• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Eeveelution Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
((OOC: In that case, I doubt Girallade did either. But we can let it slide since he's new here. I'll make a psot regarding your's Fallen Angel. Idea just popped :D.))
BIC:
"I'm going to bed. If you guys need me, wake me up. Espey and Umbrey can stay to play. Don't worry about them, though. They know how to behave, and when they're tired, they'll just make their way up to my room." Shard looked at her and nodded, "Have fun! And remember to open my present. Shay will probably give you yours tomorrow. But, until then sweet dreams." Looking at the Pokemon playing tug-of-war with an old shirt of his Shard laughed. Pokemon sure can be playful Shard thought. Oh, dang they're about to rip it. I better settle it up or they won't be able to play. Walknig up to the Pokemon Shard said, "Come on, let go. It's about to rip. Ungh! I said let go!" Pulling the shirt away from them it began tearing and with a loud rip Shard landed upside down on the couch rubbing his head while the Pokemon glared at him. "Agh. Well I said let go didn't I? Don't worry about it. I got a few more... I think. I'll go check," said Shard to the Pokemon. Getting up from the couch Shard rubbed his head as he rummaged through his rucksack trying to find an old shirt.
Finding one Shard gave it to the Pokemon and said, "Be careful with this one. I'm not gonig to give you the clothes off my back if you rip it. It's my last one but Erika, Shay, Tyler, or Salem might ahve some." Sitting on the couch watching the Pokemon at play Shard thought of the adventures to be had in the morning. Then looking at Cheryl he tossed her a Rare Candy and she ate it, evolving into a Gardevoir. Looking to Shay Shard said, "Thanks."
((OOC:This is good Girallade! I'm having loads of fun!))

((Ooc: I'll ignore that post by lawelite))
"Eevee, your sure about this, right? Like Shay said, there is absolutely no way of going back once you evolve. Flareon is strong, but there will be other choices. You are sure right?" Tyler asked his Eevee.

"Eee...eevee? Ee-eevee? Eee... Eevee!" Eevee meant "Uhh...Flareon? Or Vaporeon? Uhhh...Flareon!" and Togekiss translated this to Tyler.

Tyler hesitated for a moment before placing Shay's Fire Stone. Eevee hesitated too before moving over to the Stone. It was probably because it didn't know what evolution was like. And Eevee only knew that Flareon was a Fire-type and Vaporeon was a Water-type. Eevee liked Fire-types. Yet he also liked Water-types. It was a tough decision for the both of the two.

Eevee touched the Fire Stone and started to glow white. It's shape changed. Changed back, but then back again. The glowing stopped. Eevee was now a Flareon. The new Flareon went over and started playing with Shay's Jolteon, Jolt.

"Hey Eevee!" Tyler said, "Erm, I mean Flareon. You need a nickname. How about Flare?" There was absolutely no response from "Flare" so Tyler said "I'll take that as a yes, then."

Soon after, Umbrey and Espey went upstairs to Erika and Jolt wanted to go to sleep, too. Tyler returned Jolt to his Pokeball and brought it upstairs to Shay, who was deeply asleep. He returned Flare to a Pokeball and the just named "Toge" (pronounced toga) to his. Tyler sent his Flareon and Togekiss to Professor Oak to study for the night until tomorrow. Tyler then went back upstairs and saw Umbrey and Espey sleeping up against each other. "Awww...that's unbelievably cute. Opposites loving each other." said Tyler. He lied down in his bed and pulled the covers over him. The last things Tyler remembered was himself thinking I wonder what is going to happen when the "Eeveelutions" join together.... Sleep.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: ... Okay. lawelite is seriously in danger of being banned from PRPing. Already PM'd MyWolfNightfall about her post, too. I deleted lawelite's post. Someone let me know if they want any others removed, too. And yes, Gira's right. Keep trying to extend the lengths of your posts, please. Some of you are showing good progress, and it's appreciated. :)

((Thanks Linkachu. I was in school so I didn't get enough time to reply earlier, and I never saw Lawelite's post so thanks anyway!))

Shay watched Tyler's Eevee evolve. He slowly crept out of bed, putting the book under the bed covers. Shay walked over to the 4 playind Eeveelutions. "That makes 6. Just one more left." Shay patted them all and brang out a bowl of poffins. "Eat up Guys. We got a long journey ahead tommorow." Shay spotted Leafy and Glacier walk upstairs. He moved aside, allowing them to join the other Pokemon. All of the other Trainer's were gathered in the Trainer's Lounge. He sat down in the last Armchair. "Alright guys, tommorow morning we head off to Hearthome. If memory serve's me correctaly, there should be an easy way to get there to the north, but we're going to need to get some bikes. The path had a slippery slide that can only be passed on a bike."

Shay looked at the other trainers, who seemed confused. "Don't worry, I phoned earlier this morning and managed to get us some bikes here from Eterna. They're padlocked outside the museum." Shay pulled out Shard's Arcanine Hat and placed some piece's of paper in it. "Pick one each. It'll decide which bike you have. Each one has the padlock code on it aswell, so don't forget it." Shay picked out a piece of Paper first. "Red Mach Bike for me." Shay placed the hat down on the table. "Now, we'll do that later. Now, over my journey's, I found a quick way to Hearthome, through Mt Coronet. It's the quickest way Possible. Once there, we'll talk to a girl named Bebe. She is incharge of the Box Storage System here in Sinnoh. She is also known to have an Eevee. If we do not have a Vaporeon by then, one of us will have to trade for it. If we already do, then the possibility of having another Eevee could be nesseccary. Once we are done there, We'll get back on our bikes and ride up the Cycle Road, up to Eterna. We'll return the bikes and go to Eterna Forest. There, we'll inspect the moss covered boulder. Once done there, We'll fly over to Snowpoint, where We'll inspect the last Boulder. Hopefully, We'll know where the 'Certain Area' is. Depending on where it is we'll work together to decide the best way to go." Shay looked over to Shard, then Tyler, then Erika and then the last girl. "Any questions?"

OOC: sorry, my grammer is bad :-[

Salem stood up from a bench and walked over to her old friend's house. she pushed open the door with Violet in her arms.
"Amy? can i borrow your bike?" Salem called.
a short girl walks into the room.
"Salem? long time no see! sure you can!" Amy smiles, walking into a back room.
she comes out with a bright pink bike. Salem takes it and with a quick thanks, she goes out the door. she jumps on and rides to cycling road. once there, she rides down the bike path, to Oreburg town (SP?). she held Violet close when she got off the bike. she locked her bike by the museum. she sat by the bike rack and pet Violet.

((OOC: Hmm.. I've been noticing something. But maybe... no that can't be it.))
BIC:
Pulling a small slip of paper out of his hat Shard thought, "I wonder what bike I'm going to get. I hope its a blue and silver chrome mach Bike like I had when I was younger. Eh, who knows." Opening the slip Shard yelled out loud, "Sweet, just what I wanted! A blue and silver chrome Mach Bike. Exactly what I had when I was a kid." Smiling inwardly Shard then noticed that Shay had said "certain area" for the rock in Snowpoint. Gathering his senses Shard spoke to Shay, "I know where the rocks are. Just ask Leafy and Glacier. They've been to both. They chose what evolution they wanted."
Sitting back on his armchair Shard rummaged in his backpack for something. Finally finding what he need he pulled them out turning towards the trainers and saying, "Well, I've got granola bars. I only packed Cheri Pinap Berry Bonanza, but you're all welcome to one." Stuffing one down Shard gave one to each Trainer and realized how hungry he was. "Wow, I just realized I haven't eaten since we left Iron Island. But, whatever enjoy the bars," said Shard to the Trainers gathered in the Lounge.
Rummaging in his backpack again Shard pulled out a small flute made from bone. Looking at the anxious faces of his Pokemon Shard laughed. "Haha, apparently they want to hear The Song of the Wailord. It's their favorite and they only look at me that way when they want to hear it. If you're wondering what it's made from, it's made from a Pelliper bone and has been in my family since my great grandparent's time." Putting the flute to his mouth Shard began to blow uncovering holes and covering others all the while playing a hauntingly beautiful song.

((OOC: I used to play the flute. But now it's the violin. I see nothing against the rules about characters playing instruments, so here we go.))
Edit: ((OOC: Just noticed, the Watched! symbol has left my profile. Odd, or not?))

((OOC: MyWolfNighfall, I suggest you try and add more to your posts? And your grammar's ok from what I know. It's spelled 'Orebourgh' by the way. ))

"No questions from me," Erika said the next morning as all of them were gathered in the Trainer's Lounge. Shifting her weight on her other arm, she reached over and picked out a piece of paper. Black Mach Bike it said, along with a couple numbers, in Shay's recognizable handwriting. "I'll be waiting outside," she said, bored of sitting in a room just talking. Glancing to Umbrey and Espey to make sure they were finished eating, Erika returned Umbrey and brought along Espey outside.

Walking towards the museum with Espey at her side, Erika saw the girl from before. Standing next to her rented bike, the dark haired girl said "So, you haven't introduced yourself yet. You've probably figured it out already, but I'm Erika. What's your name?" She was definitely curious, and it wouldn't hurt to know a companion's name, especially if they were going to try and uncover the mystery about the Eeveelutions.

Edit: ((OOC: Ugh, you posted before me again!))

((Try two to four!))
Tyler listened to the beautiful song while munching on the spicy-sour granola bar. He reached over and picked a slip of paper. I wonder if I'll get an Acro bike. I love to do crazy-fun tricks and things like that, Tyler thought. He read the slip. "Yeah!" he exclaimed. He had gotten an orange Acro bike. Just what he wanted. Tyler would be popping wheelies all the time to Hearthome City. "No questions here, not from this boy." Tyler said. Tyler was anxious to ride his bike. He wanted to just get up and go. He watched his Pokemon finish eating their poffins and said "I'm headed outside to go and check if the bikes are here yet. I'll make sure to tell you guys if I see anyone out there with a Vaporeon or Eevee. And nice playing Shard. I couldn't play anything like that. I only play the recorder and the sax." he looked at his Pokemon and said "You guys be good for them people okay? Alright. I'll be outside if any of you guys need me."

