• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Prisons

Welcome to Eeveelution Prison! Where New Eeveelutions get caught almost everyday. Sent to Prison, watched under top of the line security. For whatever reason you're here, good luck getting you way out.

Rules:

1. No Gore
2. All PRP and Global Rules Apply
3. All posts must be a Paragraph (5 sentences) long.
4. No unnecessary Weapons. (Only Baton and Tazer)
5. Only one character per RPer
6. Fill out Form
Form:

Name:
Eeveelution: (Which Eeveelution are you? Shinies are Allowed)
Personality:
Accessories:
Accused For: (What are you in here for? This only applies if you are a Prisoner.)
Cellmate: (Do not just make another RPer a Cellmate, ask for permission from the other RPer before instantly making yourself their cellmate. Also, if you are a Male Prisoner, you can only be cellmates with another Male Prisoner, same goes for Female Prisoners.)

My Form:

Name: Midnight
Position: Prisoner
Eeveelution: Shiny Umbreon
Personality: Midnight is very stubborn, and this causes him to get into deep trouble. He is much better independent then with someone else, making him a bit anti-social and isolated.
Accessories: Midnight wears a Blue Scarf around his neck.
Accused For: False Murder
Cellmate: None (Yet)

==================================================

Midnight groaned. He walked into a cell block, the giant bared door slamming shut behind him. He turned around, watching as the Guard walked.away immediately. He growled, before looking back to his cell block. It was furnished with a bunk bed, sink, with an unopened toothbrush and toothpaste pack. The Bricks used as Walls weren't dull and somewhat glimmered in the sun, shining through the bared up window. "Well, they certainly know how to treat a guest." He sighed, then taking a seat on the bottom bunk, looking around at the room a bit curiously. He let out a groan, before thinking to himself.

"I didn't kill Red. Why would they just accuse me? He's my Brother for crying out loud. Ugh, I better get out of here soon, before I loose my mind."

Name: Ina
Position: Guard
Eeveelution: Espeon
Personality: Outspoken, righteous, and fairly extroverted. Her mental strength and thought processes aid her in most of her endeavors, and she doesn't like being the guard that she is due to her pacifist attitude.
Accessories: A Sun ribbon is tied around her tail, and her paws and eyes have an ice blue tint to them.

Ina sighed as she listened to her light breathing echo in the damp atmosphere of the cells. She refused to glance at the Pokémon she was passing with her blue eyes, for the Espeon had no wish to see the result of her grueling work. Walking with purpose, Ina continued to make her way to the office towards the front of the building to speak with the director to get her out of the job. After all, perhaps talking may fix the problem. It's not like she needed to be working there, she could live on her own just fine.

Pushing the door open with her nose, Ina glanced around at the stark white office. There were three seats in the corner, along with an abandoned desk hiding a door behind it. "Where the heck did everyone go? It's almost like I'm the only one here!" She snorted frustratedly as she stormed back out of the office, flicking her tail grumpily and pacing back to where she had come from- which she had forgotten, naturally.

Midnight watched as one guard walked past his cell. An Espeon with blue paws, and a sun ribbon tied on her tail. He walked up to the bars, and watched as the Espeon walked off. He let out a small sigh. "Top of the Line security? Is that Espeon the entire package or something?" He groaned, then turning back to his cell, where he jumped back on his bed. There was nothing in his cell which he could use to entertain himself with, so he was stuck staring at a wall for fun.

"Where the heck did everyone go? It's almost like I'm the only one here!"

Midnight turned back to the bars. A single sweat rolled down his face, before sighing. "Looks like she's not." He sighed.

