• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Elder scrolls rp? Maybe?

just poking around to see if anyone is interested in an elder scrolls rp (preferably set in skyrim after the major events of all of the DLC and main game have been completed)
If your interested just leave suggestions and your character bios below
Just for continuity's sake you CANNOT be a dragonborn nor can you use dragonshouts without an excellent reason discussed with me prior to you posting your bio
Also the Imperials won the war

Your character bio should consist of the following aspects at minimum
Name: Greldor the Ancient One
Race: High elf
Racial Class: Noble
Role: Conjurer and Battle Mage
Skills?: Master of the schools of Conjuration, Alteration and Destruction magic
Backstory (not completely necessary through I strongly encourage it): Born into a wealthy family of nobles, Greldor excelled at the mystic arts from a young age able to learn many spells while his classmates struggled to learn one. Although his destruction and alteration skills were great, conjuration was his passion and without long he was able to summon familiar at the young age of 10 before eventually mastering atronarchs by age 13. However it was not until he was brought before the grand mages of the Summerset Isles that his potential was finally revealed, Greldor was a pure highborn a rare occurrence meaning his magical skills were near limitless. This lead the grand mages believing the child's power to be dangerous to train him directly under their tutorage where his abilities could be closely monitored. It stayed that way for years, the child grew up, saw great mages pass into oblivion and refined his craft. So that when he was finally released almost 10 years later his abilities surpassed mages 10 times his age. After years spent training locked away in secret rooms and midnight training sessions, he was ready to decide his own fate. That fate was adventure ultimately leading him to the cold harsh conditions of skyrim

for the love of Skyrim here is mine

Name: Xaven
Race: Khajiit
Racial Class: Dar' or Do'
Role: Archer
Skills: Archery, single-handed combat, Thievery, tracking
Backstory: (for now all I'm going to say is) originally from Valenwood Xaven grew up being trained in the ways of assassination. At the age of 20 he was forced to flee from Valenwood to avoid authorities. He fled to the province of Skyrim where he continued his ways of hired assassination. Now 3 years has passed a strange dark elf claiming to be apart of the guard from Valenwood told him to hunt down a powerful mage the High Elf Greldor the Ancient One and kill him. When he refused the dark elf said he would be arrested for his crimes if he didn't. In his search for Greldor he encountered an old friend, Cayden Devlin a nord. They are currently searching for Greldor not to kill him for they have a different agenda.

Last edited:
Name: Cayden Devlin
Race: Nord
Racial Class: I Forgot what this even is because i have not Started a new adventure in Skyrim for like Forever
Role: One-Handed Theif/Assassin
Occupation: A Thieves Guild High Rank (I have no idea of what the Ranks of the Thieves Guild is)
Skills: Master of The Sneak, Pickpocket, Lockpicking and One-Handed Tree
Backstory: Cayden is a Nord from Valenwood and Lived there for 22 Years, Pickpocketing non-alert strangers and breaking into houses, He then was forced to move to Skyrim's Riften, because of his great skills he joined the Thieves guild, a Member taught him how to Use Daggers and Swords, He had been a Member for 3 Years, Being one of their best Members, He was sent on "Holiday leave" so he could take a break from stealing but ultimately just teamed up with the Khajiit "Xaven" to make more money

Last edited:
Honestly the Dar' and Do' title are apart of the Khajiit I still have to look them up to know them.
but we should create this Skyrim RP one of us three start an RP for Skyrim.

I LOVE Skyrim! And I can't wait to try this out!

Name: Alandria
Race: Wood Elf
Racial Class: Peasant (?)
Role: Thief
Skills: Archery, Dagger wielding, Alteration (Invisiblility)
Backstory: Alandria grew up in Riften, although she was born far away. Being the messed up place it is, Riften proved to be quite the difficult place to live, but she still prevailed. She survived by being a lowlife and a thief, stealing whatever food or money she could get. And when she felt like it, she grabbed her bow and went hunting. She was a fine hunter, as she was able to snipe a fox from fifty feet away. She lived in the sewers, in a tiny crevice where she kept her minimal belongings.

Can I still join?

