• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Egg Hatchers: Journey Through Johto

(I don't really want to win this fight, Reina is pretty inexperienced)

"Chimchar, look out!" Chimchar looked back at Reina, though was pushed back by Gible. Chimchar was luckily not too injured, however Chimchar suffered an overwhelming hit. "It seems Gible's speed is most noticeable. However," Reina lifts her palm out, starting an order. "I know that you are very light. You can counter with a very quick punch!" Chimchar seems motivated by this speech, and wants to overcome his limits despite the advantage Gible has over Chimchar. "You can launch this move quicker than Gible has, so you have to make this count. Quick, please end this!"

"Chim....." Chimchar's fist is on his waist, "CHAR!" He launches forward, and dashes toward Gible. He jumps up and throws a Focus Punch.

"Huh? That voice, it hurts my ears.." Reina looks back, looking at a small Larvitar peeking out of the bushes. "What is that?"

Last edited:
"What the hell is that noise?!" James shouted, Gible didn't care about the battle anymore, Only his ears! Leaving Gible to take a very powerful focus punch, dealing massive damage to Gible without James noticing, James looked over to the bushes where the noise was coming from, "There's a Larvitar using screech!" He said. James reached for his Pokeball while trying to cover his ears, and sent out Treecko, "Treecko!" The small gecko yelled happily, although, it's not much of a surprise nobody heard it. "TREECKO! USE BULLET SEED ON THE LARVITAR!" James shouted as loud as he could, and Treecko hopped up and shot bullet seeds at Larvitar, hoping the screeching would stop.

Larvitar kept on screaming at the top of it's lungs while hopping on Drake and Larvitar was surprisingly pretty heavy, "Jeez your loud buddy!" Drake screamed over the noise, he noticed the girl walking over, "well that sucks, UGH!" Drake's sentence was cut off by the jumping Larvitar, "At least he likes me" Drake thought while all the chaos was happening, Larvitar was hit by the seeds and let out a cry as he rolled backwards, shortly after, tears started filling his eyes and let out an even sharper screech in pain. "What was that?" Drake said while covering his ears

Reina runs toward the fallen Larvitar, while somehow trying to not be bothered by the noise. "It's fine, little Pokémon." She holds the Larvitar in her arms, attempting to calm him down.

James was still covering his ears, Gible was too, and Treecko especially, being the closest to the screeching except for Drake, and Reina, who James thought had gone insane, Luckily, Gible was too focused on ear pains that he almost completely forgot about his battle pains. "Well, Using bullet seed certainly didn't help very much, did it?" He said, in a disappointed voice.

Drake was on the floor in too much pain to get up, he lifted his head and saw the girl holding Larvitar, who was still crying, "There's no way he's calming down." Drake said, but of course, he was wrong and Larvitar seemed to be completely calm and happy, "W-what?" Drake said, he crawled over to Larvitar, and took him from The girl's arms, "How did you do that?!" Drake asked while Larvitar was hugging him tightly around his neck, happy to be back with his owner.

"I don't know, I just did." Reina shrugged. "I knew I had to calm down that Pokémon, so I did what I felt would help." Her Chimchar was exhausted from both the battle and the sound. "Anyway, your Pokémon is cute, what is it's name?" She smiled.

James finally uncovered his ears, incredibly glad he wasn't hit by screech any longer, his Pokemon were too, He decided that Treecko had done his job for the time, so he put him back in his pokeball, "Treecko, Return!" he said. "After you two are done over there, how about we continue our battle, Reina?" He asked Reina, and Gible was ready for battle again. as he did a little happy dance, and then fell over. James giggled, "You can't walk around very easily with those little feet and large body, can you?" Gible shook its head, acting all proud of itself, It got up and stood proudly, And then it fell over, again.

"Sure, Chimchar, do you want to resume the battle?" Chimchar replied with a faint "Chimchar" that reassured Reina. "Chimchar is tired from the battle, though it seems like he wants to continue. Alright, use scratch!" Her Chimchar sharpens his claws, and uses it to jump into the air and scratch the small Gible. "You sure love to jump, don't you?"

Drake looked up to her, "I think his name is Larvitar" Drake said as Larvitar started dancing around Drake, "By the way thanks for calming him down." He saw the battle was resuming and decided to watch still, "Pay close attention Larvitar, you could learn something from this." Drake said sternly, and surprisingly, Larvitar was calm as he watched the battle, it seemed like he was analyzing the moves, something completely out of his nature.

