• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Daycare : The Ranch

Shima soon caught up with the speedy Eevee, trying to catch her breath. "I am no Sonic the Shaymin, please slow down." Shima frowned, dropping dead.

Amethyst sighed. "Well, do you think one of us should watch them?" Amethyst asked. "Midnight then groaned. "Don't look at me." Midnight sighed, drawing on a small notepad. "Fine, I'll check it out." Amethyst sighed. She then quietly watched the two Eevee from afar, making sure not to reveal herself. She didnt want to stop them from having fun, she just wanted to make sure they didnt get into trouble.

"Sure!" Shima smiled. She quickly came to her feet, tapping Cerol lightly on the shoulder before yelling "Tag!" and running off. She quickly ran back inside, and behind Midnight, hoping the Eevee didn't find her.

Shima smirked. "Who says, Only way I can win! Because I find the best hiding places!" She yelled out. She only hoped that he didnt know where her voice came from otherwise her hideout would of been revealed. The only other thing giving it away would be Midnight selling her out.

Amethyst watched as Cerol looked for Shima. She found it a bit amuzing, knowing where Shima was hidden and how long it would take for him to find out. It was fun to say the least. She then pulled out a camera and started recording the scene.

Shima kept still behind Midnight. She kept her sound low, trying to steady her breathing. Midnight then sarcastically stated. "You know he's gonna find you sooner or later." Midnight said with a smirk. Shima then groaned. "Shhh!" She groaned. Midnight rolled his eyes and keot to his notepad.

"Ep!" Shima frowned, quickly ducking when Cerol entered the vicinity. Amethyst frowned, jumping between Phoenix and Cyber, where she then sat down. "Looks like Shima gave.herself away. She smiled, lying down.

Shima frowned being caught. She then watched as Cerol jolted off, leaving her in the dust. "Dang It! You know you're faster then me! How am I supposed to tag you?" Shima called.out of Cerol, still chasing him. Midnight smiled. "I told her." Midnight smiled. Then taking a sip of hot sauce. He then walked over to the others, instead of sitting on the couch, he sat in front of it, not really.blocking anyone's vision.

Shima smiled. Litsening to Phoenix's advice, she quickly sped up while Cerol had stopped trying to make it to the Eevee before it dashed off again. Amethyst smiled, Cyber agreeing with her. She then yawned, stretching. Wonder if the'll be more coming over." She questioned.

Cerol seen how Shima was almost near him, and started quickly running away. He was not on the same speed, so Shima would have more chances to catch him.

"There should be, adult Eeveelutions are having to leave their cubs tondo many things recently," Cyber pointed out. Phoenix yawned. "I'm getting some food," She got up and walked away.

"And Im going to get some coffie." Midnight sighed, heading the other way. There was a coffie maker in the building, allowing him to make coffie. "You guys want some?" He asked the other 2. "Yep, Ill take some." Amethyst smiled.

Shima slowed down, feeling tired. She then stopped to a walking speed. "Jeesus." She frowned, collapsing, out of breath.

Name: Zenix
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Moves: Bite, Quick Attack, Shadow Claw
Personality: Shy at first, kind, and friendly
Others: Has an x-shaped scar on his left cheek.

Zenix entered the daycare cautiously.

Zenix saw two Eevees playing and started to get nervous. He then saw then saw the caretakers which made him more nervous. 'There are so many,' he thought to himself.

Name: Emi
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Moves: Heal Bell and Wish
Personality: Emi is quite quiet but is in no way shy, it's just her voice which is barely above a whisper. She comes across as a prankster but has good intentions. She is very calm and enjoys helping others (and may or may not love food a little bit too much)
Others:
~ Emi, in comparison to others, is very fluffy and she's well adjusted to being seen as a Mareep or a pillow
~ Her voice is naturally about the same dynamic as a Whismur

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Emi hid behind a chair, quietly exploring the daycare in search of something that she was not very sure of. The incredibly fluffy Eevee could only hope that nobody attacked her as she had no way of fighting back, but she'd be equally as understanding if it were another Eevee. Settling down wouldn't be easy for her, though, at least that's what she thought.

Zenix decided to leave the others be and just explore the daycare. He explored around the daycare cautiously and hopes that he doesn't bumped into anyone since he is shy. He then bumped into something fluffy which seemed like a pillow.

The fluffy brown dot of an Eevee felt something bump into her and she glanced over. "Hey there, you seem lost," She spoke but was very difficult to hear, it's never easy being quieter than a Whismur. She tilted her head to the side out of curiosity.

Zenix was shocked to see that it wasn't a pillow, but a really fluffy Eevee. He took a few steps back and puts his head and ears a bit down because he was too shy. Even though she was a bit quiet, he could still hear her.

Midnight yawned. He sipped into the coffie, looking at the two other Eevees. Both Amethyst and Cyber had fell asleep, and Phoenix was still gone. "Eh, Im Sure its nothing." Midnight frowned, taking another sip of coffie. He then used Psychic to placed the fainted Shima on top of Amethyst's head.

Emi could see that the other Eevee was really shy, so she wouldn't push him to talk. "I'm Emi, what's your name?" She was still as quiet as ever but sounded friendly. Though she was completely unaware of everything that was going on around her.

Zenix stepped a little closer to Emi. "Umm... I... I'm Z-Zenix..." he said shyly and looked up at Emi, "Umm... y-you're really soft..." He blushed a bit as he said that.

Now for the form:
Name: Dan
Species: Jolteon
Role: Care Taker
Moves: Calm mind, Flash, Protect, Thunder wave
Personality: Loves Fun, Loves to help.....emotional...Shy (Extrovert)
Others: Choice Scarf (Yellow)
Crazy! Likes to race and runs around really quick,
Fur will shock you sometimes, Eyes drop when starting to feel shy

Name: Mark
Species: Umbreon
Role: Care Taker
Moves: Calm mind, Shadow sneak (With no damage), Protect, hypnosis
Personality: Smart, Quiet,.....emotional...Shy (Introvert)
Others: Choice Scarf (Dark)
Basically Darkrai Since Mark stays as a shadow most of the time,
His red eyes will scare you if he stays in the corner as a shadow but only shows the eye.

Last edited:
Dan starts to rush in daycare without looking crashing into the wall as Mark looked at him from behind as he face palms, "Can't you just not embarrassed yourself on the first day here?" Said Mark telepathically staring at Dan scaring him in the process "STOP DOING THAT!" Yelled out Dan.
Mark started to shadow sneak into a corner hiding.

Last edited: