• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eeveelution Warriors

Flare looked out into the sky, her injured paws burning. Flare sighed sadly, and hung her head. "Why did you change? Were my feeling not enough? I know you can hear me...." She whispered, tears filling her green eyes. "Why?! Why?! Why?! ANSWER ME!!!" She sobbed.

'I am sorry love, I am just doing what is best for us.' A voice whispered. 'But one thing didn't change, I still love you.'

Flare savored his voice, before standing on injured paws and bouncing back into the den, her carefree self.

Bolt walked inside the den "Hey Flare? Why are you jumping on your paws?" Bolt looked at her paws. Bolt squinted her eyes and sighed, shaking her head. She walked to her nest and layed down but watched Flare's every move.

Flare ignored her friend and started dancing to the songs of the cave, that most pokemon couldn't hear. Her paw steps were soft, and quick like a Buneary's, as she spun and bounced around, making no sound as she did. When she was sure Bolt was asleep, Flare landed on her paws and winced slightly in pain, and jumped onto a rock, curling up into a ball and and falling asleep. As she was zoning out of conciseness, she felt another body wrap around her.

'Go to sleep love, everything will be fun.' A Voice whispered into her ear and she fell into a deep sleep.

"Hey... Erm, So need somewhere to stay tonight?" He said handing the Espeon an Oran berry. He looked at the sunset.

"Isn't it pretty?" He asked out loud. He put a paw over his mouth, he hadnt menu to say that out loud.

"Well... Basically anywhere would be better than a rain-soaked tree." Solstice commented after internally snickering at Nocturne's remark. The sunset was very nice indeed, it even caused Solstice to bite her tounge in order to refrain from saying something. The Espeon bit into the Oran berry and was instantly surprised on how much better it tasted compared to sticks and wood.

"Here ill show you." He said getting up and stretching. He began walking towards a patch of tall grass that had a few rocks in it. "This is the den I've been working on." He said as he ducked inside. It was nice in warm in the under ground den because the ground above it was made of sandy gravel, so it retained heat.

Bolt sighed as she went walking to find someone to talk to. She walked to the water and a Vaporeon came out. His nose touched Bolt's. "Hi I'm Ben!" the Vaporeon said and smiled. "I'm Bolt!" Bolt said. Ben came out of the water and bounced around, he seemed as lively as Bolt was. Bolt ran after him. "Hey do you want to learn how to swim? I will hold you from under, Promise!" Ben said and ran to the water. "Oh I really wanted to learn how to swim!" Bolt said and dash in the water and Ben held her up. Once she got the hang of the feet process Ben let her go and she swam, but she didn't know that Ben wasn't holding her. Ben popped up in front of Bolt and Ben hugged Bolt and He took her to land. Bolt gave Ben a friendly nuzzle before he sunk back into the water. Bolt walked to the big tree and started to cry. She wanted someone to always stay by her. Her parents abandoned her and that was all of her childhood trauma.

Solstice carefully padded into the den, instantly surprised by the warmth. She smiled and looked around to see how the warmth worked. The sandy ground and gravel seemed to keep the heat in the den. "I love how you planned this out so perfectly! The gravel's minerals work perfectly to keep in the heat!" The Espeon cooed, instantly leaning back on her haunches and stretching a paw up to the ceiling. Solstice dropped back down so she was in a sitting position and smiled at Nocturne. "I appreciate the offer, it's very nice." She smiled warmly.

"Err, Thanks!" He said quickly shrugging off his awkwardness. His nest was a few feat away. He curled up and rested his head on his paws. He sighed quietly. It had taken him forever to make it this big.

Bolt's ear flicked "I should go mountain climbing" Bolt said and walked to the water "Hey Ben!" She shouted and the blue Vaporeon popped his head out from the water "yeah?" he said and came out of the water. "Wanna go climbing?" Bolt said walking to the mountains. "Sure!" he said and started to run after Bolt. One they got to the top of the mountain they looked around before someone pushed them. They fell and got tangled in vines with no thorns in them 1 meter away from the ground. The vines wrapped around Bolt's muzzle, legs and body. The vines wrapped around Ben's body, legs and tail. "Help!, Help!" Ben screeched trying to get help.

