• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveelution Daycare : The Ranch

@WolfyPop

Welcome to another RP revolving around Eeveelutions cause thats all Im good for in the world of Pokecharms! This DayCare is only for Eeveelutions,So if you want to be a CareTaker Just be an evolved eeveelution, If you are a child, start as an eevee.

Rules:
1.Please no Cursing, This is a DayCare
2.You can only have 3 Characters in here.
3.The Kids Can have a crush on the other kids if you want to :3
4. You.don't have to have 3 characters but 3 is the limit.

Now for the form:
Name: (Put your name)
Species: (Just Eeveelutions,If young then be an Eevee)
Role: (You are either a Child or a CareTaker)
Moves: (What moves do they have?(Most Kids must have only 2 Moves)
Personality: (How do they act?)
Others: (If you have any marks or accessories put it on here!)

My Forms:

Name: Midnight
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Role: Caretaker
Moves: Psychic, Attract, Shadow Ball, Bite
Personality: Midnight is very stubborn and is a bit flirty.
Other: Blue Scarf

Name: Amethyst
Species: Espeon
Moves: Mind Read, Psybeam, Rest, Hypnosis
Personality: Amethyst is light hearted and is very energetic
Others: Sun Stone Pendant.

Now let the RP begin!

Midnight frowned. "Amethyst." He frowned. "Yea?" She asked. "Get off of me!" Midnight groaned. "Sorry Midnight, but you.lost the bet, and you still didn't pay me my.Oran berries." She growled. "Ugh, fine." Midnight sighed, letting the Espeon lie on him.

Name: Phoenix
Species: Flareon
Moves: Fire Spin, Will-O-Wisp, Swift, Skull Bash
Personality: Phoenix is nice, loyal and curious.
Others: She is a light blue Flareon with a silver Tuft, Tail and Mane, dark blue legs, and a yellow and red eye.

Name: Cyber
Species: Umbreon
Moves: Dark Pulse, Iron Tail, Swift, Shadow Ball
Personality: Cyber is loyal, nice, but stubborn,
Others: Cyber has green eyes and rings.

Phoenix and Cyber were sitting on the couch, watching the two. "Are you two alright?" Phoenix asked with a smug look on her face. Cyber was grooming his friend by licking her behind the ear. He stopped for a moment to talk. "We will have some Eevees coming in soon, so we need to look mature," He copied Phoenix's smug face before continuing to groom Phoenix.

"Then tell Amethyst to get off of me!" Midnight groaned. "Fine." Amethyst sighed, jumping off of Midnight. Midnight then groaned. "Not my.day. So who dragged me into this?" Midnight asked.

"In that case. Amethyst!" Midnight groaned. "Hey, everyone agreed and by that I mean Lucky and Red." Amethyst smiled. "Remind me to strangle you later." Midnight graoned.

"Remember guys, mature..." Phoenix smirked before walking off to get a drink. Cyber sighed. "Seriously, where are the youngsters?!" Cyber sighed.

(OOC: should we ask people to join?)

"Midnight sighed. "No idea. Should be arriving soon. In the meantime, how are you and Asmodeus?" Midnight asked, trying to pull up small talk.

(OOC: Lol, Yea.)

Name: Cerol
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Moves: Quick attack, helping hand (Or, helping paw?)
Personality: Kind, Brave, and hates puns. Also, likes to eat berries, that he get by himself, and hates when someone gives it to him.
Others: Green scarf, moon necklace

Last edited by a moderator:
"I mean we could ready up a bit. Considering we do have some time. "Really I have almost no interaction with any of the eevee since Im the receptionist and all." Midnight frowned.

Cerol walked in the (daycare? Ranch? I don't know...) and looked around. He seen that no eevee was here, except for him. Just caretakers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amethyst noticed the Eevee who had walked in. She then walked towards it with a small smile. "Hello Cerol, Nice to meet you, Im Amethyst." Amethyst smiled.

Phoenix put down the book. She usually entertains and plays with the Eevees. She bounced to Cerol. "Hello there,"-She turned to Midnight-"Midnight! Receptionist desk!"-Then she turned back to Cerol-"Would you mind going over to that desk over there and answer a few questions? I'll go with you if you want," She smiled.

Midnight groaned Phoenix telling him to stand by the receptionist desk. "Alright Mom." He sighed, walking over to the Receptionist desk. He took a seat, a amused face, waiting for The small eevee to come by.

Cyber sighed. Sometimes Storm the Jolteon would sing songs for the youngsters, but he doesn't go to the Daycare anymore. He sometimes taught cubs how to hack for good, considering he does that.

Amethyst smiled. Wow, that sounds really cool. Too bad he isn't here now." Amethyst frowned.

(OOC: Im going to add a youngster to the Roster.

Name: Shima
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
Personality: Shima is very energetic and nice, but a force to be reckoned with.
Other: N/A

Shima bouced on top of Midnight's head unsuspectingly, and to her surprise, Midnight hadn't noticed. She held back her laughter and started to make faces over Midnight's head

Amethyst looked to where Cyber pointed at, and only snickered, finding the scene hilarious and adorable. She then quickly ran over to Phoenix, pointing to Midnight, and showing the Blue Flareon. Midnight's eyes were closed, so he had.no idea what was going on around him.

"You guys know I hear you. If it's complete silence and I hear some giggling and whispering, you guys are bad at keeping secrets." Midnight smiled. He opened his eyes, then looked around. He noticed Amethyst looking slightly over where his eyes were, causing him to look up, finding a small Eevee on his head. "There you are! Where have you been Shima?" Midnight grabbed the Eevee cub, smirking. "Nope, that's for me to know and you to find out." Shima smirked, bluntly. "Right." Midnight smirked back.

"Okay, Cyber you help Shima, I'll help Cerol." Phoenix commanded, and she walked back to Cerol.

Cyber got off the couch. "Shima, you need to answer a few questions, and I'll take you outside, okay?" He smiled.

Shima smiled. "OK, let em rip!" Shima smirked, sitting down. Amethyst followed Cyber too, smirking at Shima's cocky attitude, which was pure adorableness.

Midnight sighed, waiting for Carol to gain the courage and walk over. He didn't mind, considering there was no line what so ever. He simply looked in a small notepad.until Carol made it over.

"OK! My mom is a Glaceon while my Dad is a Flareon, and their names are Crystal and Wisp." Shima answered with a smile on her face, awaiting the next question.

"Easy Peasy, The center of Castelia City. No Sweat! C'mon give me some harder ones Cy!" Shima smirked. Amethyst smiled. "The kid's has sass I'll giver her that." Amethyst giggled.

"Okay, last question, do you have a diet or special needs?" Cyber swished his tail, waiting for the Eevee to answer. Maybe she would like me to teach her some hacking skills? He thought to himself.

"Nope and Nope." Shima smiled, then doing a.quick stretch before jumping up and down repeatedly. "Can I play with the other Eevee now?" Shima asked. Amethyst frowned. "Sure, but you're gonna have to wait for Carol to finish." She smiled.

"OK, instead of just being slow like my friend here." She smirked, pointing to Cyber. "Lets speeds things up OK? OK." Amethyst smiled.

"What are the Species and Names of your parents? Where do you live, and do you have any special needs or allergies?" Amethyst said all questions at once. Shima then frowned. "How come I wasn't given Amethyst to answer questions?" Shima frowned.

Midnight sat in the back. "Jeezus, this kid is rude." Midnight thought.

"Well... My parents are umbreon, with name 'Jack', and my mother is espeon, with name 'Grey'... I live in the Castelia city, and i doesn't have any special needs, or allergies." Cerol said with smile on his face.

"Great, Midnight! You got that down?" She asked. "Yep. No allergies, Castelia City, Jack and Grey. No problem." Midnight smiled. He then smiled. "OK, you two can go play now." Midnight sighed. Shima smiled then tackled Cerol. "C'mon! Let's go!" Shima smiled, bouncing up and down energetically. Midnight smiled. "My work here is done." Midnight smiled.

Shima grinned, chasing after the other Eevee. "Wait for me!" Shima yelled after Cerol, trying her best to keep up, being energetic but not very athletic on the other hand.

Midnight then frowned. "Why do I have the feeling that things are just gonna get worse?" Midnight thought, then looking around a bit paranoid.