Last edited:
While the jump caught Gible off guard, It gave Gible tons of reaction time, allowing Gible to dodge it, "Alright, Now use dragon claw!" Gible ran at Chimchar, and attempted to strike Chimchar with dragon claw, James anticipated to take a hit by Chimchar, Because Chimchar was fast, and Gible wasn't as fast.

"That seems like a very powerful move. Chimchar, try to predict what Gible will do. You're friends, right? Friends know exactly how other friends think." Chimchar realized that his jump won't work, and so he attempts to sprint forward.

This might work, since Chimchar can react quickly, which gives enough time to dodge and counterattack. I have some doubts, but I believe in his abilities, she thought. Reina attempted a reckless strategy, however she understood Chimchar in a way that allowed her to perform the move.

Larvitar started getting pumped up and he let out a shout and started glowing, suddenly there was a giant sandstorm coming from Larvitar, Drake covered his eyes, "Hey, isn't that the move Sandstorm?" Drake said recognizing it immediately, Drake endured the sandstorm to Larvitar, "Hey buddy, you cant mess with their battle you know?" Drake said as he picked him up, Larvitar squealed happily and hugged his neck tightly.

Gible was confused of why Chimchar was running, but Gible continued the attack at Chimchar, Hoping he would hit, However, James saw something was wrong, as Chimchar was very fast, and could dodge it easily, Taking a risk, he shouted.

"Gible! Dig your dragon claw in the ground, and launch dirt into Chimchar's eyes!"

Gible, shocked, quickly dug his dragon claw in the ground. causing dirt to fly out of the ground in Chimchar's direction, Gible was running very fast though, and the dragon claw launched him into the air like he was pole-vaulting, And so, Gible fell on the ground, It didn't do much to Gible, but it was still pretty damaging, Now all James could do was dirt hit Chimchar.

Drake noticed his strategy quickly, He was trying to use the dirt to lower Chimchar's accuracy but still taking damage, While they were battling, Drake saw a Noibat dive by him and fly away, "Hey wait!" Drake yelled at the Noibat and started running after it and Larvitar followed.

As Kai walked out of the Pokemon Center, and heard James tell him about the training, he saw James and Reina battling. "Good luck, you too." said Kai. And then............he heard the loudest screech he has ever heard. "What the heck?!" Kai said. Deino was in his pokeball so he was fine from the sound. Kai yelled for someone to calm it down, and then he saw James's Treecko use bullet seed on a Larvitar. "Not with violence!" yelled Kai. After Kai said that, he saw Reina go up to the Larvitar and calm it down. Kai was SUPER confused, but then he got up and walked to the grass to start training.

After he saw the sandstorm made by Larvitar, Kai went up to the owner of the Larvitar. "Hey, nice Larvitar you got there. I've got a Deino. Hey, what's your name?" Kai said, with Deino next to him. He then saw the Noibat, with Drake running after it. Kai ran with him so he could see what Drake would do.

"Chimchar!" Chimchar covered his eyes and tripped over Gible, falling to the ground. "Oh no, Chimchar! Wipe the dirt out of your face!" Reina quickly ordered. Chimchar attempted to wipe the dirt out, though his sight was still blurry.

"Okay, now, kick Gible now that he is on the ground!" Chimchar attempted to use Double Kick, however he missed due to the dirt. Chimchar needs time to attack Gible once again, which greatly concerned Reina.

Last edited:
"Who are you? it doesn't matter." Drake told him as they were running, "Larvitar, i want you to use your sandstorm, but can you aim it to Noibat?" Drake told Larvitar, Larvitar attempted a few Sandstorms going Noibat's way, but Noibat was quick and avoided all of them, "Larvitar jump on my arms and i'll boost you up!" Drake told him, Larvitar jumped on Drake's hands and he boosted Larvitar above Noibat to get a clean shot at him. The Noibat fell down, but Drake caught him in his arms before he landed on the floor.

James saw an opening, Chimchar couldn't land any attacks, Which meant Chimchar couldn't block or dodge any either, James thought, "Gible! Use tackle!" Gible charged towards Chimchar, James saw Drake leaving, but didn't think much of it since he was so focused on the battle.

Chimchar was struck back, severely injured by Gible's attack. "Chimchar! I'm sorry, but you have to continue." Reina helps up Chimchar. "it's your last chance. I don't know any of your moves, so use all you got! Please!" She is very tense, though Chimchar is inspired to keep going, and prepares for a giant counter-attack. He yells "Chim.. CHAR!" and uses counter, dealing double the damage Gible has done to him.

"What?! impossible!" James shouted, as Gible took a massive hit, being blown away, Gible was sent flying, and rolled for a little while, until he finally got on his feet. "Gible! Are you okay?" James shouted to Gible, Gible nodded and got up, Although he was seriously roughed up, any more hits would certainly strike him down, "Gible! Sand tomb!" James shouted, as it was the only thing he could really do at this point, as sand surrounded Chimchar.

OOC: He basically ran out of PP

Chimchar used all of his energy up from the Counter, so he couldn't strike away the sand. "Chimchar, use your tail to strike away the sand!" Reina pleaded, though Chimchar wouldn't respond, rather stare at Reina in a sad manner. He would just flail, attempting to blow the sand away. His health was depleting quickly. His tail started to burn out. "I for-" Reina attempts to forfeit, though Chimchar gallops toward Gible and strikes him with a flail. He faints after using this move.

(OOC: Chimchar used, Struggle! its not very effective...
BIC:

"Woah!" James said as Gible went flying, Gible had taken quite the beating, and then began to cry, "Alright, time to take you to the Pokemon Center," James returned Gible to his pokeball, "Good battle, Uh, Sorry, I don't think I caught your name yet... But it was a good battle." James said, as he began to slowly walk back to the Pokemon Center.

Reina ran over to the battle scene, and held the fainted Chimchar in her arms, as she didn't have a Pokéball. "Yeah, it was a good battle. Oh, my name's Reina. And yours?" She began to move back to the Pokémon Center as well.

"Mine is James, Nice to meet you Reina," James said, as he entered the Pokemon center and waited for his Gible to heal, "So, where did you get that Chimchar?" James asked, while browsing at different things in the Pokemart. "You don't seem to have a Pokeball for it," James observed, as he bought a few parts at the Pokemart.

"I got it from an egg, though I wasn't going to battle with it." Reina smiled. "The battle between us changed my outlook on battling, and now Chimchar and I will start our adventure!" Reina told James, and then went to the cashier. "Could I buy five Pokéballs and two potions, please?" She got the Pokédollars from her bag, and gave it to the clerk. She received the items, and went over to Nurse Joy to get her Chimchar back.

"Your Pokémon are now fighting fit! I will hope to see you again!" The nurse bowed. "Thanks!" Reina replied, opening the Pokéball that Nurse Joy gave her, revealing Chimchar. "Chim!" Chimchar jumps onto Reina's head, and she put Chimchar's Pokéball into her bag. "I'll call you Chim, then!" Reina slowly moves toward the exit of the Pokémon Center.

Last edited:
"Sorry little guy." Drake told the Noibat, "I went a little overboard." Drake chuckled, Noibat looked at Drake in awe, Noibat leaped out of Drake's arms and walked up to Larvitar. Noibat took out its wing and Larvitar shook it vigorously, but happily. Drake noticed two things in a few minutes, the first thing he found out was that Noibat was a female, and secondly The battle had already ended between the two people. He figured they went to the center, so he went to the center also and to his surprise, Noibat followed him back as well. Drake thought it would follow him for a little bit and fly away eventually, but that never happened and Noibat followed him all the way to the Pokemon Center along with Larvitar of course, and like he thought he saw the two people who were battling, and the girl was walking out. "Hey, you again." Drake told her, Larvitar was chewing on a corner of the front desk and Noibat was on Drake's shoulder eating a berry he found when they were all walking to the Pokemon Center.

Reina stopped, happy to see the trainer again. "Hello. What is your name? I haven't actually *learned* it!" She is embarrassed that they haven't even figured out each other's names yet, though it wasn't that farfetched that she hasn't told her own name. They barely talked to each other, after all. "My name is Reina." Her Chimchar drops onto the ground, pecking softly at Drake's Larvitar. She smiles, and then looks at her Chimchar. "You are already making friends, aren't you, Chim?" She quickly looks back at Drake, awaiting his response.

James was waving goodbye, but then saw drake, "Oh, it's you again!" James waved to drake, running over to join the party, "Huh?" James noticed the Noibat, "I didn't see that before, Did you just catch it?" James asked Drake, He'd never seen a Noibat before, He didn't even know what it was.

