• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eeveelution Warriors

Solstice sighed gently and levitated the Vaporeon next to her. She gingerly padded after the Umbreon, thinking deeply as to how the blood ringed Umbreon could possess the Jolteon scientifically. There was the possibility that the Umbreon knew how to use his Dark powers to enter her mind, via Mind Reader, but it was very strange that he was able to take all of her over. "Jolteon, actually I don't know any names. Forgive me. Anyways... Jolteon... Have you met any other Umbreon's lately? Other than him." Solstice nodded towards Nocturne.

(@Blackened Flare , your posts are coming late.)
Once the group had reached the den
The Umbreon poked his head in. He heard a rustling noise he became afraid, only to realize it was Flare. He sighed, sinking into one of the nests.

"Hmm? Oh I'm Bolt!, and yes, he was black with red rings, grrr I hate him" Bolt sat down but couldn't sleep without warmth after what happened. "Could somebody sleep next to me?" Bolt asked slightly blushing from embarrassment.

(I know it is making me mad!)

Flare took a deep breathe and unleashed a strong Fire Spin on whatever was coming, tears clouded her eyes. When she recognized Bolt's scent she stopped and ran to her curling at her paws. She whimpered and didn't leave Bolt's side.

Nocturne being the kind and gentle soul he was, moved from his spot to next to Bolt. He then closed his eyes and began to slow his breathing.

It began to rain outside, but luckily enough the water couldn't get inside.

Bolt smiled and moved closer to Nocturne for warmth. Bolt slowly fell asleep. She woke up in the middle of the night and she was pressed up against Nocturne. Bolt fell asleep immediately because Nocturne was so warm

Something came over Flare, causing her to wake up, she looked around and only found the sleeping bodies of her den mates. Standing up she padded out of the den and looked at the raining sky. She heated up her body, causing it to glow a soft red. She parted her jaws and started to sing a quiet lullaby as she fell asleep at the entrance, while warming the whole cave.

Solstice sat down and watched the rain start to fall. She glanced at Nocturne and Bolt before smiling sadly. Solstice felt something churn in her gut, but she ignored it and thought back to the hopelessness of her old home. An uneducated town full of Pokemon who despise of intelligence saying that no one should be smart if they are going to have a trainer anyways. Solstice let out a small sigh, telling herself that she should rest; it would be beneficial to her health. Unfortunately, the thought of strangers surrounding her didn't appeal as good sleeping standards, so quietly she padded outside into the rain and settled for a rain-soaked tree for the night.

*Dream*
"You will be mine soon" the black umbreon with red rings told Bolt. "Who are you?" Bolt asked. "I'm blood" he said and grinned evilly.
*end of dream*
Bolt shot up panting madly. She looked around uneasy before settling down and falling asleep again.

Nocturne woke up to sunlight filtering into the den. He really didn't want to move at all. The den was nice and toasty, but the Umbreon blinked the sleepiness out of his eyes, and got up, making sure not to disturb Bolt or Flare.

He padded outside to look for something to eat for breakfast.

Bolt opened her eyes and the sun was out already. She got up and checked for her Den Mates, but only Flare was there. Bolt got up and walked outside and saw something shiny on the ground. She walked up to it and saw it was a Red berry. Bolt put her ears back and walked away from the berry, not sure if it was safe to eat or not. Bolt walked to the lake and pounced on a rock in the middle of it. Bolt sat down and took a sip of water and then slipped and fell into the water. She didn't know how to swim so she kicked and trashed trying to swim to shore.

Nocturne, watched as she Fell into the water. He sighed and waded in and grabbed her by the scruff, nearly dragging her back to shore. He was taller than Bolt by a few inches. "Bolt you have to be more careful. One day I might not be around to save you." He said sternly but his eyes betrayed his concern

Flare woke up, and cooled down her body. Forgetting about the previous rain, she padded outside, and yelped in pain at the water soaking into her paws. Turning tail she decided to spend the day in the cave, and ignored her hurting paws, she knew if she told Bolt, Bolt would loose it. She kept bouncing on her badly injured paws as she looked for food in the cave.

Bolt coughed up some water and smiled "maybe I need to learn how to swim, oh and while I'm at it, I'll learn how to fly too!" she said and shook the water out of her fur and wetting Nocturne in the process. Bolt smiled and sucked up some water and squirted it at Nocturne. Laughing she pounced on him.

"Ahh!" He laughed as the water squirted him in the eye and he rolled over onto his back. a few seconds later he felt Bolt jump on top Of him. He smiled while looking at Bolt for a few moments before blushing. "Err your poking me." He said blushing more as her spines dug into his stomach.

"Oh sorry!" Bolt smiled and got off Nocturne and gave him a nuzzle on the cheek. "Do you wanna see something I found?" Bolt asked she licked the eye that she squirted water in.

"Sure." He said shaking the water out of his coat. His black coat gleaming in the sun, he followed. He wondered where the Espeon had gone.

Bolt weaved though the trees and came to this very big rock. She paused and put her paw on the rock and the a door opened. They walked in and pictures of eevees and baby toys were scattered around in there room. "I found this yesterday..." Bolt said and walked to the pictures looking at one picture that was sort of love poem. She ripped it out. "So what do you think?" Bolt walked to Nocturne with the picture in her mouth. Bolt handed the paper to Nocturne.
e91ffab4029544b10fb647423bd2ef28.jpg

Solstice wandered through the forest occasionally stepping into the sun to warm her back. She stepped quietly through the thorns and rocks strewn about. The Espeon wondered if the Eeveeloutions noticed her absence by now. Her pelt was matted due to the rain from the previous night, but the smart Espeon knew how to take care of herself. Well... She knew how to. She couldn't nesessarily bring out the plans she concocted. Such as what happened. Solstice heard a rustle to her left, and then one to her right. The Espeon froze in fear and then quickly planned her route to safety, assuming she was in danger. Suddenly, as expected, a Houndoom leaped out at her, gnashing a Bite attack close to her neck. The Espeon screeched and then tried to push off the large dark type. She rolled and escaped the grasp of the Houndoom and dashed off to the den, panting heavily.

"It's um, really... Great." He said giving her a confused look. "Let's go before any humans find us here." He said noticing they were close to the city. He began padding back towards the den, but not before turning around to see if Bolt was following him.

Nocturne was nearing the den when he heard the sounds of a fight going on.

He watched as the Houndoor tried to Bite solstice, nearly landing the hit. The Umbreon used Shadow Ball on the Creature hoping to help out The Espeon!

Bolt saw a flash of black and red and then Blood stood in front of her. "I told you that you will be mine~" Blood said getting closer to Bolt. "Stay away from me and my friends..." Bolt warned. "oh but why?" Blood got face to face with Bolt. "N-Nocturne!!!, Solstice!!!, Flare!!!" Bolt said as Blood tied her to a tree with vines that had thorns on them and disappeared.

((Solstice hasn't said her name to anyone yet.))

Solstice stopped hard on her heels at the sight of the Houndoom being attacked by a Shadowball. "Thanks." She called. The Espeon launched her own Shadowball and used Hypnosis on the dark type, causing it to fall asleep. Tentatively she stepped forward and sniffed the sleeping Houndoom. "He's out." She concluded. "Again, thanks. Oh yeah... I never introduced myself. It's Solstice." The Espeon flicked her tail in greeting.

"Oh, Nocturne. Nice to meet you. Hey have you seen Bolt? She was right behind me a second ago." He said worriedly. He looked over his shoulder. The sun was starting to set, and this forest was very dangerous at night.

Solstice's gut churned more violently this time, and her mood changed drastically. "What were you doing with...!" The Espeon snapped angrily. Then she realized her tone and calmed herself down. "I'm sorry. Where were you traveling from?" Solstice asked, this time with a more serious tone and pressing the hot feeling in her down. The Espeon bounded around, sniffing the ground carefully.

'Ok that was odd...' He thought, before replying, "we were over by a cave towards the east." He looked around, and saw paw prints. Following them he turned a corner and found Bolt tied up in the tree, bleeding and unconscious. "Hey Solstice I think I found her." He called to her.

Bolt opened her eyes "s-stay away from me... please I don't want you guys to get hur-" Bolt said before she fainted again. most of her body was standing with blood

"Oh Hun. What did you do?" Solstice asked, a hard look of apathy in her eyes. The Espeon stepped forwards and started to remove the vines. "My, whoever did these has a bad intent. They tied in a way that would have...." She stopped realizing that her information wouldn't be welcome in this situation. The Espeon removed the final vine and used Morning Sun to heal the Jolteon.

(What is it with Pokemon trying to kill eachother with vines?)

"Why can't I just have a normal life?" He asked looking at the sky.

"Sorry she is really good at getting into trouble. I have to save her every 3-4 minutes." He said rolling his eyes. He was super tired.

Bolt opened her eyes slowly blinking. "I-I don't feel so good..." Bolt shook her head and her right ear tipped down. "t-thanks...err...." Bolt stood and looked at the Espeon. Bolt put her ears down and wobbled over to the den but fell and she just layed there breathing slowly. she had fallen asleep on her way to the den.

"I mean come on!" He said pointing at the Jolteon. "I swear she does it on purpose." He grumbled as he dragged her into her nest. He then went to go find something to eat. 'Finally peace and quiet.' He thought as he looked for Oran berries in the Bushes

*Dream*
"You luck your friends saved you, next time I'll kill you before they notice your gone" Blood said. "You don't talk ok?, never talk about these dreams" Blood said
*Dream over*
Bolt woke up and walked outside and layed down under a big tree. She rested her head on her paws and looked at the gleaming lake.

"You don't say." Solstice commented as she watched Nocturne pull Bolt into the den. She stiffened when he started to look for berries, because there wouldn't be any Oran Berries in that area of bushes based on the soil type. "Well... Uhh, there won't be berries there. They grow over there." Solstice said as she trotted up to the Umbreon.

"Yes! Yes I'm starving. I haven't had a bite of real food in days!" Solstice chirped happily. "You see, like Braixen, it is possible to live off of tree branches and bark so much so that...." The Espeon stopped mid sentence and dropped her head again. "Sorry." She apologized and sheepishly took an Oran berry.

Bolt woke up and walked to the water and then at the Umbreon and Espeon. "They wouldn't know if I drowned myself..." Bolt said and looked down at the water and then at the rock. Blood stood on the rock. "Oh, hey Blood!" Bolt waved at Blood. Blood smiled and jumped into land. "Wanna go pick some oran berries?" Blood asked and he walked to the bush where Nocturne and Solstice were. Bolt ran after him and he grabbed two berries, popping one in his mouth and handing Bolt one. Bolt ate it and smiled at him.

Last edited: