgan le Fey should be involved. When Modred "killed" Arthur, Morgan, along with two other women, took him away. So she would have something to do with it. Just my opinion. Also, I may not be very active. I had to get four wisdom teeth pulled.

Indeed, but it's probably wisest to create your own mentor for now. Arthur can't be bothered while he's sealed away, Dracula's not keen on visitors, and Merlina is pretty busy. *eyes Clementina and Sismic*