"I guess i never told you my name, well my name is Drake." He told Reina, He turned over to James, "I didn't catch him, he sort of just followed me here, he's grown a liking to me i suppose." Drake told him, "I'm heading off to explore Johto, i just want to travel, i'm not into Gyms or anything." Larvitar was playing with the Chimchar near him and Noibat was still on his shoulder, "i guess i never actually caught these guys before, maybe i should try." Drake told them and looked at his Pokemon friends, Noibat nodded at him and Larvitar wasn't paying attention, he was busy playing with Chimchar. Drake had a feeling Noibat would be his best battler, he was loyal and proved to be strong against a Pokemon with a type advantage, when battling Larvitar.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Drake." Reina nodded, then called Chimchar to come back onto her head. "Well, I'm seeking to discover all kinds of Pokémon, and become friends with my own." Reina said. "We'll meet again, when we are stronger, right?" Chimchar danced around on Reina's head. Reina turned to James, saying "I wonder if your Gible will evolve." She left the Pokémon Center.

OOC: When should we actually meet again? Though, we are going the same way. Tell me your thoughts and I'll edit accordingly. EDIT: Alright

BIC: "Chim, do you want to explore Johto?" Reina looked up at Chim, which the Chimchar playfully agreed, and Reina decided to leave Cherrygrove City. "Then, lets move to Route 30."

Last edited:
"Well thanks, see you around." Drake told her as she left the building, He wanted to get some stuff before he left. "I suppose your leaving too?" Drake told James.

OOC: I suppose Violet City which is the next city on the map of Johto. So not too far, maybe even the Dark Cave which is just before Violet City.

"Yeah, I'm traveling Johto with Kai, I plan to visit the gyms, But it's all up to Kai," James replied to Drake. "Anyways, See ya, I'll probably see you again though." James told drake. "Good luck guys!" He told both of them, and walked out of the Pokemon Center and went to find Kai.

Reina ran across the path, entering Route 30. There was tall grass upon the side of the sidewalk, which intrigues her. "Chim, there might be Pokémon in the tall grass. Let's go check it out!" Reina walked off the path, and into the grass. Chimchar jumped onto her shoulder. "Chim.." He dropped into the grass, being pushed back by an unknown force.

"Weedle!" The Pokémon growled, launching Chimchar back outside the grass. "Weedle? What an interesting bug!" Reina smiled, "Chimchar? Are you okay?" Her Chimchar nodded, though he seemed hurt. His arms were dropped in front of him instead of his side, and his eyes felt smaller than usual.

"Okay, use scratch!" Reina replied. Chimchar responded, and hurt Weedle, though he hit the small spike on it's head. Chimchar screeched. "Oh no, Chimchar!" Reina grabbed and held Chimchar tightly, obtaining a Potion from her bag. "Here you go." She sprayed the potion at Chimchar, undoing the damage that Weedle had done. "That's great that you are healed, though you somehow seem hurt, still." She put Chimchar back onto the ground. She wasn't wrong; Weedle had poisoned Chimchar, causing him to drastically lose his willpower.

"Bug's should be weak against fire, right? Chimchar, use your tail to ignite Weedle!" Reina ordered Chimchar, which Chimchar agreed and used Ember. The flames that Weedle had touched burned Weedle, which severely injured him. Reina moved towards the Weedle, holding a Pokéball out. "Do you want to go on an adventure with me?" She asked the bug. Weedle moved her head down, then lifted it seconds later. He touched the button, and went inside the Pokéball. He didn't struggle at all, the Pokéball was completely still. "I don't have a way to take the poison away," she thought, "so you can stay in your Pokéball until we get to the next Pokémon Center. Sorry, though we'll revisit this area soon." Reina deposited Chimchar into his Pokécharm, while he had a silly grin on his face, despite the injuries. Reina decided to continue through Route 30, following the long path.

OOC: If I had to decide levels, though not canon to the anime, Chimchar would be level three at this point (Chimchar was level two when it hatched) and Weedle would be level five.

BIC: Later on in the path, a child greeted Reina. "Hey, my name is Zack," the youngster said, "want to battle my Pokémon?" Since Reina's Pokémon were injured, Reina declined. "Sorry, no. Though, I'll battle you once I can heal my Chimchar from poison." Reina felt bad, though it wasn't very fair if the kid was at full strength. "Oh, that? Here's a thing to cure poison. Sorry for the trouble, I just really want to battle someone who isn't my age!" Reina felt obliged to battle him at this point. "Thanks!" She grabbed the Pokéball from her left pocket, and released Chimchar. "Here you go, Chim." Reina sprayed the antidote, and Chimchar was no longer poisoned.

