• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution Kingdom

Hello everyone, I want to make an RP about Royalty and Eeveeloutions. So I came up with this! So, this is like a play but if you want a second character, make it up, but has to be an Eeveeloution. And, they will be some other Eeveeloution who aren't royal. So, please help. At some Pokemon I will put S instead of Shiny. Just letting ya know. (Some spots can have more than one. :) )
Rules: No swearing
No deaths
Follow the Pokécharms rules
NO one liners
Have Fun!
Roles:
King: @Gpig5
Queen: @Superleafeon123
Princess: @SuperPokemonFan43 , @UmbreonEevee , @CrystalofSnow , @Tsu
Prince: @Nintenduck , @AsrielDreemurr , @CosmoA
Eevee: @BlueMew392
Shiny Eevee: @*that* guy
Vaporeon:
Shiny Vaporeon: @Undyne_KTT_Demon
Flareon:
SFlareon:
Jolteon:
SJolteon:
Espeon: @Kusa
Shiny Espeon:
Umbreon:
SUmbreon:
Leafeon:
SLeafeon:
Glaceon: @FancyPikachu
SGlaceon:
Sylveon: @PKMN Trainer Lucy
Shiny Sylveon:

Thank you, and have a good day! :) And also fill form like this:
Name:
Personality:
Role:
Species: (if in royal family)
Other:
And you're in!

My form:

Name: Lizzy
Personality: Fun, Nice, likes meeting Pokemon
Role: Princess
Species: Leafeon
Other: Wears a flower on her head when she isn't wearing her crown, has secrets that will be revealed in the RP.

Last edited:
Name: Midnight
Personality: Loyal, kind, over protective of friends, quiet, loner
Role: Princess
Species: Dark Eevee
Other: Has icy blue eye and golden eye, wears a Crescent necklace, usually left out, her brother the prince died when they were young and they were twins

Last edited:
This sounds fun.
Name: Henry
Personality: Adventurous
Role: Prince
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Other: Cheese and Potatoes, Is able to stand on his hind legs

Last edited:
Name: Fraser
Personality: He is noble and wise. However, can seem quite over protective over his children. He is always quite confident when it comes to the decisions he makes and sometimes can be blind to other people thinking it's a bad decision.
Role: King
Species: Eevee
Other: Fraser is large for an Eevee and is around the same size as his evolutions. His fur that goes around his neck also goes around his mouth creating a beard. He has a golden gauntlet on his front right leg and has a crown that slants slightly on his head over his right ear.

Name: Automn
Personality: Protective, wise,kind, mostly happy
Role: Queen
Other: Loves Autumn season, looks like my avatar, people call her Cherry because she loves cherries alot.

Name: Fraser
Personality: He is noble and wise. However, can seem quite over protective over his children. He is always quite confident when it comes to the decisions he makes and sometimes can be blind to other people thinking it's a bad decision.
Role: King
Species: Eevee
Other: Fraser is large for an Eevee and is around the same size as his evolutions. His fur that goes around his neck also goes around his mouth creating a beard. He has a golden gauntlet on his front right leg and has a crown that slants slightly on his head over his right ear.

Name: Automn
Personality: Protective, wise,kind, mostly happy
Role: Queen
Other: Loves Autumn season, looks like my avatar, people call her Cherry because she loves cherries alot.

Accepted! I'll start it sooner or later.

Name: Jazz
Personality: most of The time relaxed,Kind, friendly,a bit protective
Role: prince
Species:Flareon
Other:have dark fur, have one heart locket and is very misterious

Np. Can I join?
If so:
Name: Snowcrystal
Personality: Rebellious, stubborn, and kind on the inside
Role: Princess? if no then citizen
Species: Glaceon
Other: always wears a crystal necklace

Name: Cosmo
Personality: Noble, Fighty, Energetic, Determined, Absentminded
Species: Vaporeon~
Other: A noble prince that loves to battle and is always training for battles that are held in the kingdom's Colosseum. Wants to be a gladiator like all his other friends but alas, the royal family is first. Doesn't mind losing but will try his best to win. Water Pulse and Aurora Beam are his go-to moves. Can be childish at times and loves to eat berries! Pretty friendly but likes to keep his royal duties in check so he can train more.

Name: Cosmo
Personality: Noble, Fighty, Energetic, Determined, Absentminded
Species: Vaporeon~
Other: A noble prince that loves to battle and is always training for battles that are held in the kingdom's Colosseum. Wants to be a gladiator like all his other friends but alas, the royal family is first. Doesn't mind losing but will try his best to win. Water Pulse and Aurora Beam are his go-to moves. Can be childish at times and loves to eat berries! Pretty friendly but likes to keep his royal duties in check so he can train more.
Accepted!