Tyler walked outside of the door of the Pokemon Center. He noticed Erika talking to the other girl.

"What's your name?" Erika said to her.

Tyler wanted to know as well. "Yeah, what is your name?" he said

((OOC: One word: :p. ;) ))
BIC:
Watching Erika leave Shard got up and joined her saying to the other trainers, "You know, it's a ncie day out. How about we all go and leave now?" Then turning to Shay and Erika Shard said, "Shay, have you given her her present yet? And Erika, have you opened mine yet? I'll have to open it for you if you don't." Nodding to his Pokemon Shard ran out and yelled to the trainers, "Come on! Last one to Eterna is a Slowpoke!" Hopping on his bike with Pokemon running alongside him Shard set off to Eterna on Cycling Road.
Riding past with the wind in his hair Shard narrowly avoided crashing into a biker. Quickly apologizing Shard continued pedaling towards Eterna. When he reached the gate he stopped and stared back to see if anyone was coming. Wiping sweat trickling down his face from the hot sun, Shard took out some water and gave some to his Pokemon, and himself. Turning back along the road Shard wondered when the others would get there.
((OOC: You posted before me >:( ))

((OOC: Those aren't even words! ))

"And Erika, have you opened mine yet? I'll have to open it for you if you don't." With that, Shard left, riding on Cycling Road. I haven't opened his present yet... Oh well, I'll open it when we get to Eterna She returned Espey back to her pokeball. Not waiting for the girl with a pink bike to answer her, Erika unlocked her bike. Never one to back down from a challenge, Erika pedalled on after Shard.

Laughing as he almost crashed into a biker, she continued staying behind a little bit so he wouldn't notice her. Finally, they both made it to the gate. "I haven't opened your present yet," Erika said. "Here," she said, handing him the gift, "You open it." Watching him carefully open the gift, she drank a bottle of water down in a couple seconds flat.

((OOC: Wait, who, me or Crystal? ))

((OOC: Yes, you.))
BIC:
Opening the present carefully Shard sighed, "I don't even remember what I put in here. You lvoe taking forever on things don't you?" Getting through the present Shard opened it and revealed a small portable harp you could fit in your pocket, a pair of earrings with musical notes on them, and a windchime that sparkled in the sun and played a beautiful song when the breeze hit it.
Looking at Erika Shard said, "Well, like I said. If you love music, you'll love these. Don't ask why. Just felt I needed to give them to someone, and I don't think Shay would like some earrings." Then turning Shard walked through the gate saying as he went, "Come on. The others'll know we went to return the bieks. That's where Shay said we're heading, isn't it?" Upon reaching the end of the gate Shard went out and took a few turns until he appeared at a small building with a sign that labeled it as "Bike Shop". Getting inside Shard said to the manager, "Um, excuse me, I'm here to return this bike. Earlier today a male trainer named Shay reserved them. The others are on their way."
((OOC: Sorry for short. Not much in my head at the time lol.))

((OOC: Since when is there something in your head? XD ))

Grinning, Erika took the harp, earrings, and windchime. "Well, like I said. If you love music, you'll love these. Don't ask why. Just felt I needed to give them to someone, and I don't think Shay would like some earrings." Laughing at the thought of Shay wearing earrings, she followed Shard through the gate to the small building with the sign "Bike Shop" in front of it. "Um, excuse me, I'm here to return this bike. Earlier today a male trainer named Shay reserved them. The others are on their way." With a dazed look in her eyes, Erika said "Um, hi, I'm here to return this bike as well. My friend Shay reserved them today and like he-" she pointed to Shard, "said, the others are on their way to return their bikes too."

Leaving her bike with the manager, she walked out of the building and took out the harp Shard had given her. Sitting down on a bench nearby, Erika began to pluck a couple strings. The random notes became a tune. A tune she was familiar with. Song of the Sea she thought as she played the sweet, yet haunting lullaby. Without looking, Erika continued playing, glancing back and forth between the gate and the door to the Bike Shop. She wondered how long it would take for the others to arrive and for Shard to come out of the shop. Finishing the song, Erika put her harp back into her backpack and took out the windchime. Putting it up in the sunlight, she saw it made beautiful colors. Playing around with it, the dark haired girl waited for the others, beginning to feel bored that no one was around to talk to.