"Okay then, I'll send out my Pokémon," Zack smirked, "go Pidgey!" A small bird was released from the white Pokéball, yelling "Pidge" while using it's wings to hover. Reina grabbed the Pokéball containing the burned Weedle, and released him. "Quick, Weedle, poison Pidgey!" Weedle ran towards Pidgey and attempted to strike it, though the Pidgey flew back. "Use tackle!" Responded the youngster Zack. The result concerned Reina, since one more hit would defeat Weedle. Luckily, Weedle dodged the tackle. "And aim for the finish!" The Weedle once again striked Pidgey with the spike on it's head, though it was successful this time. The Pidgey was poisoned. "Pidgey!" Said the saddened Zack.

"Come back, Weedle." Reina pressed the button on Weedle's Pokéball, sending him back to his temporary home. "Chimchar, start dodging!" She ordered. "Pidgey, use gust!" The youngster told his Pidgey, as he understood what Reina was trying to do. He decided to corner Chimchar, though the reliable monkey counter-attacked by swiping the winds back with his tail. "Nice job, Chim!" Reina overjoyed.

Ranged attacks won't affect Chimchar, so I'll have to strike Chimchar outright, thought Zack. Chimchar is already battle-damaged, so I have a chance to defeat him!

"Pidgey, use tackle!" Zack held out his palm, confident in Pidgey's abilities. "Chimchar, please counter it!" The Chimchar yelled his name, blocking the tackle. He then defeated Pidgey with a powerful punch. Smoke emerged, and when it cleared after a short time, it was clear that Pidgey was knocked out. "Erk.." Zack swallowed his spit. "Go Metapod..?" The trainer released a Pokémon who seemed to be in a green cocoon.

Oh no, he has another Pokémon? In the battle with James, Chim couldn't attack after countering his move! Reina was confused on Metapod's capabilities, though she believed in Chimchar.

No, Chim has changed since then, he can pull off one more move. This is a bug type, right? She thought. "Chim! Give it all you got and use your tail once more!" The Chimchar started to run towards Metapod. "Metapod, use harden!" Zack replied, boosting Metapod's defense greatly. Chimchar burns Metapod, though the smoke from the flames prevent both trainers from seeing the result.

Many seconds later, the smoke is gone. The Metapod stood for a few seconds, and then fell backwards, fainting. The Chimchar, though injured, is still standing. The winner of this battle is Reina. "Good job," Zack returned his Metapod, "it was a great battle." Chimchar jumped for joy. "Same to you, it was a very close fight." The trainers parted ways, and then moved on. Chimchar stood on Reina's shoulder, and Weedle was in his Pokéball.

Many minutes later, Reina had gone past Route 30, and entered Route 31. She saw a cave in the distance, supposedly a tourist attraction for hikers called the Dark Cave. "That looks cool, but it's probably dark in there, Chim." Reina looked up at Chimchar. "Your fire could make it brighter, though your flame is small." The Chimchar agrees, and they move past the tall grass. Pokémon were chasing after them, obviously, though they ran past them quickly.

Eventually, Reina enters the next city with a Pokémon Center, Violet City. The Pokémon Center was right next to the entrance, so she decided to heal her Pokémon first. "Thank you for waiting, here are your Pokémon." Nurse Joy bowed. "And if you are here to see the Gym Leader, he is not here currently. There is an inn in this town north-west from here." Nurse Joy pointed north-west. "Thanks!" Reina took her Pokémon back, and left the center.

OOC: So we are meeting at Violet City, I believe. Though should we meet before the gym leader comes back and go through Bellsprout Tower or..? Please tell me your thoughts.

Drake started walking towards Violet City, Larvitar was in a Pokeball, while Noibat was on his shoulder even though he caught him with a Pokeball as well, he took notes on some bushes and trees, and found a tree that a rare Pokemon called Heracross lives in, Drake wanted to do some training with his two Pokemon, Noibat knew the moves, Gust, Leech Life and Leer, with Larvitar knowing, Bite, Screech and Sandstorm.

OOC: I did say that i didn't really want to do gym battles, but i thought that it might be cool to meet when you got a badge, since in the anime and even games, rivals or friends meet up after gym battles, so maybe right after the gym, and im still on route 30 which is a little bit away, so you can challenge it.

Last edited:
Since the Gym Leader is not present, Reina decided that she could enter Bellsprout Tower. Chimchar would have an advantage in the tower, so it could help both of her Pokémon. As she walked through the floored tower, she encountered many Pokémon trainers higher than her Chimchar's level. Though, the battle went as expected. Chim had burned through at least fifteen Bellsprout's until she had reached the top. The sun fell, revealing the night sky.

"We're close, Chim! One last trainer!" Reina walked towards the elder.

"You, I will test your affinity between you and your Pokémon!" The elder sent out a Bellsprout, which seemed easy for Reina. "Vine whip the Pokémon, Bellsprout!" The elder ordered the small plant-like Pokémon.

Chimchar jumped onto the ground, which the whip isn't effective at all. He walks toward the Bellsprout. "Use a fire move!" Chimchar smiled, kicking Bellsprout to the side with a Blaze Kick.

"How could that Pokémon take down my Bellsprout with ease?" The elder was afraid, though he kept one Pokémon up his sleeve. "It's fine, I can defeat him. Go Hoothoot!" Pressing the button on the Pokéball reveals an owl Pokémon.

"Chimchar!" Chim ran towards Hoothoot, about to use scratch. "Hypnotize him." The elder responded, which Hoothoots eyes changed shape into an illusion. Chimchar slowed down shortly after.

"Huh? Don't look at the eyes, Chim!" Reina told Chimchar, though he was already asleep. "Alright, go Weedle!" She sent out her remaining Pokémon, Weedle. "Wee-Weedl-Weedle!" Cried the happy Weedle. "Poison the opponent!" Said Reina, which Weedle directly followed her orders. Hoothoot quickly dodged the strike, though Weedle attempted to strike Hoothoot once again. The owl Pokémon became tired soon, which was the perfect time for Weedle to strike. "Now's your chance, attack!" The small spike on Weedle's head hit Hoothoot, poisoning it. The owl screeched, hurting both the trainer's and Pokémon's ears. Though, Hoothoot wasn't done yet.

Hoothoot continued to hit Weedle, and the bug wouldn't fight back, despite Reina's protests. Soon after, Weedle was thrown on the ground, injured. A bright light surrounded Weedle, and eventually was hidden in a yellow cocoon. "Weedle, you evolved! I mean, I guess I should say Kakuna." Reina felt worried somehow, since Metapod only used harden in her last encounter with it. "Hmph, use peck, Hoothoot!" Hoothoot stabbed Kakuna's cocoon, though it was constantly hardening. This quickly passed the time, which Chimchar eventually was able to stand again. At this point, Hoothoot was already weakened by the poison.

"What, he's awake!?" The old man quickly noticed, worried of what would happen next. "Kakuna, trap Hoothoot somehow!" Reina ordered, which Kakuna trapped the Hoothoot with a string shot.

"CHIM!" Chimchar roared, striking Hoothoot downwards with a Fire Punch. "What? How do you have such a relationship with your Pokémon!?" The elder was awestruck, returning the fainted Hoothoot. When he looked back, Reina already left. She was impatient after such a long battle, after all.

Since it was late at night, Reina decided to stay at the Violet City Inn for a night. In the next day, perhaps the gym leader would finally appear.

OOC: Well, Reina will challenge Falkner tomorrow, so I suppose you will stay in the inn as well? Tell me what is happening ^^

Last edited:
Jake was walking around after helping the professor and found an egg sitting under a tree, cold. Jake picked up the egg and ran to the nearest pokecenter, he made it, exhausted. He was told by Nurse Joy he had saved the egg and if he had not done something the pokemon in the egg would have died, this made him feel good. Nurse Joy handed him the egg, after it was was healed , which he then ran to the professor to show the egg. The professor said" If you want I can give you one of my pokemon if you want to hatch that egg. Jake refused the pokemon and began walking back to his home in violet city and began keeping the egg warm, he layed down that night keeping the egg warm with all his blankets.

OOC: Sounds good, i will be staying the night at Violet as well.

Drake past a dark cave and found a Dunsparce, he tried catching it, but it got away. He finally made it to Violet City, it was already dark, so he supposed he would stay the night, Drake couldn't afford any of the rooms, but he could afford blankets from a store, he bought some and spent the night in a tree, with Larvitar sleeping on his lap, and Noibat was still half awake, perching on Drake's shoulder. Drake wondered if he would see those people again, only time will tell he supposed.

OOC: I went on an overnight hike, and I'm busy, sorry for the delay

BIC: James had been training his pokemon, He'd found a few more pokemon on the route he was training, He was just waiting for Kai to finish training, His pokemon were getting stronger and stronger, Gible sometimes acted a little funny, but it was a very rare Occurrence, He thought he should challenge the gym after Kai was done training, His pokemon were getting tired after A lot of training.