• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution Kingdom

Can I be like a grandma
(don't ask me why) of the royal family like the princess and prince are my grandchildren.

Name: Grandma Bella
Persolitary: kind, Caring, Greatfull
Role:shiny sylveon
Other: she cares for her grandchildren the most and always make sure they are the best in luck.

I'll join!

Eeveelution: Shiny Vaporeon
Name: Undyne
Personality: Kind, Shy, Nerdy, Brave, Quiet
Accessories: Black Glasses, Purple + Blue scarf
Ability: Water Absorb
Moves: Quick Attack, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Calm Mind
Item: Splash Plate shard (around neck like a necklace)

Last edited:
I think I should start putting the RP spoilers label when I talk about the RP for new people who want to join so they dont get spoiled on whats going on
I'm Hoping zenix only fainted and did not actually die because this RP has no death <.>
@Undyne_KTT_Demon what name are you using for your eevee?

Last edited:
Well Undyne you can but
In my head The Aquantos Kingdom Has 3 Vaporeon Princes and 1 Glaceon Princess (Freak accident, I can expain) and Cosmo is the 2nd prince so technically you can be my younger brother if you wanted to. And destroy midnight together

Check your notification and alerts settings, or make sure you have the thread under "Watched" (its on the upper right of the thread)

Um? Cans I Joins?:angel:
Name: Sai
Personality: Brave hearted, Intelligent, Strict
Role: Citizen
Species: Espeon (Normal)
Other: Likes to guide royalty (like a retainer/butler) Is very intelligent, Wears a cloak and the gem on his forehead is blue instead of red like other espeons

@Kusa Your gonna have to wait for the creator to accept you. Don't worry though, she looks like she accepts everyone and it seems we put the RP on pause for a moment so you wont miss much so you should just focus on your introduction into the RP. Nothing too serious to worry about but just make sure its not too out of the blue. Also make sure you read all the previous posts in the RP so you aren't lost when your in there haha <.>
(also nice character, cant wait to RP)