• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eight and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Drowzee, lets get creative. Use Confusion!" A pink aura flashed around Drowzee, then suddenly around Pikachu. The attack was unable to be dodged and Pikachu took damage.

"Pikachu, we can get back at them! Use Double Team!" Multiple Pikachus were surrounding Drowzee.

"Meditate, Drowzee!" The Drowzee began to concentrate and try to find the real Pokemon.

"Electro Ball!" A sudden ball of electricity was sent out. Drowzee instantly found the right Pikachu.

"Quick! Disable before it hits you!" Claire was sure that Drowzee would be unable to dodge and wanted to make use of next turn. Drowzee was hit with Electro Ball and fainted, but now she had the upper hand come next turn.

"Return, Drowzee."

JayJay carefully studdied the battle. He realized what Claire was doing and grinned.

"You can do it, Claire!" He cheered

"Diglett, I need your help. Take the stage!" Claire grinned. "Prepare to meet your match, Surge. Diglett, use Magnitude!" The ground shook greatly, knocking a few workers off their feet. Pikachu was shaken up so badly that it fainted.

"Voltorb, lets go! We need to finish this up soon. I've got a meeting. Use Light Screen!"

Claire knew that Diglett would do less damage with the Light Screen up. "Use Dig! Get under the barrier!" Diglett dug underground.

JayJay smiled broadly. He knew that light screen only blocked five sides of the pokemon, below wasn't one of them in the case, seeing as Voltorb was already on the ground

Claire grinned. "You wanted this over, Surge? I'll end it for you. Diglett, finish off Voltorb. Dig, once more! Strike your foe!" The Voltorb was launched high and then landed back onto the ground with a thud. Voltorb shook slightly, almost like a Pokeball, then fainted.

"Well, I'll be darn." Surge smiled.

JayJay jumped for joy. He knew she could do it.

"Yeah! Woo hoo! Way to go!" He cheered, then he gathered theit things and headed back down from the bleachers to meet up with her

Claire smiled and joined JayJay when they met up with Surge.

"You two are growing to be stronger trainers. Rock Tunnel is your next destination, I'm sure. You'll need a machine called Flash to get through it. I'm sure someone around here has one if you do not. But, you cannot use it until you get this badge. I present to you your third badge."

"So, with that gym defeated, next destination would be Lavender Town. That town doesn't have a gym. It would give us a nice chance to either take a break or explore more. It's not like we have to rush into a battle with the next leader." Claire shrugged. "But, it doesn't matter to me. Whatever you choose. However, it would be best if we rest here in Vermilion tonight. That's just my opinion."

"Hm . . ." JayJay took out a guide book and looked at the map. He was debating, but decided that Lavender Town was the best idea and that they should rest here for the night. He lead the way back to the Pokemon Center

Night would soon be approaching. Claire took the opportunity to get dinner for the two for the night. Seeing as JayJay beat her to it, she thought she'd get it for a change. Though, underneath her calm nature, she still had a hint of worry locked away for now within her.

JayJay knew that Claire was worried, but he didn't ask what about, he knew she'd hide the truth. He was worried as well, but decided to push the thoughts from his mind for now. They made it back to the Pokemon center and relaxed in the room they were borrowing

Claire soon returned with a new meal that was offered by the PokeMart. Shrimp Fried in Rice sounded like a decent dish to take and she carried it with her back to the Pokemon Center. "We'll need all of our strength for tomorrow. Might be best if we pack it in early tonight."

JayJay nodded and ate quickly. He took off his shirt and crawled into bed to relax. He was worried about Claire and the feeling in his spine, but couldn't do anything about it.

Claire stood up after getting a bite to eat. "I think I'm just going to go out for some air. I just need to relax a bit under the sky, I guess." Claire was sure by now that JayJay knew about her thoughts. She hoped maybe some fresh air would settle her down.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Sorry, but, you guys are lucky this wasn't raised to my attention sooner.

You're also lucky that the grammar thread no longer exists, but this is reason enough for me to remake it.

Both of you, you need to work on the quality of your RP posts. Join someone else's and see if your meet their standards. Don't start a private RP with this blatant disregard for things such as basic grammar.

I'll be keeping an eye on both of your posts in these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.