Sighing, she got up, letting out her Espeon. Walking inside the Bike Shop once more, Erika said "Shard, I'll be out on the field just outside Eterna. Come get me when the others get here, 'kay?" Leaving, she walked with Espey to the field. Releasing the rest of her pokemon except for Umbrey, who didn't like to come out in the morning unless it was important, she decided to train. "Okay, Pop," Erika began, "let's start out with you. First we'll work on your Focus Punch. Espey, use Protect. Pop, focus all your energy into your fist and then release it as soon as it hits the barrier." Erika watched as Pop hit the barrier, shattering it easily. "Good job," she called out, amazed that Pop could take down Espey's Protect barrier with barely a sweat. "Okay, now we'll work on Hidden Power. Setting up broken branches around Pop in a circle, Erika stepped back. "Now, you need to be able to hit all of the branches down. Send the energy out. Try to control where each one goes." Once more, Pop obeyed her commands with ease, knocking down each of the branches.

(you guys posted b4 i could!)

Salem noticed the people who where talking to her ride away. They all had evolutions of Eevee! Salem set Violet in the basket of the bike and got the bike out. She started back to Eterna. Salem peddled as fast as she could. She almost got to them!
"Hey!" she yelled.
She tried to get closer. Violet started to purr as Salem ran one hand over her back.
"Vapor!" Violet purred.

(writers block >:()

((-.- now I'm gonna have to edit my other post -.- But, meh))

Shay looked to the Boy who had called out to the group and smiled when he saw the Vaporeon he was carrying. He patted Erika on the shoulder, pointing to the Vaporeon. He walked over and stroked the Vaporeon, feeding it a poffin as he did. He pulled out Volt's Pokeball, releasing the Jolteon into the air, landing in true style. Volt and the Vaporeon sniffed eachother, Volt feeling strong. After all, Volt was extremely strong against the likes of Vaporeon. Shay wheeled his bike into the bike rack, re-attaching the Padlock. He knelt down and stroked Volt. He looked up to the Trainer with the Vaporeon. "I think you could help us. Meet us in the Pokemon Center tommorow Morning." Shay walked towards the Pokemon Center. He clicked his Fingers. Volt's ear twitched twice, then, it went running to Shay's side.

Shay stroked Volt and returned it to it's Pokeball. He put away Volt's Pokeball and pulled out another. "Alright Charmeleon, Time for a Bonfire!" A red beam went flying down to the ground, revealing a Powerful Humandhaped Lizard. Shay and Charmeleon began sparring, keeping an eye on the night's sky. Soon, the dark clouds vanished, revealing a beautiful night sky. Shay nodded to his Charmeleon, who exited into the fields behind the Center. Shay pulled everyone to the window, to see the light of Charmeleon's Tail on the fields. Shay nodded to Charmeleon.

Charmeleon leapt into the air, twirling its tail around creating a m,essage of fire in the sky. It read ; Eeveelution Evolution! Shay nodded once more. Charmeleon sent a fire spin blazing into the air. It leapt through the fire spin, using a mega punch straight to the center of the Flame Tornado, making it explode, sending embers everywhere.

((OOC ; Dw bout it guys, at least its goin well. Besides, I'm in a good mood))

(Salem's a girl)

"Alright" Salem smiled.
She watched a Jolteon sniff Violet. Salem picked up Violet and walked the bike to her friends house.
"Amy, i'm here to return your bike!" Salem called once she got inside.
Amy pranced out of a small room and took the bike.
"Thanks again" Salem smiled.
Amy nodded and walked away. Salem walked out of the house. Violet struggled out of Salem's grip.

(ugh, sick...... need to sleep. nite!)

((Ooc: I'm pretty sure the name Crystal doesn't fit a guy))

Tyler grabbed his bike and rode it to the cycling road. He raced down the road to Eterna, watching all the beauty that he passed. He saw Pokemon like Ponyta and the occasional Gible. He saw trees and something else. A cave. "I wonder what that is?" Tyler said, not paying any attention to the road. The handlebars slipped out from Tyler's hands! "Wh-whoa-oa! Waaah!" Tyler screamed as his bike crashed into the wall of the cycling road. Tyler fell and hit the back of his head. He was bleeding a little bit. "Ow, owie, ouch, ouch, ouchie!!!" Tyler felt childish, "I sooo should of worn a helmet..." He got back on his feet and then onto his bike. He rode even more slowly this time, being more cautious and looking at the road. When he made it to Eterna he went to the Pokemon Center first to get a band-aid. He brought it to the bike shop and said to the manager "Here's one of the bikes my buddy Shay rented for us. There are still more to come."

Tyler noticed Shard still in the bike shop. "Hey Shard! Wassup? You beat me here. Say where's Erika? She was right behind you on the cycling road, am I correct? Where'd she head to?" Tyler said, moving over to Shard.

Tired, Erika returned Pop back to her pokeball. Glancing at the sky, she noticed it was getting dark. "We should get back to the Pokemon Center, Espey. It's getting late." Walking past the Bike Shop, she saw Tyler, who had mysteriously gained a couple bruises and cuts, and Shard, who was, still, in the Bike Shop. "Hi guys!" the dark haired girl said, walking in with her Espeon close behind. "Where's everybody else? I'm guessing they're at the Pokemon Center. Let's go."