Name: Stevey
Position: prisoner
Eeveelution: shiny Flareon
Personality: Stevey can be very sarcastic at times, and she's never really 100% serious. Always running around like she's on a purpetual sugar high, the shiny really loves candy, going far enough, sometimes, to even hide some in the fluff of her neck! She's the ultimate football jock, never backing down from any sort of challenge, in-game or not, and is also known for being very impressionable. Also, she's a bit on the coo-coo side. :p
Appearance: Her form is fairly leaner than the average Flareon's, but other than that, everything's the same.
Accessories: A red cape drapes over her back, though, and red paint drips from the tips of her ears and tail, due to a run-in with a Smeargle. (Don't ask.)
Accused For: voluntary manslaughter
Cellmate: not yet

"You're not the only one, toots," spoke a female Eeveelution from the shadows of her own cell, where she lived, alone. "Who in their right mind would only put one guard down here, anyway?" Slowly, the owner of the voice stood up, padding silently out of the shadowy corner to reveal a rather lean shiny Flareon, pelt and grey eyes shining in the sunlight alongside the bricks of her cell's walls. She snickered, making her way to the cell door and grabbing a bar with a paw. "I swear to Lord Arceus up above, though," Stevey continued, now holding on to the bars with both paws and shaking them back and fourth, "I didn't dO IT! I'M INNOCENT, YOU IDIOT! LET ME OUTTA HERE!" The Fire-type fell backwards with one strong push, laying on the cold ground and flailing her paws about. "I WANNA BE FREE, LIKE I USED TO BE! IT'S A FREE COUNTRY, RIGHT?" Stevey continued to yell, enraged that she was locked up in here, although she was happy she wasn't in a mental institution, for something she did not do. "I NEVER EVEN FRICKIN' KILLED THE GUY, HONESTLY!" With a loud growl of annoyance, the Flareon scrambled to her paws and climbed up to the top bunk of her bunk bed, shoving her face into her hard pillow and screaming.

(OOC: I'm only partially sorry. xD)

Midnight shivered, hearing another voice. Slightly higher pitched then his. He was tons confused till he noticed it. The cell across of his stood a Shiny Flareon, dripping paint from its ears and tail, along with a red cape on her back. He then frowned as the Flareon Whined.

"I didn't dO IT! I'M INNOCENT, YOU IDIOT! LET ME OUTTA HERE!"

"I WANNA BE FREE, LIKE I USED TO BE! IT'S A FREE COUNTRY, RIGHT?"

"I NEVER EVEN FRICKIN' KILLED THE GUY, HONESTLY!"

Midnight then groaned. He found the whining obnoxious, and wanted her to stop. He did frown, realising she was in for the same reason he was. Falsely Accused of Murder. He then groaned, placing his paws over his ears. He then yelled across the corridor. "Please Stop." He asked. Midnight had pretty sensitive ears, the fact that her voice echoed through the halls didnt make things much better either.

"You're not the only one, toots, Who in their right mind would only put one guard down here, anyway?"

Ina whirled around to see a lean, shiny Flareon slink out of the shadows of her cell. Nearby, as she was walking, Ina also spotted a shiny Umbreon. 'Shiny pokemon seem to be so common.' She thought to herself as she forced her paws to keep walking and turn a blind eye to the poor pokemon. However, her paws refused to listen.

"I didn't dO IT! I'M INNOCENT, YOU IDIOT! LET ME OUTTA HERE!"

"I WANNA BE FREE, LIKE I USED TO BE! IT'S A FREE COUNTRY, RIGHT?"

"I NEVER EVEN FRICKIN' KILLED THE GUY, HONESTLY!"

"I'M SORRY!" Ina screamed back, her mind suddenly hating the position she was in even more. 'Im such a horrible pokemon... I cant do anything for these people...' she scolded herself.

"Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry...." She continued to say, slowly getting quieter as Ina spotted her paws trembling. Slowly, she sat down, breathing hard.

((Can I also have a prisoner? I have an idea. If that's not alright, then that's fine. I understand that the seven pokemon allowed thing could complicated everything.))

(OOC: Sure thing @EspeonTheBest )

Midnight groaned. He watched as the Flareon flailed about. He gave a sigh of relief as she shoved her head in the pillow. Muffling the sounds. He then let go of his ears, which was a mistake, when the Guard yelled back, apologizing for something she had no control over. A frown came to his face as the Espeon then scolded herself. He let out a sigh before wispering to the Espeon. "It's not your fault." He sighed, then turning back to the cell. "The'll find out thats she's innocent and will be forced to apologize." He added.

Last edited:
As a male voice shouted at her to be quiet, Stevey picked her head up out of her pillow, openly glaring at the shiny Umbreon who's cell was across from hers. Hopping down from her bed, she sauntered over to her cell door once again, propping a paw on a bar. "I think I should at least have a right to complain about this place, if I'm in here for something I didn't do, don'tcha think!?" she snarled to the male, canine teeth bared and ready to strike, even though a couple sets of bars kept her from doing so.

"I'M SORRY!"

An Espeon guard yelled back to her, slumping sadly as she sat on the dull grey floor of the hall. This phrase was repeated by the female, causing Stevey's eyes to widen and her paw to fall from its grasp on the bar, surprised that something like this was happening. She was seemingly caught off guard, for she gaped at the Psychic-type with a now-open jaw. "Whaaat?" Stevey asked incredulously, shooting her opposite paw up to her forehead in disbelief. "That's a good one, bud. If you're sorry, then why are you a guard down here, if you don't mind me asking?" Before the Espeon could reply, though, Stevey held her paws in front of her, defensively. "I may be a criminal, for some reason, but that doesn't mean I don't have a decent set of manners, now, does it?" she asked, giggling, as she laid down on the floor.

Name: Arch
Eeveelution: Vaporeon
Personality: Mean, cruel, and just overall horrible. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, and he finds a need to push his beliefs on to other pokemon. Despite his wish to be torturous, Arch tends to have a soft side for younger pokemon, and is secretly regretting his actions.
Accessories: A bright red ribbon that he has tied around his front left paw
Accused For: The kidnapping of a young pokemon and the thievery of thousands of pokedollars.
Cellmate: None

"Well some guard you are." Arch, hearing the pathetic Espeon splutter out apologies. "Well well, my fellow friends in crime, we have babies as guards here!" He exclaimed, narrowing his blue eyes menacingly and swishing his tail on the floor gleefully. After a moment, he stepped back in his cell and proceeded to go into a seated position, eagerly awaiting her response. The Flareon across from him seemed surprised at the guard's response, but Arch wasn't buying it. They were all criminals here, and some were masters of arts more sinister than normal. Perhaps the Flareon was good at trickery?

Ina`

"That's a good one, bud. If you're sorry, then why are you a guard down here, if you don't mind me asking? I may be a criminal, for some reason, but that doesn't mean I don't have a decent set of manners, now, does it?"

Ina looked up at the Flareon, forcing herself to stop shaking. "Never robbed you of your manners, not from me at least." She responded, half cryptically. The Espeon decided that she might as well just answer her question. "Well," Ina began, 'all of us have to make a living somehow, and unfortunately I landed here. Trust me, I feel just as captured as you do." She responded, whirling her head around at the sound of another pokemon speaking.

Hearing a whisper of support from the Shiny umbreon, Ina nodded with an appreciative sigh. "Its a mentally straining time for a lot of us."

"Well some guard you are. Well well, my fellow friends in crime, we have babies as guards here!"

The Espeon narrowed her eyes in frustration, but ignored the pokemon. At least some of them have manners.