Name:Lorung go-Yarzol
Race: Orc
Racial class: commoner/warrior
Role: brute
Skills: tracking, duel wielding, one handed wielding, shields, heavy armour, light armour
Backstory: born in largashbar, he grew up learning to fight and defend his tribe. He had a strong sense of pride when he was younger and often had to be corrected for stepping out of line. When he was a young adult he spoke out against the marriage of a nordish woman to the chief, the woman claiming that she had been kidnapped. In doing this the chief of his tribe burned a line across the bridge of his nose as punishment. Later the nord woman ran from the tribe, killing the baby she and the chief were raising. He has been sent along with a few other warrior to track down and bring back the woman, finding himself now adventuring the lands of skyrim in search of the missing wife.

Name: Ka'Tarr
Race: Khajiit
Racial Class: Unimportant, Common Mercenary
Role: Damage, Healing
Skills?: Ka'Tarr is a master of swords, destruction and healing magic, and hand to hand combat.
Backstory: Ka'Tarr was born on the streets of Cyrodil to parents he had not known, along with his twin sister, Ma'Rai. They had been put up for adoption, due to their parents being poor, unable to provide for them, according to the owner of the orphanage. They were soon adopted by an Argonian male and Khajiit female couple. While Ma'Rai only dabbled in swordplay as self defense, and was more fond of diplomacy and the like, learning from her foster-mother, Ka'Tarr was different. While he is naturally persuasive, he took to combat more than his sister did. His father trained him in sword-play and hand to hand combat, also teaching him how to stay under water for a longer time with his breath held. Eventually, he left for the Mage's College in Skyrim to learn how to use his magical powers. Afterwards, he became a mercenary.

Well, Count me in!
Name: Milus
Race: Argonian
download (11).jpg(Hopefully this works xD)
Racial Class: Unknown, Daedric Warrior/Mage
Role: Heavy Hitting/Destruction
Skills?: Master of Blades, Destruction User
Backstory: As a young Argonian, Milus was abandoned by his parents, Daedra that were searching for Gifts for the gods Stumbled Over him(Literally), they decided to take him as the gift, After while he learned how to use a blade, Wear heavy Armor, and Pray to the gods--Like Daedra, He always wanted to know what The outside world was, he only been inside the Temple or in the forest, but he wanted to go beyond that, he wanted to go Beyond the forest, Meet new People, and find out what happened to his parents.

Last edited:
I can do that. The question is, how do we want it to start, and how do we want it to proceed? Do we want to have our characters saving the world, or just doing what they have to to live normal lives, etc.?

Name: Draco the Bloody handed.
Race: Argonian
Racial Class: Housecarl
Role: Sneaky guy with Sword and electricity magic (I think that counts)
Skills?: Chain lighting, Electricity Shot
Backstory: I want to devolp him in the RP
No you need a backstory and the role of "sneaky guy with electricity magic" isn't really a role, it's a description and a basic one at that
Denied

Alright, I'll start the RP Thread up tomorrow. We'll see how well it goes, and I suppose I'll decide how we'll get in to the heroic group position. It may take a while, though. Two things I want your all's opinion on. One: Should this be Ask to Join? Two: Should we at least have some of our characters start in the same city, with reason, so they can meet each other quickly?

I got rejected because I didn't know what to call a stealth wizard. Also, It origannly said that a backstory was not required, only encouraged. I was denied because I didn't have backstory. That doesn't match up.

@DarkEmporer Whiterun is kinda overrated, We should start in a city like Falkreath, Riften, The dwarven city place (Forgot the name, Im about to play Skyrim so i should be up to date)

I got rejected because I didn't know what to call a stealth wizard. Also, It origannly said that a backstory was not required, only encouraged. I was denied because I didn't have backstory. That doesn't match up.
You got rejected because your character profile lacked the depth and thought that everyone else's had
Yes I do realize I said a backstory wasn't completely necessary at first but looking at the profiles of everyone else your character seems so one dimensional without a good backstory

Also I'm free again so if you want me to write it up I can
Also spells from the Apocalypse magic mod are also allowed in this rp aslong as you give adequate reasoning on why you should be allowed to use specific spells

Last edited: