• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eeveelution Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Get off me you loser!!! Go Tombed!!! Hyper beam!!!"

"TOMB...TOMB...TOMB"

The Spiritomb charged and finally blasted off at the boy who caught him. The boy dodged the beam and dropped the other boy who was sneaking around. "SWALLIT!!! Stop filling your gullet and use spit-up on this... Creep!!"

"SWAAAAAAAALLOT!!!"

"Eeternity blast him with Thunder then Flamethrower then Hydro Cannon!!"

"EEEE!!!EEEE!!!EEEE!!!"

" Jane Confuse Ray!"

"Jy Jy Jyn"

"Shedde use hypnosis the Dream Eater! Stroyer Frenzy Plant!"

"Shedin, Shedin, SHEDINJA!!!"

"TTTTTEEEERAAAAAAAAA!!!"

All at once the boy's pokemon blasted attacks at the boy...It's the Champ he thought. " Guess we're like each other. Record-wise. Both Un-defeated. Your streak is officialy down the drain!!!"

As soon as the attacks hit the Champ, he was immediatly un-consiouss.

"Sorry Shay had to do it...For my Pokemon..."

((Ooc: Finally, somthing I can continue on!))

"Are you crazy!?!" Tyler yelled at the white-haired boy, "What the hell is going on here?!?" He moved to Shay and tried to wake him up by shaking him, "Shay, c'mon, get up. You gotta get up. We need you for this." Tyler looked back up at the boy, "What have you..." Tyler calmed himself down and asked, "Why? What have you done?"
((Ooc: Or sorta continue on....))

The white-haired boy just laughed and replied:

"I've been alone, just my pokemon as companions all my life. I've been lonely. I heard through eaves-dropping there was a group of trainers looking for the eeveelutions. I have an Eevee, Eeternity, and I could help." He said letting Eeternity out of it's ball. "As long as you help me."

"I need a Gulpin or Swallot, Spiritomb, some form of Eeveelution, Jynx or Smoochum, Shedinja, Turtwig, Grotle, or Torterra. I can have Jynx fully heal Shay. How 'bout it?"

Shay shook his head and slowly clambered up. "No chance" He grasped his pokeball and threw it into the air. "Blade, lets teach this kid a lesson he'll never forget, you too Monferno, Charcoal!" He threw 3 pokeballs into the air. There, from three red beams, emerged Blade, his Scizor, Monferno and Charcoal, his newly evolved Charizard. "Now, I recommend you run along Before I have to make you." He looked to Blade and nodded. Blade Charged at his Spiritomb and sent its stone flying into the air, getting rid of the Ghost. He looked to the Boy. "Wait one second... How do you know my name?"

He looked at Charcoal and nodded. It send a burst of flames at the trainers Swallot, destroying it with Fire Blast. He looked to the boy. "I'll ask you one last time. How do you know my name? Otherwise, you can kiss goodbye to your Pokemon. I'm on an important mission right now so I recommend you leave before I call the cops... or else..."

"Your name was easy", the boy replied, "You're the champion of The Pokemon League. I didn't mean any harm but but... but to have only a human for a companion is lonely. To have 6 Pokemon as companions gets lonely too. I really could help you guys.My Eeternity wants to evolve. I have the means to make her evolve into any form but i don't know which to choose. I've contacted Bebe... you know from Hearthome? She said she was away but gave ME the combination for her house. She also said she had a few extra Eevees if need be. So I'm asking again.... what do you say?"

"You are crazy," Tyler said, "You attacked Shay, the guy who is leading this, sorta, and expect to be let into the group? Well, Shay, I'm outside if you need me." Tyler headed for the door outside. He let Flare out of his ball. Flare cuddled up against Tyler's leg. "You've always helped me calm down lil' guy." said Tyler. Tyler was calming himself down for what seemed like 20 minutes to him. Why would you attack someone with your Pokemon?, Tyler thought, It's just wrong. Hope Shay doesn't bite him back. Tyler walked back into the Pokemon Center, "So, what's gonna go on?" he said.
((Ooc: Hey guys, I'd like some of you to join my new PRP, Home Again, here http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=6436.0))

((OOC: -_- So, you guys decided to continue without me? Rude. Welcome, Mr. Cati. :) ))

Erika stood up, following Shay into the Pokemon Center. Guess the battle's going to have to wait. Coming closer to the entrance, she heard a sort of singing...It's a Jynx! Erika smirked. She happened to oddly enjoy a Pokemon's Sing attack more than sleep to it. The apparent owner of the Jynx, a boy with earmuffs, was nearby.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Shay said as he picked the smaller boy up by his t-shirt. Before she could react, the white-haired boy sent a pack of Pokemon attacks toward Shay, and he was on the ground. Erika fumed. "Who are you anyway? What gives you the right to knock out Shay like that?"

Next to her, Tyler had taken out Flare, who was able to calm him down. Giving a quick grin at the two, she turned around, glaring at the boy before her. Then Shay got up and sent three Pokemon of his own to take down the boy's Spiritomb and Swallot. Finally, the white-haired boy began answering some of the questions dished out.

"You are crazy. You attacked Shay, the guy who is leading this, sorta, and expect to be let into the group? Well, Shay, I'm outside if you need me." With that, Tyler walked outside. When he walked back in, he asked the question Erika was wanting to know. "So what's gonna go on?" "Yeah, I'm kind of confused. Seriously, kid, you don't just attack the 'leader' of a group and expect us to let you join. So what are we gonna do, Shay?" Umbrey sat cuddled up on her right foot, eyes and ears open to the hopes of another arguement unfolding.

((OOC: Okay, next time somebody warn me? And I'll check out your new PRP Imploder xD))

((Hehe... Sorry I was going to PM you but I never got the chance))

Shay called back his Pokemon. "Get out. If you think that you can join the group, then your mistaken. We're fine as we are, and I don't need no annoying Brat to get in our way, now leave. And if I ever catch you sneaking around again, don't expect any mercy" His normal face began to turn angry. He pushed the Boy out of the way and walked to the PC.

"Alright, If I'm going to do this, then its time to get out team Storm" He activated the PC and moved over to the BOX named 'TEAM STORM' There, were an Electivire, Manetric, Luxray, Ampharos and Sparks, his Extremly Powerful Pichu. He pulled all of them out, leaving only Volt and the 5 others in his party.

((OOC: Eh, it's okay. I'm mostly (not really) caught up. ))

"Alright, if I'm going to do this, then its time to get out Team Storm." Shay said before walking over to the PC and switching some Pokemon. Erika's frown turned into a straight line. "If you need me, I'll be outside." With that, she walked outside, Umbrey following her quickly behind.

Jumping up, Erika landed on the roof of the Pokemon Center without a thud. Umbrey gracefully followed her, landing next to its trainer on the roof. Curling up with her arms around her knees, she waited for things to be sorted out. Erika was never one to enjoy fights. She wouldn't participate in any unless it was absolutely necessary. Poor kid, but seriously, there's no reason to attack a person if you want to join their group. Right? She asked her Umbreon. Umbrey answered Well, that's true. But maybe the kid just doesn't know how to make friends? Erika thought about it. He did say he was lonely. Maybe he hasn't really talked to a human unless they were fighting. She grimaced at the thought of the boy only talking to Pokemon his whole life. "This kid doesn't have it easy," Erika said, "but then again, we don't either." The dark-haired girl up at the sky, enjoying to lure of the moonlight.

The boy jumped onto the roof and stood behind The Dark-haired girl.

"Hey....Erika is it?" the white-haired boy said. " I know Shay doesn't want my help but... I just attacked out of... well shock I guess. I only was here for my pokemon. Do you think you could maybe... talk him into letting me help... at least until Hearthome. Then maybe I won't be as lonely and neither will my pokemon. Please... It's just till Hearthome and maybe I could get you the Eeveelutions that you need. How bout it?"

"Hey....Erika is it?" Erika jumped in surprise as she heard her name. Turning around, she noticed the boy from before and relaxed. "I know Shay doesn't want my help... I just attacked out of... well shock I guess. I only was here for my pokemon. Do you think you could maybe... talk him into letting me help... at least until Hearthome. Then maybe I won't be as lonely and neither will my pokemon. Please... It's just till Hearthome and maybe I could get you the Eeveelutions that you need. How bout it?" Hearthome, Hearthome, Hearthome... Erika was speechless. We'll be there, two, three days tops. "Okay, I guess I could try talking to Shay, but, no hopes. He seemed pretty mad..."

The dark-haired girl jumped off the roof and walked back into the Pokemon Center, Umbrey following closely behind. "Hey, Shay." she called out, walking towards him. " 'Member that kid that attacked you out of nowhere? Well, he just talked to me, and I kinda feel sorry for him. How about we let him come along with us? At least till Hearthome?" Erika flinched at the thought of Hearthome once again. " 'Cause, you know, he's been through rough times, and I'm guessing he's pretty lonely. What do you think?" she asked, looking up hopefully at Shay.

Shay frowed. "Gee, I don't know. We'll be in Hearthome Tommorow Night. Theres not really anypoint. I can help him catch some more Pokemon, but thats it Erika. Even though he has an Eevee, he can't come with us. Its hard to say this but..." Shay looked down and sighed, " ...Oh, alright then! But, only until Hearthome, but if he puts one toe out of line, hes gone m'kay?"

He gave a slight grin and walked out. "This Boy'd better know how to take care of himself..."

The white-haired boy dropped down from the ceiling.
"Thanks Shedde. SWALLIT!!! Give me the picture."

As Swallit coughs out the picture, the white-haired boy says "Thanks. Y'know, I look alot like my mom."

Later he runs outside to catch up with Shay, the blue Swallot in tow." Shay, I know I haven't been the best behaved in the past but if you're willing to maybe... let me help I would become better. Please Shay I really want to change but at the orphanage the kids even the caretakers thought I was a freak. I had the purest snow whit hair. I also talked to my only companions... my pokemon. I'm really willing to change but I need help. Please?"

Shay let out a small grin. "On one condition. You get 2 Pokemon of your choice from your team and you have to take down my Manetric. Don't take it so easily though, Manetric is one of my Top Pokemon and the Leader of Team Storm!" He smiled. His most powerful Pokemon, only ever defeated once before... By a member of the Kanto Elite Four! Surely he stood no chance.

" You really mean it? Thank you Shay. You won't know my name till I win. And I know I'll win. It's impossible to not. I'll choose Jane and Shedde. Whenever you're ready tell me. SWALLIT!!! Where's the kitchen?" The now even-more mysterious white-haired boy added.

"Gee, I don't know. We'll be in Hearthome tomorrow night. There's not really any point. I can help him catch more Pokemon, but that's it Erika. Even though he has an Eevee, he can't come with us. It's hard to say this but...." Erika frowned, knowing where that sentence was going to lead. "... Oh, alright then! But, only until Hearthome, but if he puts one toe out of line, he's gone, m'kay?" The dark-haired girl brightened, smiling.

Erika followed the two boys outside, plopping once again on the dirt ground. I really doubt even with two against one that....whatever his name is'll be able to beat Shay's Manectric. "Good luck, whatever your name is!" Erika shouted. "You'll need it..." she added quietly. The dark-haired girl cuddled Umbrey, watching with anticipation at the battle about to unfold, thoughts of going back to Hearthome far in the back of her mind.

Ok, I'll start with Jane to see what its capable of, then switch out for Shedde. he thought. "Let's go champ. Hey Erika, thanks for the support but I'm un-defeated. Completely un-defeated. None of my pokemon ever have reached 0-HP." the boy added. "SWALLIT get me the gloves." The blue Swallot came by the boy and coughed up the gloves. One blue glove, that looked like a woman's, the same color and material as his pants, and one white with red stripe, a man's glove. Cautiosly he tightened them, never taking an eye off Shay.
" Jane you're up first!"

He smiled. "Does Kanto League 4 time Champion mean nothing to you?" He threw a pokeball into the iar, revealing a extremly Powerful Manetric. It howled. "MANOOWELLL!" It howwled into the midnight moon. "Note to this child. Only one person has ever beaten Manetric, and it just happens to have been the First Member of the Kanto Elite Four, Lorelei! So, prepare yourslef child..." He lowered his head and smiled, "...For your worst nightmare."

(( Guyss, if you play or know about LoZ Then I invite any of you to join my new RP http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=6438.0 Please join no body else has yet :())

" Jane sing!" the boy commanded. " My Jynx is just as strong, if not stronger, as Lorelei. During my, oh, 12 years at the orphanage we took alot of fieldtrips. My Jane was trained by me with Lorelei and Pryce's training program. My Swallit was trained with Koga and Janine's training program, Stroyer by Erika and Gardenia's training programs, Spiritomb by Sidney and Phoebe's training programs, Shedde by Bugsy's training plan and Phoebe's, Eeternity by Norman, Jasmine, Bill, and just recently Bebe. Scared yet. I hope you're not."

By now Manectric was asleep. " Ice Punch!!"

((OOC: Eh, I just felt I had the need to post :p ))

Erika made a face. "You know, you guys are braggin more then battling. Kick it into gear!" She watched as Jynx sang, putting Manectric to sleep, beginning to follow up Sing with Ice Punch. "Come on Manectric, wake up!" The dark-haired girl cheered, wanting to see more of a battle then just an asleep Pokemon getting beat up.

Umbrey began to stir. "Oh, I'm sorry Umbrey." She had been squeezing the life out of the poor Pokemon, excited by the battle between the two "strong" opponents.

"Watcha gonna do now Shay? Focus Punch!" The Jynx's hand glowed white then bluish white and punched Manectric.

(Ooc: I have to let Shay attack sometime. I'll be away for till Sunday might get on might not. :-\

"Amazing what can happen in a couple of minutes." Tyler said following the group outside to the battle. Tyler saw Shay's Manectric, asleep and being pounded on by a Jynx. "C'mon, Shay, fight back!" Tyler cheered then said "Really amazing." under his breath.

((Ooc: Short. Really short. Come on, where'd you guys go?))

(OKAY guys, i am so, so, so, so, so, so sorry that it has been SOO long since i posted on just about anything. This isnt going to have ANYTHING to do with this RP right now, but you'll be happy to know i'm back for good, and will be updating my RPs, rejoining ones i was in, bla bla bla yada yada yada. Anyways I cant do any posts right now seing as its late at night but tommorow i have the day off school!)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Um.

Not only this thread has been dead since July, this post is all kinds of SPAM.

And with your impressive track record? Warnings won't do anymore. Welcome to Banville, foo'.

Status
Not open for further replies.