Midnight let out a small sigh. "And hopefully I get out too." He mumbled under his breath. He walked back to his bunk, then sitting on the top bunk. He then heard two new voices. One from the cell next to his, and the other one he didnt know. One yelled for quiet, trying to sleep, which he agreed to, but said nothing. He heard another voice which kinda made him feel bad. "No wonder Guard jobs are terrible, with all these Pokemon." He groaned. He looked to his left front paw, an anklet was placed, preventing him from using any moves. He groaned, then looking outside, there was a courtyard, where he assumed he was heading sooner or later.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Posts by ndzxd13, Manu456Alola and spookyscary have been removed as the owner of the thread reported they did not ask permission to join this RP prior to posting. Remember - if a thread is marked "Ask to Join" but does not have a discussion thread associated with it, you still have to ask its creator, by way of profile message or private conversation, whether you can join the thread!

(OOC: I honestly think that there should be a discussion post, though. I have an idea for the Eeveelutions, anyway. :3)

BIC:
"Well, all of us have to make a living somehow, and unfortunately I landed here. Trust me, I feel just as captured as you do."

Stevey, if this was possible, slumped further into the floor, seeming tiny and helpless as she listened to the Espeon talk. "That's harsh, man," she admitted, humming sympathetically as she looked up to the Psychic-type. "They really shouldn't've put you down here if you feel like that, especially if some of these bozos are actual murderers." The Flareon said this while gesturing down the hall with a paw, lazily, before another voice spoke up.

"Well well, my fellow friends in crime, we have babies as guards here!"

"Found the murderer." With a chuckle, Stevey got to her paws, stretched her fluffy body, and slumped back down to the ground, this time rolling onto her back so she could do sit-ups. "I just kinda wish we got more things in the dingy cells, y'know?" she continued, looking around her new, temporary home. "Like, how about beds that don't feel like stone and all that jazz? That would be decent, at least."

Ina

"No kidding, but I'm certain that there are Pokémon down here too that aren't supposed to be here, you included from what I've heard." Ina mentioned. She purred with laughter at the Flareon's following statement, and flicked her tail dismissively towards the nagging Pokémon. Her mind ridiculed her body for a moment. 'So a screaming flareon scares you, but not some murderous Vaporeon does? Goodness.' Ina thought.

The Espeon rose to her feet and nodded her head respectfully. "I wish that as well, the living conditions are threatening below standard at this point." Ina said as she felt the cold floor sink into her paws. A voice rang in her head telepathically, as all guards communicate. It was about time for courtyard groups to shift, and she was needed. Ina flicked her tail in goodbye, and regretfully padded off towards the courtyard.

Name: Viral
Position: (Prisoner or Guard?) Prisoner
Eeveelution: (Which Eeveelution are you? Shinies are Allowed) Shiny Jolteon
Personality: Viral is pretty energetic, but can be let down easily. If upset, he becomes pretty sluggish. He's known for Mood swings. He does like making friends, but he for some reason stopped when he was accused.
Accessories: N/A
Accused For: (What are you in here for? This only applies if you are a Prisoner.) Accused of theft/kidnapping
Cellmate: (Do not just make another RPer a Cellmate, ask for permission from the other RPer before instantly making yourself their cellmate. Also, if you are a Male Prisoner, you can only be cellmates with another Male Prisoner, same goes for Female Prisoners.) N/A
~
Viral had been listening to the whole conversation between the group. He pretty much had too. He couldn't go anywhere to not hear it. He was stuck in this stupid cell.

"Like, how about beds that don't feel like stone and all that jazz? That would be decent, at least."

"I wish. But guards don't seem forgiving, even if you didn't do a thing," Viral said. He sighed. His ears perked up. Viral tried to be positive.

Name: Ishida
Eeveelution: Glaceon
Personality: Ishida is usually incredibly sweet. She is kind and caring and has a soft spot for young Pokemon. She loves music and will occasionally hum or sing something at random times.
Accessories: Yin yang necklace.
Accused For: Kidnapping
Cellmate: None yet

"I didn't kidnap my little brother's friend. I mean, I'm fond of the little guy but I wouldn't kidnap him. I've been framed!" Ishida called out. She sighed. Then Ishida started to sing. "Nobody knows the trouble that I've seen. Nobody knows my sorrow."