With that, she pulled the two boys along with her to the Pokemon Center, where they met up with Shay and the girl she had talked to a while back. She was carrying a Vaporeon. Score. That means we have...Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, and Flareon. All seven. Now all we need to do is find out where we're 'sposed to be. "Hi Shay!" Erika smiled brightly. Looking out the window, she saw his Charmeleon. He was making a fire type of fireworks. Up in the clear sky, the "fireworks" made out the words 'Eeveelution Evolution!' Erika smiled. Part one of their journey was over.

Turning towards the girl with a Vaporeon, Erika said "Hi, 'member me? I was talking to you in Orebourgh, but then Shard," she pointed towards him "challenged me to a race to get here. So yeah. If you don't remember, I'm Erika. So what's your name?" Erika smiled at her warmly.

((OOC: Eh, couldn't really think. Writer's block, and yeahh. ))

"I've been thinking and, well, I think I know two places that the 'certain place' could be," Tyler said, walking into the Pokemon Center, "It could be the Spear Pillar on top of Mt. Coronet, or, it could be the Brass (Burned) Tower in Johto. It's where I got my Eevee. Some people think Entei, Raikou, and Suicune were once a Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon that were killed in the burning of the Brass Tower." Tyler felt like a geek, which, he believed that he was. When he was in Ekreteak City he had read all about the legend of the three legendary beasts (gerbils) and his long memory helped him remember all these things. Tyler let out his Flareon, Flare and said "You remember Ekruteak City right, your hometown?" The Flareon thought for a little while, and then nodded in remembrance (didn't know that was actually a word). "Do you remember the legend of the three beasts? You know Entei, Raikou, and Suicune? How they are thought to once be each an Eeveelution?" he asked. Flare almost instantly nodded. "How about we do a little research on that 'certain place' on the internet, Shay?" he said. Tyler got his HP laptop computer from Nurse Joy. He went onto Google.com and typed in certain place into the search box. He moved his mouse over the button that said "Search" and clicked. As the results started to show up, he turned the computer to Shay.

Shay looked at the seach engine page and laughed. "That's really, really funny!" Shay took the laptop off of Tyler and typed in 'Legend of the 3 Legendary Dogs. Entei, Raikou and Suicune'. Hundreds of thousanbds of pages came up. Shayt clicked the first one and read aloud, 'The two legendary birds of Johto, known as Ho-oH and Lugia, are known to be summoned during the gathering of their 3 warriors. For Ho-oH, the three warriors are Entei, Raikou and Suicune'. "Must I continue? The Eeveelutions may have a odd legend to them, but the three legendary dogs have nothing to do with this so lets move on"

"Alright, Tyler mentioned the posibility of the 'Certain Place' being Spear Pillar. This also impossible. Spear Pillar is the Centre of Sinnoh itself. It is known as the home of the Gods of Time and Space. There is NO link to anything else there." Shay looked to his Charmeleon who had just re entered. "I do not think that either of the stones that allow the 2 Sinnoh Eeveelutions to evolve are the place that we are looking for but I believe they may be conected to the place." Shay looked to the resting Eeveelutions. "But, do not forget, we do not know what will happen to the Eeveelutions. So, if you do not wish to continue with this mission, then I will understand."

Shay looked out of the window to Eterna Forest. "Tommorow morning we go to the Forest. Once our investigation there is done, we will get back our bikes and ride to Hearthome, where we will contact Bebe and rest for the night." Shay looked to Erika. "Any other Questions?"

Erika watched as Shay and Tyler tried to find the 'Certain Place' on the internet. "Tomorrow morning we got to the Forest. Once our investigation there is done, we will get back our bikes and ride to Hearthome, where we will contact Bebe and rest for the night. Any other questions?" Stifling a laugh, the dark haired girl replied, "Nope," and then burst out laughing, thinking it was so funny that Shay and Tyler actually thought they could find something like that on the internet.

Calming down, she looked at the Eeveelutions, still sleeping. Aww...so cute! "Okay, so now we know the plans, I'm going to bed." Standing up, she said her good-nights to Tyler, Shard, the girl who she still didn't know the name of, and Shay. " 'Night everybody." she said. And with that, she went to her room, two sleepy Eeveelutions pacing along behind her. Laying down, Erika couldn't sleep. We're going to the Forest tomorrow, and I'm okay with that...But Hearthome? I don't know if I should still come along...'cause there's a pretty big chance I'll run into...mom... Tired and unable make up her mind, she slept what little she could.

((OOC: Be patient, people. I have four days of school left and then I'm free!!! :D ))

(OOC- May I join in?)

Out of nowhere, a shadow lurks. Rilence, him being curious about the mystery of the Eeveeolutions, decided to follow the group and helps if needed .

"Excuse me for a moment, I'm Rilence, I myself owns a Jolteon and seeing how you guys've got Eeveeolutions, I'd like to join in the research, I've got strong enough of a party, and I'll hold my coarse just fine. You guys've gathered all 7, but don't mind me being a nosy parker. Get on out Jolty!"