Flare heard yelling, and jumped off the rock she was on and ran towards the sounds, ignoring the stinging in her paws. When she made it to the sound, she saw Blot and a Vaporeon tangled in some vines. Inhaling, Flare let out her Fire Spin, knowing it wouldn't hurt them, and watched as they fell to the ground. Flicking an ear, Flare limped back to the den, and collapsed into her nest.

'Rest silly....' A voice whispered. 'Don't over work yourself.'

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
((OCC: Um...Bolt. Your not allowed to control other characters. Iv'e seen you control many others. Flare, Ben, Nocturn, Solstice. Please, no controlling other characters.))

Lee was still in her nest, sleeping with tiredness. Her eyes were slowly opening, closing, opening again, closing. She decided to step out and she charged toward the mountain. "Who are you?" She asked the eeveelutions.

Solstice fringed red at the pure awkwardness of her last few statements. "Uhh... Sorry." She apologized. The Espeon trotted to the other end of the den and curled up on the ground. She quickly fell into a light sleep with her ears twitching everyonce in a while.

Nocturne also happened to be afraid of the dark. But no one knew that, unless of course Solstice had been proving his mind lately. He shivered and shook before falling into a restless sleep. In his dreams he always saw a wave of darkness coming over him, and him drowning, and sinking to the murky depths. He jolted awake to see that it was midnight outside. He was absolutely terrified. He screwed his eyes shut and lay there for five or ten minutes. As the chill of the night began to creep into his Body, nocturne sat up and padded out side. He bounded over to the lakes edge, the pine trees opening up a bit as he sat on the ledge and looked at the stars, trying to remember the constellations.

Solstice grimaced as a Pokemon started to yell at her for her smart-alecy comments. "Hey! It's not like we need to spend our precious freedom studying relics! Enjoy life while you have it before a trainer comes in and forces you to fight for them!" The Houndoom growled at here. The Espeon hissed back a rude remark before storming off. She slipped on a wet rock before starting to drown in the waves of guilt and embarrassment...

Solstice's red gem glowed softly as she read a disturbance in the air. The Espeon silently lifted her head just in time to see Nocturne leave the den. She had a minor debate with herself; follow or leave whatever is bothering him to him. Solstice decided that since she was awake, in order to fall into a sounder sleep, she would go for a small walk. The Espeon padded out of the den and walked quietly through a series of pine trees.

"I miss you so much L-luna. . . I feel broken. I wonder if you still feel the same, wherever you are." He said closing his eyes. He looked down into lake, his reflection distorted. His spirit seemed to plummet as he saw the clouds begin to cover the moon.
He sighed loudly thinking nobody was there.

Solstice's ears twitched slightly as she read the air currents, once more sensing a disturbance. The Espeon bounded through the rest of the pines. The large trees thinned out and revealed a lake. Instantly she noticed that Nocturne was sitting by the water's edge and looking up t the sky. "So this is where you went. It's healthy to breathe in night air sometimes; it's more crisp and clean." Solstice commented. She tentatively padded up behind the Umbreon, doing the final debate if it was a good idea to let whatever was on Nocturne's mind be solved before she asked what was wrong.

The Umbreon was about to start heading back to the cave when he bumped into Solstice. "Aaaaaaaagh!" He cried out fumbling blindly in the dark, falling into the shallows of the lake.

Spluttering, he sat up quickly.

"Oh I'm sorry! You haven't ever experienced an Acute myocardial infarction... Err... A heart attack before right? If you've had one you're more likely to have another... Ugh forget it. Are you ok?" Solstice asked, panic lacing her tone. The Espeon padded to the water's edge and placed her paw in the water. "Oh my! This is much colder than I would expect for it to be. You're going to catch a cold!" Solstice shivered at the thought. "I'm really sorry..." She mumbled.

The Umbreon clambered up the rock, sopping wet. "It-t-ts al-r-right." He said shivering as he shook himself somewhat dry. The Sun was begining to show its first few scraps of dawn and the Umbreon felt somewhat. "I'll just head back to the den..." He said quietly.

Bolt sighed and ran far away from Ben as possible. Bolt knew she was a curse and only brought her family bad luck. Bolt saw Blood and he turned to her "tell Flare I will kill her if I stay any longer here" Blood said and ran off. Bolt's tipped ear twitched slightly as she went off to find Solstice and Nocturne.

((Sorry but Ben is not a character that someone took))

Last edited by a moderator: