• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Midnight started to walk into the forest. "Do you think-" she started as she looked at the ground then shook her head. "Nevermind," she said as she looked back up at the trees with a smile.

Zenix was walking behind Midnight and nodded at what he said. "Okay," he said. However, the young Eevee didn't that Phoenix was following behind him. She sneaked up behind him and quickly picked him up while covering his mouth. Zenix struggled to break free but couldn't.

Ripley watched Midnight get in the river and then leave with Zenix. Ripley swam in the river, thinking about how everyone seemed to have someone but her... She sighed.

Midnight smelt Phoenix and tackled her when she got Zenix. "Leave him alone already! What has he done to you?!" She yelled, which echoed through the forest causing Flechling and Pidgy to fly away.

Phoenix was tackled to the ground but was still holding Zenix tightly and stood back up. "I have my reasons," she said with a smirk. Zenix still struggled to break free. "Now, if I were you, I wouldn't attack, or else the runt gets it," she said and unsheathed her claws from the paw that was covering Zenix's mouth.

Phoenix smirked and smacked Zenix to the ground. Zenix groaned in pain. "Why, I just want to play with him until he breaks," she said to Midnight, while holding Zenix on the ground, "This is what he gets for betraying me. Also I'll be taking his pendant after breaking him." Phoenix stomps on Zenix, causing him to groan in pain.

Ripley heard Midnight shout out. Ripley leaped out of the pond and ran to where she heard the noise. She gasped when she saw Phoenix trying to kill Zenix. Ripley realized she was still dripping wet from the pond. Ripley jumped at Phoneix to try to get her off of Zenix. Phoenix will be weak to the water on my fur. But even so, I would still want to help Zenix anyway. She thought.

Phoenix felt Ripley jump on her and did everything she could to shake her off. "Get off!!" she yelled, still trying to shake her off. She got off of Zenix and he turned. "Ripley!?" he said.

Ripley glanced at Zenix when he said her name. When Phoenix tried to shake her off, Ripley twisted her Sylveon ribbons around Phoenix's arms and hung from her arms.

"Ripley!" Midnight yelled as Phoenix used Flamethrower. "Zenix, run! Get out of here as fast as you can!" She demanded him as she looked at the cross that he was wearing. "I'll back Ripley up, just go," she told Zenix then she jumped onto Phoenix and started to bite her arms.

Midnight yelped but didn't let go of Phoenix. "I'll let go when Zenix leaves!" She said though it was muffled by Phoenix's arm. When she finished talking she bit down harder on Phoenix's arm causing blood to slowly drip from her arm.

Midnight squeezed her eyes shut in pain with a whimper but she still didn't let go. "Not yet," she said and bit down on Phoenix's arm again. Let him free if you're not going to run! She told the cross mentally that should have been able to go to Zenix.

Zenix started to get angry after seeing Phoenix slam Midnight against a tree. The cross on his neck begins to glow and Zenix started to transform. The hair on his head turned white and his eyes turned red. Phoenix turned to see this transformation occur, "What!?"

Midnight tried to grin, which didn't work because one: it hurt to grin and two: she was still biting Phoenix. "I knew he could do it," she muttered with a wince. She let go of Phoenix's arm, leaving bute marks on her arm, and trotted a little away form her. "Alright, time for you to shine," she said with somewhat of a smile.

Zenix nodded and charged at Phoenix with a Shadow Claw. Phoenix was hit by it and hit against a tree. She used Flamethrower but Zenix dodged it. Phoenix's arm is hurt badly and she couldn't continue fighting. "I swear, one day I will have my revenge on you!" she said and ran off into the forest.

Midnight smiled at Zenix then winced. "Ripley, are you okay?" She asked Ripley as she remembered that she was there. You did good, you did good, she mentally told the cross with a lopsided smile.

Ripley looked at Zenix's transfirmed form. "That's cool how you transformed. And yes, I'm ok." Ripley looked at her ribbons. They were in really bad shape, and one was tirn just slightly. "I probably shouldn't use my ribbons, though." She let her ribbons lay limp on the ground.

Midnight lopsidedly smiled at Ripley then winced. A huge headache was setting in her head, making it throb. "Alright, let's get out of here," she said and walked a little bit then black spots started to form in her eyes. "Okay, maybe not too fast," she mumbled to herself as she stumbled a little.

Midnight blushed and turned her head away to hide it. "T-thank you," she muttered as she picked up one of her legs to step. She put her paw back on the ground with black dots dotting her eyes. "I think, I-I'll just rest before we go," she said as she sat down and leaned on Zenix with a slight smile.

Midnight's smile dropped as she suddenly became dizzy. "I think I just need to rest," she said as she settled down into the warmth of Zenix's fur. This could last forever, she thought then closed her closed her eyes to rest.

Zenix smiled and stroked Midnight's head. Luckily they were under a tree, so Zenix leaned back against it with Midnight still on his fur. 'Oh my gosh!' the normal Zenix thought with a mental blush, 'Is this actually happening!?' 'Yup,' the other Zenix said to him mentally, 'So have fun with her.' 'Wait what!?' the normal Zenix exclaimed mentally, 'Don't you dare switch-' The cross glowed and Zenix reverted back to normal. He looked at Midnight and blushed very deeply.

Midnight snuggled into Zenix's fur and quickly fell asleep. Her breathing slowed and began to softly move some of Zenix's fur. She never liked to dream, it was never good on her end. Or sleep, she loved to look at the moon but she always got tired.

As Midnight snuggled onto Zenix's fur, Zenix's blush deepened. His heart beat started to rise. 'I can believe this is happening!' he thought to himself, 'Well....I can't do anything about it....' He slowly started to caress some of Midnight fur with his paw.

Midnight began to have a dream, it was quite weird from the beginning. She smiled in her sleep and continued to purr. Her tail softly wagged as it was wrapped around Zenix's tail.