• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Midnight sighed which had an echo in the hole. "Well, that didn't work," she muttered then got another idea. "Zenix, can you change into your other self? That way it might be easier to get out," she asked Zenix as she stared into the, seemingly, never ending tunnel.

Zenix had his head down in shame as he isn't able to help get out of this hole. "I'm sorry," he to Midnight with his head still down, "You must think I'm a pain to have around."

Midnight turned to look at Zenix with surprise. "No, no! I actually thought that the power would waken when I said that," she explained to ensure that she still wanted him around.

"It's okay," Zenix said still hanging his head in shame, "You don't have to hide it. I know I'm useless. I mean look at me. I can't do anything on my own. I have to rely on a pendant to help me get things done." He slowly curls up and starts crying, "I'm nothing but a useless Eevee. That's why... Phoenix left me."

Midnight looked at Zenix with sadness and worry. "You're not useless, you just can't control it yet. It takes a while and that's okay. I won't leave you if you don't want me to, though," she said with a small smile while she tried to get closer to Zenix.

Zenix just continued crying as Midnight got closer to him. "She...said I was weak," he said, still crying, "She told me I was weak, unreliable and useless. I don't know why she said it but it's true. She went from kind and caring to cruel and snarky. Not only was she the only friend I had....she was like my sister.... And now I lost her....because of how weak I am..." Zenix continued to cry as he stayed curled up.

Midnight felt very sad then she hugged Zenix. "It's okay, you're not nothing to me. The cross chose you so you are like another part of me. If anything happened to you, it would hurt me as well," she said.

Zenix tensed up as Midnight hugged him. He then proceeded to hug back and buried his face into the scruff on her neck. "T-Thank you," he said, with his face still buried.

Ripley watched the exchange. She wondered how to get out of the hole. She knew no attacks but she could do a million things with her ribbons... she had an idea. She grabbed Midnight and Zenix with a ribbon and used the other three to grab onto a passing branch. They were no longer falling. She tried to lift Midnight and Zenix to the top of the hole, but it was too far. "You have to climb out!" She said

Midnight looked at Ripley then at the opening. "But how will you get out?" She asked her with worry. 'How will she get out? What if she doesn't get out? I don't want to leave her here,' she's thought with worry.

As Ripley's ribbon wrapped around him, Zenix immediately stopped crying and wiped his tears away. He looks at Ripley with a worried expression. "We can't just leave you here," he said to her.

Midnight looked at Ripley with uncertainty then looked at Zenix. "Alright, be careful," she said then jumped to the exit and turned around to watch Zenix to see if he would cross.

Zenix watched Midnight as she jumped towards the exit. Now it was his turn to jump towards the exit. He took a few deep breaths to prepare himself. Zenix jumped and successfully made it towards the exit.

One day in the forest, a Flareon named Fuego was walking around, gathering food for the Kingdom. But then, Fuego hered another Eeveelution walking. Fuego went to introduce himself. But then, Fuego realized it was a Princess Fuego was about to talk to. Fuego was trying not to get noticed by the Princess, because Fuego was to shy. Then, Fuego accidentally said, "H-hello P-princ-cees". Fuego started to shiver after saying that.

Ripley watched Midnight and Zenix jump to safety. "Here goes" She grunted. She put one paw in front of the other, climbing up the wall of the pit, and spinning her ribbons like propellers to help. She managed to get her oaws over the top and ran out of energy. Dhe flooped diwn on the ground, sweating everywhere.

Midnight quickly grabbed Ripely to help pull her up then she looked behind her at Zenix. "Could you help me please?" She asked Zenix with strain in her voice. She may have been a top knight but that was because of Magic and swordery. 'This is harder than I thought,' she thought.

Zenix quickly went ahead and grabbed Ripley's other paw to help Midnight pull her up. He pulled as hard as he could to get Ripley up. 'Just.... a little more...' he thought to himself.

Midnight pulled as hard as she could and gave one hard jerk to try to help Ripley up. 'I hope that didn't hurt,' she thought with worry. She continued pulling to get Ripley out of the tunnel.

Ripley stood up. She brushed herself off. "That was a close one." She was very shaken. She walked out of the tunnel and into the room with the sparkling gems and sat looking at the waterfall that shieled the entrance to the cave.

Midnight sighed in relief that Ripley was on land. She looked behind her and saw the river. With excitement she walked to the river and jumped in once again. "Come on in, the water's perfect!" She exclaimed to Zenix with a grin.

Zenix followed Midnight to where the river was and watched her go in. "Umm, I don't know," he said a bit shyly, and reflected on the conversation he and Midnight just had.

Midnight sniffed the air but smelt nothing but the water and the nearby Pokémon which she knew. "Come on! It's not dangerous! It's not like a Garados is going to eat us in the water," she said as she rolled her eyes playfully with a smile.

Zenix looked back at Midnight and noticed how a amazing she looks in the water. "I-I think I-I'll go for a walk," he said with a slight blush and goes into the forest.

Midnight looked down at the water, a lonely look in her eyes. "Be careful," she muttered before Zenix left. She sunk into the water enough for her mouth to be covered but not her nose her above. I'm always left alone, maybe I should continue on to the Dark Kingdom alone, she thought and closed her eyes. Her black fur bobbed up and down in the water, trying to reach the surface.

Zenix walked somewhat deep into the forest and stops. His heart was beating fast and he still has his blush. "W-Why do I feel this way?" he asked himself and took a few deep breaths. After that, his blush was gone and his heart returned to normal. He walked back to the river. "I'm back!" he said.

Midnight looked up from her spot but didn't move. "Welcome back," she said but it was muffled by the water. I wonder why he left, she thought with curiosity. Her eyes were less lonely but they still had traces of it in them.

Zenix's heart started to beat a little faster but not as fast as before. He then remembered something. "Shouldn't we get going to your kingdom?" he asked, "I mean if you want."

Midnight's eyes lit up and she jumped out of the water. She shook most of the water out of her fur with a smirk. She looked at Zenix then the forest. "Shall we get going then?" She asked Zenix.