Out comes a female Jolteon . "Jolt!" She shrieked with a flash .

"Shay, I already feel like an idiot and I don't need your help with that." Tyler said, "I was just pitching out random ideas. And the legend does say that when the Brass Tower was burned down, Ho-oh brought back to life three creatures that were killed in the fire. It may not be true, but it is the legend. I know. I'm a geek."

"Excuse me for a moment," someone said out of nowhere, "I'm Rilence, I myself own a Jolteon and seeing how you guys've got Eeveelutions, I'd like to join in the research, I've got strong enough of a party, and I'll hold my coarse just fine. You guys've gathered all 7, but don't mind me being a nosy parker. Get on out Jolty!"

Out comes a Jolteon. "Jolt!" It shrieked with a flash.

"So, you've got a Jolteon, huh? Well, we've got all seven, that's correct. We might be in need of a little help, right Shay? We could always use some extra hands. And we still don't know where or what that 'Certain Place' is. He really could help, especially if he knows anything about what we're doing here." Tyler said, "I'd say that you can join."

Shay looked to Tyler. "Who put you in charge?" Shay began to laugh. He stopped and pulled out a pokeball from his belt. "Why don't we let my Jolteon decide huh?" Shay threw Volt's Pokeball into the air. There, a second jolteon emerged from a red beam, next to Jolty. "Alright 'Rilence', you'd better hope that Volts in a good mood."

Volt slowly began sniffing Rilence and his Jolteon. Volt slowly lowered his head. "Well well... It seems that Volt approves... You'd better be able to keep your own kid." Shay returned Volt to its Pokeball. "But just incase. Lets see if you can hold your own... against me."

(We aint had a single battle i think its about time we did)

((OOC: Finally, a battle! XD))

Unable to sleep, Erika got out of bed. Changing out of her pajamas, she walked down the hallway, with Umbrey in tow. Looking behind the corner she saw the rest of the group still awake. Out of nowhere, a boy appeared. "Excuse me for a moment, I'm Rilence, I myself own a Jolteon and seeing how you guys've got Eeveeolutions, I'd like to join in the research. I've got strong enough of a party, and I'll hold my coarse just fine. You guys've gathered all 7, but don't mind me being a nosy parker. Get on out Jolty!"

With that, the boy released a Jolteon. Watching from out of view, Erika listened to their conversation. "Well well... It seems that Volt approves... You'd better be able to keep your own kid. But just incase. Let's see if you can hold your own... against me." Shay said after Volt inspected Rilence and his Jolteon. Smiling, she stepped out of the shadows. "I don't have a problem with you joining the group. But like Shay said, you're going to have to be able to hold your own. And I think Shay's the strongest of the group, so battling him'd prove the most. So, are you guys going to have the battle outside or what?" the dark haired girl asked curiously, itching to watch a good battle.

((OOC; I got a virus on me laptop :'( so I cant use it so I cnt reply very often. This aint a post, its just a quick notice sorry guys))

"Well, I believe it's okays to have a good battle, but my Jolteon dislike battling, though she's strong enough, I am sure I'll be able to help in times of trouble." Rilence said.
-Jolteon jumped onto Rilence-
"I guess the others'll be up for a good battling" Rilence exclaimed as he drew out a ball .

((OOC: Ok, everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been on much. I've been busy and I won't be able to post much I'll be on tomorrow and I'll psot. This is just a notice. See ya everyone.))

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Just a note. MyWolfNightfall has been banned. I apologize if this disrupts the thread.

Also guys, please keep OOC messages down if you aren't adding an actual RP reply to the thread. Everyone hopefully understands that people have lives and can be busy, so it's okay if you can't post every single day. If you must contact someone about your absence, please do it via Private Messages. If you wanted to send a PM to multiple members at once but aren't sure how, drop me a line and I'll tell you how. Thanks!

((OOC: Hey guys!!! I'm back!!! I got my laptop repaired and I'm bakc up and rolling! Oh and, if we dont have mywolfnightfall anymore, looks like that whole Bebe thing is a need to do.))

Shay smiled at Rilence. "I can understand that now" Shay looked to his Pokeballs. "Hows 3 on 3? I'll get out my team now, just give me a minute..." Shay walked over to the PC. He activated it and moved it over to the BOX named 'Elite'. He put in Gliscor, Staraptor and Sharpedo, Then drew out Scizor and a Monferno. He closed down the box then walked to the Arena outside. He knelt down, releasing all of his Pokemon.

Shay looked at them. Volt, Scizor, Charmeleon, Pidgeot and Monferno. He decided to save Pidgeot and Volt for another time. He knelt down to Charmeleon. "Its time old friend." Shay put all of his Pokemon into their Pokeballs except Charmeleon. He put his hand on the Everstone on Charmeleons chest. "Ready?" Charmeleon nodded. Shay ripped away the everstone. Charmeleon began to glow. Shay tried to hold back his tears but couldn't. Charmeleon began to change in shape. Small wings began to devolop on its back. As Charmeleon began to grow in size, so did the wings. There, stood infront of Shay, was his newest Pokemon.

