• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Elemental Legends (Sign-Ups/Discussion)

What's your favorite interpretation of Dracula?

• Classic 1897 Book

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Dracula (Hotel Transylvania)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Antasma (Mario and Luigi: Dream Team)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dracula (Castlevania - Netflix Series) [Which is awesome - go watch it]

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Fafnir
Original Source: Norse myths
Magic Type: fire
Race: Dwarf, occasionally a Dragon
Magic Level: Level 9
Unique Magic: Draconic Corruption (transforms him into a dragon who's fire releases lots of toxic fumes)
Artifac: Anivar's ring (a cursed ring that splits the pain between him and the person inflicting it)
Magic: Dragon Fire (throws balls of dragon fire as he swings his hammer or can make his hammer erupt in dragon fire) - Gyser (stomps his leg causing a Magma Gyser to shoot up a magma pillar) - Battle Roar (gives out a war cry that makes him and all who he deems as allies stronger and more durable) - Draco Leap (temporary wings of fire appear on his back allowing him to jump higher and further than he normally can)
Residence: in a cave filled with treasure
Dislikes: sharp things, thieves, Holes

Name: Ivan Ferno
Magic Type: fire
Magic Level: level 0
Unique Magic: Pyrocalysm (Around 30 magma Gysers erupt at once all around him)
Artifact: none yet
Magic: none yet
Likes: pineapples, spicy food, sour food, leather jackets, dragons
Dislikes: rude people, thieves

Fafnir would be considered a villain here, Pain. Not really a Mentor. Your Apprentice looks good though, except for the lava geyser thing. There's no guarantee that there'll be 30 geysers nearby.

Name: Dull Ahan
Original Source: (where the character comes from): Folklore
Magic Type: Dark
Race: Fairy
Magic Level: 8
Unique Magic: Shadow form (Able to summon and shape shadows)
Artifact: his pumpkin head
Magic: Head bomb. (Throws his head that get engulfed in a black flame and explode on contact), Dark flames, Dark flame enchantements
Residence: the dark forest
Dislikes: losing his head, people who are too serious

Name: Claire Celty
Magic Type: electricity
Magic Level: 0
Unique Magic: Lightning god armor (Surrounding herself in intense electricity like an armor, can be used for both defence and offence, greatly enhances speed, strength and durability)
Artifact: none yet
Magic: none yet
Dislikes: dark places, being alone

By the way, for anyone who doesn't get the reference, Dull Ahan is a pun of Dullahan, the official name for the Headless Horseman

Last edited:
I've learned of what a Dullahan is, and like Fafnir I would consider that in the villain class. Can't really work as a Mentor. And please elaborate on the matter of the Unique Magic of Claire.

Well, preferably not the Grim Reaper on a horse. I turned Dracula into a good guy because there was definitely some light and sympathy brought out in him, and there were obvious Dracula stereotypes I could have as the basis for why he's always called a villain.

I see, well I'm gonna lay out my characters story (That I had in my head ATM) and you can either scrap it since it doesn't go with the overarching plot or you can work it into the main plot.

Basically the descendant of Merlin, Merlina, finds Devin and decides to train him as her apprentice. All the while the pair search for "the next" Arthur (Another apprentice, one to King Arthur) and the vengeful spirit of Modred tries to slay them and whoever "the next" Arthur is.

Basically something I just thought of in the last minute or so LOL

Basically the descendant of Merlin, Merlina, finds Devin and decides to train him as her apprentice. All the while the pair search for "the next" Arthur (Another apprentice, one to King Arthur) and the vengeful spirit of Modred tries to slay them and whoever "the next" Arthur is.
That could work, but I was thinking that King Arthur has actually been placed into temporal stasis for over a thousand years by Merlin in order to preserve his life. So perhaps they're merely trying to find Arthur, and this eventually causes them to cross paths with Dracula and his apprentice. The Modred spirit thing can work, since I have a similar idea for the penultimate villain.

Holy crud. Why didn't I know about this. I'm going to go with Arthur Pentagon as my mentor. My sheet will either be up soon or later today, (tomorrow? IDK It's already 2 am for me)

I didn't put much for magic because he wouldn't really have any.

Name
: King Arthur Pendragon
Original Source: King Arthur Legends
Age: Ageless (After he was taken to Avalon, he didn't age)
Magic Type: Light
Race: Human
Magic Level: 6
Unique Magic: King's Justice - Excalibur glows and he swings it at a powerful rate, while it is engulfed in light energy.
Artifact: Excalibur - The blade can cut through anything and can even blind his eneimes, by its flash. Increases his strength and stamina.
Magic: Power Boost- boost his own attack.
Hallowed Armor- Forms energy armor around him.
Residence: (where they live): Avalon
Dislikes: Lies, Deception, Spears (Horrible Joke)

Name: Thomas Mallory
Magic Type: Light
Magic Level: 0
Unique Magic: Fury's Strike - At incredible speed, he charges and slashes hard at his target.
Artifact: Caliburn - The Original sword in the stone. It increases his speed and power.
Magic: N/A
Dislikes: Liars, Those who break promises, People who don't try.

@Ry_Burst Looks good, but I was thinking that Arthur would be in a magical coma somewhere in Avalon. One of the first plot points would be finding Arthur and Excalibur. You can totally have him, and your character looks great. Just be aware that you won't be able to use Arthur for a while.

@Clementina Accepted for the final time - looks great!

Feel free to introduce your apprentice, BTW.

Oh, and for the sake of character interactions... where is everyone right now? Silas and Dracula are at Tepes Manor in Wallachia.