It roared out "CHAR!" Shay smiled, and returned his newely evolved Charizard to its Pokeball.

((OOC: Yay! ^^ Welcome back!))

Erika watched with interest as Shay put in and withdrew a couple Pokemon. He then proceeded to release Volt, a Scizor, a Charmeleon, a Pidgeot, and a Monferno. The Charmeleon had, she realized, an Everstone on a type of chain around its neck. Shay ripped the Everstone from Charmeleon, tears on his face. Then Charmeleon began to glow. It's evolving... Erika thought, having seen the process happen many times before. As wings began to form on its back, Charmeleon began to grow. Roaring, the Charmeleon had finally evolved into its final stage, Charizard. The dark haired girl smiled, happy that Shay had a new Pokemon.

Deciding to speak, she said "So, you guys are going to fight outside, right? 'Cause we're going to have to tell Nurse Joy first." Proceeding to do so, she politely shook the said nurse awake. "Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy, wake up. We're going to use the battlefield out back, 'kay?" "Mhmm..." came a muffled, tired reply from Nurse Joy before she drifted back to sleep.

"Let's go, guys," Erika said, leading the way to the back of the Pokemon Center. Walking through the door, she looked up, seeing so many stars, the moon, and how dark it had become. Plopping on the ground, she released Umbrey from his pokeball, knowing he loved it when it was this dark. Cuddling Umbrey in her lap, Erika asked "Hurry up, it's getting cold...But I wanna watch the battle!" The dark haired girl sat, leaning against the building behind her, inticipating the battle about to unfold.

((Why, a thank you))

Shay smiled as the rest walked out. He stood on his side of the field, grasping Monferno's Pokeball in his hand. Soon, everyone was out, and the referee walked onto the field. "Trainers. This is a 3 on 3 Pokemon Battle. Substitutions are aloud for both Challengers. The challenger, Rilence, shall face the undefeated Kanto League 4 time running Champion, Shay. Let the battle, commence."

Shay looked to the others and smiled. "Hoped you'd find out about that sooner or later." Shay turned to Rilence. "Alright kid, get your game on cos your facing the Kanto Champion, Undefeated." Shay threw the Pokeball in his hand into the air. A red beam came shooting down onto the ground. There, emerged a small monkey, with a flame expanding from its tail. "Mon Mon!" It yelled out and began punching thin air. Shay smiled. "Don't worry, my Monferno has an everstone too, meaning hes able to evolve, but hes not going to yet..."

((OOC: Is 'get your game on' a bit of a rip off from yu-gi-oh GX?))

((Welcome! All right what to post.. Don't have long left so I'm gonna be rushing a post lol. Where are we in the RP?))
BIC:
"Hey Shay! Mind if I watch? I've been a bit busy with my Pokemon. You'll be impressed if you feel like a battle after," yelled Shard out from the shadows. Looking to his belt Shard thought, "Hmm.... I trained Leafy and Glacier quite a bit.. Maybe if we do a double battle I could use that combination. But it's a dangerous one so maybe not. Who knows..." Then he looked around and took a note of where he was. he was under a thicket of brush with oran berry trees nearby. The sun was hidden by clouds and Shard sensed a storm brewing. Sending out his Pokemon he waited for the battle to start while he pondered on what would happen if they found the secret to the Eveeloutions.
Looking up to the sky Shard heard a swift strike and the cry of a Wurmple as it was taken down to be something's lunch. "The world sure can be cruel at times. But it can also be amazing," thought Shard. Then he turned to the shadows and saw a small Shroomish run out with a Breloom defending it from a Staraptor! "I've gotta help it! Shay wait right there, I'll be back," yelled Shard as he ran into the thicket to help the Shroomish and Breloom.

((OOC: Like I said, where are we in the PRP? I can't be on long and I'll try to be on tomorrow. Anyways, this is getting good. Also, if I'm gone for a while I give you permission to auto Shard. It's jsut so we can keep the PRP in order. I'll check if that's against the rules or not. Ok I checked, and it says that you may not without HIS or HER PERMISSION. So, I believe it's ok. Not sure thoguh, I'll check with amod, or if you can because I have to go now. See ya!))

((were in eterna))

Shay smiled. "Hows tommorow night? We'll be in Hearthome then." He grinned and awaited the battle.

((Sorry I know this ones really really really really short and sorry Linkachu if your reading this but I cant really do anything til the battle begins.))

((OOC: Ahaha, yeah, that was a really short post Girallade. And, who did gzh give permission to to auto Shard? XD I'm confused))

"Trainers. This is a 3 on 3 Pokemon battle. Substitutions are allowed for both Challengers. The challenger, Rilence, shall face the undefeated Kanto League 4 time running Champion, Shay. Let the battle, commence." Erika's eyes widened at the statement. Undefeated Kanto League Champion. Four times running. Wow, I was right. He is strong. The dark haired girl smirked glad for her knack of knowing a trainer's true strength without seeing it unleashed.

Then Shay released yet another fire type. This one Erika recognized, was a Monferno, the evolved form of Chimchar, one of the starters for Sinnoh trainers. It also had an Everstone around its neck. I wonder when he's going to have it evolve...

"Hey Shay! Mind if I watch? I've been a bit busy with my Pokemon. You'll be impressed if you feel like a battle after." Turning her head to find the source of a voice, she saw Shard in a thicket of brush. Erika looked up, trying to find why Shard was looking at the sky. There was a Wurmple, caught by a Staraptor, probably for a midnight snack. Before she knew it, Shard was off running towards a Shroomish and Breloom, who were also trying to help get the Wurmple away from its predator.

Focusing on the battle about to take place, Erika heard Shay say "How's tommorow night? We'll be in Hearthome then." The dark haired girl shifter uncomfortably, gripping harder on Umbrey. "Umbrey!" he whispered, snapping its trainer back into reality. "Oh, sorry Umbrey..." she whispered back. What am I going to do? I doubt I'll be able to avoid her when we get there... Erika spaced out, not noticing the battle taking place. Instead, her mind was flipping through her past.

((OOC: THATS IT!!! I'M SICK OF WAITING!!!.... phew, had to calm down there a sec. Right, thats it, hes going to be autoed out))

Shay began to frown as he looked down to Monferno. 'Better Help out Shard and worry about the battle later' Shay thought to himself. He returned Monferno into its Ball in a shiny red flash and threw another in to the air. "Blade, get on out!" The pokeball clicked open and sent a red beam to the ground. Soon, the red beam vanished, revealing a Red Bug Warrior known as Scizor. "Alright Blade, lets go!" Shay sharpely spun around and sprinted twoards Shard and the Staraptor, Breloom and Shroomish. He leapt in the way of Shard and glanced at him. "Leave this to the professionals kid." He pointed at the Staraptor. "X Scissor Blade!" Blade quickly charged at the staraptor, sending it flying to the ground. He smiled and threw a Great Ball at the Fallen Staraptor. It captured the Great bird in a red beam and began to wobble. Slowly, but surely, it came to a stop and clicked. Shay smiled as it teleported away to his PC Box.

He turned to the Pokemon center to get some rest for the night. Tommorow, the Forest and Hearthome. Tommorow, he will be one step closer to finding the truth

(Ooc: Can I join? I love this story. If so my character's description is below.)

In the middle of the night a wealthy, orphaned boy with snow-white hair, blue jeans, and a white and red long-neck short-sleeved shirt was sneaking around in the Pokemon Center in Eterna. He was wearing the best earmuffs he could afford, while his Jynx was singing to keep everybody asleep. He thought to himself, "I've been alone all my life. My only companions, shiny variations of Eevee, Turtwig, Shedinja, Spiritomb, Gulpin, and Smoochum. It sucks to be alone so I must steal others companions so my own companions will not suffer as I have. I've been told my family was famous and i didn't fit in. I've been told by another person my family couldn't afford my care so they sent the fully unevolved form of their favorite species of pokemon to protect me, on the journey to the orphanage. I like to beleive the 2nd story. But now that they have evolved they are lonely. I've just now realized this 2 weeks ago. now I've left to find a partner for my Eevee. By eavesdropping I heard a group was travelling looking for all the Eeveelutions. It would be a good idea to try here."

((Welcome, sure if you like but just make sure your posts are longer than that. You could have added extra detail but your new here so I'll let you off this once, just make them longer, it makes the story more interesting))

Shay slowly continued towards the Rear enterance of the Pokemon Center. He stopped, closed his eyes and listened carefully. There was a slight hum in the air. "Jy...n.....x......J....y..y......n..n...n.....x.....x...." He sharpely looked up and began to walk again. A Jynx? Singing? In the Pokemon Center? That's not right... He held one of the pokeballs from his pocket in his right hand, clutching it with all of his might. He began to think back to himself. I haven't faced one of these since the battle with... Lorelei... He frowned and slowly approached the door. It slowly opened, showing a large Jynx, singing away. He smiled and walked past, un-affected by the Jynx's 'Sing' He saw the Jynx look away in disgust. He continued walking, searching for its owner.

Shay blinked for a minute, then began to laugh to himself. There, creeping into the Pokeball Chamber, was a Boy with White hair, creeping around. He hesitated for a moment. It can't be him... Can it? He slowly crept up behind the boy, quickly grasped his Shoulder and sped him around to face him. He was wearing a pair of Earmuffs. Of course! He was wearing Earmuffs so that Jynx's Sing wouldn't affect him. He grabbed the boy by his shirt and lifted him into the air. "Just what do you think your doing?" He stared into the boys eyes. Nope. It wasn't who he thought it was, but it didn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.